Donald Trump running for president

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well that’s probably more to do with the fact your responses are two pages long themselves.
Yeah. Yeah. You might be right about that...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see you're just getting upset now

Let's not forget the mountain of Trump pictures doing the same thing lol.

Plus you're just deflecting from the actual conversation.
Yeah and its not directly at you, its directly at that guy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know how many people died in ww2? Can't tell if you're serious or not
I was serious its just the way my thought process works. Of course its not exactly comparable. WWII was the darkest times the past 100 years, but when a man was just elected to lead my country and when comparing his own personal genocide total to WWII both are in the millions its really disturbing he was elected regardless if he cheated a little or not. And now he will continue his murder count and trust me, watch him escalate and expand a new war. Is he really any better than Hitler? With all the chaos, death and suffering he has caused to 10s of millions of people, he isnt that far off and thats the honest truth about him.

I hate Dump and never voted for him, but at least he on the grand scheme of things was de-escalating all the wars and never started a new one, which is why they more than likely put Groper in.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trump's administration made some tremendous progress toward peace in the middle east. Israel and the Sunni side of Islam finally agreeing to co-exist on the planet. Trump was even nominated for the Nobel peace prize!

Biden's gonna come in and turn everything upside down with his Iranian outreach. We shall see if any good comes from that... I doubt it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trump's foreign policy is one of the best of any US President in a long, long time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Unwelcome Return of the Real Purveyors of Violence

Written by Ron Paul
Monday January 18, 2021

undefined

With the mainstream media still obsessing about the January 6th “violent coup attempt” at the US Capitol Building, the incoming Biden Administration looks to be chock full of actual purveyors of violent coups. Don’t look to the mainstream media to report on this, however. Some of the same politicians and bureaucrats denouncing the ridiculous farce at the Capitol as if it were the equivalent of 9/11 have been involved for decades in planning and executing real coups overseas. In their real coups, many thousands of civilians have died.

Take returning Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, for example. More than anyone else she is the face of the US-led violent coup against a democratically-elected government in Ukraine in 2014. Nuland not only passed out snacks to the coup leaders, she was caught on a phone call actually plotting the coup right down to who would take power once the smoke cleared.

Unlike the fake Capitol “coup,” this was a real overthrow. Unlike the buffalo horn-wearing joke who desecrated the “sacred” Senate chamber, the Ukraine coup had real armed insurrectionists with a real plan to overthrow the government. Eventually, with the help of incoming Assistant Secretary of State Nuland, they succeeded - after thousands of civilians were killed.

As we were unfortunately reminded during the last four years of the Trump Administration, the personnel is the policy. So while President Trump railed against the “stupid wars” and promised to bring the troops home, he hired people like John Bolton and Mike Pompeo to get the job done. They spent their time “clarifying” Trump’s call for ending wars to mean he wanted to actually continue the wars. It was a colossal failure.

So it’s hard to be optimistic about a Biden Administration with so many hyper-interventionist Obama retreads.

While the US Agency for International Development (USAID) likes to sell itself as the compassionate arm of the US foreign policy, in fact USAID is one of the main US “regime change” agencies. Biden has announced that a top “humanitarian interventionist” – Samantha Power – would head that Agency in his Administration.

Power, who served on President Obama’s National Security Council staff and as US Ambassador to the UN, argued passionately and successfully that a US attack on the Gaddafi government in Libya would result in a liberation of the people and the outbreak of democracy in the country. In reality, her justification was all based on lies and the US assault has left nothing but murder and mayhem. Gaddafi’s relatively peaceful, if authoritarian, government has been replaced by radical terrorists and even slave markets.

At the end of the day, the Bush Republicans – like Rep. Liz Cheney – will join hands with the Biden Democrats to reinstate “American leadership.” This of course means more US overt and covert wars overseas. The unholy alliance between Big Tech and the US government will happily assist the US State Department under Secretary of State Tony Blinken and Assistant Secretary of State Nuland with the technology to foment more “regime change” operations wherever the Biden Administration sees fit. Finish destroying Syria and the secular Assad? Sure! Go back into Iraq? Why not? Afghanistan? That’s the good war! And Russia and China must be punished as well.

These are grave moments for we non-interventionists. But also we have a unique opportunity, informed by history, to denounce the warmongers and push for a peaceful and non-interventionist foreign policy.

Copyright © 2021 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given. http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/january/18/the-unwelcome-return-of-the-real-purveyors-of-violence/
Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ugh... Samantha Powers. After Ukraine she tried to overthrow the Trump regime with carefully orchestrated "unmasking" of US Citizens whose conversations were surreptitiously recorded by NSA intercepts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who is whining? Lol. Pointing out things isn't whiny. I'd say storming the Capitol because your dear leader lost is the pinnacle of whiny

"And God said, when thine leader loses the vote, thou shall beat an officer of the law to death in retaliation" - 1 Sedition, 5 verse 7
why do you keep quoting scriptures...i thought you said you lost your religion?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ugh... Samantha Powers. After Ukraine she tried to overthrow the Trump regime with carefully orchestrated "unmasking" of US Citizens whose conversations were surreptitiously recorded by NSA intercepts.
powers needs to thrown on the obama pile of:poop:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quick question. You do remember the democrats just spent 4 years whining about losing, making up dockers to start fake investigations, and then culminating in rioters burning down cities and shooting police officers at point blank range while they sit in their vehicles, right?
lol...good ole maxine waters-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groper Joe's inauguration slogan, "America United" LMFAO!

Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's FBI story is probably in reference to the qanon promises of some kind an anti Satanist pedophile patriot counter coup.... but with time ticking away that doesn't look very likely. Even Alex Jones has bailed on the qanon stuff that never pans out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i predict gas prices will go up .35c the 1st week of biden. and we all know what increased gas prices means-right folks?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can see you're just getting upset now

Let's not forget the mountain of Trump pictures doing the same thing lol.

Plus you're just deflecting from the actual conversation.
Theres pictures of trump touching children inappropriately? Ive never seen them or heard of them and i would of thought they'd be everywhere as much as the media hate him, can you post some up please

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ooo...look!

Biden‘s immigration reform is already underway!

How fun! This will be great for our country. Particularly during a pandemic!

a
Ooo...look!

and they will be competing with blacks and poor whites for unskilled jobs...before covid trump had black unemployment at all time low-biden will have it at all time high!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m having trouble understanding what the impending Inauguration Day is supposed to represent under these circumstances. It’s traditionally the culminating event to celebrate our elective democracy. In an election year when that didn't occur, what is the point of Inauguration Day? Especially when the government is preparing for it as if the White House, and state capitals nationwide will be overthrown by stormtroopers.

Is this supposed to be a celebration? A great deal of people are disgusted by it, so why flood the news with an event that is only a slap in the face to so many Americans. At this point, just do the transition behind our backs to at least keep up some level of consistency. Sadly, I think a great deal of people will only watch the event to see if “something happens.” This so happens to be the only reason I will attempt to watch any of it. Honestly, I don’t anticipate getting very far though without wanting to throw myself down a flight of stairs.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a

and they will be competing with blacks and poor whites for unskilled jobs...before covid trump had black unemployment at all time low-biden will have it at all time high!!!
Surely they caught wind of the $15 minimum wage proposal as well!

So many terrible things will be at an all time high :cautious:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a question: When, only a few months ago, Trump was accused of hosting "Super Spreader" events, why is it now OK to spend millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars in an Inauguration Event that is equally likely to cause the spread of the virus? Why is it OK for Biden, but not for Trump? Why is this event even being held under these circumstances since COVID-19 is so deadly? Isn't this an example of unnecessary pomp and circumstance just to praise those in power? Could this same inauguration have been done in a small and controlled environment and televised? Why was this never considered? Why is no one asking these questions.

Oh, that's right.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a question: When, only a few months ago, Trump was accused of hosting "Super Spreader" events, why is it now OK to spend millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars in an Inauguration Event that is equally likely to cause the spread of the virus? Why is it OK for Biden, but not for Trump? Why is this event even being held under these circumstances since COVID-19 is so deadly? Isn't this an example of unnecessary pomp and circumstance just to praise those in power? Could this same inauguration have been done in a small and controlled environment and televised? Why was this never considered? Why is no one asking these questions.

Oh, that's right.
I would like to know @Jiigzz answers to these questions.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Oh, that's right.
Oh, I thought the same. It’s just yet another example of their ongoing hypocrisy.

Given the pandemic threat, apparent violence threat, and the fact that many people don’t even support what is happening. Why the fuk even do it? Just post a video on Twitter of China Joe and Kamala being sworn in from Joe’s basement and be done with it.

With so much obsessive focus on deterring violence from the “right wing extremists,“ I can’t help but think that they want something to happen. It’s so over the top, that it’s like they are setting everyone up for something- which would also be typical.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Groper Joe's inauguration slogan, "America United" LMFAO!

Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

Yeah, if you need 1,000 National Guard troops for an inauguration, maybe you weren't actually elected. And if you have to even vet those 1000 NG members, well, then you should really stop and think about what you have done wrong.

Wow. I thought we were smart enough to avoid such thought police at least. I guess that ship has sailed.

Ooo...look!

Yeah, I saw this - apparently they feel that Biden has made promises that he needs to keep. If the average Mexican citizen thinks this, why is it so hard to believe that China and Russia have their hooks in him too?

Oh, that's right.
Hmm, hadn't thought of that. Given the potential for rioting and this, it would make a lot of sense to keep it small.

But other than the National Guard members and politicians, I am sure it will still be a gathering of less than 12 people.

On the other hand, I have seen Biden talk math and numbers...I am not sure he can count to 12. Or maybe he thinks there will be one thousand hundred people there.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I’m having trouble understanding what the impending Inauguration Day is supposed to represent under these circumstances. It’s traditionally the culminating event to celebrate our elective democracy. In an election year when that didn't occur, what is the point of Inauguration Day? Especially when the government is preparing for it as if the White House, and state capitals nationwide will be overthrown by stormtroopers.

Is this supposed to be a celebration? A great deal of people are disgusted by it, so why flood the news with an event that is only a slap in the face to so many Americans. At this point, just do the transition behind our backs to at least keep up some level of consistency. Sadly, I think a great deal of people will only watch the event to see if “something happens.” This so happens to be the only reason I will attempt to watch any of it. Honestly, I don’t anticipate getting very far though without wanting to throw myself down a flight of stairs.
I mean to be fair they pretended a lot of people voted for biden and now they're pretending this inauguration is a celebration of democracy, so they are somewhat consistent. I honestly would not be surprised if there was a false flag attack.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean to be fair they pretended a lot of people voted for biden and now they're pretending this inauguration is a celebration of democracy, so they are somewhat consistent. I honestly would not be surprised if there was a false flag attack.
The event will be called “Celebrating America“

OK, now they are just blatantly trying to fire up those who oppose them by mocking them. Talk about inciting violence!
National Gaurd troops coming in from several states. I thought we weren't supposed to mix groups of people from different states for fear of super spreading...
That’s right. Stay within your own social bubble. That’s it!

See, the Biden administration is already failing this country on the first day, even before it happens. He is making this day all about his ego and hunger for power at the expense of American lives. His incompetence is an embarrassment to our nation. 😑

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, if you need 1,000 National Guard troops for an inauguration, maybe you weren't actually elected. And if you have to even vet those 1000 NG members, well, then you should really stop and think about what you have done wrong.

Wow. I thought we were smart enough to avoid such thought police at least. I guess that ship has sailed.

Yeah, I saw this - apparently they feel that Biden has made promises that he needs to keep. If the average Mexican citizen thinks this, why is it so hard to believe that China and Russia have their hooks in him too?

Hmm, hadn't thought of that. Given the potential for rioting and this, it would make a lot of sense to keep it small.

But other than the National Guard members and politicians, I am sure it will still be a gathering of less than 12 people.

On the other hand, I have seen Biden talk math and numbers...I am not sure he can count to 12. Or maybe he thinks there will be one thousand hundred people there.
No, not 1000 troops. Up to 21,000

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

it is celebrating the healing and uniting, didn't you know?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, because we will be celebwating ouw fweedom
You got dat wight!
I think they should give up their guns, since all the politicians are against them anyway. Joe Biden doesn't believe guns stop problems, right? But he will put a wall with 21,000 guns if it is for his safety.
They should need nothing more that a few good men and women thoroughly trained in anger de-escalation techniques.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we now have a total of 4000 troops in the entire country of afghanistan....and 21,000 in DC.
As the largest threat to our nation since 9/11, Chewbacca Bikini Man has been arrested. The White House can have full confidence that it is a secure venue.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
why do you keep quoting scriptures...i thought you said you lost your religion?
I have, but I call out hypocrisy as I see it. Can't claim to be a Christian, if you are not about helping others less fortunate than yourself.

That is pretty much the crux of Christianity that a whole group of people have been ignoring

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Theres pictures of trump touching children inappropriately? Ive never seen them or heard of them and i would of thought they'd be everywhere as much as the media hate him, can you post some up please
And we all know how much he'd like to sleep with his daughter.
images.jpeg-40.jpeg
images.jpeg-41.jpeg
images.jpeg-41.jpeg
images.jpeg-57.jpeg
images.jpeg-47.jpeg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

81 million people voted him in, but 75 million still voted for Trump, and Trump has managed to convince a lot of the 75 million that the election was fraudulent.

The rhetoric that "it must be because he didn't actually win" is stupid. It's because enough people have been convinced they were lied to, without evidence, and are prepared to beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher because of it.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have, but I call out hypocrisy as I see it. Can't claim to be a Christian, if you are not about helping others less fortunate than yourself.

That is pretty much the crux of Christianity that a whole group of people have been ignoring
hypocrisy is quoting scriptures when you admit you aren't a man of faith....being a christian means you believe in the one man who was perfect and accepting that as a human you will never live up to that standard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
81 million people voted him in, but 75 million still voted for Trump, and Trump has managed to convince a lot of the 75 million that the election was fraudulent.

The rhetoric that "it must be because he didn't actually win" is stupid. It's because enough people have been convinced they were lied to, without evidence, and are prepared to beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher because of it.
some kid ambushed 2 cops in LA, then a group of blm stood outside the ER chanting we hope those fucking pigs die...and yet you still supported blm.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hypocrisy is quoting scriptures when you admit you aren't a man of faith....being a christian means you believe in the one man who was perfect and accepting that as a human you will never live up to that standard.
Hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another. I don't hold myself to the scriptures, so I cannot be hypocritical to them.

Being Christian isn't just about accepting you are not perfect, it's about having faith and love for God while demonstrating those same values to other people and turning from a life of sin. A lot of the teachings in the Bible relate to how we interact with each other.

1 John 4:7 tells us that love is the way to God.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.