Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
After 4 years of putting 1/2 the country in the corner, you cant honestly say the Demican party doesnt deserve to have shyt smeared all over their faces.
Thats true.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats true.
And unfortunatly Im wrong for even thinking that, the truth is the only way to unity is promoting freedom, peace and liberty and getting people to buy into that. This shytshow isnt going to progress our lives and most of the people in charge dont give a damn.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gas will go up at least by 35 cents by april....$3 gallon by january 2022.

if gas goes up by even $1 gallon this year think of what that would to to price of consumer goods which includes everything food in particular.
How about the lil guy who owns a lawncare service and has to fill up everyday several times.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with what he is saying FWIW, but we should hold everyone to the same standards. If it matters now, it should have been called out when others were in charge.
I think the thing is, as said above, if you are going to criticize someone and claim they are blowing it and imply you can do better, you better be damn well ready when you get your turn at bat. It is one thing to have challenges, it is another thing to not be able to 9vercome the challe get you blamed and criticized others for.

He is up, so far he has had negative success. No shocker. Even Obama talks about Joe's ability to screw things up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the thing is, as said above, if you are going to criticize someone and claim they are blowing it and imply you can do better, you better be damn well ready when you get your turn at bat. It is one thing to have challenges, it is another thing to not be able to 9vercome the challe get you blamed and criticized others for.

He is up, so far he has had negative success. No shocker. Even Obama talks about Joe's ability to screw things up.
absolutely!!!

biden's campaign was centered on how poorly trump handled the virus and how much better he would handle it---so it's put up or shut up time and i for one plan on continuing to remind people of this!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Its been one day. You cannot, I repeat cannot, just stem the flow of infections in a single day.

That is common sense.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its been one day. You cannot, I repeat cannot, just stem the flow of infections in a single day.

That is common sense.
He held a mass gathering in DC, 26,000 troops plus all the visitors who were hugging eachother on stage.

He didnt condemn yesterdays math gatherings and violent protests of Antifa across major cities around the country.

If there is a pandemic, instead of having parties and get togethers all day, he should have told everybody to stay home and that he can handle it out of the WH basement.

Why the fuq Lady Gaga and J-Lo need to be there? Dont they know the risks of traveling? Is there a pandemic or not?

Its all double standard bullshyt.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
absolutely!!!

biden's campaign was centered on how poorly trump handled the virus and how much better he would handle it---so it's put up or shut up time and i for one plan on continuing to remind people of this!!!
He didn't deliver on his criticisms either. Did you remind him of that?
Screenshot_20210122-140825_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That is common sense.
I agree with that. But it is still fair to keep count. If he is going to be so great, his supporters should be cheering the count. But even they know he is going to have egg on his face.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice change of view you got there lol.

Why is it now that it matters?
It doesn’t. It never did matter to me that Trump didn’t wear masks when he spoke in public while being distanced and/or outside. I don’t think anybody really cared except for the media. Why did he have to be the mascot for mask compliance by wearing one in instances that aren’t even indicated? Most people understand that the person talking to them on a television screen isn’t an exposure risk.

Jen Psaki said herself in yesterday’s press conference that she represents Joe Biden, and we know how overzealous he has been with his own mask wearing. So where was her mask?

Essentially I am just mocking the media and dems, while also doing this >>>
After 4 years of putting 1/2 the country in the corner, you cant honestly say the Demican party doesnt deserve to have shyt smeared all over their faces.
i think i remember @Ricky10 being a pro-mask guy from the beginning?

i am and have been.
I am, and have been very compliant as well- aside from my workplace.

I do think there will come a point where we will have to start working ourselves away from them, and that will likely be much sooner in my eyes, and probably many of us than what we will be told.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get that, but you can't just flip it in a day. Unfortunately I don't expect people to be realistic, but it is an incredibly retarded argument to expect an infectious disease to just stop
The media, dems, and others have tied an unrealistic and misguided sense of responsibility of the China virus transmission and deaths to Trump. To pretend that someone else could have done a better job in his position is absurd.

You can’t compare the dynamics of this country to those elsewhere that are comprised of citizens who are inherently more compliant and responsible. I won’t even mention the BLM protests. Trump’s greatest accomplishment in terms of the China virus was Operation Warp Speed, which was an unprecedented achievement by anyone’s standards.

We all should realize most of the responsibility behind controlling the spread comes down to personal accountability, and still will. Regardless, it was easier to place blame on Trump as it was so many things. Biden had some big balls to harshly criticize Trump’s efforts repeatedly from the sidelines, and deserves to be held up to the same unrealistic expectations as Trump was. The hardest work has already been done for him, which is fortunate for all of us.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The media, dems, and others have tied an unrealistic and misguided sense of responsibility of the China virus transmission and deaths to Trump. To pretend that someone else could have done a better job in his position is absurd.

You can’t compare the dynamics of this country to those elsewhere that are comprised of citizens who are inherently more compliant and responsible. I won’t even mention the BLM protests. Trump’s greatest accomplishment in terms of the China virus was Operation Warp Speed, which was an unprecedented achievement by anyone’s standards.

We all should realize most of the responsibility behind controlling the spread comes down to personal accountability, and still will. Regardless, it was easier to place blame on Trump as it was so many things. Biden had some big balls to harshly criticize Trump’s efforts repeatedly from the sidelines, and deserves to be held up to the same unrealistic expectations as Trump was. The hardest work has already been done for him, which is fortunate for all of us.
well said.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah thats been out for a long time, even Karemela Fatriss was calling him out on his racist BS during the debates, but for some reason she suddenly changed her mind.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder what his wife actually thinks about her husband being POTUS in regard to his real mental fitness alone. She sees the real Joe Biden who isn’t drugged up and plugged up with ear pieces.
Funny you mention this, unfortunately they were covering some of the inauguration on Newsmax last night and it stood out to me at one point she was just drifting off into lala land herself just staring at him like" come on Joe you can do it, you can get through this" or " fukk Joe, dont fukk this up, just be quiet".

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As a Marine myself, I am watching this video and wondering....

Not sure which Marines you are talking about saluting. The ones standing at the door were not saluting, so I don't think he is expected to 'return the salute' as none was given.

However, I can hear another Marine in the background call "Order Arms" which would imply arms were also 'presented' which is essentially a rifle salute.

Maybe that was all happening inside the room and Biden gave his expected salute after this video stopped?

The muttering by Biden is always strange. Was he telling the good doctor wife she should salute???

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20210121-205531_Instagram.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20210122-071932_Instagram.jpg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is going on there :ROFLMAO:
As a Marine myself, I am watching this video and wondering....

Not sure which Marines you are talking about saluting. The ones standing at the door were not saluting, so I don't think he is expected to 'return the salute' as none was given.

However, I can hear another Marine in the background call "Order Arms" which would imply arms were also 'presented' which is essentially a rifle salute.

Maybe that was all happening inside the room and Biden gave his expected salute after this video stopped?

The muttering by Biden is always strange. Was he telling the good doctor wife she should salute???
I suppose this is very possible but it doesn’t matter. This is politics so we can create our own narratives, just as the media always did and continues to do in efforts to slander Trump.

He was purposefully disrespecting those marines standing at the door!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

One hour later on federal property........
View attachment 201568View attachment 201569
Wow! He’s not even trying to put up the guise of setting a good example with mask wearing anymore, let alone follow his own mandates. That didn’t take long..

I haven’t seen anywhere what the repercussions are for breaking the mandate? Did he already pardon himself and his family?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are so fuqqqed Lobbiestcare 2.0 coming soon. I don’t agree with Jimmy Dore in most things but at least he already calling out all the bullshyt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bet gasoline prices will go up by at least 35 cents by the end of march---any takers?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No I don’t agree with the swastica or anti Semitism but makes you think and youtube takes down this video so much, lmao. It’s been taken down so many times it’s super old. Youtube still won’t take down weird , pedophilia type crap or blm support videos

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if Lunch bucket is gonna bring back the Obama phones?
reminds me of the history books i read back in highschool...the ones that said a wheelbarrow of german reichsmark's were needed to buy a loaf of bread after WW2.....yes, i am comparing what hitler and WW2 did to the german economy to what i expect biden to do to current American economy!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
reminds me of the history books i read back in highschool...the ones that said a wheelbarrow of german reichsmark's were needed to buy a loaf of bread after WW2.....yes, i am comparing what hitler and WW2 did to the german economy to what i expect biden to do to current American economy!!!
Uh, hyperinflation in Germany is what helped give rise to Hitler. It didn't occur because of him, it happened after ww1 and the treaty of Versailles.

The German govt started printing unbacked currency during the war, thinking any lands they took which were rich in resources would be able to pay back debts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Uh, hyperinflation in Germany is what helped give rise to Hitler. It didn't occur because of him, it happened after ww1 and the treaty of Versailles.

The German govt started printing unbacked currency during the war, thinking any lands they took which were rich in resources would be able to pay back debts.
germany would have recovered and been much better off if not for hitler and WW2-agreed?

we find ourselves in much the same situation with covid really putting a hurt on our economy, which led to the election of joe biden--similar to germany and hitler-eh? and now the government is printing money we don't have to pay for uncle joe's insane policies....so i repeat, this reminds me of what hitler did to germany.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
germany would have recovered and been much better off if not for hitler and WW2-agreed?

we find ourselves in much the same situation with covid really putting a hurt on our economy, which led to the election of joe biden--similar to germany and hitler-eh? and now the government is printing money we don't have to pay for uncle joe's insane policies....so i repeat, this reminds me of what hitler did to germany.
Um, didn’t that start with Dump last spring? And didn’t Dump continue Obobo’s quantitative easing his entire term?

There is nothing much newer here that Groper is doing than Dump when it comes to printing money.

I agree it needs to stop and people need to go to jail.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Um, didn’t that start with Dump last spring? And didn’t Dump continue Obobo’s quantitative easing his entire term?

There is nothing much newer here that Groper is doing than Dump when it comes to printing money.

I agree it needs to stop and people need to go to jail.
bullshyt...

Reactions: ax1