Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ugh, yes! Let me tell you. My neighbor across the street was super Pro American for years. A few weeks ago, I noticed that the flags they had up were gone and a “we love everyone, BLM, blah, blah, blah” sign up.

Anyway, many of us are still afraid to put our flags up and show our support for America. I still get a little freaked out wearing my trump mask/hat, or blue/red line mask/shirt out....
but...democrats are peaceful and trump supporters are the violent ones :unsure:

oh wait...trump supporters are hillbilly bullies-eh kisai!!!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ugh, yes! Let me tell you. My neighbor across the street was super Pro American for years. A few weeks ago, I noticed that the flags they had up were gone and a “we love everyone, BLM, blah, blah, blah” sign up.

Anyway, many of us are still afraid to put our flags up and show our support for America. I still get a little freaked out wearing my trump mask/hat, or blue/red line mask/shirt out....
but...democrats are peaceful and trump supporters are the violent ones :unsure:
I know, I have said many times that I was afraid to put any Trump/Pence signs on my lawn or show support for law enforcement etc. I would still be afraid to do so now as well. Mostly the fear of vandalism to my property, but who knows what those people are capable of. Well, actually I guess we do know..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know, I have said many times that I was afraid to put any Trump/Pence signs on my lawn or show support for law enforcement etc. I would still be afraid to do so now as well. Mostly the fear of vandalism to my property, but who knows what those people are capable of. Well, actually I guess we do know..
lol-some joker in this thread called trump supporters hillbilly bullies :unsure:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol-some joker in this thread called trump supporters hillbilly bullies :unsure:
I’m pretty proud to be a hillbilly bully/Trump supporter.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know both President Obama and President Trump used the same term before taking office, right? They had their own seals and everything else with the term "Office of the President-elect."
Yeah, I think it’s a bit more appropriate though after the electoral votes are cast and counted. It’s premature in this case and definitely a strategic move by the Beijing Biden campaign to make the masses think it is said and done.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know both President Obama and President Trump used the same term before taking office, right? They had their own seals and everything else with the term "Office of the President-elect."
I honestly never noticed before...I dunno its like they really went out to make sure you know because the first reaction when I saw it without the media bias commenting on it first was like wtf is this?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I think it’s a bit more appropriate though after the electoral votes are cast and counted. It’s premature in this case and definitely a strategic move by the Beijing Biden campaign to make the masses think it is said and done.
He may be violating the Logan act as well if he is talking policies with foreign leaders while someone else is the actual president. Anyways, the dude is a mass murdering lunatic and should have been put behind bars for life years ago but Im venting now off topic, lol

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah we just started the "Dump is running for President 2024" cycle, which is a precursor to "Dump didnt leave again 2028"
Lololol. Can't we just start a "They're all liars, so shut up and stockpile guns and ammo" thread?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lololol. Can't we just start a "They're all liars, so shut up and stockpile guns and ammo" thread?
Your already late for that one, Im even a new gun owner this year, lol

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your already late for that one, Im even a new gun owner this year, lol
I tried catching up but you guys skipped the "shut up" part... There's so much to read!! 🤣

Reactions: ax1

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know voter fraud seems cool , but lets be honest... WHEN DID OUR VOTE EVER MATTER? They know who the president will b years before. It's all a game

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know voter fraud seems cool , but lets be honest... WHEN DID OUR VOTE EVER MATTER? They know who the president will b years before. It's all a game
I was calling election fraud before the election when they blocked out all the other presidential candidates from having a voice on the debate stage again. The shyt is fixed and that a fact.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was calling election fraud before the election when they blocked out all the other presidential candidates from having a voice on the debate stage again. The shyt is fixed and that a fact.
Completely agree

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They're all actors and like I said it's all a distraction from what is actually going on. brainwash

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just refuse to believe anyone trying to sell me the idea that they can deliver on what the country is demanding in 4-8 years. The general population is honestly too ignorant to...

A. Create a reasonable, ethical, and generally positive demand.

B. Agree on who pays for the efforts.

C. Dedicate their OWN time and efforts to that demand on a PERSONAL and LOCAL level.

D. Recognize when and if their elected officials are actually making reasonable progress toward that demand.

E. Hold themselves equally accountable for their shortcomings as they would aforementioned officials.

There's nothing any president can do in ANY time frame to really make this country as remarkable as it could be until it's citizens can execute those five tasks. If the president had a magic wand that could instantly remove corruption, media bias, false information, foreign interference, etc., it would do NO good, because the people of this country would ALLOW it to come back over and over again.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize that "Office of the President-elect" is also how the GSA refers to the transition team in their official memorandum as well, right? And that they've already acknowledged Biden as the presumptive winner and released funds to his team for the transition?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that 80 million Americans support pedophilia.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that 80 million Americans support pedophilia.
Trying to wrap my head around why so many retards like yourself believe something that could literally be the definition of throwing **** against the wall and seeing what sticks.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to wrap my head around why so many retards like yourself believe something that could literally be the definition of throwing **** against the wall and seeing what sticks.
Walks like duck, quacks like a duck, probably a damn duck....

In Oklahoma there were 5 other candidates on the ballot. People plugged their nose and voted for the racist, child sniffing, corrupt life long politician that is behind every bad decision, war, and racist policy the US has instituted in the last 50 years ago. But it’s okay because orange man bad... who’s the retard?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whether or not he ACTUALLY engages in pedophilia is beyond the point to me when he acts in such a way with children to make me think you do. No matter how much you hate his opponent, it's disturbing that anyone would be comfortable with his mannerisms with underage girls...

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whether or not he ACTUALLY engages in pedophilia is beyond the point to me when he acts in such a way with children to make me think you do. No matter how much you hate his opponent, it's disturbing that anyone would be comfortable with his mannerisms with underage girls...
I know I would never have let that son of a bitch near my daughter. I don’t go against my intuitions and my intentions says that guy is a child molester.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You realize that "Office of the President-elect" is also how the GSA refers to the transition team in their official memorandum as well, right? And that they've already acknowledged Biden as the presumptive winner and released funds to his team for the transition?
I think we both know why the democratic party threw Beijing Biden behind the facade of “Office of President Elect” just days after the ”election.” It makes people believe it’s final, when its obviously a title they can assume themselves without electoral votes. The GSA has their back against the wall at this point as it’s going to take time before things play out in the Supreme Court. Above all, the meme I posted was more intended to shed light on the power of propaganda in this case, and that’s exactly what they are doing.

Well if it makes you feel any better, many of those 80 million were merely just computer glitches, dead people, and ballots cast illegally. I don’t have any excuses though for the remaining voters who displayed poor judgment.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think we both know why the democratic party threw Beijing Biden behind the facade of “Office of President Elect” just days after the ”election.” It makes people believe it’s final, when its obviously a title they can assume themselves without electoral votes. The GSA has their back against the wall at this point as it’s going to take time before things play out in the Supreme Court. Above all, the meme I posted was more intended to shed light on the power of propaganda in this case, and that’s exactly what they are doing.

Well if it makes you feel any better, many of those 80 million were merely just computer glitches, dead people, and ballots cast illegally. I don’t have any excuses though for the remaining voters who displayed poor judgment.
I hope so. On one hand they want everyone to wear masks to protect their fellow man. Then on the other you have your fellow man voting in pedophile criminals into office. I guess if they don’t care about anyone else why should I care about them? 🤷🏼‍♂️

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI Lives Matters!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AI Lives Matters!
In the Terminator AI rose up and destroyed humanity through killer robots. In 2020 AI rose up to put a war mongering racist sex offender in the Oval Office

I guess they were right about the machines. Wrong on the method.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope so. On one hand they want everyone to wear masks to protect their fellow man. Then on the other you have your fellow man voting in pedophile criminals into office. I guess if they don’t care about anyone else why should I care about them? 🤷🏼‍♂️
I was flipping through TV channels last night and ran into the local collage campus faculty meeting on zoom......there 9 boxes of video feeds of liberal faculty having a discussion and each and every one were clearly in their homes, and 7 of them were wearing masks, out of their freaking homes!!!!!! One had a mask on so big you can barely see anything other than their eyes and forehead, most of their temples were covered.

Sometimes I wish I didnt live through this matter and lived during better times like the early 1860s! This world has gone insane.

Anyways on another topic, if you live in PA I found out your getting your health advice from this freak!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was flipping through TV channels last night and ran into the local collage campus faculty meeting on zoom......there 9 boxes of video feeds of liberal faculty having a discussion and each and every one were clearly in their homes, and 7 of them were wearing masks, out of their freaking homes!!!!!! One had a mask on so big you can barely see anything other than their eyes and forehead, most of their temples were covered.

Sometimes I wish I didnt live through this matter and lived during better times like the early 1860s! This world has gone insane.

Anyways on another topic, if you live in PA I found out your getting your health advice from this freak!

View attachment 199825
Yes let’s let a mentally challenged person dictate health policies. That idiot stands in front of a toilet and gets confused...🤦🏼‍♂️

As for the maskholes...yeah I’m at a loss for words.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should try brunch in Dubai or Doha. They do that right. From 10am-3pm on Friday (their Sunday) is unlimited food and drinks. It’s not that cheap but you can get your money’s worth real fast.
Sounds awesome....business trip? Man, am I in the wrong job! I don’t know what I was thinking when I decided I wanted to help sick people for a living..

I may have to go to my gym and workout with my mask (ugh) instead! My pecs are slowly morphing into man boobs a bit more than I would like. I may have to save brunch for post workout!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds awesome....business trip? Man, am I in the wrong job! I don’t know what I was thinking when I decided I wanted to help sick people for a living..

I may have to go to my gym and workout with my mask (ugh) instead! My pecs are slowly morphing into man boobs a bit more than I would like. I may have to save brunch for post workout!
Yeah my “business” brings me all over the Mideast, Africa, and SE Asia.

Currently soaking up the rays in the beautiful Sahara desert as we speak.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah my “business” brings me all over the Mideast, Africa, and SE Asia.

Currently soaking up the rays in the beautiful Sahara desert as we speak.
What do you do? Are you hiring?
I have lots of experience accessing/treating China virus patients if that helps!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you do? Are you hiring?
I have lots of experience accessing/treating China virus patients if that helps!
I already put in an application for the diplomat position.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you hire me as your diplomat you will probably need him.
Yeah let me know!

I contract for the military. No medical work available on my end.
Fine, well in the meantime I will initiate plan B, which is to pursue applying to be Ivanka Trump’s personal assistant. I think I could really get into that! I’ll be her little bitch, and we’ll meet you for brunch in Doha..

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah let me know!

Fine, well in the meantime I will initiate plan B, which is to pursue applying to be Ivanka Trump’s personal assistant. I think I could really get into that! I’ll be her little bitch, and we’ll meet you for brunch in Doha..
You should apply to be her OBGYN!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should apply to be her OBGYN!
I don’t want to limit myself, and I don’t picture her bug needing much medical intervention. Besides, I want to be in a position that will enable me to address all of her needs.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t want to limit myself, and I don’t picture her bug needing much medical intervention. Besides, I want to be in a position that will enable me to address all of her needs.
True. But I know she is entitled daily breast cancer screening just to make sure no lumps are forming or anything. Also want to do some sort of stretching and yoga instruction to make sure she maintains her flexibility.