Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
vote for biden and or democrats if you want too, but if you do don't say you are a person of faith...i don't care what religion jewish, protestant, catholic or muslim, or even hinduism, none of them condone killing of unborn babies like the American democrat party does.
So why does Dump and Republicrats keep selling the Saudi Pricess bombs with advanced tech and give them intel so they can blow up and starve pregnant women and kill babies in Yemen?

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So why does Dump and Republicrats keep selling the Saudi Pricess bombs with advanced tech and give them intel so they can blow up and starve pregnant women and kill babies in Yemen?
Thanks Prezident Dump and the Republicrat Patsy!!!!!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trump Vetoes Measure to Force End to U.S. Involvement in Yemen War

• April 16, 2019
WASHINGTON — President Trump vetoed a bipartisan resolution on Tuesday that would have forced an end to American military involvement in Saudi Arabia’s civil war in Yemen, rejecting an appeal by lawmakers to his own deeply rooted instincts to withdraw the United States from bloody foreign conflicts.

The veto, only the second time Mr. Trump has used his power to block legislation passed by both houses of Congress, strikes down a resolution that invoked the War Powers Act to distance the United States from a four-year conflict that has killed thousands of civilians and resulted in a widespread famine.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with all the shyt going on in yemen only a dimwit fool with half a brain would blame trump for the crazy bullsyht that has been going on in middle east since biblical times.
Forget the past, he refuses to end involvement, the blood now is on his hands.

Dump could have ended US involvment but he refuses to do so and vetoes bills to end involvement multiple times as he loves worshiping his little Saudi Princess.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trump Vetoes Measure to Force End to U.S. Involvement in Yemen War

• April 16, 2019
WASHINGTON — President Trump vetoed a bipartisan resolution on Tuesday that would have forced an end to American military involvement in Saudi Arabia’s civil war in Yemen, rejecting an appeal by lawmakers to his own deeply rooted instincts to withdraw the United States from bloody foreign conflicts.

The veto, only the second time Mr. Trump has used his power to block legislation passed by both houses of Congress, strikes down a resolution that invoked the War Powers Act to distance the United States from a four-year conflict that has killed thousands of civilians and resulted in a widespread famine.

Now let’s see the fluff and pork that was added to the bill so we can really know the reason he vetoed it. If I know the demonrat party, that bill probably barely had anything to do with Yemen.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now let’s see the fluff and pork that was added to the bill so we can really know the reason he vetoed it. If I know the demonrat party, that bill probably barley had anything to do with Yemen.
Thats probably a great point, but he could have gone this on his own and ended it.

Knowing the Demican party they probably added banning pellet guns and dangerous polluting camp fires from the Boy Scouts and transgender locker rooms for college sports.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats probably a great point, but he could have gone this on his own and ended it.

Knowing the Demican party they probably added banning pellet guns and dangerous polluting camp fires from the Boy Scounts and transgender locker rooms for college sports.
Believe me there was something in it for the freak perverts of our society.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Knowing the Demican party they probably added banning pellet guns and dangerous polluting camp fires from the Boy Scounts and transgender locker rooms for college sports.
Believe me there was something in it for the freak perverts of our society.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Forget the past, he refuses to end involvement, the blood now is on his hands.

Dump could have ended US involvment but he refuses to do so and vetoes bills to end involvement multiple times as he loves worshiping his little Saudi Princess.
trump is doing everything he can to build alliances to prevent war. the war in yemen is between shiite rebels with ties to iran and the sunni government backed by saudi's...

we have covered this before!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trump is doing everything he can to build alliances to prevent war. the war in yemen is between shiite rebels with ties to iran and the sunni government.

we have covered this before!!!
Yeah and he covered a bunch of pregnant women and children with his biblical love bombs too. We covered it but I dont buy his war mongering bullcrap. Is he a little less war? Sure but just a little, he is not much different from his blood thirsty death demon Groper Joe and Hitlery. Lesser of evils is the same evil.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and he covered a bunch of pregnant women and children with his biblical love bombs too. We covered it but I dont buy his war mongering bullcrap. Is he a little less war? Sure but just a little, he is not much different from his blood thirsty death demon Groper Joe and Hitlery. Lesser of evils is the same evil.
stop the bullshyt please...loosen the tinfoil dammit!!! :p

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He is worlds apart from Hillary and joe on war. Not even close.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trump is the 1st president since ronald reagan that hasn't started a new war.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trump is the 1st president since ronald reagan that hasn't started a new war.
Reagan is a mass murdering serial killer, did you forget what he did in Central America and other places in the world?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They all are worlds apart from the United States Constitution, so they are all the same pile of crap in my books.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Reagan is a mass murdering serial killer, did you forget what he did in Central America and other places in the world?
i thought we were talking about trump??????? :unsure:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought we were talking about trump??????? :unsure:
Im not sure what you meant by this.

Anyways I aint mad at you guys, but Dump, Groper, Reagan I cant stand any of them sorry. I get worked up thinking about them sometimes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im 100% certain if Washington, Franklin, Madison and Jefferson along with the rest of the crew were alive today they be way more upset and angry than I am. Im not sure if you guys care about those of the past, but I relate most to their political leanings overall.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure what you meant by this.

Anyways I aint mad at you guys, but Dump, Groper, Reagan I cant stand any of them sorry. I get worked up thinking about them sometimes.
i aint mad at you either...i'm a conservative republican who can allow others to have a opposing view--unlike liberal democrats would would have 50-100 people protesting outside your house if you dare to have a differing viewpoint.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The signatures on the constitution didn’t participate in war???
Of course not! LOL

Some of them especially Jefferson persistently preached not getting involved with foreign entanglements.

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none." -Jefferson

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course not! LOL

Some of them especially Jefferson persistently preached not getting involved with foreign entanglements.

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none." -Jefferson
So you are enjoying your British nationality?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i aint mad at you either...i'm a conservative republican who can allow others to have a opposing view--unlike liberal democrats would would have 50-100 people protesting outside your house if you dare to have a differing viewpoint.
Haha so true, thanks for handling my rants....many more to come!!! :)

As far as I know Ive had the most requests ever to be banned from the board for expressing my political views, and as far as I heard it all came from liberals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha so true, thanks for handling my rants....many more to come!!! :)

As far as I know Ive had the most requests ever to be banned from the board for expressing my political views, and as far as I heard it all came from liberals.
liberals can't handle not agreeing with them...they tend to loot, riot and burn things!!!!

or try to get people banned for having a different opinion.

in my 12 years here i only tried to get 1 person banned and that was because he kept coming into my sponsored logs and calling me a liar....i told admin it was him or me and admin told me to hit the road so i quit AM...i only came back after i was told that the 💩 got himself banned all on his own.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
despite christine blasie ford once again coming forward to accuse amy coney barrett of raping her in high school ACB will be confirmed to the SCOTUS tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now let’s jam all the pending 2A cases through!!!
clarence thomas has good reason to hate biden...i'm sure he is raring to go now that he has a clear majority.

biden pushed that bullshyter anita hill even though he admitted he thought she was lying--yes, biden admitted he thought she was lying.... anita hill was clarence thomas's christine blasie ford, same bullsyht lying democrat, just different name!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'blumenthal in senate floor speech warns of consequences if amy coney barrett is confirmed'

da nang dick is at it again--good old stolen valor blumenthal. if you didn't go you didn't go, but to not go and say that you did is truly disrespectful to all those who did---it is shameful this pile of 💩 is allowed to serve in the US SENATE.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still wanting to know what the October surprise is.
hoping barr is able to make wray come clean about what he knows about those emails...fbi has been in possession for quite awhile now but is sitting on them ala james comey.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hoping barr is able to make wray come clean about what he knows about those emails...fbi has been in possession for quite awhile now but is sitting on them ala james comey.
I was kind of hoping for Biden in black face with a crack pipe and a 14 year old hooker...oh well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 things i trust more than a democrat
10.mexican tap water
9.rattlesnake with a pet me sign
8.a fart when i have diarrhea
7.breast milk from bruce jenner
6.taking pills offered by bill cosby
5.an obama nuclear deal with iran
4.a palestinean on a motorcycle
3.gas station sushi
2.taking a laxative and a sleeping pill at same time
1.prayers for peace from al sharpton

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And she is confirmed.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I felt the concussion of millions of libtard heads exploding.
Basking in the sweet, sweet glow of the fallout.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Such a shame. She has no business being on the Court. So many *actual* lawyers/judges got passed over for this chick that’s never argued a single motion.
I think she was a great choice. Better than the social justice warrior she is replacing.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think she was a great choice. Better than the social justice warrior she is replacing.
Why? She isn’t qualified. She’s never practiced law. She’s never represented a client. She has zero idea the practical implication of a decision on evidence/procedure. She has the degree, but she isn’t a lawyer. And a “scholar” shouldn’t make decisions that have real world implications on the actual practice of law that she’s never had the balls to do.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why? She isn’t qualified. She’s never practiced law. She’s never represented a client. She has zero idea the practical implication of a decision on evidence/procedure. She has the degree, but she isn’t a lawyer. And a “scholar” shouldn’t make decisions that have real world implications on the actual practice of law that she’s never had the balls to do.
Her job is to rule if a law is constitutional or not. Being a judge or a lawyer doesn’t make one a constitutional expert. I would consider her an expert on the constitution and that is the only qualification I would be interested in for that position. Hell not being a lawyer should be a plus. They are, after all, at the same bottom dwelling low level of politicians, we like to call it lower than whale ****.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Her job is to rule if a law is constitutional or not. Being a judge or a lawyer doesn’t make one a constitutional expert. I would consider her an expert on the constitution and that is the only qualification I would be interested in for that position. Hell not being a lawyer should be a plus. They are, after all, at the same bottom dwelling low level of politicians, we like to call it lower than whale ****.
Her views aligning with yours does not make her qualified for SCOTUS. She’s not going to be limited to answering constitutional questions. She’s going to hear actual, practical questions of law as well. How does someone who’s never practiced law decide a real world law problem?

There were far better conservative judges/lawyers that were passed over for an easy confirmation.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Her views aligning with yours does not make her qualified for SCOTUS. She’s not going to be limited to answering constitutional questions. She’s going to hear actual, practical questions of law as well. How does someone who’s never practiced law decide a real world law problem?

There were far better conservative judges/lawyers that were passed over for an easy confirmation.
I would have picked Judge Judy!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

My view is follow the constitution. It’s not conservative or liberal. And you say never practiced law yet she is an attorney and circuit judge for 7th court of appeals. So a quick wiki shows she was an attorney since 99 and served 3 years as a judge.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My view is follow the constitution. It’s not conservative or liberal. And you say never practiced law yet she is an attorney and circuit judge for 7th court of appeals. So a quick wiki shows she was an attorney since 99 and served 3 years as a judge.
She’s a licensed attorney. She’s never practice law. She clerked for Scalia IIRC for two years after graduating and has taught until 2017.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She’s a Bloomberg flunky.
Yeah I know, thats terrible but she runs one hell of a good shytshow and thats all the un-Supreme Court has been the past century, nothing but a disappointing shytshow. At least she can entertain me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 things i trust more than a lawyer
10.mexican tap water