Donald Trump running for president

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Viking man (Jake Angeli) appears to be a terrific dude, and there is no evidence he vandalized anything or hurt a single person.

The court judge said he is facing 25 years to life simply because "he is a symbol" of the protest.

If Dump doesnt pardon him today Im going to feel far more sadder than if he doesnt pardon Snowden who is at least mostly living a free man.

If a gofundme page come to light, Im definitely throwing him some money his way.

Honestly, I’m glad the storming happened. These politicians are a bunch of overpaid underworked pieces of ****. A little “tea party” like storming might just actually make them work 1% harder for us, the American people.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
81 million people voted him in, but 75 million still voted for Trump, and Trump has managed to convince a lot of the 75 million that the election was fraudulent.

The rhetoric that "it must be because he didn't actually win" is stupid. It's because enough people have been convinced they were lied to, without evidence, and are prepared to beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher because of it.
It is beyond rhetoric. There is evidence, the fact you choose to ignore it is the issue. What is funny is, you've even posted evidence of fraud in this thread - showing that people have voted for Trump multiple times - but then turn around and say there is no evidence.

Further, EVERY DEMOCRAT has said for 4 years that there is voter fraud. You don't think it's a little suspicious they suddenly don't want any investigations? You were a police officer right? If you pulled up to a crime scene and a suspect said, "Oh yeah, everything's fine here, you're not needed." did you just say, "Oh, ok. Great. See ya later." ???

There is evidence, it cuts both ways probably - but it clearly benefited Biden. I have posted mathematical evidence which is highly suspicious and you have ignored it multiple times. You don't have any way of explaining it, you just completely ignore it.

Even a simple question like, "Do you think it is more likely that a town with 5 people will have 100% voter turn out or a town with 100,000 people will have a 100% voter turn out?" will go completely ignored by you.

Your argument here is pretty flawed. I know you're pretty decent at math, so I'm wondering if you've ever thought your argument through? Using your other meme saying that employees get an extra $14.75/hour while a big mac only costs $0.35 more - that means that every employee that is hired has to sell 42.1429 big macs PER HOUR just to cover the extra pay they are making. That means an employee has to sell 337 big macs PER 8 HOUR SHIFT.

There is currently 39,000 restaurants serving approx. 25M customers/day. That is an average of 641 customers per day per restaurant.

So, does a McD's in Denmark run on 2 employees? Hell, even if the restaurants there are uber successful and double the average, they could afford to pay 4 employees based on the $0.35/burger extra. But, if they do that successfully....why wouldn't they cut the number of employees everywhere else too???

Obviously you have to be pretty ignorant to even to begin to believe the argument you're making. It is beyond ludicrous.

You really think an extra $0.10/crunch wrap supreme would pay to feed numerous people? This is why people shouldn't believe memes.

Pretty hefty punishment for barging into a secure area wearing a costume. Actual murderers get less.
Well, when you put it like that is just seems ridiculous. Come on man :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
biden ran on being president for all Americans....i don't remember trump needing a army to protect his inauguration?

and we know how violent the left are, look at all of the riots that occurred in 2020!!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
biden ran on being president for all Americans....i don't remember trump needing a army to protect his inauguration?

and we know how violent the left are, look at all of the riots that occurred in 2020!!!
Realistically though, look at pictures of who the people protesting for the far left are vs the people protesting for the far right...it should be fairly obvious why they’d need more extreme measures to protect Biden from the far right than they would for Trump from the left.

And i dont mean that as a compliment towards the far left.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Realistically though, look at pictures of who the people protesting for the far left are vs the people protesting for the far right...it should be fairly obvious why they’d need more extreme measures to protect Biden from the far right than they would for Trump from the left.

I dunno, I feel like there is an effort to make the far right look far more dangerous. I think both sides have their pathetic shyt. You might be right but looking at the past 4 years I really dont see any evidence that the right is worse than the left.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

realistically if you took a poll of criminals convicted of violent crimes i bet the vast majority would be left leaning???

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Realistically, if you took a poll of criminals convicted of violent crimes, I'd bet they didn't give a **** about right or left. There is FAR too much effort trying to be placed on political leanings when there are many other issues related to the crimes.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
realistically if you took a poll of criminals convicted of violent crimes i bet the vast majority would be left leaning???
You missed the point. Let me try to illustrate:

IMG_8040.JPG

IMG_8041.JPG

Who would you rather fight?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Realistically, if you took a poll of criminals convicted of violent crimes, I'd bet they didn't give a **** about right or left. There is FAR too much effort trying to be placed on political leanings when there are many other issues related to the crimes.
We can narrow it down and observe the past decade's protests and who commuted the most criminal offenses....and we can put opportunists who were strictly looking to the side and I think the left has way more criminals....at least became criminals at the protests that day.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We can narrow it down and observe the past decade's protests and who commuted the most criminal offenses....and we can put opportunists who were strictly looking to the side and I think the left has way more criminals....at least became criminals at the protests that day.
I disagree, I would bet it is the same on both sides or at least negligible.

Both right and left have assholes that commit crimes, you are simply going to have an opinion on who is worse based on your own personal leaning.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Both right and left have assholes that commit crimes, you are simply going to have an opinion on who is worse based on your own personal leaning.
I dont lean either way, Im not a liberal or conservative and want nothing to do with "being in the middle" baloney. But yeah I see what you are saying in the grand scheme of things.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Excuse me sir! Those were peaceful protests! How dare you criticize those people that were yelling “**** da police!”, burning businesses, beating up whites, all while not wearing their masks! You sir, surely must be a racist sir!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He should just give Hunter Groper a pardon just for shyts and giggles, not like he is ever going to get in trouble for that laptop anyways.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yh but he commited a PWC offence and you get big time for that, thats Protesting Whilst Conservative. He shoulda waved a rainbow flag while he did it.
He should just say he was protesting for BLM and Biden would bail him out.

You missed the point. Let me try to illustrate:

View attachment 201443

View attachment 201444

Who would you rather fight?
Lol, the first photo looks like a bunch of depressed idiots. The second photo looks a bit like the village people.

I guess what you are getting at is that the liberals support more criminals, but I can agree with Kisaj that most people who typical criminals, probably could care less about this country or the people running it. If they vote, it will be for whoever they think will allow them to attack unarmed populations, riot, or send them free stuff. Well, ok, they may not care about the politics but I think we can see who they are gonna vote for.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i disagree, i am willing to bet there are way more left leaning criminals than right leaning-it is left leaning prosecutors and judges that give them light sentences so of course they are going to support the left.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The concentration camps are back in East Germany, they will be putting repeated Covid-1984 offenders such as those refusing to wear masks in detention centers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The concentration camps are back in East Germany, they will be putting repeated Covid-1984 offenders such as those refusing to wear masks in detention centers.

uncle joe will most likely follow suit. i keep remembering those camps jesse ventura talked about years ago.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It is beyond rhetoric. There is evidence, the fact you choose to ignore it is the issue. What is funny is, you've even posted evidence of fraud in this thread - showing that people have voted for Trump multiple times - but then turn around and say there is no evidence.

Further, EVERY DEMOCRAT has said for 4 years that there is voter fraud. You don't think it's a little suspicious they suddenly don't want any investigations? You were a police officer right? If you pulled up to a crime scene and a suspect said, "Oh yeah, everything's fine here, you're not needed." did you just say, "Oh, ok. Great. See ya later." ???

There is evidence, it cuts both ways probably - but it clearly benefited Biden. I have posted mathematical evidence which is highly suspicious and you have ignored it multiple times. You don't have any way of explaining it, you just completely ignore it.

Even a simple question like, "Do you think it is more likely that a town with 5 people will have 100% voter turn out or a town with 100,000 people will have a 100% voter turn out?" will go completely ignored by you.

Your argument here is pretty flawed. I know you're pretty decent at math, so I'm wondering if you've ever thought your argument through? Using your other meme saying that employees get an extra $14.75/hour while a big mac only costs $0.35 more - that means that every employee that is hired has to sell 42.1429 big macs PER HOUR just to cover the extra pay they are making. That means an employee has to sell 337 big macs PER 8 HOUR SHIFT.

There is currently 39,000 restaurants serving approx. 25M customers/day. That is an average of 641 customers per day per restaurant.

So, does a McD's in Denmark run on 2 employees? Hell, even if the restaurants there are uber successful and double the average, they could afford to pay 4 employees based on the $0.35/burger extra. But, if they do that successfully....why wouldn't they cut the number of employees everywhere else too???

Obviously you have to be pretty ignorant to even to begin to believe the argument you're making. It is beyond ludicrous.

You really think an extra $0.10/crunch wrap supreme would pay to feed numerous people? This is why people shouldn't believe memes.

Well, when you put it like that is just seems ridiculous. Come on man :)
I posted evidence of voter fraud being attempted, but the double vote was never counted. What I'm saying is that no evidence has been presented to invalidate 7,000,000 votes that were counted in the official tally.

People being caught is evidence of the checks and balances working, not evidence of it not working.

You posting "math" isn't evidence, it is simply you trying to justify what you believe to be improbable. The real evidence was never demonstrated in court. Period. They had ample opportunity but backed down in the actual courtrooms knowing they could commit perjury or be disbarred. A lot of the voter numbers being thrown around to back the voter fraud claim have been disputed by the official tally. Some people have been saying there are counties where 100%+ of the population turned out to vote, but when it is actually checked it isn't near that amount.

I don't understand your math here. Why does an employee have to sell 40 Big Macs per hour to make up a $14 wage gap difference? Where are you getting those numbers?

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just in case anyone missed it, Jacob Blake recently admitted to being armed with a knife when he was resisting arrest. Just goes to show how destructive the media is when they manufacture false narratives without even waiting for the facts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I posted evidence of voter fraud being attempted, but the double vote was never counted. What I'm saying is that no evidence has been presented to invalidate 7,000,000 votes that were counted in the official tally.

People being caught is evidence of the checks and balances working, not evidence of it not working.
on average, a drunk driver will drive under the influence 80 times before their 1st arrest....shoplifters shoplift on average 48 times for every time they are caught....need more examples because there are plenty more---where there's smoke your probably gonna find fire.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen (TN) on Monday suggested that white male service members could be a threat, based on his claim that most white men did not vote for Joe Biden.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

7 million is of course not the number of votes that separated winner from loser. We follow the electoral college (not popular vote) and roughly 100k votes spread across the swing states (in the middle of the night) gave Biden the stated victory.

You can't honestly say the measure of fraud was less than what Trump actually needed to win, because its an unknown number of fraud/illegal votes NOT yet discovered that made the difference. Such as ballot harvesting, double votes, dead voters, voters who votes in more than one state, etc. Without true signature verification, all of the mail-in votes are questionable.

Plus the issue with states like PA who changed their voting laws by state exec decree rather than the Constitutionally mandated state legislature.

So yeah, there's that....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You posting "math" isn't evidence, it is simply you trying to justify what you believe to be improbable. The real evidence was never demonstrated in court. Period. They had ample opportunity but backed down in the actual courtrooms knowing they could commit perjury or be disbarred. A lot of the voter numbers being thrown around to back the voter fraud claim have been disputed by the official tally. Some people have been saying there are counties where 100%+ of the population turned out to vote, but when it is actually checked it isn't near that amount.

I don't understand your math here. Why does an employee have to sell 40 Big Macs per hour to make up a $14 wage gap difference? Where are you getting those numbers?
7 million votes is actually an irrelevant number, elections are only won by state totals and via electoral votes with most states but 2 use the winner take all model.

Overall between the swing states, we are only looking at only 10s of thousands of votes that flipped the entire election.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen (TN) on Monday suggested that white male service members could be a threat, based on his claim that most white men did not vote for Joe Biden.

Did you know they already took out 12 service members away from DC already?

Looks like they are vetting Groper loyalists over Constitution loyalists.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

he looks white to me, lol...unless he is/was a she? what the hell is wrong with people in teTN to vote this moron into office?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just imagine if other states investigated and pursued election fraud as effectively as Texas!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in case anyone missed it, Jacob Blake recently admitted to being armed with a knife when he was resisting arrest. Just goes to show how destructive the media is when they manufacture false narratives without even waiting for the facts.

And somehow he claims he dropped a knife and only intended to pick it up before immediatly surrendering, LMFAO!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7 million votes is actually an irrelevant number, elections are only won by state totals and via electoral votes with most states but 2 use the winner take all model.

Overall between the swing states, we are only looking at only 10s of thousands of votes that flipped the entire election.
excellent point!!! this is why i look for democrats to at least try and do away with electoral college.

the thing that stands in democrats way is representatives/senators from fly over states.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And somehow he claims he dropped a knife and only intended to pick it up before immediatly surrendering, LMFAO!
and somehow blm supporters were able to dupe people into believing that story....i bet jacob blake leans left-any takers?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I caught that was well. What a friggin joke!
and somehow blm supporters were able to dupe people into believing that story....i bet jacob blake leans left-any takers?
If I were Jacob Blake, I would feel horrifically guilty for all the destruction that occurred as a result of my actions. I wonder if Jacob feels like a victim of the police, media, or himself?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="I wonder if Jacob feels like a victim of the police, media, or himself?
[/QUOTE]

I wonder if he feels his legs...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
[QUOTE="I wonder if Jacob feels like a victim of the police, media, or himself?
I wonder if he feels his legs...
[/QUOTE]
I feel bad for him in a way, mostly because he was a victim of the media.

However, if he shows no remorse or personal responsibility, I feel he got what he deserved based on his past and actions that day.

I bet if he did publicly attempt to show remorse and take responsibility- he would be condemned by BLM.

- what is happening with these quotes :):)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
on average, a drunk driver will drive under the influence 80 times before their 1st arrest....shoplifters shoplift on average 48 times for every time they are caught....need more examples because there are plenty more---where there's smoke your probably gonna find fire.
But then using the same logic with 2 Republicans being charged with talking with Russia in 2016 would imply collusion

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
7 million is of course not the number of votes that separated winner from loser. We follow the electoral college (not popular vote) and roughly 100k votes spread across the swing states (in the middle of the night) gave Biden the stated victory.

You can't honestly say the measure of fraud was less than what Trump actually needed to win, because its an unknown number of fraud/illegal votes NOT yet discovered that made the difference. Such as ballot harvesting, double votes, dead voters, voters who votes in more than one state, etc. Without true signature verification, all of the mail-in votes are questionable.

Plus the issue with states like PA who changed their voting laws by state exec decree rather than the Constitutionally mandated state legislature.

So yeah, there's that....
Without evidence it is a baseless accusation. You can't just put people in prison because a crime may have been committed.

You're calling it fake while waiting for evidence to appear.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMFAO this obese quintuple chinned pig “it” is the new secretary of health!

View attachment 201453
reminds me of the lou reed song...shaved her legs then he was a she.....hey babe, take a walk on the wild side...no thanks!!!!! o_O

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just imagine if other states investigated and pursued election fraud as effectively as Texas!!

Fact check: Biden campaign staffer not arrested for voter fraud; allegations lack evidence and petition was denied

Something something fake news something something

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But then using the same logic with 2 Republicans being charged with talking with Russia in 2016 would imply collusion
lol...you trying for a stand up comedy gig????

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh so I got my first ever China Virus test today as part of what they were calling “surveillance testing” within my hospital. Ironic that it came after receiving my second vaccination 2 weeks ago - yes!

It was supposed to be optional, but then my manager got some heat from infection control because nobody volunteered/cared. She said she was required to send some of us, so all of us RT’s working today just did it. I didn’t think the test itself was too bad. 🤷‍♂️

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fact check: Biden campaign staffer not arrested for voter fraud; allegations lack evidence and petition was denied

Something something fake news something something
and yet you call it collusion when trump staffers talk with russia, lol.