Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can members of the Trump cult be deprogrammed after the leader falls? Steven Hassan says yes

why didn't republicans call for hillary supporters to be deprogrammed---maybe if they had we wouldn't be in the mess we're in?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh so I got my first ever China Virus test today as part of what they were calling “surveillance testing” within my hospital. Ironic that it came after receiving my second vaccination 2 weeks ago - yes!

It was supposed to be optional, but then my manager got some heat from infection control because nobody volunteered/cared. She said she was required to send some of us, so all of us RT’s working today just did it. I didn’t think the test itself was too bad. 🤷‍♂️
isn't it wonderful we live in a free country...instead of threatening you with the gulog they just hold employment over your head...comply or else!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why didn't republicans call for hillary supporters to be deprogrammed---maybe if they had we wouldn't be in the mess we're in?
True! On the other hand, picture all we could accomplish by deprogramming and reprogramming our politicians! Let’s try it on Nancy Pelosi first! However, I do believe an exorcism was already attempted on her- obviously that was unsuccessful.

isn't it wonderful we live in a free country...instead of threatening you with the gulog they just hold employment over your head...comply or else!!!
Well, it wasn’t that black and white. She wanted/needed at least some of us to go today, so we all decided to take one for the team. I could have just ignored her if I really wanted to. I do have a bit of white boy privilege there. I worked for it though!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It is beyond rhetoric. There is evidence, the fact you choose to ignore it is the issue. What is funny is, you've even posted evidence of fraud in this thread - showing that people have voted for Trump multiple times - but then turn around and say there is no evidence.

Further, EVERY DEMOCRAT has said for 4 years that there is voter fraud. You don't think it's a little suspicious they suddenly don't want any investigations? You were a police officer right? If you pulled up to a crime scene and a suspect said, "Oh yeah, everything's fine here, you're not needed." did you just say, "Oh, ok. Great. See ya later." ???

There is evidence, it cuts both ways probably - but it clearly benefited Biden. I have posted mathematical evidence which is highly suspicious and you have ignored it multiple times. You don't have any way of explaining it, you just completely ignore it.

Even a simple question like, "Do you think it is more likely that a town with 5 people will have 100% voter turn out or a town with 100,000 people will have a 100% voter turn out?" will go completely ignored by you.

Your argument here is pretty flawed. I know you're pretty decent at math, so I'm wondering if you've ever thought your argument through? Using your other meme saying that employees get an extra $14.75/hour while a big mac only costs $0.35 more - that means that every employee that is hired has to sell 42.1429 big macs PER HOUR just to cover the extra pay they are making. That means an employee has to sell 337 big macs PER 8 HOUR SHIFT.

There is currently 39,000 restaurants serving approx. 25M customers/day. That is an average of 641 customers per day per restaurant.

So, does a McD's in Denmark run on 2 employees? Hell, even if the restaurants there are uber successful and double the average, they could afford to pay 4 employees based on the $0.35/burger extra. But, if they do that successfully....why wouldn't they cut the number of employees everywhere else too???

Obviously you have to be pretty ignorant to even to begin to believe the argument you're making. It is beyond ludicrous.

You really think an extra $0.10/crunch wrap supreme would pay to feed numerous people? This is why people shouldn't believe memes.

Well, when you put it like that is just seems ridiculous. Come on man :)
Bear in mind that it probably costs about 80cents to $1 to produce a Big Mac. In 2014, their franchisee sheet showed it cost 77 cents to make one.

A McDonald's employee can put together a Big Mac in about 3 minutes, so labour costs are negligible per big mac sold.

I don't think your numbers are a true reflection on actual cost to Mcdonalds.

Also importantly, when people have more money, they spend more money which contributes positively to the economy. A person who lives paycheck to paycheck and barely spends by comparison contributes very little.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bear in mind that it probably costs about 80cents to $1 to produce a Big Mac. In 2014, their franchisee sheet showed it cost 77 cents to make one.

A McDonald's employee can put together a Big Mac in about 3 minutes, so labour costs are negligible per big mac sold.

I don't think your numbers are a true reflection on actual cost to Mcdonalds.

Also importantly, when people have more money, they spend more money which contributes positively to the economy. A person who lives paycheck to paycheck and barely spends by comparison contributes very little.
I worked in fast food for a couple years then went to college at the age of 23 because I was tired of it and did something better with myself. Its not as difficult as it seems, but Ill tell you most of the people that I worked around drank, did drugs, party, play video games and did nothing to propel their future...their lives still suck but the ones that were working there and went to school are better off.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I worked in fast food for a couple years then went to college at the age of 23 because I was tired of it and did something better with myself. Its not as difficult as it seems, but Ill tell you most of the people that I worked around drank, did drugs, party, play video games and did nothing to propel their future...their lives still suck but the ones that were working there and went to school are better off.
As with any job, if you put in work you can earn decent money. If you had been promoted to resturant manager or a regional manager role, you can make good money.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
True! On the other hand, picture all we could accomplish by deprogramming and reprogramming our politicians! Let’s try it on Nancy Pelosi first! However, I do believe an exorcism was already attempted on her- obviously that was unsuccessful.

Well, it wasn’t that black and white. She wanted/needed at least some of us to go today, so we all decided to take one for the team. I could have just ignored her if I really wanted to. I do have a bit of white boy privilege there. I worked for it though!
Sorry boys someones already worked this one over pretty bad
4hzg4x.jpeg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure no matter where you stand, showing that as the assistant secratary of health on this board will have everyone pissed. Zero issue with the transgender part, couldn't care less, but the "health" part and this picture is obscene.
Plus PA being a total failure at fighting the spread of covid. Hardly a reason for a promotion!! Current positivity rate over 30%. 3rd worst state in the union!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure no matter where you stand, showing that as the assistant secratary of health on this board will have everyone pissed. Zero issue with the transgender part, couldn't care less, but the "health" part and this picture is obscene.
No, I dont really care that she is transgender....the only thing that comes to transgender is my to designate her/him/neutral whatever I want to legally (not a hate crime,) and former men do not belong in womens rooms..... but no if I was there in person Id relate to them whatever they want, respect them and be friends if they are cool. I will make fun the politically correct aspect of it here though.

Not only is she a pathetic example of health, but when she made nursing home policies she took her own mother out of her own nursing home and put her in a hotel room because it was safer. Her policies in PA sucked and solved nothing.

And we all know the number one killer of covid is bad health, and she has done absolutely nothing to address that. Just take your shot and shut up.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As with any job, if you put in work you can earn decent money. If you had been promoted to resturant manager or a regional manager role, you can make good money.
Or better yet, due to limited positions learn some new skills, take up trade school, go to a library, take an online course/certification, improve your qualifications but everyone else will always be poor regardless of what minimum wage is.

Poor people do a shyt job handling their money too....I wonder how many people fighting for minimum wage have Cable in their homes for example?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as I thought, Dump never pardoned Assange and Snowden proving he is nothing but another low life deep state troll.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pardoned all the people he thought would make him look good in the black community, but not the people that should have been. Also- Bannon?! wtf man

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or better yet, due to limited positions learn some new skills, take up trade school, go to a library, take an online course/certification, improve your qualifications but everyone else will always be poor regardless of what minimum wage is.

Poor people do a shyt job handling their money too....I wonder how many people fighting for minimum wage have Cable in their homes for example?
Or better yet, have two jobs like my wife and I have, both working 80+ hours a week to makes ends meet and have a wonderful lifestyle and take care of our three children, pay our mortgage, pay for our 6 vehicles, pay four our boats, pool, toys, save money, ocean front condo, and put food on the table.

Oh wait, now I'm sounding privileged??? But....But...we work for everything we have. . And don't need or get anything from our government......now I'm confusing myself...am I privileged or am I a idiot for working like a dog?
🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, that sounds a bit opulent needing both parents to work 80+ hours a week to sustain, but it is your choice and not that the government would be of any use in that situation anyway.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, that sounds a bit opulent needing both parents to work 80+ hours a week to sustain, but it is your choice and not that the government would be of any use in that situation anyway.
You make no sense
We choose to do that, dont have to do that. Point being, everyone could do it, if they wanted more instead of sitting back with their hands out and complaining and trying to blame their problems on everyone else except their self.

You make the bed you lay in.

You just come in here looking to go against peoples post and opinions. I'm sure your the few others will chime in to help you out in a bit

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuq the inauguration speech, Groper Joe is not president and never will be president. There is only one place he should be doing any talking, and thats Gitmo.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fuq the inauguration speech, Groper Joe is not president and never will be president. There is only one place he should be doing any talking, and thats Gitmo.
Just got a text, says " Hunter is at the inauguration" now thats funny

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You couldn't pay me to watch that fukkn circus.

Was a bit let down I couldn't put eyes on the best president in American history fly off today on air force 1. Im about 15 minutes from Andrews and could usually see the planes all day long coming in and going out but couldn't get an eye on his flight out today.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You make no sense
We choose to do that, dont have to do that. Point being, everyone could do it, if they wanted more instead of sitting back with their hands out and complaining and trying to blame their problems on everyone else except their self.

You make the bed you lay in.

You just come in here looking to go against peoples post and opinions. I'm sure your the few others will chime in to help you out in a bit
lol, okay bro. You built a lavish lifestyle that forces you to work crazy hours to sustain and are trying to compare this to those trying to simply live. It’s so far out of touch it’s almost like something Ivanka would say. I’m not for handouts, but your comparison is ridiculous.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, okay bro. You built a lavish lifestyle that forces you to work crazy hours to sustain and are trying to compare this to those trying to simply live. It’s so far out of touch it’s almost like something Ivanka would say. I’m not for handouts, but your comparison is ridiculous.
Not forced to do ANYTHING!!!! And never will be.
Your still missing the point

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where are all our far right conspiracy guys who predicted a massive white hat takedown of the entire Satanist pedophile ring on election day.... sending the evil Obama/Biden empire to Gitmo and ushering in another 4 years of the Trump presidency (based on proof of Italian Vatican spy satellites changing ballots) after freeing America from the tentacles of the 1871 act which made the US a corporate property of the Rothschilds??????????

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pardoned all the people he thought would make him look good in the black community, but not the people that should have been. Also- Bannon?! wtf man
Kodak black has skated out of court nnumerous times on the strength of having a future in the music industry, guess if you wash cars or something you're sh!t out of luck, he's abused the privilige he's been given every time. I can't think of anyone who deserves a pardon less

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kodak black has skated out of court nnumerous times on the strength of having a future in the music industry, guess if you wash cars or something you're sh!t out of luck, he's abused the privilige he's been given every time. I can't think of anyone who deserves a pardon less
6ix9ine? Oh wait no need, they took him out of there out already out of compassion because he was scared of catching the CCP-Virus....LMFAO!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or better yet, have two jobs like my wife and I have, both working 80+ hours a week to makes ends meet and have a wonderful lifestyle and take care of our three children, pay our mortgage, pay for our 6 vehicles, pay four our boats, pool, toys, save money, ocean front condo, and put food on the table.

Oh wait, now I'm sounding privileged??? But....But...we work for everything we have. . And don't need or get anything from our government......now I'm confusing myself...am I privileged or am I a idiot for working like a dog?
🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
Whatever you are i commend your work ethic, theres nothing better than knowing everything you have you earned off your own back!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
amen brother.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
THAT used to be the American way!!!!
That's how I've been raised, you want it...go work for it son.

Trust me, haven't always been an angel but when I changed my life for the way I live now at least I can sleep at night.

Best thing that has happened to me today, I was compared to Ivanka Trump!!!!

Fukk Yeah....now lemme go snatch this 285lbs around a few times in my garage with no spot 💪💥💯💪

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uggh, I just tuned into the bullshyt, though I’m not completely sure as to why. Aside from the element of self torture, it’s boring as fuk to be sure. As we all know, Biden is wasting no time issuing executive orders that will only compromise our country.

Of note:

- Repeal the national emergency on the U.S.-Mexico border and halt construction of the wall- we have already seen the caravan ecstatic to come in and be supported at the financial expense of American citizens. Not to mention the security threat to our citizens.

- End restrictions and travel bans from some predominantly Muslim countries- essentially opening the door to foreign terrorists.

- Rejoining the Paris climate accord- which unjustly benefits other countries at a disproportionate expense to this country

- Rejoining the WHO (Wuhan Health Organization)- another example of the US being disproportionately taken advantage of by an organization that is corrupt in its own right.

Of course these are just a few examples of the damage he will do on day one 😑

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's how I've been raised, you want it...go work for it son.

Trust me, haven't always been an angel but when I changed my life for the way I live now at least I can sleep at night.

Best thing that has happened to me today, I was compared to Ivanka Trump!!!!

Fukk Yeah....now lemme go snatch this 285lbs around a few times in my garage with no spot 💪💥💯💪
yes, sir!!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
More on election fraud where none is said to exist:

Texas health care worker harvested some 134 votes

More illegal ballot harvesting in Texas

Common denominator seems to be angry democrat women...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at almost the exact moment biden was preaching peace and unity nancy pelosi was calling trump a murderer...i guess pelosi didn't get the peace and unity memo????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of today I officially classify myself as a new cult called the "Never Gropers." Im the founding father, all are welcome but we have a bring your own foil policy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As of today I officially classify myself as a new cult called the "Never Gropers." Im the founding father, all are welcome but we have a bring your own foil policy.
you can have uncle joe...i want to be founding father of the never kneelers--speaking of kneeling i wonder if kamala is giving uncle joe the willie brown treatment?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anything in our country's history resembled a coup, today totally looked just like one. They didnt even have to fire a single shot and the sheep fell for it, unbelievable.