Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And while we are at it, let’s make stupid hurt again.
I just dont get why so many people fall for the oldest political tricks in the book.

Contsitution: "Rights shall not be infringed....."

Politician: "Well, you see they didnt mean it that way, its not why you think. The "think tanks" say it means this. Let me put a 12,000 page bill explaining what it is to not have them infringed, who what where when why and if they can be infringed and we regulate it properly so you can all understand what it meant and we will start from there and tell you what it means and the amend the bill as we go along if there needs more clarification."

Sheep: “Yeeaahhh I think I get it now thanks for clarifying because I can’t think for myself!”

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just dont get why so many people fall for the oldest political tricks in the book.

Politician: "Well, you see they didnt mean it that way, its not why you think. The "think tanks" say it means this. Let me put a 12,000 page bill explaining what it is to not have them infringed, who what where when why and if they can be infringed and we regulate it properly so you can all understand what it meant and we will start from there and tell you what it means and the amend the bill as we go along if there needs more clarification."

Sheep: “Yeeaahhh I think I get it now thanks for clarifying!”
On this we are on the same exact page.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tbh I'm just surprised he nominated someone outside the Trump family
if joe wins election he will make hunter secretary of energy, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so I just saw the Dodgers win the World Series, players all over the place, camera men, mic men, journalists.....saw so many players not wearing a mask celebrating and hugging eachother with people all over the place....

Then I found out they pulled Justin Turner in the middle of the game because he tested positive for the CCP-Virus.

What in the blue hell is going on? Are you freaking kidding me???????

The shhhhooowwwwwwwwww mmmuusssttt go oooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Different rules for different folks.
^^^ So now I find out that Justin Turner after being pulled in the 8th inning for testing positive for the CCP Virus, came back out to celebrate with his teamates with people all over the place hugging each other and not wearing masks.

But its ok, he felt great!!!! LMFAO!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meh. They are all young and tip top shape. Who really gives a ****?
Its just all the hypocrisy, if the disease is that freaking dangerous that its going to spread and kill everybodies grandmother why play a stupid sport???? Then they pull of this stunt after pretending to take all the precautions cancelling games etc....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To clarify Im not a pro government mandated shutdown guy in any way, I think all sports should be played as its good for the economy. Im just pointing out hypocrisy as I always do and pissed off they closed my gym for half a year which they are now on the brink of possible bankruptcy.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its just all the hypocrisy, if the disease is that freaking dangerous that its going to spread and kill everybodies grandmother why play a stupid sport???? Then they pull of this stunt after pretending to take all the precautions cancelling games etc....
Stevie wonder could see this whole thing was a scam. A fucking power play of the highest order. They tested their powers and checked our compliance. China virus is a bull crap virus perpetuated by bull crap people trying to see what they can get away with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stevie wonder could see this whole thing was a scam. A fucking power play of the highest order. They tested their powers and checked our compliance. China virus is a bull crap virus perpetuated by bull crap people trying to see what they can get away with.
mark zuckerberg, jeff bezos, warren buffet and bill gates are cashing in....this virus has been very good for them...check out this article

'american billionaires got $434 billion richer during pandemic'...believe it or not that article is from cnbc!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check this article out, you can tell zuckerberg is a liberal by how well he lies...

'zuckerberg:poop: says he was not aware that facebook election integrity official worked for biden'

anna makanju was former policy adviser to biden....this had to be on her bio when she was hired, hell it was probably WHY she was hired!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if i were a big tech ceo hiring someone to protect the integrity of election i think i might ask if that person had ever worked for one of the candidates....lol.

hopefully 230 protection gets sixed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
zuckerberg needs to be fact checked.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The US Constitution is very straightforward. Any law written after that, if it isnt straightforward should be thrown in the trash.
You definitely don't understand law if you call it straightforward.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Sheep: “Yeeaahhh I think I get it now thanks for clarifying because I can’t think for myself!”
Then we should permit felons to own firearms, because that right should not be infringed upon?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Then we should permit felons to own firearms, because that right should not be infringed upon?
are you saying felons don't own guns?

you really are out of touch with what happens here, lol....

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what the democrats don't understand is that the scotus is there to interpret the law not make the law.
They are desperately trying to turn out judicial into a legislative arm. My only hope is for this court to start undoing as much of the unconstitutional shenanigans as possible.
Ironically, you just described the very conservative Texas Supreme Court and most appellate court’s here - especially Tyler, Texarkana, Eastland, Beaumont. But, don’t let that get in your way.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'philly braces for second night of violence'

the choice is easy---law and order or rioting, looting and violence going unchecked....30 cops hurt last night!!!

GOD BLESS THE BLUE
Trump is currently the President, so do we only get law and order during his second term and not the first? Just wondering how these logistics work exactly??

Reactions: ax1
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are saying that she doesn’t meet their agenda and that she poses a threat undoing all their libtarded unconstitutional bullshit that has been rammed down our throat for decades.
Actually, I could care less about her opinions on abortion, gun control, climate change, healthcare. Those are the issues YOU care about. The Court issues opinions on evidence and procedure. The very rules of evidence and procedure come from SCOTUS. These are the issues I care about and have a far greater impact on my career and livelihood.

But, please, don’t let these facts stop your delusion.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the record, because it is abundantly clear many people in this thread do not understand, the Supreme Court of the United States decides more than constitutional issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, m61 20mm volcan cannon ....6,000 rounds per minute!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trump is currently the President, so do we only get law and order during his second term and not the first? Just wondering how these logistics work exactly??
again your reading comprehension is lacking...no where did i mention trump. it is the democrats in charge that allow this kind of thing to happen. evelyn wood is your friend...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
again your reading comprehension is lacking...no where did i mention trump. it is the democrats in charge that allow this kind of thing to happen. evelyn woods is your friend...
No where did you mention Democrats either. Instead you mentioned “the choice” - law and order or violence and rioting. One could, using context clues and first grade reading comprehension, ascertain that the choice meant voting. And, in prior posts, you have consistently associated Trump with law and order and Democrats with rioting and looting.

So, if Trump is associated with law and order, and you are under the opinion that right now, law and order is lacking, I again ask, do we only get the law and order you associate with Trump in his second term and not his first? And please, break it down for me because I’m just a old country boy who struggles with reading comprehension.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No where did you mention Democrats either. Instead you mentioned “the choice” - law and order or violence and rioting. One could, using context clues and first grade reading comprehension, ascertain that the choice meant voting. And, in prior posts, you have consistently associated Trump with law and order and Democrats with rioting and looting.

So, if Trump is associated with law and order, and you are under the opinion that right now, law and order is lacking, I again ask, do we only get the law and order you associate with Trump in his second term and not his first? And please, break it down for me because I’m just a old country boy who struggles with reading comprehension.
lol...little pissed i called you out for being wrong-eh? :D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely don't understand law if you call it straightforward.
Thats because you buy into all the fluffy that doesnt belong here just because a group of criminals voted off on it.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To say a "felon" should or should not have a firearm is extremely vague.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So does that mean you don’t know????
i didn't know there was a question, all i saw was a rant, lol....calm down bro-maybe you should try a trip to the gym-IF YOU EVEN LIFT?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Dump wants to be a law and order guy, its time to finally start leading by example because he is a massive oath violator.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didn't know there was a question, all i saw was a rant, lol....calm down bro-maybe you should try a trip to the gym-IF YOU EVEN LIFT?
I’ve asked twice if we only get the law and order associated with Trump during his second term and not his first.

Or, put differently, if Trump stands for law and order, why don’t we have that right now and how will his second term be any different than his first term in implementing law and order?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve asked twice if we only get the law and order associated with Trump during his second term and not his first.

Or, put differently, if Trump stands for law and order, why don’t we have that right now and how will his second term be any different than his first term in implementing law and order?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i need to know if you even lift...this a bb forum and this seems to be the only place you ever post-BRO

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i need to know if you even lift...this a bb forum and this seems to be the only place you ever post-BRO
What’s wrong? Can’t answer a simple question? Can’t stomach to acknowledge the rioting and looting is happening during President Law and Order’s term? Imagine being such a sheep that you can’t even acknowledge someone’s shortcomings. Yikes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What’s wrong? Can’t answer a simple question? Can’t stomach to acknowledge the rioting and looting is happening during President Law and Order’s term? Imagine being such a sheep that you can’t even acknowledge someone’s shortcomings. Yikes.
just as i thought...you DON"T lift....just out of curiosity how many of those rioters/looters in philly do you think are trump people?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just as i thought...you DON"T lift....just out of curiosity how many of those rioters/looters in philly do you think are trump people?
I do lift, but it doesn’t matter what I say, you’re engrained in your irrational belief.

Don’t change the subject. Answer the question. You blast Joe Biden for not answering questions and look at you. Running and throwing anything else in the way to get out of it. Sheep.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair Ive been here over a decade, and the past 4-5 years this is where I post 99.999 percent of the time lol

Im all about my bb and fitness community but just got mostly tired of talking about supplements and training on the netz.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do lift, but it doesn’t matter what I say, you’re engrained in your irrational belief.

Don’t change the subject. Answer the question. You blast Joe Biden for not answering questions and look at you. Running and throwing anything else in the way to get out of it. Sheep.
me running from you, lol....you get bullied a lot in school?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To be fair Ive been here over a decade, and the past 4-5 years this is where I post 99.999 percent of the time lol

Im all about my bb and fitness community but just got mostly tired of talking about supplements and training on the netz.
yeah, but good old woody has NEVER talked about training!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Typical of hardcore Trump supporters. Press them with facts and they can’t do anything but run away. Sheep. No better than Bernie Bros or Biden supporters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Typical of hardcore Trump supporters. Press them with facts and they can’t do anything but run away. Sheep. No better than Bernie Bros or Biden supporters.
omg, you must have a really small weiner-eh?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, but good old woody has NEVER talked about training!!!
I have when the forum was active. Outside of this thread, the forum is pretty dead. I also don’t need the approval of the forum on my program but hey, do you. It’s pretty clear mommy and daddy didn’t give you enough validation as a kiddo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have when the forum was active. Outside of this thread, the forum is pretty dead. I also don’t need the approval of the forum on my program but hey, do you. It’s pretty clear mommy and daddy didn’t give you enough validation as a kiddo.
thanks but my dad was killed when i was a baby-how bout you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you often fantasize about the size of other mens penis?
only when i'm feeling a little down, then i tell myself at least i don't have a tiny dick-too bad you can't use that to cheer you up-eh?