Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The good old days. Back when products like Stim-X kept me up for days straight lol
That was the one with the designer drug in it right? Athletic Xtreme?

I used that, wasnt happy about how that turned out but that was some crazy stuff. I remember as soon as it was quietly discontinued they were going for $250-$300 a bottle on ebay, even saw open partially used bottles going for around $200.

Some crazy times.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure how US compares to NZ laws, but over here we have a big reputation of being inflated as the marshmallow man. I can guess 131 pages equates to 13100 pages in the USA but just a exaggerated guess here and I know Woody knows alot about this stuff would like to here his thought on if our laws are overly bloated or not.

The biggest problem is there are too many laws and current official crimes that I would make a case that should be Constitutionally invalid such as most victimless crimes (no, not non-violent crimes) and just way way too many laws that what our Founding Fathers imagined would be put in place. If they were alive today it would be war again.
Up until 20 years ago, it was a felony to be gay. That's the type of victimless crime that should be abolished

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up until 20 years ago, it was a felony to be gay. That's the type of victimless crime that should be abolished
Stuff like that should be prioritized at the very top of the list. Its disgraceful.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Y’all hear about the concentration camps they are opening in New Zealand for those that choose not to take a China virus test? And holy friggin crap that prime minister has the worst case of horse mouth I ever seen.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y’all hear about the concentration camps they are opening in New Zealand for those that choose not to take a China virus test? And holy friggin crap that prime minister has the worst case of horse mouth I ever seen.
Once they set them up, they will never set them down.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job Walmart! Just be sure that you keep your lighters, bottles and paper towels all in stock so people that cant buy last second guns and ammo to protect their business's and homes are good to have their places lit up by criminals!!!

Walmart removes guns and ammo from shelves in some stores in response to Philadelphia protests

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice job Walmart! Just be sure that you keep your lighters, bottles and paper towels all in stock so people that cant buy last second guns and ammo to protect their business's and homes are good to have their places lit up by criminals!!!

Walmart removes guns and ammo from shelves in some stores in response to Philadelphia protests
guns are just as easy for criminals to get as drugs-actually they probably get guns and drugs from same dealer--one stop shopping?

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Conservatives are just as vocal about things they think matters - I.e. when a young teen is raped and becomes pregnant and wants an abortion, male conservatives force her to have the baby and then judge her for being a young mother.

The conversation goes both ways, and both sides are to blame.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conservatives are just as vocal about things they think matters - I.e. when a young teen is raped and becomes pregnant and wants an abortion, male conservatives force her to have the baby and then judge her for being a young mother.

How are those concentration camps coming along there in NZ?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We all lol'd when we saw we had made your news for some weird BS reason lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Also congrats on the new daily record of 99,000 new covid cases.

Maybe Trump and India can fight it out for who can get the most in a single day

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
we?

col klink and sgt schultz?
I liked Hogans Heroes, but we dont have quarantine camps.

We put people into hotels so they could isolate for 14 days. But it came from Fox News, so im not exactly surprised. They dont report news (they admitted this themselves)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also congrats on the new daily record of 99,000 new covid cases.

Maybe Trump and India can fight it out for who can get the most in a single day
is trump a country now, lol....i would be careful if i were you, NZ has been lucky so far but i would not count on this being a sure bet to continue?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I liked Hogans Heroes, but we dont have quarantine camps.

We put people into hotels so they could isolate for 14 days. But it came from Fox News, so im not exactly surprised. They dont report news (they admitted this themselves)
guards outside to keep em in like china?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
is trump a country now, lol....i would be careful if i were you, NZ has been lucky so far but i would not count on this being a sure bet to continue?
Haha, we have been lucky. Small population density and being an island helps.

I honestly dont think lockdowns are the best solution if the virus is already widespread. Itll take months to even try control, and the result would be economically devastating. I was happy to do a full lockdown once, but I would find it tough to do again.

Truthfully, at this point you dont have very many options that arent destructive in one way or another

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I honestly dont think lockdowns are the best solution if the virus is already widespread. Itll take months to even try control, and the result would be economically devastating. I was happy to do a full lockdown once, but I would find it tough to do again.

Truthfully, at this point you dont have very many options that arent destructive in one way or another
NZ isn't isolated, you can't be sure you won't get hit hard with covid...i would be careful laughing and joking about the US if i were you-KARMA is a bitch!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
guards outside to keep em in like china?
The guards only came because people were flouting the rules. We were allowing people to return to NZ provided they isolate for 14 days and get tests done, but some people decided to escape, which caused small community clusters to pop up.

The border is our weak spot now as community clusters are mostly under control. If someone comes in who is positive and then escapes and spreads it, that undoes months of sacrifices we all had to make.

I'm all for guards to be posted if it means less transmission here in NZ.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
NZ isn't isolated, you can't be sure you won't get hit hard with covid...i would be careful laughing and joking about the US if i were you-KARMA is a bitch!!!
We still could, yet we've managed well because the vast majority of people have been following the basic precautions.

It's just bizarre to me to have a news anchor mock a Country who has been diligent, and spinning it out to try make it negative, which you guys have obviously lapped up. To me, the karma is mocking our countries response while tens of thousands of new cases pop up every single day.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Jigzzzz is confused again

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the US should open up concentration camps as well. Maybe then the .02% that may die from it will be saved. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Fake stats. 2.5% of all infected people have died so far. Not .02.

Comparing total deaths against the total, uninfected population is not how you work out the case fatality rate no matter how much you want it to.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

New York is now the 2nd lowest in the Country and we still have it under control. Im not a fan of the policies but from the perspective of virus control they make it work in NY.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jigzzzz is confused again
"It’s not exactly a revelation that Fox News viewers are spectacularly ill informed about current events compared to people who watch other networks. But according to a recent report, the Fox audience knows less even than folks who don’t watch any news at all."

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
"It’s not exactly a revelation that Fox News viewers are spectacularly ill informed about current events compared to people who watch other networks. But according to a recent report, the Fox audience knows less even than folks who don’t watch any news at all."
So, I should watch CNN so I can hear them talk about Russian hoaxes all day?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fox consistently gets highest ratings of cable channels and occassionaly even outperforms the networks.

tucker carlson has been kicking arse, when he interviewed hunter bidens ex partner ratings for that time period was the highest for that time period-maybe because people wanted to hear the story and facebook/twitter blocked it and mainstream media didn't even cover the story.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So, I should watch CNN so I can hear them talk about Russian hoaxes all day?
I think the main take home is that if you consume news that is biased, dont be surprised when people call it biased.

Gone are the days when not every news article was about politics, or twisted so far that it becomes about politics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We still could, yet we've managed well because the vast majority of people have been following the basic precautions.

It's just bizarre to me to have a news anchor mock a Country who has been diligent, and spinning it out to try make it negative, which you guys have obviously lapped up. To me, the karma is mocking our countries response while tens of thousands of new cases pop up every single day.
to me KARMA is criticizing other countries before it is over---it aint over till it's over.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the main take home is that if you consume news that is biased, dont be surprised when people call it biased.

Gone are the days when not every news article was about politics, or twisted so far that it becomes about politics.
get your head out of your ass, i don't know about NZ, but here everything is political from sports to television, music, movies, nearly anything you can think of is politicized even medicine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'boris johnson announces month long shutdown in england'

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Almost everything on TV here is completely full of shyt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Almost everything on TV here is completely full of shyt.
they even starting running political ads with dudes wearing scrubs claiming to be doctors, that is f'ed up.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You talk so much **** and make accusations that are false. Nobody in their right mind would be against a rape victim having an abortion. All of you Aussies are just alike. Think you know everything, but don’t know ****.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You talk so much **** and make accusations that are false. Nobody in their right mind would be against a rape victim having an abortion. All of you Aussies are just alike. Think you know everything, but don’t know ****.
Oh really?

This is typical of westerners everywhere, not just the US. But naturally you guys have the bigger data pool

"Twenty percent of GOP respondents said the procedure should be illegal under all circumstances"

"We understand that issues like rape and incest are difficult topics to tackle; nevertheless, it is our view that the value of human life is not determined by the circumstances of one's conception or birth," said a draft of the letter provided to NPR by Students for Life of America, which led the effort."

ydApYBz.jpeg

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh really?

This is typical of westerners everywhere, not just the US. But naturally you guys have the bigger data pool

"Twenty percent of GOP respondents said the procedure should be illegal under all circumstances"

"We understand that issues like rape and incest are difficult topics to tackle; nevertheless, it is our view that the value of human life is not determined by the circumstances of one's conception or birth," said a draft of the letter provided to NPR by Students for Life of America, which led the effort."

View attachment 199101
clayton williams-didn't get elected even in republican texas because republicans denounced his remark
todd aiken-was denounced by both parties and wasn't re-elected due to remark
rick santorum was once the senates 3rd ranking republican-lost re-election in 2007 mostly due to remark
jodie laudenberg-announced not running for re-election in 2017after making remark.
lawrence lockman-is a maine state reprensentative and renounced his statement

try again jethro---republicans don't condone those viewpoints.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
clayton williams-didn't get elected even in republican texas because republicans denounced his remark
todd aiken-was denounced by both parties and wasn't re-elected due to remark
rick santorum was once the senates 3rd ranking republican-lost re-election in 2007 mostly due to remark
jodie laudenberg-announced not running for re-election in 2017after making remark.
lawrence lockman-is a maine state reprensentative and renounced his statement

try again jethro---republicans don't condone those viewpoints.
But, but, occupy democrats made a meme about it.

Wanna know how to tell when someone is libtarded? They post **** from Occupy Democrat.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
But, but, occupy democrats made a meme about it.

Wanna know how to tell when someone is libtarded? They post **** from Occupy Democrat.
Are you saying those people didn't say those things?

Because if they did, why does it matter who made it? Classic deflection - target the distributor rather than the message, even when the message is true. The result may have been they weren't reelected, but they still said it.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Are you saying those people didn't say those things?

Because if they did, why does it matter who made it? Classic deflection - target the distributor rather than the message, even when the message is true. The result may have been they weren't reelected, but they still said it.
Prove to me they actually said those things....