Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of my buddies just flew from FL to California.
He said he was never checked for vaccine.
While in CA he said it is no different than here. Only if you go down to the restaurants in the fancy areas of the city. Like when you go downtown here for a lightning game.

He Even stashed some flowers in his carry-on with no problems.
He said turn the TV off.
i haven't flown in a pretty long time, so i have no personal experience-what i read though tells a different tale than what your friend said he experienced? california is a really big place...just sayin...

did he participate in a smash and go looting while there, or is that just made up also?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'fallen NYPD det. jason rivera's grieving widow calls out manhattan DA bragg in heartbreaking eulogy'

'the system has failed us'

liberals war on cops is despicable--they want to defund cops and take guns away = sitting ducks for ARMED criminals...thankfully i live in a red state.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We didn't talk about crime. He was in north LA. Not vaccinated, never an issue he said.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'city of LA require vaccination proof at restaurants starting november 4'

@Quest

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'13 senate democrats voted against black female judge nominated by trump'

but i bet republicans who vote against bidens black female nomination will be called racists--and by the very same democrats who voted against trumps nominee-bet on it...fvcking hypocrites.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
notice how biden could give a flying fvck about OUR border but yet is so concerned about ukraine's border.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
houston official blames anti-police rhetoric, weak DAs for rash of violence against cops

next time someone jacks your car call BLM

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thursday marked the second time in a week that officers in houston area were shot

democrats want to defund police while being anti-guns for private citizens...vote em out!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
san francisco DA accused of withholding evidence in push to convict police officer

no wonder crime is so high in san francisco?

biden is sending tons of federal [tax payer] money to san francisco to hire more cops to fight soaring crime rate---good luck with that-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
notice how biden could give a flying fvck about OUR border but yet is so concerned about ukraine's border.....
we might as well not even have a southern border---yet biden is sending American troops to protect ukraine border--this is fucked up!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we might as well not even have a southern border---yet biden is sending American troops to protect ukraine border--this is fucked up!!!
Ron Paul has said back in the 2000s when he was a congressman the only border they ever really worried about was the one south of Mexico. Perhaps that’s out the doors too?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ron Paul has said back in the 2000s when he was a congressman the only border they ever really worried about was the one south of Mexico. Perhaps that’s out the doors too?
hey check out ...live from daryl's house "backstabbers'

o'jays are in their 70s and daryl is 69, still sound better than anything out there today-and they are the og's. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ax1

'leaked video shows federal contractors flying illegal immigrants to suburban NY: 'BETRAYING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'

coming soon to your city?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imagine...

imagine for one moment what this nations big cities would be like without police?

don't leave your cave without your club!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1

'leaked video shows federal contractors flying illegal immigrants to suburban NY: 'BETRAYING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'

coming soon to your city?
If there are drug dealers on board and gang members the CIA via the Republicrat and Demican party have been doing that for decades. Its nothing different really, but Fox wont go there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If there are drug dealers on board and gang members the CIA via the Republicrat and Demican party have been doing that for decades. Its nothing different really, but Fox wont go there.
'five syrian men encountered at southern border amid migrant surge'....think they are headed your way?

aren't illegals granted voting rights in NY now?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'five syrian men encountered at southern border amid migrant surge'....think they are headed your way?

In New York City local elections, but the Republicrat and Demican parties have rigged and stolen the elections for years and keep it to their club away from real candidates, so what difference does it make?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You see, all you need to do is look what happened on 9/11 and both the Republucrat and Demican parties bought the Saudi's over to crash planes into NYC buildings so that tells you whats really up.
bullshyt--i doubt we will ever know WHATS REALLY UP:eek:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You see, all you need to do is look what happened on 9/11 and both the Republucrat and Demican parties bought the Saudi's over to crash planes into NYC buildings so that tells you whats really up.

And if people dont believe that we do know on paper as fact they both used it to destroy the US Constitution and rapes us of our freedoms and liberties via Patriot Act.

Trust me, both parties are the same trash and give people the illusion of choice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In New York City local elections, but the Republicrat and Demican parties have rigged and stolen the elections for years and keep it to their club away from real candidates, so what difference does it make?
there is a republican party in NYC?:unsure:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bullshyt--i doubt we will ever know WHATS REALLY UP:eek:
Im 100% confident I can point in the right direction.

That doesnt mean every republican and democrat member was "in" but most were in on destroying America with unconstitutional policies following after.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are in NYC-correct. :p

we have corrupt politicians here also but they almost always get caught--they aren't as skilled, practised or protected as big city corrupt politicians-all of the worst big cities seem to be democrat-imagine that!!!
You want me to vote Republicrat? You run for national office, I got your back!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You want me to vote Republicrat? You run for national office, I got your back!
honestly i speak my mind and am waay to honest to be a politician--but thanks just the same!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no way biden makes it 36 more months... :eek:
I can’t believe I’m saying this I’d still rather see him on the podium than Karamela Fattriss

He is completely intolerable, but words don’t even exist to describe her.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can’t believe I’m saying this I’d still rather see him on the podium than Karamela Fattriss

He is completely intolerable, but words don’t even exist to describe her.
they are looking to place her in a different positon before shytcanning biden--some have even said she might be his pick for SCOTUS?

the biggest dilemma democrats have is once biden is gone and VP becomes president they give up the deciding vote in senate that the VP holds since the senate is even + plus they won't have enough votes to get a VP nomination passed by senate---i think this might be the main reason biden has lasted this long!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are looking to place her in a different positon before shytcanning biden--some have even said she might be his pick for SCOTUS?

the biggest dilemma democrats have is once biden is gone and VP becomes president they give up the deciding vote in senate that the VP holds since the senate is even + plus they won't have enough votes to get a VP nomination passed by senate---i think this might be the main reason biden has lasted this long!!!
I didnt know or think of that.

In addition, if Groper Joe is gone and that rasict Indian crack whore takes over, then the next line of succession to lead our nation is that plastic faced witch. Isnt that just wonderful!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didnt know or think of that.

In addition, if Groper Joe is gone and that rasict Indian crack whore takes over, then the next line of succession to lead our nation is that plastic faced witch. Isnt that just wonderful!
yup, speaker of the house is next in line after VP....to be honest i would rather see pelosi as pres that kamala--but either or is scary as hell.

democrats aren't eager to give up deciding vote in senate--that is the 1 thing keeping biden in office, imo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup, speaker of the house is next in line after VP....to be honest i would rather see pelosi as pres that kamala--but either or is scary as hell.

democrats aren't eager to give up deciding vote in senate--that is the 1 thing keeping biden in office, imo.
At least we know what you get out of that plastic faced witch...I mean, its nothing good at all of course but she is deep state establishment and likely not going to blow the country up, just white people.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At least we know what you get out of that plastic faced witch...I mean, its nothing good at all of course but she is deep state establishment and likely not going to blow the country up, just white people.
strange isn't it...so much hate for white people from white people?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you still believe that in NY illegals can vote and a bill is being put forth to stop it.
I can't believe this. Wtf have we become

What how who why the **** would anyone want or even think about letting someone from a different country vote. Why?

They are brainwashing our kids in screwels to make more liberals, do they really need to cheat in elections and let non citizens vote too?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if i were to immigrate to mexico would i be american mexican? how about canada-american canadian?
how about england-american english? how about itaiy-american italian?

i watch a lot of tennis and see many who play under a different flag than that of their birth but none of them have hyphenated names.....why is it that only Americans feel the need to have their ethnicity represented?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Did you guys hear the news that children with lice infestations will be able to attend schools and not be subjected to treatment or withdrawn until they were cleared?

It comes after people successfully argued that children with COVID were not to be subjected to vaccinations or be withheld from attending school, so the flow on is that it is going to start applying to everything, including lice, the flu, and possibly the measles and chicken pox.

A victory for human rights

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you guys hear the news that children with lice infestations will be able to attend schools and not be subjected to treatment or withdrawn until they were cleared?

It comes after people successfully argued that children with COVID were not to be subjected to vaccinations or be withheld from attending school, so the flow on is that it is going to start applying to everything, including lice, the flu, and possibly the measles and chicken pox.

Lice is a bug infestation, CCP-Virus, Flu, Chicken Pox is all stuff thats good for kids to get so they build up a good immune system.

The fact is most children are totally fine with Covid, unless they are fat pigs (usually from fat pig parents) or have existing conditions and in those cases its probably a good idea they get a vaccination.

Now....forget what I just said above.....there is a vaccination for the CCP-Virus, so if your worried about your kid getting the Wuhan-Flu just get them vaxxed. So what is the problem then? There is no vax for the Lice bugs or crabs.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lice is spread from direct contact. Children should be taught to keep their hands to themselves. If they rub all over another kid and catch lice it’s their fault.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wrong thread :)

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning Stonk-o-tracker was showing 0 shares available to borrow, now there is a whopping 10 million!!!!

I think by Friday's end we should be below $15. Not that at $15.01 there are a ton of options closing out but lets see how many of these 10 million get picked up the next couple days.
you in the right thread? :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CNN is self destructing..... ☠💀👻

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So some are blaming climate change on this current potential of the biggest winter storm in 100 years.

Um....so wtf happened 100 years ago?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So some are blaming climate change on this current potential of the biggest winter storm in 100 years.

Um....so wtf happened 100 years ago?
lol...i left for great lakes naval academy on january 9th, 77.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...i left for great lakes naval academy on january 9th, 77.
I hope your car had good EPA rating because this snowstorm this week is horrible.

We should tax for those who destroyed us in the past.