Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone happen to catch this?

TYRANNY:’Biden’s’ IRS and U.S. Treasury Seeks To Monitor Every Bank Account With Over $600 And Report It To The IRS

i am curious to know how @Jiigzz feels about this--would he be in favor of this in new zealand?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i am curious to know how @Jiigzz feels about this--would he be in favor of this in new zealand?
I'm willing to wager you have no idea what this actually is. The ban are being asked to provide high-level data to catch out tax avoiders. I mean sure, it's just another privacy grab but it's nothing on what the private data collectors do to you every second you are connected to the internet.

At the end of the day if I'm paying a higher effective tax rate than Jeff Bezos, I would want to know why and what is being done to prevent that.

Aren't you guys mad that you give away such a huge chunk of your money to tax while the high earners are effectively paying 1% or less? Maybe not, but a lot of people are mad that the bottom % of earners have barely earned more money than have since the 1970s, while soon we will have Trillionaires in our midst. Of trickledown economics worked, then this wouldn't be happening.

If you actually cared about your privacy, then you wouldn't use the internet at all. Advertising meta-data knows everything about you.

That rewards cards you swipe at every shop are linked to an email which is sold to advertisers. Your phone knows who you spend time with, and creates ads based on what they like or are searching for.

This is nothing compared to that

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm willing to wager you have no idea what this actually is. The ban are being asked to provide high-level data to catch out tax avoiders. I mean sure, it's just another privacy grab but it's nothing on what the private data collectors do to you every second you are connected to the internet.

At the end of the day if I'm paying a higher effective tax rate than Jeff Bezos, I would want to know why and what is being done to prevent that.

Aren't you guys mad that you give away such a huge chunk of your money to tax while the high earners are effectively paying 1% or less? Maybe not, but a lot of people are mad that the bottom % of earners have barely earned more money than have since the 1970s, while soon we will have Trillionaires in our midst. Of trickledown economics worked, then this wouldn't be happening.

If you actually cared about your privacy, then you wouldn't use the internet at all. Advertising meta-data knows everything about you.

That rewards cards you swipe at every shop are linked to an email which is sold to advertisers. Your phone knows who you spend time with, and creates ads based on what they like or are searching for.

Rich people do pay the greater majority of taxes here in America, but if Im mad that the basic concept of punishing people for productive behavior. Personally, I think thats just a distraction people get caught up on so they compromise their own human rights.

Unfortunately most Americans will continue to vote either Republicrat or Demican and all of us are going to get the long end of the stick up the behind no matter what they corrupt parties preach and pretend to be.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most of his approval drop comes from independents who voted for him...but recently been seeing BLM speaking out against vaccine mandates--curious to see how this plays out.
Alot of these "approval" drops are from people compromising their vote because they thought Dump was a Russian terrorist, and after the fact that they arent in the same position any more, they dont want to admit that they got what they voted for so they blame the guy they elected.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone happen to catch this?

TYRANNY:’Biden’s’ IRS and U.S. Treasury Seeks To Monitor Every Bank Account With Over $600 And Report It To The IRS

The scariest part is that both Republicrat and Demican establishment support unconstitutional "Civil Asset Forfeiture" policies and they can freeze your account without any proper due process just for suspecting anything.

When government is dead broke they "trickle down" to the poor to steal whatever they can as a last desperate attempt to save their oligarchy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The scariest part is that both Republicrat and Demican establishment support unconstitutional "Civil Asset Forfeiture" policies and they can freeze your account without any proper due process just for suspecting anything.

When government is dead broke they "trickle down" to the poor to steal whatever they can as a last desperate attempt to save their oligarchy.
Them sons a bitches!

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Rich people do pay the greater majority of taxes here in America, but if Im mad that the basic concept of punishing people for productive behavior. Personally, I think thats just a distraction people get caught up on so they compromise their own human rights.

Unfortunately most Americans will continue to vote either Republicrat or Demican and all of us are going to get the long end of the stick up the behind no matter what they corrupt parties preach and pretend to be.
They might pay the majority, but they still pay the lowest effective tax rate which is messed up. It doesn't matter that they pay the highest total amount, because even 1% of a Billion is still a whopping 10 Million. What matters is that Billionaires pay THE lowest effective tax rate, which means the lower classes have to compensate to make up the difference. That's BS.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I mean, most everyday citizens don't have to worry about their assets being frozen.

It is a bit sneaky given the evidence required is on the balance of probability vs. Beyond a reasonable doubt and that the person needs to prove innocence rather than for the prosecutors to prove guilt.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Let's be clear though, Govt overreach is a real problem. But it is weird that we are so adamant to stop them here, when we don't care enough to stop data aggregation.

Google reminds me when bills are due and when/ where my flights/ holidays are. How does it know this? By scanning my emails and reading app data. It does make my life easier, but the fact it can easily get that info is pretty insane.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why do Dem-Libs get so obsessed with "effective tax rates". Money is money.

At the end of the day, say Bezos pays 10 million to the government in taxes, and his secretary pays 10,000. They both use the same government services, same roads, same military defense. But one guy is giving the government 1000 times more money for the same services.

So what if its a lower percent of the total earned?? HOW they come up with the amount of money means nothing, just word games, compared to how much total money is given in the end.

The top 1% pay 40% of the total of all taxes received. While almost half of the country pays nothing at all. Fair is disgustingly relative.

How about we spend less and tax everyone less? How about EVERYONE pays a little something into the pot each year, never zero.. and yeah, that should apply to corporations too.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean, most everyday citizens don't have to worry about their assets being frozen.

It is a bit sneaky given the evidence required is on the balance of probability vs. Beyond a reasonable doubt and that the person needs to prove innocence rather than for the prosecutors to prove guilt.
Odds are it will probably not happen to most for sure, but this shouldnt happen to anybody, ever. And it does happen. Once society allows government to infringe on the liberties of one regardless of what you think of them, it usually continues from there rather than government having the fear of facing accountability when violating their Constitutional oaths. This is whats happening in America, and more intrusions of poor people will only lead to more problems.

My point is, it doesnt matter what how much of a reasonable doubt government has on an individual, seizure of money and private property prior to proper due prossess needs to always, and always be completely forbidden....not that a car shouldnt be taken away from a DUI driver, or a gun at a crime scene, I dont mean it like that.

But yes of course you are right, most not need worry, but my personal standards are at the level that absolutely nobody should ever have to worry about that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's be clear though, Govt overreach is a real problem. But it is weird that we are so adamant to stop them here, when we don't care enough to stop data aggregation.

Google reminds me when bills are due and when/ where my flights/ holidays are. How does it know this? By scanning my emails and reading app data. It does make my life easier, but the fact it can easily get that info is pretty insane.
Yeah the world is getting creepier as I get older. Sometimes I wish I was born in 1866, well, not really but you know what I mean.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They might pay the majority, but they still pay the lowest effective tax rate which is messed up. It doesn't matter that they pay the highest total amount, because even 1% of a Billion is still a whopping 10 Million. What matters is that Billionaires pay THE lowest effective tax rate, which means the lower classes have to compensate to make up the difference. That's BS.
My compromise, not that its my end goal but it would be to have a "flat tax" rate. Everybody flat blanket pays 20% for example, NO deductions, no BS, no charity write offs, no business deductions, no nothing. 20% flat, the more you make the more you pay. No loopholes, zero. Then we can help poor people by making the first 15-20k or so exempt from paying taxes.

Its really simple, its very fair and it would make the tax code so simplified that you would only need to write out your annual tax forms on a single piece of postcard.....btw on another note: the taxes on a signle piece of postcard is something Dump campaign promised 5 years ago to help him lie his way to office.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Odds are it will probably not happen to most for sure, but this shouldnt happen to anybody, ever. And it does happen. Once society allows government to infringe on the liberties of one regardless of what you think of them, it usually continues from there rather than government having the fear of facing accountability when violating their Constitutional oaths. This is whats happening in America, and more intrusions of poor people will only lead to more problems.

My point is, it doesnt matter what how much of a reasonable doubt government has on an individual, seizure of money and private property prior to proper due prossess needs to always, and always be completely forbidden....not that a car shouldnt be taken away from a DUI driver, or a gun at a crime scene, I dont mean it like that.

But yes of course you are right, most not need worry, but my personal standards are at the level that absolutely nobody should ever have to worry about that.
That's fair and I get that for sure.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My compromise, not that its my end goal but it would be to have a "flat tax" rate. Everybody flat blanket pays 20% for example, NO deductions, no BS, no charity write offs, no business deductions, no nothing. 20% flat, the more you make the more you pay. No loopholes, zero. Then we can help poor people by making the first 15-20k or so exempt from paying taxes.

Its really simple, its very fair and it would make the tax code so simplified that you would only need to write out your annual tax forms on a single piece of postcard.....btw on another note: the taxes on a signle piece of postcard is something Dump campaign promised 5 years ago to help him lie his way to office.
Yeah progressive tax is complex. I like the idea of a flat tax with no loopholes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

At the end of the day, say Bezos pays 10 million to the government in taxes, and his secretary pays 10,000. They both use the same government services, same roads, same military defense. But one guy is giving the government 1000 times more money for the same services.

So what if its a lower percent of the total earned?? HOW they come up with the amount of money means nothing, just word games, compared to how much total money is given in the end.

The top 1% pay 40% of the total of all taxes received. While almost half of the country pays nothing at all. Fair is disgustingly relative.

How about we spend less and tax everyone less? How about EVERYONE pays a little something into the pot each year, never zero.. and yeah, that should apply to corporations too.
they tax gasoline to maintain roads...in indiana it's 30 cents a gallon for regular and 41 cents for diesel + 18 cents per gallon federal tax on regular and 24 cents per gal of diesel...

i find it hard to believe that all this money is going to maintain streets and roads...

and then we have excise tax on booze and cigarettes---in 2019 states collected 7% of their total tax revenue from excise taxes on cigarettes, booze and gas....but after a time limited attempt i found it very difficult to find info on just how much excise tax is collected every year, but judging by gas, cigarette and booze sales it must be very considerable.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and then we have excise tax on booze and cigarettes---in 2019 states collected 7% of their total tax revenue from excise taxes on cigarettes, booze and gas.
Ciggarette smoking is down thats probably why some state governments who terrorized pot head for years are all the sudden wanting to increase their "legal" drug product lines so they can keep their own money fix. Oh, but if you grow and sell your own crap without "permission" and surrender your income on it, your still a terrorist.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you skipped over the part that concerns me---everyone with over $600 in savings account will be subject to all transactions being turned over to the government---i don't think the government could claim searching for illegally gained money dipping that low.

$600 is just about all Americans who will at some point every month have this amount in bank account...this is over reach, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you got it right--if they freeze someone's assets then it's up to that someone to prove innocence--but this becomes very difficult to defend yourself if all of your assets are frozen.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah progressive tax is complex. I like the idea of a flat tax with no loopholes.
The whole idea of having poor people needing file taxes is absolutely retarded, on one hand they want to "help" poor people, on the other hand the government takes all this money before hand from the poor out of their paychecks and then give some of it back, assuming you "overpaid" at a later time. Its such wasted tax dollars on bureaucracy. They shouldnt even require employers to even issue documents on employees that only make a certain amount.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The whole idea of having poor people needing file taxes is absolutely retarded, on one hand they want to "help" poor people, on the other hand the government takes all this money before hand from the poor out of their paychecks and then give some of it back, assuming you "overpaid" at a later time. Its such wasted tax dollars on bureaucracy. They shouldnt even require employers to even issue documents on employees that only make a certain amount.
i disagree on not requiring employers to file documents for ANY employee...SS benefits, unemployment benefits, disabilty and many other things the government bases off employers filing of employee earnings, and employers contribute to several of those things-unemployment in particular...

also many poor people look forward to getting that little bit back because many of them have children, and included in that little bit is earned income credit which for many poor is very substantial.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
biden gets ripped as 'economically illiterate' for claim that 'build back better costs zero dollars'.

even some of the LIBERAL media call him out on this.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
you skipped over the part that concerns me---everyone with over $600 in savings account will be subject to all transactions being turned over to the government---i don't think the government could claim searching for illegally gained money dipping that low.

$600 is just about all Americans who will at some point every month have this amount in bank account...this is over reach, imo.
Yeah I get that as well. Right idea, wrong approach.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
they tax gasoline to maintain roads...in indiana it's 30 cents a gallon for regular and 41 cents for diesel + 18 cents per gallon federal tax on regular and 24 cents per gal of diesel...

i find it hard to believe that all this money is going to maintain streets and roads...

and then we have excise tax on booze and cigarettes---in 2019 states collected 7% of their total tax revenue from excise taxes on cigarettes, booze and gas....but after a time limited attempt i found it very difficult to find info on just how much excise tax is collected every year, but judging by gas, cigarette and booze sales it must be very considerable.
In NZ they tax petrol which goes towards infrastructure, and we do see the benefit in our major hubs. Kind of lol.

Taxing petrol also gives more incentive to taking public transport or car pooling. Congestion is a huge time waster, and long ago I started using public transport and found it a huge benefit. Not only do we have bus specific roads that bypass congestion, I found I can make use of my time sitting on the bus by listening to podcasts or reading.

NZs public transport is pretty poor, so there's still HUGE improvements to be made but if im taxed more on petrol and see a direct benefit in improved public transportation AND reading then I'm happy all things considered. I mean, I'd rather not be taxed, but it's even worse being taxed and seeing nothing for it.

Our cigarette tax is insane. I don't smoke, but lordy it is extremely expensive to smoke these days.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Be thankful you do not have to buy gas in California. But remember, what occurs first in California usually winds up infecting the rest of the US.

Gas Taxes: Here’s the tax side of the ledger:
  • The federal government charges an excise tax of 18.4 cents per gallon.
  • California’s excise taxes on gasoline come to 50.5 cents per gallon. That includes 12.7 cents per gallon from a Senate Bill to improve infrastructure and develop transportation programs across the state.
  • Plus, there’s a state sales tax. It can vary by area but analysts estimate the sales tax averages 10.7 cents per gallon.
Put together, Californians pay 79.6 cents per gallon in gas taxes.

But hold on – because that’s not all – we have to add “fees”:
  • Underground Storage Tank fee of 2 cents per gallon – these fees are allegedly to clean up underground petroleum storage tanks across the state.
  • Fuels Under the Cap fee, which is part of the state’s cap and trade program that requires suppliers of polluting fuels to purchase allowances to offset the emissions that result from burning those fuels. The fee varies depending on the price of the cap and trade allowances and currently comes to 14.3 cents per gallon.
  • Low Carbon Fuel Standard, which requires suppliers of fuels with high carbon intensity to purchase credits from makers of fuels with lower carbon, such as ethanol and biodiesel. This fee also varies but using recent prices, Stillwater estimated it at 22.6 cents a gallon.
All told, the fees come to 38.9 cents per gallon.

Add that to the 79.6 cents in taxes, and California drivers pay $1.185 — or rounded to $1.19 — per gallon in taxes and fees.

Everyone loses. Well ... not everyone ..., right Gavin?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Be thankful you do not have to buy gas in California. But remember, what occurs first in California usually winds up infecting the rest of the US.

Gas Taxes: Here’s the tax side of the ledger:
  • The federal government charges an excise tax of 18.4 cents per gallon.
  • California’s excise taxes on gasoline come to 50.5 cents per gallon. That includes 12.7 cents per gallon from a Senate Bill to improve infrastructure and develop transportation programs across the state.
  • Plus, there’s a state sales tax. It can vary by area but analysts estimate the sales tax averages 10.7 cents per gallon.
Put together, Californians pay 79.6 cents per gallon in gas taxes.

But hold on – because that’s not all – we have to add “fees”:
  • Underground Storage Tank fee of 2 cents per gallon – these fees are allegedly to clean up underground petroleum storage tanks across the state.
  • Fuels Under the Cap fee, which is part of the state’s cap and trade program that requires suppliers of polluting fuels to purchase allowances to offset the emissions that result from burning those fuels. The fee varies depending on the price of the cap and trade allowances and currently comes to 14.3 cents per gallon.
  • Low Carbon Fuel Standard, which requires suppliers of fuels with high carbon intensity to purchase credits from makers of fuels with lower carbon, such as ethanol and biodiesel. This fee also varies but using recent prices, Stillwater estimated it at 22.6 cents a gallon.
All told, the fees come to 38.9 cents per gallon.

Add that to the 79.6 cents in taxes, and California drivers pay $1.185 — or rounded to $1.19 — per gallon in taxes and fees.

Everyone loses. Well ... not everyone ..., right Gavin?
california and NY are liberal states...unfortunately now that that liberals have ruined those states they are fleeing in large numbers, and still voting for liberals---if liberals are so smart why do they keep repeating same mistakes?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i disagree on not requiring employers to file documents for ANY employee...SS benefits, unemployment benefits, disabilty and many other things the government bases off employers filing of employee earnings, and employers contribute to several of those things-unemployment in particular...

also many poor people look forward to getting that little bit back because many of them have children, and included in that little bit is earned income credit which for many poor is very substantial.
Actually I forgot about those extras, I assume if they are going to claim it at some point they need to buy into it, so yeah I see how it would need to be all documented and paid for.

I dont get the needing money back though, isnt that whats taken from them? Outside of the social benefits whats the point of poor paying taxes only to get it back? If they need money exempt them other than the benefits everyone buys in on and doesnt get back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually I forgot about those extras, I assume if they are going to claim it at some point they need to buy into it, so yeah I see how it would need to be all documented and paid for.

I dont get the needing money back though, isnt that whats taken from them? Outside of the social benefits whats the point of poor paying taxes only to get it back? If they need money exempt them other than the benefits everyone buys in on and doesnt get back.
i think the amount of EIC they get back far exceeds the amount they would have coming, particularly for the poor. i also think it is done this way because they get more EIC money for each eligible child.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Wow this is fascinating. Haven’t finished this but posting as it’s getting taken down very quickly apparently

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the amount of EIC they get back far exceeds the amount they would have coming, particularly for the poor. i also think it is done this way because they get more EIC money for each eligible child.
Is that why so many poor people who cant afford children prefer the life of being baby factories?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Wow this is fascinating. Haven’t finished this but posting as it’s getting taken down very quickly apparently
great article...i got the vast majority but got a little lost on some of the medical terminology at the end...

maybe @Ricky10 could translate?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is that why so many poor people who cant afford children prefer the life of being baby factories?
maybe, but since EIC is only once a year i suspect welfare, section 9 housing and food stamps play a larger role with the amount of children poor women have....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe, but since EIC is only once a year i suspect welfare, section 9 housing and food stamps play a larger role with the amount of children poor women have....
Not too far where Im from there is a Jewish village called Kiryas Joel consisting of pretty much all Hasidic Jews. These people are baby machines, they pop out babies out of everywhere. Baby strollers appear to be a fashionable piece. Every time we drive back from the city at nigh we look for beat up mini-vans, messed up bumpers, scraped up dented sides, and stuff....98 out of 100 times its the Hasidic Jews behind the wheel.

Anyways, whats interesting is and you will understand by baby machines, the youngest population in all of the USA, and it is also the most impoverished nation in all of the USA. This is how crazy it is, "the youngest, at 13.2 years old, of any population center of over 5,000 residents in the United States."

Being that they are the most impoverished people in our entire country, why dont we see them lighting police stations on fire and looting Targets?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not too far where Im from there is a Jewish village called Kiryas Joel consisting of pretty much all Hasidic Jews. These people are baby machines, they pop out babies out of everywhere. Baby strollers appear to be a fashionable piece. Every time we drive back from the city at nigh we look for beat up mini-vans, messed up bumpers, scraped up dented sides, and stuff....98 out of 100 times its the Hasidic Jews behind the wheel.

Anyways, whats interesting is and you will understand by baby machines, the youngest population in all of the USA, and it is also the most impoverished nation in all of the USA. This is how crazy it is, "the youngest, at 13.2 years old, of any population center of over 5,000 residents in the United States."

Being that they are the most impoverished people in our entire country, why dont we see them lighting police stations on fire and looting Targets?
that is fascinating....this village gives new meaning to 'all politics are local'.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is fascinating....this village gives new meaning to 'all politics are local'.
And even with all that being the most impoverished area in the country, there are no homeless people, no ghetto area, not junkies hanging on the sidewalk and crime is almost non-existent.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I can see the hasidics having tons of kids due to some religious belief. But why the damaged cars??? I thought the stereotype was that Asians were the bad drivers..... 😃 😀 😄 😁

LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I can see the hasidics having tons of kids due to some religious belief. But why the damaged cars??? I thought the stereotype was that Asians were the bad drivers..... 😃😀😄😁

LOL
More specifically damaged mini-vans! I mean they are extremely consistent here. Whenever we see them we know exactly what exist they take off the highway.

They are totally exploiting the welfare and benefit system, pretty much everybody I know aware of them knows it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
More specifically damaged mini-vans! I mean they are extremely consistent here. Whenever we see them we know exactly what exist they take off the highway.

They are totally exploiting the welfare and benefit system, pretty much everybody I know aware of them knows it.
that totally destroys farrakhans racism towards jews--he seems to think ALL jews are wealthy.....just like biden thinks no white people are poor---these people have lost touch with reality--unfortunately one is a 'religious' leader and the other is president....and people wonder why this country is in such a mess!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Not true at all. Bezos uses far more from the govt (wage subsidies for his team etc) than his secretary does.

It doesn't matter what the total dollar value is, what actually matters is that the richest person on the planet pays less than 1% tax while his poverty staff give up so much more. Money that would be better spent just trying to live, afford decent housing, healthcare and food. Instead, their boss pays less than a percent of tax, flew to space while some of his staff battle poverty.

His company is built on the backs of his staff and their talent. He might have started the company, but his contribution to it has not been 1000000x the effort of his bottom line employees.

Paying less than a percent is not paying your fair share.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Classic, claim to be an authority, post anonymously because "you're exposing the truth", claim that your knowledge is so truthful it gets struck down quickly then profit.

Love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not true at all. Bezos uses far more from the govt (wage subsidies for his team etc) than his secretary does.

It doesn't matter what the total dollar value is, what actually matters is that the richest person on the planet pays less than 1% tax while his poverty staff give up so much more. Money that would be better spent just trying to live, afford decent housing, healthcare and food. Instead, their boss pays less than a percent of tax, flew to space while some of his staff battle poverty.

His company is built on the backs of his staff and their talent. He might have started the company, but his contribution to it has not been 1000000x the effort of his bottom line employees.

Paying less than a percent is not paying your fair share.
what you fail to realize is if his staff is POVERTY then they will get ALL of their taxes back PLUS most likely additional money back over what they paid due to deductions...in effect they will get back more than they paid.

to summarize: not only do his POVERTY staff get back every cent they paid in taxes they actually get back a additional bonus!!!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Classic, claim to be an authority, post anonymously because "you're exposing the truth", claim that your knowledge is so truthful it gets struck down quickly then profit.

Love it
Profit how?

And the fact that you found zero value in the article shows you’re blind to your agenda.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what you fail to realize is if his staff is POVERTY then they will get ALL of their taxes back PLUS most likely additional money back over what they paid due to deductions...in effect they will get back more than they paid.

to summarize: not only do his POVERTY staff get back every cent they paid in taxes they actually get back a additional bonus!!!
Official poverty levels are far lower set standard than $15 hour workers right? Not home so can’t look, plus I’m busy scouting for more beat up mini-vans

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lebron james says he choose to get vaccinated but...'i think everyone has their own choice'

NBA players won't be required to be vaccinated BUT-referees and all team and all arena personnel who interact with players are required to get vaccinated.

ok, lebron where is your statement in defense of those people having a CHOICE, i can't find it...lebron, you should tell the NBA you aint gonna play unless those people have the SAME equal rights to choice that you have--YEAH RIGHT 💩

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Official poverty levels are far lower set standard than $15 hour workers right? Not home so can’t look, plus I’m busy scouting for more beat up mini-vans
i am replying to his post where he said bezos staff lives in poverty.

i actually don't think they do-but just going by what he said:unsure:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Profit how?

And the fact that you found zero value in the article shows your blind to your agenda.
The fact you found value shows how gullible you are to "anonymous experts".

It's very easy to find information on how the virus works, post it in an article to establish credibility, then spout complete nonsense under a pseudonym under the pretense that the person will suffer great consequence if their identity was ever known.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Profit how?

And the fact that you found zero value in the article shows your blind to your agenda.
If you genuinely think this is real, you're bonkers.

"For the wealthy, neural laces would be an unequaled boon, giving them the opportunity to enhance their intelligence with neuroprosthetics (i.e. an “exocortex”), and to deliver irresistible commands directly into the minds of their BCI-augmented servants, even physically or sexually abusive commands that they would normally refuse.

If the vaccine is a method to surreptitiously introduce an injectable BCI into millions of people without their knowledge or consent, then what we are witnessing is the rise of a tyrannical regime unlike anything ever seen before on the face of this planet, one that fully intends to strip every man, woman, and child of our free will"