Donald Trump running for president

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the life of me I don’t know why that isn’t the absolute worse crime you can commit. If murder is 25 to life then pedophiles should be executed, revived, then executed again. And all that after the prison bubbas have had their way with them. Hell I will go back to a previous example in this thread. Let’s fillet them alive one inch at a time. Wood chippers work well in this case as well. In my honest opinion I don’t see a crime that is worse than pedos.

I haven’t verified if he has or not, but I truly honestly believe that he is a pedophile. I am sure of it. Of course he would take care of his own.
I agree 100%. Biden is a pedo, though so it would make sense... They're all pedophiles actually

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The cake baking issue was more about "selective" banning under what appeared to be an anti-conservative slant.

For example - when Walmart refused to bake a cake with a confederate flag, but gladly make one with the ISIS logo instead.

This then goes back to the major social media platforms selectively banning and false fact-checking conservative stories, while suppressing anything negative about democrats, such as the Hunter Biden drug/pedophile laptop story.

Private companies can do what they want as long as that right, and ALL rights, are applied equally to both ends of the political spectrum. AND that those who choose to exercise selective political banning of speech lose their special Section 230 protections. Neither of which is currently the case!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, you Trump lovers cannot stop looking for things to be angry about. The injustice! Go lower your flag to half mast, make up some way you are being wronged, and don't let those mean liberals ruin your day. Tomorrow starts over and you'll find something else to whine about. Not that any of it will be true, but that won't stop you because it is easy to steam roll these wimp snow flake, liberals. What are they going to do anyway, they are busy trying to help Texas.
If you dont see anything wrong with the way people have been othered and demonised in American politics and in general you're either blind or stupid. Every war crime in history starts with the in group being told the out group are less than them, evil, corrupt which paves the way for horrendous atrocities to occur. Whats happening these last 4 years seems like foreshadowing to some very dark times for America, hopefully the innate goodness of people will prevail

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you dont see anything wrong with the way people have been othered and demonised in American politics and in general you're either blind or stupid. Every war crime in history starts with the in group being told the out group are less than them, evil, corrupt which paves the way for horrendous atrocities to occur. Whats happening these last 4 years seems like foreshadowing to some very dark times for America, hopefully the innate goodness of people will prevail
Lucky for us we are the side with the guns. They are the side with the dildos. Let’s see how it plays out?

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There is of course a third option. Rather than being, as you wrote, "blind or stupid," these people could simply be supportive of a democidal purge based on ideology. Many leftists have publicly made statements supporting the violent neutralization of conservatives/libertarians.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When have I ever given the impression that I agree with Larry King or value his opinion? Also no. Just because the majority of power is held by white people doesn’t mean an individual or group of black people can’t have an advantage over an individual white person or a group of white people. Just like a conservative platform can have power on their platform to censor liberals if they want to. How does happening less often mean it can never happen? That makes absolutely no sense. Just because it’s not typical or the most common thing doesn’t mean if can’t happen. Sometimes a white guy runs a 4.4 40 or does a 360 windmill dunk. It’s not common, but it does happen. Saying that anything that deviates from the default norm doesn’t exist is asinine.

I’m honestly not sure if you’re just trying to stir s**t up at this point by bringing up things that no logical person would suggest. It’s a straw man.

You’re essentially asking “if this stupid thing is true, can I then say this other stupid thing is also true?” I mean, sure, if the first stupid thing is true, sure. But it’s not. And I never even came close to suggesting it is.
i am putting my mouth truly where my money is-how is this for your fucking STIRRING SHYT-UP?

today i had a long discussion with my wife and we both decided we are sick and tired of supporting illegals who come into this country just to milk the welfare system ---that as business owners we have supported very substantially.

so we have decided we are going to liquidate our business assets and take early retirement...we were ok, with paying into supporting American citizens but refuse to support illegals with any more tax dollars than we absolutely have to!!!!!!!!

you will most likely have plenty of disagreement with this, and i am sure many like you here in this thread will consider this a STUPID, STRAW-MAN decision, but at least i am backing up my STUPID, STRAW-MAN decision with my money...i'm done, this whole fucking thread is a god damned straw-man that serves no purpose but to argue with each other!!!!

Last edited:

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i am putting my mouth truly where my money is-how is this for your fucking STIRRING SHYT-UP?

today i had a long discussion with my wife and we both decided we are sick and tired of supporting illegals who come into this country just to milk the welfare system ---that as business owners we have supported very substantially.

so we have decided we are going to liquidate our business assets and take early retirement...we were ok, with paying into supporting American citizens but refuse to support illegals with any more tax dollars than we absolutely have to!!!!!!!!

you will most likely have plenty of what i am sure many like you here in this thread will consider a STUPID, STRAW-MAN decision, but at least i am backing up my STUPID, STRAW-MAN decision with my money...i'm done, this whole fucking thread is a god damned straw-man that serves no purpose but to argue with each other!!!!
I agree. I don't argue. I post what I think in the hope that someone will find my musings valuable. Take it or leave it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I don't argue. I post what I think in the hope that someone will find my musings valuable. Take it or leave it.
is this a straw man post just trying to stir shyt up? :unsure:

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
happy to hear there is at least one on this forum that thinks i contribute...a forum sponsor just called me a spammer.
When I began posting on this forum, you were the first to offer positive reinforcement. You also offered prayers for my son. You are indeed appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I began posting on this forum, you were the first to offer positive reinforcement. You also offered prayers for my son. You are indeed appreciated.
unfortunately this forum is a business and a forum sponsor calling me a spammer carries a lot more weight than we mere mortals....i truly do appreciate your kind words and this means a lot to me personally, but most likely won't carry much weight when a forum sponsor accuses me of being a spammer. i seriously would not be surprised if the board sponsor tries to have me banned.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
happy to hear there is at least one on this forum that thinks i contribute...a forum sponsor just called me a spammer.
If yours posts are spam, then by all means spam away. I happen to enjoy them and I am happy with the products you have endorsed and repped. Take a scoop of phenibut and throw some Floyd on and relax today man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If yours posts are spam, then by all means spam away. I happen to enjoy them and I am happy with the products you have endorsed and repped. Take a scoop of phenibut and throw some Floyd on and relax today man.
thank you, i enjoy your posts also and thanks for the really good advice--phenibut and floyd always calms my soul and i admit i need some soul calming......

because as many years as i have spent here and as much time as have have spent posting.... [nearly 60,000 posts, but who's counting-eh?].... as much as i hate to admit it---- it is painful when someone in the position of a forum sponsor calls me a spammer.

ok, now it's time for some phenibut and gilmour and floyd...peace, my AM brothers!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BigT fighting fire with fire.. fuk illegals and fuk the libtards who want to let em in. Im on your side. sux that you would have to disband your own business in the country you are a citizen in, to help thwart an invasion.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you, i enjoy your posts also and thanks for the really good advice--phenibut and floyd always calms my soul and i admit i need some soul calming......

because as many years as i have spent here and as much time as have have spent posting.... [nearly 60,000 posts, but who's counting-eh?].... as much as i hate to admit it---- it is painful when someone in the position of a forum sponsor calls me a spammer.

ok, now it's time for some phenibut and gilmour and floyd...peace, my AM brothers!!!
Speak your truth, your way.
Never temper that real emotion.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hang in there @thebigt
I enjoy coming in reading your posts, and your company. I seen it happen to Studhorse a few months back, another member with a billion post that's now gone.

I was hot and heavy in this thread for a few months but as of about 2-3 weeks ago it turned into no matter what you typed you will be picked apart all they way down to your Grammer. Fukk that!!! We have all had our back and forth with one another and moved on within minutes. But this crap going on over the last few weeks in this thread is quite honest "disgusting" . It just started and when I saw it happening I decided to not take part for a while.

People calling you out on your recovery, and my daddy wants to talk to you bullsh1t!!! Nope that was enough for me brother.

So you stay strong old timer and keep your chin held high. I will catch you and all the others in the other threads away from politics for now. 🇺🇲💪🇺🇸

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hang in there @thebigt
I enjoy coming in reading your posts, and your company. I seen it happen to Studhorse a few months back, another member with a billion post that's now gone.

I was hot and heavy in this thread for a few months but as of about 2-3 weeks ago it turned into no matter what you typed you will be picked apart all they way down to your Grammer. Fukk that!!! We have all had our back and forth with one another and moved on within minutes. But this crap going on over the last few weeks in this thread is quite honest "disgusting" . It just started and when I saw it happening I decided to not take part for a while.

People calling you out on your recovery, and my daddy wants to talk to you bullsh1t!!! Nope that was enough for me brother.

So you stay strong old timer and keep your chin held high. I will catch you and all the others in the other threads away from politics for now.
What happened to Studhorse?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
unfortunately this forum is a business and a forum sponsor calling me a spammer carries a lot more weight than we mere mortals....i truly do appreciate your kind words and this means a lot to me personally, but most likely won't carry much weight when a forum sponsor accuses me of being a spammer. i seriously would not be surprised if the board sponsor tries to have me banned.
I appreciate you BigT! Don't go anywhere. You aren't getting banned.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate you BigT! Don't go anywhere. You aren't getting banned.
thank you, i really appreciate you also, hopefully i have a good relationship with the other BLR reps also, i have known @3clipseGT for a long time and i am really fond of @love2liftkat also, i really don't want this to affect our good relationship!!!
i am probably going to sound like a softy, but being called a SPAMMER really hurt me, that was not my intention--i really am interested in the product, was just interested in feedback from members of this forum whose opinion i trust before spending my hard earned money on something there is very little feedback from forum members.

i am not a SPAMMER!!! my close to 60,000 post should make that clear to anyone since admin has no problem banning SPAMMERS, and at least so far i have not been banned!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thank you, i really appreciate you also, hopefully i have a good relationship with the other BLR reps also, i have known @3clipseGT for a long time and i am really fond of @love2liftkat also, i really don't want this to affect our good relationship!!!
i am probably going to sound like a softy, but being called a SPAMMER really hurt me, that was not my intention--i really am interested in the product, was just interested in feedback from members of this forum whose opinion i trust before spending my hard earned money on something there is very little feedback from forum members.

i am not a SPAMMER!!! my close to 60,000 post should make that clear to anyone since admin has no problem banning SPAMMERS, and at least so far i have not been banned!!!
I don't think your a spammer, and I don't think Brundel thinks you are spammer. Won't effect any of our relationship. I'm a softy too sometimes, it's okay, high androgen guys have feelings too haha. None of us think you are a spammer.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Definitely didn’t take it as you spamming...I figured you were genuinely curious! You’ve always been a favorite of my AM fam!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where did all this so-called spamming even occur? Did I miss it among the 1019 pages here??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely didn’t take it as you spamming...I figured you were genuinely curious! You’ve always been a favorite of my AM fam!
@love2liftkat

back atcha...unfortunately your boss does not agree according to pm he just sent me...i am pretty sure he reported me to admin for spamming...if i don't talk with you again best wishes and GOD BLESS!!!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Amen!

Awesome, and good for you! Yes, it’s very uninspiring and disheartening to know that our money is going to so many of the wrong places for all the wrong reasons.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think your a spammer, and I don't think Brundel thinks you are spammer. Won't effect any of our relationship. I'm a softy too sometimes, it's okay, high androgen guys have feelings too haha. None of us think you are a spammer.
@ValiantThor08 man, you have always treated me with respect and i am happy we can continue to respect each other,...but brundel did tell me to stop spamming and that did offend me--after all i am a mere mortal on this forum and he is a owner of a business who is a forum sponsor, and everyone knows business owners comes way before members...even members with my longevity and very high participation rate [60,000 posts] can be banned at the whim of a forum sponsor...and telling me to stop SPAMMING is/was the same as calling me a SPAMMER...if he didn't call me a SPAMMER why isn't brunnel offering me a explanation instead of you????

i even reached out to brundel by PM telling him how offended i was by his calling me a SPAMMER...AND GOT NO REPLY!!! i mean after calling me a SPAMMER i told him i wasn't even pissed, and that i was hurt that he called me a spammer...i know the man is busy but after telling him how hurt i was by his insult he didn't even offer a explanation...

it's true, i am being honest this hurt my feelings....AM is my 2nd family and if someone is going to insult me at least i deserve a explanation...but i am living in the real world and continuing this conversation is more than likely to get me banned, i just wanted to give my side of the story when/if i am banned and no longer able to post here on this forum, i will/would honestly miss this vile, evil thread the most, it is the one place in my life where i can come and vent, and i love it...

geez, talk about a love/hate relationship, more than a dozen times i have vowed to never come back to this thread, but yet here i am, venting again, lol.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Always got love for you @thebigt! We go way back and you are a solid dude!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Amen!

Awesome, and good for you! Yes, it’s very uninspiring and disheartening to know that our money is going to so many of the wrong places for all the wrong reasons.
it is uninspiring to know that so many are so eager to give our hard earned money away to people entering our country illegally--especially when they voted for those who ran on helping the very many poor Americans they kept mentioning that need our dollars who are citizens and voted for those eager to give our money away to non-AMERICANS...how in the hell are they going to be giving away money for college loans, MEDICARE for all [including illegals] and helping poor Americans when they will be giving so much of our money away paying for healthcare and welfare assistance to illegals.

excuse my ignorant conservative ass if i put American Citizen assistance before illegal assistance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always got love for you @thebigt! We go way back and you are a solid dude!
@3clipseGT thank you, we have known each other for a long time on this forum, way more than most probably???

and back atcha...

really be nice if i could hear this from brundel, i really don't know why he got this attitude, do you know why?

anyways, thanks for the kind words!!!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JUST IN: Rand Paul questions Dr. Rachel Levine on puberty blockers for minors with gender dysphoria

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you, we have known each other for a long time on this forum, way more than most probably???

and back atcha...

really be nice if i could hear this from brundel, i really don't know why he got this attitude, do you know why?
@3clipseGT ok, i just got reply from brundel it doesn't look good...if i don't talk with you again be safe and stay true to yourself!!!

even though you and the other reps don't see it as spamming he insists he was the one offended by calling me a spammer....of course a forum sponsor will be more believable to admin than mere reps, so my days here might be numbered...if i get banned i would expect this post will also get deleted along with all the others..i guess with todays technology my 60,000 posts could be deleted with one fell swoop and it will be like i never even existed on this forum. kinda be a shame to think all this time, effort and research i've learned and often shared in all this time could be gone in 60 seconds-but hey, thats progress!!!:cool:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just wanted to say again how much i appreciate this post...kinda makes me think my time here had some value.

GOD BLESS

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cliffs past few days?

Am I the only one who's not getting notifications on the web browser anymore?
Where the F have you been?! Did you really think the thread just disappeared? Silly..

Oh ya know, just the usual conversation about how the O’Biden administration is selling us to the world.

Oh, and cakes too oddly enough

i just wanted to say again how much i appreciate this post...kinda makes me think my time here had some value.

GOD BLESS
I like you too 😜

Last edited:

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote

GOD BLESS
If a ban occurs, you will be missed.
God speed and good luck, brother. I'll meet you on the other side.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If a ban occurs, you will be missed.
God speed and good luck, brother. I'll meet you on the other side.
thank you again for your support...we WILL meet on the other side, and things are pointing to sooner rather than later..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you again for your support...we WILL meet on the other side, and things are pointing to sooner rather than later..
Crap I was away a couple of days trying to catch up, it didnt come across nothing made sense earlier when I jumped back in here, it wasnt until I started looking at your older posts, you might be banned??? wtf????

I hope not, Ive always loved having you around....hope this all gets straightened out, you have been around a long time and one of the most respected members in my memory and truly will be missed!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cliffs past few days?

Am I the only one who's not getting notifications on the web browser anymore?
I only get 1 notification. If I don’t read the thread it will not notify me again until I do. Which may or may not be 17 pages of reading to do lol.

Reactions: ax1