Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is ridiculous. I was actually hoping more people would get infected during the summer by not being so careful- per say. We shouldn’t have been so worried about increasing numbers, when far less people were actually getting ill with severe symptoms. Our body chemistry changes with the seasons, and we are more susceptible to becoming ill and having a hyper-reactive response to viruses in the fall/winter months. It was a missed opportunity.

I have to work tomorrow, but I am hoping people do what they usually do and opt to hold off on going to the emergency department on a holiday ;). Friday will be a mess- so glad I will be off then! I still think lockdowns are destructive and not the best answer for most of the population. Unfortunately, it will probably be the only chance our healthcare system will have to keep up.

My diet is fair...haha! Always has been...
Just trying to get good sleep, and take my vitamins/supplements!
I never even thought of it like that, always thought change in seasons just was a better environment for the spread of virus. Didnt know we are also more susceptible.

I do remember many years ago the best flu I ever had was right at a beginning of a few days of Indian summer...think it was early december, I remember laying out in the sun sick as shyt but just never felt better feeling sick, lol Being sick and needing to do things in cold weather is horrible.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never even thought of it like that, always thought change in seasons just was a better environment for the spread of virus. Didnt know we are also more susceptible.

I do remember many years ago the best flu I ever had was right at a beginning of a few days of Indian summer...think it was early december, I remember laying out in the sun sick as shyt but just never felt better feeling sick, lol Being sick and needing to do things in cold weather is horrible.
Yeah, the environmental conditions are certainly more favorable to viruses in dry colder conditions, but our bodies seem to change as well..

I don’t like doing anything in cold weather period. I don’t even like talking about cold weather..

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
East California just needs to split away from the Union, or like Al Bore predicted go under water which should have happened 10 years ago already!
We need the state of Jefferson like they have been trying to do for so long now.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need the state of Jefferson like they have been trying to do for so long now.
Northern California needs to split from Southern California. They’re completely different beasts!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That state needs to split a few different ways. Central Valley is completely different than north and south as well.
The primary problem is always the centralization of powers within the state and then on a Federal level.

The only path to unity is small decentralized government with strong local powers. Both Demican and Republicrat voters need to accept and push this or else our problems will never change.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at that Bay Area/ Silicon Valley BS.
We have the same problem in NY, NY is primarily a red state but the consolidation of corruption in urbanized areas is insane. Our little dictator has gone from crazy to hitler crazy this year Im sure you have heard. His power levels are not healthy for the diversity of our state.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have the same problem in NY, NY is primarily a red state but the consolidation of corruption in urbanized areas is insane. Our little dictator has gone from crazy to hitler crazy this year Im sure you have heard. His power levels are not healthy for the diversity of our state.

View attachment 199772
Ahhh, yes. Your Emmy nominated pos governor. I watched a video on celebrities praising him and I wanted to puke! Fcuking cringe.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just sold a ‘project rock’ zip up hoodie for $40 plus shipping on EBay - since I’m posting this in this thread, I’m sure you all know why 🤣

(Nice hoodie but used, I came out good LOL)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just sold a ‘project rock’ zip up hoodie for $40 plus shipping on EBay - since I’m posting this in this thread, I’m sure you all know why 🤣

(Nice hoodie but used, I came out good LOL)
Did he hurt your feelings? :(

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, it is ridiculous. I was actually hoping more people would get infected during the summer by not being so careful- per say. We shouldn’t have been so worried about increasing numbers, when far less people were actually getting ill with severe symptoms. Our body chemistry changes with the seasons, and we are more susceptible to becoming ill and having a hyper-reactive response to viruses in the fall/winter months. It was a missed opportunity.

I have to work tomorrow, but I am hoping people do what they usually do and opt to hold off on going to the emergency department on a holiday ;). Friday will be a mess- so glad I will be off then! I still think lockdowns are destructive and not the best answer for most of the population. Unfortunately, it will probably be the only chance our healthcare system will have to keep up.

My diet is fair...haha! Always has been...
Just trying to get good sleep, and take my vitamins/supplements!
Plus, in the summer you get that sunlight vitamin D which should help fight the virus as well! Sorry, as the resident Vitamin D nut, it had to be said.

Yeah, the environmental conditions are certainly more favorable to viruses in dry colder conditions, but our bodies seem to change as well..

I don’t like doing anything in cold weather period. I don’t even like talking about cold weather..
Diurnal rhythms are very complex and interesting and often not what you would expect. It seems, for instance, that testosterone is actually lowest in the early spring and highest in the fall, which seems counter intuitive - but it certainly helps to make sure your woman is busy farming and fugging during the summer and not out of commission pregnant when you need to be preparing for winter haha.

Hmm, I wonder why the areas bordering/near Mexico are all blue???

Honestly, CA seems so liberal to me I am surprised there is that much red.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plus, in the summer you get that sunlight vitamin D which should help fight the virus as well! Sorry, as the resident Vitamin D nut, it had to be said.

Diurnal rhythms are very complex and interesting and often not what you would expect. It seems, for instance, that testosterone is actually lowest in the early spring and highest in the fall, which seems counter intuitive - but it certainly helps to make sure your woman is busy farming and fugging during the summer and not out of commission pregnant when you need to be preparing for winter haha.

Hmm, I wonder why the areas bordering/near Mexico are all blue???

Honestly, CA seems so liberal to me I am surprised there is that much red.
There are almost 6 million trump votes in CA. That’s not a small number.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not religious, so this doesnt directly effect me but nice to see King Cumho get one up his arse!

Now I just hope more comes especially our immoral anti-2A restrictions restoring NY back to the Republic!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im not religious, so this doesnt directly effect me but nice to see King Cumho get one up his arse!

Now I just hope more comes especially our immoral anti-2A restrictions restoring NY back to the Republic!

i can't believe it was even that close, after all this country was founded on religious freedom....sometimes i think liberals either forget or choose to ignore this!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can't believe it was even that close, after all this country was founded on religious freedom....sometimes i think liberals either forget or choose to ignore this!!!!
I like this quote from the one judge, backs whats Ive been saying since the first day they ever started closing crap. Its all bullcrap and there is a level of hypocrisy when it comes to certain tax revenue streams that directly go to the state.

"So, at least according to the Governor, it may be unsafe to go to church, but it is always fine to pick up another bottle of wine" or "shop for a new bike," Gorsuch wrote.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like this quote from the one judge, backs whats Ive been saying since the first day they ever started closing crap. Its all bullcrap and there is a level of hypocrisy when it comes to certain tax revenue streams that directly go to the state.

"So, at least according to the Governor, it may be unsafe to go to church, but it is always fine to pick up another bottle of wine" or "shop for a new bike," Gorsuch wrote.
be willing to bet it was roberts who sided with the liberals against religious freedom!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
be willing to bet it was roberts who sided with the liberals against religious freedom!!!!
Yup thats who he sided with.

King Cumho someone has been trying to brainwash all NY'ers that nothing being done with the CCP-Virus isnt political, yeah right, fuq off Cumho!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my AM brothers and sisters!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! May Kamala choke on turkey and leave Joe exposed like one of his child victims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup thats who he sided with.

King Cumho someone has been trying to brainwash all NY'ers that nothing being done with the CCP-Virus isnt political, yeah right, fuq off Cumho!
i didn't even need to check, i automatically knew it was roberts who sided with liberals--he is about as conservative as mitt romney-a CINO.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Thanksgiving! May Kamala choke on turkey and leave Joe exposed like one of his child victims.
She’s choking on something but it isn’t turkey....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, she doesn’t “do that” 🤣
Kamala the Ugandan Nightmare. Aka, the politician who went horizontal so her career can go vertical. -Jericho Green

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s glorious watching all these lawsuits!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She’s choking on something but it isn’t turkey....
That would actually be her most admirable quality for me. At least she would be doing something positive to help others.

On another note, even Thanksgiving couldn’t keep people away from the emergency department today. It was certainly busier than usual and it sucked the big one! I didn’t have time to count all the China virus positive people but I know we were well into the 20’s (up from 16 yesterday) with many more results pending when I left that are very likely positive.

We have no room, so people are being admitted and staying in emergency department rooms with nowhere to go. That can only happen for so long. The next step will be cohorting positive patients, which they have been trying to avoid. Such fun!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would actually be her most admirable quality for me. At least she would be doing something positive to help others.

On another note, even Thanksgiving couldn’t keep people away from the emergency department today. It was certainly busier than usual and it sucked the big one! I didn’t have time to count all the China virus positive people but I know we were well into the 20’s (up from 16 yesterday) with many more results pending when I left that are very likely positive.

We have no room, so people are being admitted and staying in emergency department rooms with nowhere to go. That can only happen for so long. The next step will be cohorting positive patients, which they have been trying to avoid. Such fun!
hang in there brother!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy roflcopter, Groper Joe now surpassed 80 million votes? Now surpassing the Kenyan Bareback Obobo's 69 million in 2008 and all this hiding out mostly in his basement bunker preaching how he is going to force everybody wear a mask and business close down? What clowns out there really believe this subconsciously?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ !

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hang in there brother!!!
Honestly, I don’t see it being possible to make it through the winter and may have to leave the profession. Lord knows I want to. Nurses are leaving, and everyone in our RT department has been miserable from all this even before the big spike.

I think I will apply at one of our new marijuana dispensaries!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy roflcopter, Groper Joe now surpassed 80 million votes? Now surpassing the Kenyan Bareback Obobo's 69 million in 2008 and all this hiding out mostly in his basement bunker preaching how he is going to force everybody wear a mask and business close down? What clowns out there really believe this subconsciously?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ !

I don’t care what I hear about cases being dismissed due to lack of evidence. The democrats and whomever else was behind the sham wouldn’t be so sloppy as to make evidence so easily uncovered. That shouldn’t be a big surprise to anyone. I’m still waiting for the big twist! Meanwhile, China Joe and the media has to chill the f*ck out while the rest of this story unfolds.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My brother tested positive a week ago and his job is forcing him to go back to work because his “symptoms” are gone.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My brother tested positive a week ago and his job is forcing him to go back to work because his “symptoms” are gone.
Im gone to work almost drop dead on the flu, could barely carry myself. Im sure I got a bunch of people sick too along the process. Flu kills too but I didnt have a choice but to work. Driving to work kills too so that was another giant risk I took.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn on another note, does your brother have a lawyer and a bank account?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad he is doing well...as most people do! Yeah, every job or organization seems to operate by its own set of guidelines/rules in terms of self quarantines and such. I have given up on trying to keep track of all that, but I do know that the onset of symptoms is more important in determining when people are considered safe to be around others as opposed to when someone actually tested positive.

A previously positive China virus patient is being taken off precautions or discharged from the hospital without a follow up negative test much more commonly these days. The infection control experts just determine that they are no longer shedding the virus and off they go :)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it? Even when most are not going anywhere?
Bro per your profile you aren’t even from the United States so why do you instigate arguments regarding politics on an anabolic forum? Besides that, and perhaps more importantly, even if you don’t like Trump, a word of advice, if you are truly interested in selling a lot of SNS product supplements you would probably sell far more product if you didn’t piss people off on here intentionally as an SNS product representative. I already know one person whom you pissed off on this forum who shall go unnamed that contacted me that they are not buying anymore SNS product because of you. I wonder how SNS would feel about your partisan political commentary on here while using their company logo?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly a bit odd...haha! Pandemic burnout is a big problem in itself. That’s an understatement for healthcare providers, but I realize the general public feels likewise.
I got a email from my gym saying they dont think they can last another shutdown....gyms are already targeted if we hit an "orange zone" along with hair salons and other things. Its absolutely ridiculous, barely anybody even goes to my gym anymore with up to several hundred members either left or on frozen contracts, no aerobics classes and he spread out all the lifting stuff into the aerobics room, added extra air filters on top of state mandated stuff and they will still shut him down if they wanted to. Then His Majesty King Cumho is telling people on TV that the CCP-Virus is targeting black and brown people the most and one of the reasons why is that they are overweight, fuq this dude is out of his mind.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro per your profile you aren’t even from the United States so why do you instigate arguments regarding politics on an anabolic forum? Besides that, and perhaps more importantly, even if you don’t like Trump, a word of advice, if you are truly interested in selling a lot of SNS product supplements you would probably sell far more product if you didn’t piss people off on here intentionally as an SNS product representative. I already know one person whom you pissed off on this forum who shall go unnamed that contacted me that they are not buying anymore SNS product because of you. I wonder how SNS would feel about your partisan political commentary on here while using their company logo?
I wish people would get away from this cancel culture mentality. Why can’t we have opinions anymore without snowflakes wanting to boycott everything? This thread is home to about a 90/10 conservative to liberal ratio. Without people like Jingzz this thread would be a circle jerk.

Besides, as has been pointed out here before, foreigners having interest in US politics is quite the norm. We only have military bases in 150 different countries and kind of sort of control the markets, currency, and a lot of countries look to us to dictate their own policies.

That’s just my opinion. I disagree with him on damn near 95% of everything but I have no Ill will towards him participating in this discussion nor would I base my purchasing needs on his political views.