Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro per your profile you aren’t even from the United States so why do you instigate arguments regarding politics on an anabolic forum? Besides that, and perhaps more importantly, even if you don’t like Trump, a word of advice, if you are truly interested in selling a lot of SNS product supplements you would probably sell far more product if you didn’t piss people off on here intentionally as an SNS product representative. I already know one person whom you pissed off on this forum who shall go unnamed that contacted me that they are not buying anymore SNS product because of you. I wonder how SNS would feel about your partisan political commentary on here while using their company logo?
Well first of all, the USA is the planet's most influential and powerful country on the face of the earth.

2nd, he is from New Zealand, and we have our Military base there just like we have many hundreds across the earth. We are in his country, our politics do effect theirs. Besides military bases there is trade, travel, all kinds of things that effect NZ.

3rd....His politics I highly disagree with...I actually have a SNS product not only in my cabinet right now, but I just bought another bottle and its on my way.

4th....boycotting people just because of their political beliefs is a very liberaltarded thing to do, I mean let the dude speak whatever he wants. Lets be an example of whats great about American and lets not be like twitterfarts and facecraps social justice warriors trying to shut up other people for thinking differently.

5th well, continue with the 3rd, LMFAO someone cant buy a product because someone's political views made their butts hurt?????? RRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well first of all, the USA is the planet's most influential and powerful country on the face of the earth.

2nd, he is from New Zealand, and we have our Military base there just like we have many hundreds across the earth. We are in his country, our politics do effect theirs. Besides military bases there is trade, travel, all kinds of things that effect NZ.

View attachment 199795

3rd....His politics I highly disagree with...I actually have a SNS product not only in my cabinet right now, but I just bought another bottle and its on my way.

4th....boycotting people just because of their political beliefs is a very liberaltarded thing to do, I mean let the dude speak whatever he wants. Lets be an example of whats great about American and lets not be like twitterfarts and facecraps social justice warriors trying to shut up other people for thinking differently.

5th well, continue with the 3rd, LMFAO someone cant buy a product because someone's political views made their butts hurt?????? RRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great minds think alike. See post above yours.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dump is still all in for the fight, just started listening to questions he took tonight as Im doing some late night pc work.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a email from my gym saying they dont think they can last another shutdown....gyms are already targeted if we hit an "orange zone" along with hair salons and other things. Its absolutely ridiculous, barely anybody even goes to my gym anymore with up to several hundred members either left or on frozen contracts, no aerobics classes and he spread out all the lifting stuff into the aerobics room, added extra air filters on top of state mandated stuff and they will still shut him down if they wanted to. Then His Majesty King Cumho is telling people on TV that the CCP-Virus is targeting black and brown people the most and one of the reasons why is that they are overweight, fuq this dude is out of his mind.
The funniest thing is when woke Democrats try to pander to people with skin pigment, but at the same time sound like racist assholes doing it. And the rest of the woke white liberals lap it up and feel like they are solving racism. Idiots.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The funniest thing is when woke Democrats try to pander to people with skin pigment, but at the same time sound like racist assholes doing it. And the rest of the woke white liberals lap it up and feel like they are solving racism. Idiots.
Well, on someone’s LinkedIn profile, it said, “a social cause I care about is BLM. If you have an issue with that then we cannot be friends, so don’t message me with your snarky response. It goes to show you have no care about other people’s lives.” 🤦🏽‍♀️

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, on someone’s LinkedIn profile, it said, “a social cause I care about is BLM. If you have an issue with that then we cannot be friends, so don’t message me with your snarky response. It goes to show you have no care about other people’s lives.” 🤦🏽‍♀️
Isn’t that platform for business to business connections? Why would you alienate chances at more business over a social issue that in all actuality really means nothing in the grand scheme of things? It’s a just a trendy topic that people can put on their social media to try and achieve their 15 min of fame that all the social media lemmings are striving for. I fucking hate social media. I, for the life of me, can’t understand people’s obsession with trying to become internet stars. Get a life!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro per your profile you aren’t even from the United States so why do you instigate arguments regarding politics on an anabolic forum? Besides that, and perhaps more importantly, even if you don’t like Trump, a word of advice, if you are truly interested in selling a lot of SNS product supplements you would probably sell far more product if you didn’t piss people off on here intentionally as an SNS product representative. I already know one person whom you pissed off on this forum who shall go unnamed that contacted me that they are not buying anymore SNS product because of you. I wonder how SNS would feel about your partisan political commentary on here while using their company logo?
SNS is a great company run by a great owner who is just a good guy. Not buying his products because someone disagrees is a real loss to everyone.

The owner of SNS stays out of these conversations on here for the reasons you describe, but beyond political disagreements Jiggzz is a good rep for the company. I have had ties to Evomuse, and while I wasn't a "rep" I probably shouldn't state my opinions here either, because where do you draw the line?

Plus....

I wish people would get away from this cancel culture mentality. Why can’t we have opinions anymore without snowflakes wanting to boycott everything? This thread is home to about a 90/10 conservative to liberal ratio. Without people like Jingzz this thread would be a circle jerk.

Besides, as has been pointed out here before, foreigners having interest in US politics is quite the norm. We only have military bases in 150 different countries and kind of sort of control the markets, currency, and a lot of countries look to us to dictate their own policies.

That’s just my opinion. I disagree with him on damn near 95% of everything but I have no Ill will towards him participating in this discussion nor would I base my purchasing needs on his political views.
Exactly. Great post. We aren't emotional liberals here. We can take people disagreeing, getting worked up and pushing us a little. That's what real Americans are all about.

Isn’t that platform for business to business connections? Why would you alienate chances at more business over a social issue that in all actuality really means nothing in the grand scheme of things? It’s a just a trendy topic that people can put on their social media to try and achieve their 15 min of fame that all the social media lemmings are striving for. I fucking hate social media. I, for the life of me, can’t understand people’s obsession with trying to become internet stars. Get a life!
It is, and I get a lot of business on there. It is the only form of social media I use. And you would be surprised at the political posts. I would say it is MOSTLY liberals posting Donald Trump hatred...but some conservative posts as well (and the triggered reaponses). People get very worked up.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS is a great company run by a great owner who is just a good guy. Not buying his products because someone disagrees is a real loss to everyone.

The owner of SNS stays out of these conversations on here for the reasons you describe, but beyond political disagreements Jiggzz is a good rep for the company. I have had ties to Evomuse, and while I wasn't a "rep" I probably shouldn't state my opinions here either, because where do you draw the line?

Plus....

Exactly. Great post. We aren't emotional liberals here. We can take people disagreeing, getting worked up and pushing us a little. That's what real Americans are all about.

It is, and I get a lot of business on there. It is the only form of social media I use. And you would be surprised at the political posts. I would say it is MOSTLY liberals posting Donald Trump hatred...but some conservative posts as well (and the triggered reaponses). People get very worked up.
I’m glad I don’t need social media to do what I do.

Now that this thought has come up I have to admit I never tried a SNS product. I think I will look into them and give it a go. I guess Jigzz liberal hysteria has had the opposite effect on me??? Lol. Oh and don’t tell anyone but on the flight over here I had some Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. It was delicious and I am disgusted by everything the owners stand for. 🤷🏼‍♂️

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m glad I don’t need social media to do what I do.

Now that this thought has come up I have to admit I never tried a SNS product. I think I will look into them and give it a go. I guess Jigzz liberal hysteria has had the opposite effect on me??? Lol. Oh and don’t tell anyone but on the flight over here I had some Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. It was delicious and I am disgusted by everything the owners stand for. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Jigzz gets nothing but respect on my side, regardless if he trolls time to time, he deserves to do so. He has put alot of efforts and time to make his case and make this an educational thread.

SNS has a blackfriday deal, so if I put a nice order in Im sure that will more than cover the losses Jigzz has caused due to some twerp that wants to be a sensitive tulip. I bet they barely bought anything from SNS anyways. They have alot of basic staples, its easy to shop their stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish people would get away from this cancel culture mentality. Why can’t we have opinions anymore without snowflakes wanting to boycott everything? This thread is home to about a 90/10 conservative to liberal ratio. Without people like Jingzz this thread would be a circle jerk.

Besides, as has been pointed out here before, foreigners having interest in US politics is quite the norm. We only have military bases in 150 different countries and kind of sort of control the markets, currency, and a lot of countries look to us to dictate their own policies.

That’s just my opinion. I disagree with him on damn near 95% of everything but I have no Ill will towards him participating in this discussion nor would I base my purchasing needs on his political views.
this thread has changed quite a bit over the last 2-3 months, before that there were more libbies than conservatives posting in this thread---it seems that many of those very outspoken libbies have managed to get them selves banned--just like out there in real life, libbies seem to be prone to bad behavior. :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz is a great guy, i don't understand why he goes out of his way to stir the pot in this thread, but i'm sure he has his reasons-never the less i will continue to think of him as a long time good guy....STEVE the owner of SNS is a truly great guy who i have had private conversations many times-even on phone. SNS/CEL is a great company who i have supported for over a decade and will continue to support.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn’t matter. We are still fighting.
It's pointless and a waste of time, not to mention it makes Trump look like a bigger buffoon than already. It's like he has a team of amateurs just throwing anything they can hoping it sticks and no one gives a crap.

And I'd say the same if it were a democrat doing it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's pointless and a waste of time, not to mention it makes Trump look like a bigger buffoon than already. It's like he has a team of amateurs just throwing anything they can hoping it sticks and no one gives a crap.
where were you during mueller and impeachment? i don't think i heard a peep of dissent from you? :unsure:

fess up, you are a biased anti-trumper---just be honest, for a change.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this thread has changed quite a bit over the last 2-3 months, before that there were more libbies than conservatives posting in this thread---it seems that many of those very outspoken libbies have managed to get them selves banned--just like out there in real life, libbies seem to be prone to bad behavior. :unsure:
Pretty terrible broad generalization lol I work with two liberals and not only are they successful they don’t cause mischief.

Edit: I already know you’re response “they’re the anomaly to the party”. Atypical response.

Last edited:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where were you during mueller and impeachment? i don't think i heard a peep of dissent from you? :unsure:

fess up, you are a biased anti-trumper---just be honest, for a change.
I've never hid the fact I don't like the guy, literally nothing about him or his family sits well with me. And honestly, most of his supporters come across as nothing but simple hillbilly bullies. But, it has nothing to do with political party, it's how he and his administration operate and what they've done to the country.

I am unaffiliated and have left leaning beliefs and right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never hid the fact I don't like the guy, literally nothing about him or his family sits well with me. And honestly, most of his supporters come across as nothing but simple hillbilly bullies. But, it has nothing to do with political party, it's how he and his administration operate and what they've done to the country.

lol...thanks for calling me a simple hillbilly bully...you call trump supporters bullies but you are pretty generous with derogatory name calling-eh? :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty terrible broad generalization lol I work with two liberals and not only are they successful they don’t cause mischief.

Edit: I already know you’re response “they’re the anomaly to the party”. Atypical response.
and i bet all the conservatives you know are deplorable, racist, facist, nazi's-eh?

two liberals, lol...that is funny!!! out of how many million???? :p

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9428.JPG

🤦🏽‍♀️

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and i bet all the conservatives you know are deplorable, racist, facist, nazi's-eh?

two liberals, lol...that is funny!!! out of how many million????
Not at all. All of my In-laws, my immediate family are conservatives. They’re great.

You tend to straw man and make sweeping generalizations that’s all.

I used the two I work with to negate your irrational post. Obviously I know more IRL and again, they’re not remotely close to your idea of liberals. Again, broad generalization.

Not to mention I align with a lot of right winged policy. So before you try to categorize my as a lib.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not at all. All of my In-laws, my immediate family are conservatives. They’re great.

I used the two I work with to negate your irrational post. Obviously I know more IRL and again, they’re not remotely close to your idea of liberals. Again, broad generalization.

Not to mention I align with a lot of right winged policy. So before you try to categorize my as a lib.
damn libbie-fess up, honesty is good for the soul...come on, man!!!! :p

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...thanks for calling me a simple hillbilly bully...you call trump supporters bullies but you are pretty generous with derogatory name calling-eh? :unsure:
Technically I said, “most”. If you feel you fall into that, so be it. I mean, you are the loudest here continuously blanketing liberals and Democrats with your insults and hatred. Shoot, you are even trying to influence the children in your family to think the same. That’s one of the funniest things about the most religious people, they only cherry pick and apply things when it suits their needs and when it doesn’t, the whole prayer BS comes out.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@kisaj

I’m a religious man and I like to think we’ve gotten along lol Some Christians carry themselves different and use it as a talking point really... without living it.

Hopefully with the conversations we’ve had, I don’t identify within that category you laid out lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Technically I said, “most”. If you feel you fall into that, so be it. I mean, you are the loudest here continuously blanketing liberals and Democrats with your insults and hatred. Shoot, you are even trying to influence the children in your family to think the same. That’s one of the funniest things about the most religious people, they only cherry pick and apply things when it suits their needs and when it doesn’t, the whole prayer BS comes out.
lol...thanks for the comedy relief, you should be on tv :p

you really are a funny guy!!! i get a serious laugh everytime you post--keep it up, laughter is good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@kisaj

I’m a religious man and I like to think we’ve gotten along lol Some Christians carry themselves different and use it as a talking point really... without living it.

Hopefully with the conversations we’ve had, I don’t identify within that category you laid out lol
seriously, guy-you are taking things on here way to seriously---lighten up.

never forget this is the op-ed section of a bodybuilder forum, lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I don’t understand why it’s so hard to believe for some that there remains a very strong possibility that this election was fraudulent. Trump would be foolish to back off without doing everything possible to reveal the integrity of the election process we just experienced. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be able to live with himself as election fraud needs to be exposed and eliminated for the sake of future elections as well. Of course the media continues to portray him as being a sore loser and villain in this scenario. It’s just the ongoing media bias he has battled for four years. Is this all unfortunate- definitely. Yet he is the one who wanted to avoid all this even before the election. Nobody listened, so this was inevitable.

What has the Trump administration done to this country that is so devastating? Democratic governors/mayors are the ones responsible for looking the other way while their cities were destroyed by looters, vandalism, and violent crime, while supporting racial narratives and refusing help from the Trump administration to put it to an end. Not sure if you were referring to something else though..?

Also, to think that China and/or the democratic party wasn’t complicit in the “accidental” release of the China virus as a tool to get Trump out of office would be naive.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so...trump pardons general flynn and democrats/lefties automatically start making comparisons to nazi's in ww2 germany....

is this part of unity or healing?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so...trump pardons general flynn and democrats/lefties automatically start making comparisons to nazi's in ww2 germany....

is this part of unity or healing?
Yes let’s desensitize the world to the atrocities committed by the nazi regime...because orange man bad and feelings are hurt. Idiots. The nazi and race card don’t even work anymore. Meaningless drivel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes let’s desensitize the world to the atrocities committed by the nazi regime...because orange man bad and feelings are hurt. Idiots. The nazi and race card don’t even work anymore. Meaningless drivel.
not to mention glass houses...take a gaze at obama/clinton pardon's.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

kisaj lumped all trump supporters into a basket and called us hillbilly bullies and you say nada, but here you come raging against generalizations---don't be a hypocrite, please.

come on. man!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
several elected congressional democrat politicians are outspoken anti-semites...hell jim clyburn the guy who many give credit for bidens nomination is a supporter of lewis farrakhan who said jews should be exterminated like termites---and yet democrats call trump supporters nazi's????

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup... just remember this bs.

IMG_9435.JPG

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep reading that over and over, and I can’t make sense of any of it. I don’t understand the correlation between modern day criminals and anything that occurred during the holocaust. I’m very confused 🤷‍♂️
Oh, we’re all very confused... ♀

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Complete loss here. Right over my head!
google congressman jim clyburn and farrakhan connection....while you are at it google squad and farrakhan connection...and yet democrats call trump supporters nazi's/facist's.

btw-clyburn is credited with biden winning nomination by rallying black support at a time when biden's record with racism was at issue.

it never ceases to amaze me what democrats get away with without any criticism.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
google congressman jim clyburn and farrakhan connection....while you are at it google squad and farrakhan connection...and yet democrats call trump supporters nazi's/facist's.

btw-clyburn is credited with biden winning nomination by rallying black support at a time when biden's record with racism was at issue.
Yes, hypocrisy to say the least! Not surprising...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, hypocrisy to say the least! Not surprising...
So... “Bette Midler wants doctors and nurses to sue over the Supreme Court’s recent 5-4 ruling confirming the First Amendment rights of people to gather for a religious purpose. Stating that these “super spreader” events will eventually become a burden on health-care workers.”

Um, ok, what about the “peaceful protestors”? Wtf is wrong with these people?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So... “Bette Midler wants doctors and nurses to sue over the Supreme Court’s recent 5-4 ruling confirming the First Amendment rights of people to gather for a religious purpose. Stating that these “super spreader” events will eventually become a burden on health-care workers.”

Um, ok, what about the “peaceful protestors”? Wtf is wrong with these people?
Are people really still doing those frivolous protests? Secondly, when the hell are people going to take the BLM signs off their lawn? Nothing quite like driving by a house lit up with Christmas lights only to then cast your eyes on BLM lawn trash. Tis the season!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are people really still doing those frivolous protests? Secondly, when the hell are people going to take the BLM signs off their lawn? Nothing quite like driving by a house lit up with Christmas lights only to then cast your eyes on BLM lawn trash. Tis the season!
Ugh, yes! Let me tell you. My neighbor across the street was super Pro American for years. A few weeks ago, I noticed that the flags they had up were gone and a “we love everyone, BLM, blah, blah, blah” sign up.

Anyway, many of us are still afraid to put our flags up and show our support for America. I still get a little freaked out wearing my trump mask/hat, or blue/red line mask/shirt out....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is funny is that not a single black person voted for Trump. Because, if you didn't vote for Biden, "you ain't black."