Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
THAT used to be the American way!!!!
Yes, prior to systemic victimhood. And remember, where there is a victim, there must be a victimizer.

Thus - giving birth to the us vs. them cancel culture.

By convincing people that they have been a victim, you make them hate the victimizer (who usually is not a victimizer at all). But, creating the victim mentality is all it takes, and it is usually followed by a "Government solution"; one that does not solve anything but that results in taxpayers picking up the tab for a boondoggle. And, almost always, it becomes a permanent solution that solves nothing, and creates more dependency. Sticking you hand out expecting free things is becoming a national obsession.

The war on poverty is the unofficial name for legislation first introduced by Lyndon Johnson in 1964. As of 2014, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all military wars in U.S. history since the American Revolution. Despite this mountain of spending, progress against poverty, at least as measured by the government, has been minimal. Many contend that all it has accomplished to to create dependency on the Government.

My Dad used to say that losers always have an excuse, but winners don't need one. I will never forget that. It was one of the things that made me less complacent and made me work harder. Wise man, my Dad.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at almost the exact moment biden was preaching peace and unity nancy pelosi was calling trump a murderer...i guess pelosi didn't get the peace and unity memo????
Nancy is probably the biggest single instigator of division and government corruption in my eyes. It would be a beautiful thing for our nation if she weren’t in the picture on any level. I have never heard anyone have anything good to say about her across party lines. Not even the media!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Shocking....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bear in mind that it probably costs about 80cents to $1 to produce a Big Mac. In 2014, their franchisee sheet showed it cost 77 cents to make one.

A McDonald's employee can put together a Big Mac in about 3 minutes, so labour costs are negligible per big mac sold.

I don't think your numbers are a true reflection on actual cost to Mcdonalds.

Also importantly, when people have more money, they spend more money which contributes positively to the economy. A person who lives paycheck to paycheck and barely spends by comparison contributes very little.
My numbers are taken from your meme, which does not mention costs, it only suggests that you could pay multiple workers a much better wage by increasing the price if a burger by a mere $0.35.

McD's may be able to afford to pay people that extra $14.00/ hour without raising prices at all but that wasn't what the meme was suggesting. I don't know what their profit margin is. The cost of making a burger at $1/burger is a little misleading because it won't include capital expenditures, real estate, franchise fees, etc. But it really has no bearing, the statement is setup to imply, falsely, that for $0.35 or whatever it said, you could pay someone an extra $14/hour and we can calculate how many "extra $0.35" sales need to be sold per hour to compensate for that $14.

But I forgot, if they make an extra $0.35 in profit, they cannot give 100% of that to the employees because of benefits, taxes, etc. So you would need to sell even more burgers than I suggested for the $0.35 per burger to support each extra $14/hour worker. They would have to have someone putting a burger together every minute to cover it, and another person selling one every minute. So your 3 minute stat seems relevant.

lol, okay bro. You built a lavish lifestyle that forces you to work crazy hours to sustain and are trying to compare this to those trying to simply live. It’s so far out of touch it’s almost like something Ivanka would say. I’m not for handouts, but your comparison is ridiculous.
I am not sure why you think this is disconnected? I see it as being very connected - to reality. He recognized that if he wants things they aren't free and worked for him. No one should be allowed to tell him what is OK for him to want or not want as long as he isn't impeding the rights of someone else with those wants.

Yes, there are people in tough situations and "work hard" may not apply to 100% of the people out there like it should. But in reality maybe 2% of people fall into that group and 18% more thunk that they are in that situation but they choose not to work in one way or another.

Where are all our far right conspiracy guys who predicted a massive white hat takedown of the entire Satanist pedophile ring on election day.... sending the evil Obama/Biden empire to Gitmo and ushering in another 4 years of the Trump presidency (based on proof of Italian Vatican spy satellites changing ballots) after freeing America from the tentacles of the 1871 act which made the US a corporate property of the Rothschilds??????????
I am probably far right...but even I thought those claims were crazy. Haha.

Uggh, I just tuned into the bullshyt, though I’m not completely sure as to why. Aside from the element of self torture, it’s boring as fuk to be sure. As we all know, Biden is wasting no time issuing executive orders that will only compromise our country.

Of note:

- Repeal the national emergency on the U.S.-Mexico border and halt construction of the wall- we have already seen the caravan ecstatic to come in and be supported at the financial expense of American citizens. Not to mention the security threat to our citizens.

- End restrictions and travel bans from some predominantly Muslim countries- essentially opening the door to foreign terrorists.

- Rejoining the Paris climate accord- which unjustly benefits other countries at a disproportionate expense to this country

- Rejoining the WHO (Wuhan Health Organization)- another example of the US being disproportionately taken advantage of by an organization that is corrupt in its own right.

Of course these are just a few examples of the damage he will do on day one 😑
Hang in their brother. In just over 3.5 hours there will only be 1,460 days left of Biden, unless he gets elected again...if we want to re-elect an 82 year old.

More on election fraud where none is said to exist:

Texas health care worker harvested some 134 votes

More illegal ballot harvesting in Texas

Common denominator seems to be angry democrat women...
The thing is, Texas, if this data is true, is one of the least likely states to have voter fraud. California for instance - no chance of voter fraud. The liberals are going to win, everyone knows it, so the liberals have no reason to risk getting caught cheating in an area they will win anyway. And if a republican wins, it would take such massive cheating as to easily be spotted. Likewise in Texas - Republicans gonna win so no reason to cheat. Libs would need to cheat massively and easily get caught to take that state. So, in other words, liberal cheaters in Texas are a special brand of stupid.

Now, if you ARE going to cheat an election, you would target swing states where the coin toss is less questionable either way - like Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada. And hey look, those states all voted for Trump, with 66% voter turnout across the state, with the exception of a single highly populated area that somehow had 90% or better turnout, sometimes 100% liberal voter turnout, and swung the entire state.

Yes, prior to systemic victimhood. And remember, where there is a victim, there must be a victimizer.

Thus - giving birth to the us vs. them cancel culture.

By convincing people that they have been a victim, you make them hate the victimizer (who usually is not a victimizer at all). But, creating the victim mentality is all it takes, and it is usually followed by a "Government solution"; one that does not solve anything but that results in taxpayers picking up the tab for a boondoggle. And, almost always, it becomes a permanent solution that solves nothing, and creates more dependency. Sticking you hand out expecting free things is becoming a national obsession.

The war on poverty is the unofficial name for legislation first introduced by Lyndon Johnson in 1964. As of 2014, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all military wars in U.S. history since the American Revolution. Despite this mountain of spending, progress against poverty, at least as measured by the government, has been minimal. Many contend that all it has accomplished to to create dependency on the Government.

My Dad used to say that losers always have an excuse, but winners don't need one. I will never forget that. It was one of the things that made me less complacent and made me work harder. Wise man, my Dad.
I like that saying. I am going to steal that. Your dad is wise.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, he was. My Dad was a WWII pilot and a real man. He was my best man when I married, and fact - he was my best man, period. He modeled what a man should do and made it clear what a man shouldn't do. He died 26 years ago. I was fortunate to have him in my life. Sorry if this sounds sappy.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, he was. My Dad was a WWII pilot and a real man. He was my best man when I married, and fact - he was my best man, period. He modeled what a man should do and made it clear what a man shouldn't do. He died 26 years ago. I was fortunate to have him in my life. Sorry if this sounds sappy.
Salute to your dad! He’s part of the greatest generation. The sad part is the youth of today have no respect for that generation. They’re the reason we aren’t speaking German or Japanese. Not sappy at all

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually, Texas was very much in play in 2020. Dems even thought they would win... especially with the influx of dems moving from out of state and south of the border... and of course the cheating.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, Texas was very much in play in 2020. Dems even thought they would win... especially with the influx of dems moving from out of state and south of the border... and of course the cheating.
Yes, there are Carivans coming out of Cali to Texas running away from the destruction they caused. Texans are worried about turning into Cali now.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
looks like a cult leader to me!!!
May be, but what about all the MAGA Hats and Trump flags lol.

That's a bit cult like too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My numbers are taken from your meme, which does not mention costs, it only suggests that you could pay multiple workers a much better wage by increasing the price if a burger by a mere $0.35.

McD's may be able to afford to pay people that extra $14.00/ hour without raising prices at all but that wasn't what the meme was suggesting. I don't know what their profit margin is. The cost of making a burger at $1/burger is a little misleading because it won't include capital expenditures, real estate, franchise fees, etc. But it really has no bearing, the statement is setup to imply, falsely, that for $0.35 or whatever it said, you could pay someone an extra $14/hour and we can calculate how many "extra $0.35" sales need to be sold per hour to compensate for that $14.

But I forgot, if they make an extra $0.35 in profit, they cannot give 100% of that to the employees because of benefits, taxes, etc. So you would need to sell even more burgers than I suggested for the $0.35 per burger to support each extra $14/hour worker. They would have to have someone putting a burger together every minute to cover it, and another person selling one every minute. So your 3 minute stat seems relevant.

I am not sure why you think this is disconnected? I see it as being very connected - to reality. He recognized that if he wants things they aren't free and worked for him. No one should be allowed to tell him what is OK for him to want or not want as long as he isn't impeding the rights of someone else with those wants.

Yes, there are people in tough situations and "work hard" may not apply to 100% of the people out there like it should. But in reality maybe 2% of people fall into that group and 18% more thunk that they are in that situation but they choose not to work in one way or another.

I am probably far right...but even I thought those claims were crazy. Haha.

Hang in their brother. In just over 3.5 hours there will only be 1,460 days left of Biden, unless he gets elected again...if we want to re-elect an 82 year old.

The thing is, Texas, if this data is true, is one of the least likely states to have voter fraud. California for instance - no chance of voter fraud. The liberals are going to win, everyone knows it, so the liberals have no reason to risk getting caught cheating in an area they will win anyway. And if a republican wins, it would take such massive cheating as to easily be spotted. Likewise in Texas - Republicans gonna win so no reason to cheat. Libs would need to cheat massively and easily get caught to take that state. So, in other words, liberal cheaters in Texas are a special brand of stupid.

Now, if you ARE going to cheat an election, you would target swing states where the coin toss is less questionable either way - like Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada. And hey look, those states all voted for Trump, with 66% voter turnout across the state, with the exception of a single highly populated area that somehow had 90% or better turnout, sometimes 100% liberal voter turnout, and swung the entire state.

The meme is that increasing wages doesn't translate into a substantial increase in costs for the consumer.

What people tend to forget is that the company hands out huge pay packets to the CEO and upper management, so I don't think finances are an actual issue for them. Even putting aside 1 million from their multi billions per year in profit would increase wages by $14 for near 75000 staff. That's insane.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, there are Carivans coming out of Cali to Texas running away from the destruction they caused. Texans are worried about turning into Cali now.
These are the times I am happy to live as far away from that border as possible. It’s a terrible thing for our nation, but those states close to the border obviously have to deal with the more direct consequences. All the Biden administration cares about is getting more bodies in this nation to cast illegal votes.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
IMG_20210120_195210_513.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
This is the new assistant health director....looks healthy to me lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The meme is that increasing wages doesn't translate into a substantial increase in costs for the consumer.

What people tend to forget is that the company hands out huge pay packets to the CEO and upper management, so I don't think finances are an actual issue for them. Even putting aside 1 million from their multi billions per year in profit would increase wages by $14 for near 75000 staff. That's insane.
Those CEO's that create the success can also just go elsewhere or do other venture's. This is why communist policies turn countries to shyt and more people become poor.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are the times I am happy to live as far away from that border as possible. It’s a terrible thing for our nation, but those states close to the border obviously have to deal with the more direct consequences. All the Biden administration cares about is getting more bodies in this nation to cast illegal votes.
I know they make their way to NYC eventually, and spread out from there. Illegal criminal immigrants are very well protecting in NYS especially the city. My own uncle is an illegal and has better health care than we do, for free. He showed me a card too. Just so fuqed up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i agree, trump was inspiring!!!

something biden is not. that is why obama is still running the show, he is the only democrat that can inspire even close to the kind of inspiration that trump did.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazon waits for Groper Joe to be dictator to account they want to step in and help vaccinate its 800,000 workforce.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know they make their way to NYC eventually, and spread out from there. Illegal criminal immigrants are very well protecting in NYS especially the city. My own uncle is an illegal and has better health care than we do, for free. He showed me a card too. Just so fuqed up.

I know. Meanwhile, I contibute a good amount of money to my healthcare benefits, work in healthcare, yet my deductible and copays are so high I avoid using it. We have a friend who is legal, yet illegitimately lives off the government with child and doesn’t have to deal with any deductibles or copays.

i agree, trump was inspiring!!!

something biden is not. that is why obama is still running the show, he is the only democrat that can inspire even close to the kind of inspiration that trump did.
Watching Biden say or do anything is like watching paint dry, in a color you don’t like.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Those CEO's that create the success can also just go elsewhere or do other venture's. This is why communist policies turn countries to shyt and more people become poor.
How do more people become poor?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All of a sudden the deaths matter now. Kinda funny how that works. Kinda like blaming the economy on Obama which he inherited from Bush
Screenshot_20210121-180352_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do more people become poor?
Authoritarian policies detract talent talent away. It’s talent that makes businesses thrive. Less talent = less successful or no business which = more poor people.

Also, regulations (such as minimum wage and benefits) more than often take out middle class giving the biggest corporations the advantage and reducing competition although initially it may come at a greater cost. What that means a few rich people run the shows and the rest of us work in slavelandia.

Pure free market is least worse of all economic systems. Talent with an unlimited and competitive salary cap creates innovation and the best out of people.

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's important to remember that the president/politicians are just puppets . Puppets always have a master. We don't see the master but they call the shots.

However, a part of me wants to believe Trump was an exception, yet it's hard to think it's not smoke and mirrors. All news and media is. His twitter getting deleted was suspicious

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's important to remember that the president/politicians are just puppets . Puppets always have a master. We don't see the master but they call the shots.

However, a part of me wants to believe Trump was an exception, yet it's hard to think it's not smoke and mirrors. All news and media is. His twitter getting deleted was suspicious
Although I never supported Dump I still havent decided if he was an "exception' or not. He did after all put in the "swamp" in many key posititions (John Bolton being on of the worst) and him not pardoning Snowden and Assange was a huge let down for me. I have alot of reasons to add but then this will be a long story.

They are all puppets, the people running the shytshow are in unelected posts and calling all the shots behind the scenes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 What is your opinion of this idea......

View attachment 201506
I had to look that up, looks to be some anti-semetic catchphrase by the alt right?

If your asking about the suggestion that the Jews are pulling the strings my answer is yes and no. There are people who pull the strings who happen to be a Jew/Zionist here in the USA but I never liked to throw the racial slogan on a people as a whole. Its just corrupt powerful individuals just like any other segment of society has. Plus, they are partly pulling the strings, those few in power are part of the pie.

Have you ever hear of the "7th Floor" aka Shadow Government as specified in the FBI unclassified documents about who really ran the Hitlery investigation? John Kerry is one of them....he is one of the puppet masters behind the scenes. Also, he is a Skull and Bones member.

Whats crazy is the FBI deleted the link to source all the documents they released....not sure if moved or completely taken down. I actually was able to access it a few years ago.

This is what it said:
“There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as ‘The 7th Floor Group’ or ‘The Shadow Government.’ This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries,” the FBI’s interview summary said.

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although I never supported Dump I still havent decided if he was an "exception' or not. He did after all put in the "swamp" in many key posititions (John Bolton being on of the worst) and him not pardoning Snowden and Assange was a huge let down for me. I have alot of reasons to add but then this will be a long story.

They are all puppets, the people running the shytshow are in unelected posts and calling all the shots behind the scenes.
Yes, but then again they may have done that to make us think he's an exception. Same with the twitter ban. Just using reverse psychology.

And yes sir, it's a big TV show basically and they run it. We're the ones who fall for it and then continue to be controlled.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had to look that up, looks to be some anti-semetic catchphrase by the alt right?

If your asking about the suggestion that the Jews are pulling the strings my answer is yes and no. There are people who pull the strings who happen to be a Jew/Zionist here in the USA but I never liked to throw the racial slogan on a people as a whole. Its just corrupt powerful individuals just like any other segment of society has. Plus, they are partly pulling the strings, those few in power are part of the pie.

Have you ever hear of the "7th Floor" aka Shadow Government as specified in the FBI unclassified documents about who really ran the Hitlery investigation? John Kerry is one of them....he is one of the puppet masters behind the scenes. Also, he is a Skull and Bones member.

Whats crazy is the FBI deleted the link to source all the documents they released....not sure if moved or completely taken down. I actually was able to access it a few years ago.

This is what it said:
“There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as ‘The 7th Floor Group’ or ‘The Shadow Government.’ This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries,” the FBI’s interview summary said.

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html
Well, there's two types of Jews , Kabbalah and then Torah following. There's a lot of evidence pointing to having associations with free masonry(Kabbalah) . They also own the porn industry which weakens us and most of the media which controls us.

And yes, I read about that about John Kerry and skull and bones which I COMPLETELY forgot about. Ill have to do my research

They all worship and are controlled by the beast

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well, there's two types of Jews , Kabbalah and then Torah following. There's a lot of evidence pointing to having associations with free masonry(Kabbalah) . They also own the porn industry which weakens us and most of the media which controls us.

And yes, I read about that about John Kerry and skull and bones which I COMPLETELY forgot about. Ill have to do my research

They all worship and are controlled by the beast
Jesus was King of the Jews, in case you forgot

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jesus was King of the Jews, in case you forgot
I said there are two types of Jews

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 3:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (Revelation 2:9).

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Salute to your dad! He’s part of the greatest generation. The sad part is the youth of today have no respect for that generation. They’re the reason we aren’t speaking German or Japanese. Not sappy at all
Not sappy Brother, you love your Dad and his legacy. Just reading your posts I'm sure your a good man also, apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just like BLM hats, shirts, flags and face mask. You see that sh*t everywhere you go, gas station, grocery stores.....

That's a bit cult like too, only difference is they can destroy cities for months on end and get great MSM media publicity for there wonderful protests.

They have made fools of themselves and really don't think anyone cares anymore. That goes for BLM, and the small pack of idiots on the 6th.

Everyone got what they wanted for now.

👍🏿

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just kind of hit me that we officially have a child molester as the president.

And how the hell do you pick someone that is not only physically unhealthy, but most important mentally unhealthy to be in charge of...wait for it....health!?!?! So dumb.