Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bond reforms suck azz in NYC, it involved many incidences of victim crimes. Its retarded and NYC is falling apart. When you hear Dump calling NYC out during the debates, he is actually holding back alot!
it is hard to think that liberals aren't trying to destroy this country.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a point where they spend the rest of their lives behind bars. Im hardcore on criminals and protecting individual liberties of law abiding citizens.
if we had access to statistics which i am sure google would deny us...i would bet that the vast number of those doing prison time aren't 1st offenders.
what about it mr.statictics @Jiigzz

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hunter bidens ex business partner says joe and his family were 'paranoid' about keeping joe's involvement with hunters business dealings secret.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if we had access to statistics which i am sure google would deny us...i would bet that the vast number of those doing prison time aren't 1st offenders.
Minus a murder or Major sex offense, no one is a first time offender in prison.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
For all the liberal idiots.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like murkowksi is now onboard to vote for amy coney barrett.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pro-trump group crashes biden drive-in rally....biden then calls them chumps...biden then went on to say he will be president for all americans, including 'those chumps', lol thanks a lot joe. 💩

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
biden said-we don't do things like this---no joe, your side just burns loots and riots and chants death to cops...you f'ing anti-america moron.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'trump rally gives fox news largest saturday night audience in it's history'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what happened to tara reade?

hillary?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'tara reade penning memoir on coming forward as a biden accuser, will be released before election'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sen. kamala harris says 'i believe them' about biden accusers-august 13, 2020

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for all the dems-if you trust the usps so much put $500 in a envelope and mail it to yourself.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
it is hard to think that liberals aren't trying to destroy this country.
I watched the new Borat last night, and the 2 Americans he stays with remind me of you guys lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I Googled "Recidivism rates US" and found the bjs has a whole section dedicated to it. Pretty easy to find if you just Google either "Recidivism rates US" or recividism site:bjs.gov

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The new borat was pretty funny. Not as funny as the 1st one though.
I was just wanting to see the scene between his "daughter" and Rudy but was let down. It's nowhere near as bad as people make out.

He genuinely looks to be taking out the mic and tucking in his shirt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'indiana student shot, killed on visit to nyc'

damn, one of my hoosiers!!! :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I Googled "Recidivism rates US" and found the bjs has a whole section dedicated to it. Pretty easy to find if you just Google either "Recidivism rates US" or recividism site:bjs.gov
to hell with a bunch of recidivism rates...i want to know how many who are presently incarcerated are 1st offenders, dammit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trump in florida, north carolina, ohio, wisconsin and washinton dc on saturday...

joe biden is taking a nap in his basement...

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just wanting to see the scene between his "daughter" and Rudy but was let down. It's nowhere near as bad as people make out.

He genuinely looks to be taking out the mic and tucking in his shirt.
More than likely why it didn’t make more than a small blip in the news cycle. Although I have to say Rudy was a bit on the creeper side. The reaction of Pence when he ran in there dressed like Trump trying to give away his daughter was funny.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'nbc analyst says trump supporters have lizard brains'

nice when they admit they are unfair and unbalanced-eh?

1st im a deplorabe, then i'm a bad person, and now i'm a lizard brain, lol....yup, your side doesn't do that-eh joe!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steel Panther is live tonight at the Diamond ballroom. Glad to be able to get out and see a show finally.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
to hell with a bunch of recidivism rates...i want to know how many who are presently incarcerated are 1st offenders, dammit.
Cant find that specifically on any site. Not Googles fault though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
More than likely why it didn’t make more than a small blip in the news cycle. Although I have to say Rudy was a bit on the creeper side. The reaction of Pence when he ran in there dressed like Trump trying to give away his daughter was funny.
Yeah like it was creepy, but that's about it. Same as the old dude at the debutante ball.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cant find that specifically on any site. Not Googles fault though.
funny how stats that really matter are no where to be found-eh?

don't you find it odd that the number of white supremacists in US is impossible to find?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
funny how stats that really matter are no where to be found-eh?

don't you find it odd that the number of white supremacists in US is impossible to find?
That’s because the 50s are over and they are so small and immeasurable now. Hating someone because they have pigment in their skin is absurd. I don’t buy it.

Race based and identity politics is the dumbest thing ever. Hyphenated America is ignorant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Preach brother, preach!
still waiting for that low life biden to condemn black lives matter for protesting outside that LA hospital chanting fucking die pigs---did i hear a condemnation from joe-hell no!!! he is a total 💩

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s because the 50s are over and they are so small and immeasurable now. Hating someone because they have pigment in their skin is absurd. I don’t buy it.

Race based and identity politics is the dumbest thing ever. Hyphenated America is ignorant.
tell that to nation of islam-remember the million man march? louis farrahkan and his followers are quite possibly the most racist people on earth---ever hear biden or any democrat condemn them---i got $50 that nation of islam has more followers than every white supremist group combined by a factor of 10.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tell that to nation of islam-remember the million man march? louis farrahkan and his followers are quite possibly the most racist people on earth---ever hear biden or any democrat condemn them---i got $50 that nation of islam has more followers than every white supremist group combined by a factor of 10.
I was referring to white supremacist groups. I have a pretty clear picture of racism from groups like Nation of Islam and the black Hebrews.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watched the new Borat last night, and the 2 Americans he stays with remind me of you guys lol
I just watched the first 25 minutes of it with my wife a couple of hours ago, she made me watch something else, LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for all the dems-if you trust the usps so much put $500 in a envelope and mail it to yourself.
I found it interested that Dump voting in person but he said he always usually just mailed is ballot in the past.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was referring to white supremacist groups. I have a pretty clear picture of racism from groups like Nation of Islam and the black Hebrews.
lol...i live in a small city in rural indiana, and i can honestly say i've never met a kkk or white supremacist member--and judging by how retarded they sound watching them on tv i'm pretty sure if i met one they would more than likely brag about it, or have it tatooed on their forehead.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found it interested that Dump voting in person but he said he always usually just mailed is ballot in the past.
In the days of absentee voting I can see it. With mail in voting it’s optically better for him to show that in person voting is the most secure and trustworthy form of voting. I will be voting in person on the 29th.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just watched the first 25 minutes of it with my wife a couple of hours ago, she made me watch something else, LOL
I watched it with my wife. She thought it was hilarious.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the days of absentee voting I can see it. With mail in voting it’s optically better for him to show that in person voting is the most secure and trustworthy form of voting. I will be voting in person on the 29th.
Im showing up thats for sure. They opened mine today but I expected my liberal area to drool to the booths and hog up the lines desperate to take Adolf Hitler out of office and then I found I was right as people has lawn chairs with them.

I thought it was funny people are that crazy to vote today with 9 more days to go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm waiting on the 3rd.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im showing up thats for sure. They opened mine today but I expected my liberal area to drool to the booths and hog up the lines desperate to take Adolf Hitler out of office and then I found I was right as people has lawn chairs with them.

I thought it was funny people are that crazy to vote today with 9 more days to go.
I’m not expecting big lines here. Voter turnout is fairly high here usually but we have a lot of polling stations that can handle all the people it needs to and every person is assigned a specific polling place they can vote at. I can comfortably call Oklahoma for Trump right now.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Teddy Roosevelt gave a speech about hyphenated Americans. Basically he said you’re American or you’re not. No room in the country for people that give allegiance to another county besides the US. I 100% agree with him.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I just found out you can go to prison for having a bb/pellot/airsoft gun in the State of New Jersey without a real firearms ID card!!???!!!!

A freaking airsoft gun is considered the same as a firearm, and to think, NJ was one of the original colonies, LMFFFAAAAOOO!!!!

On another note, The People's Republic of NYC is almost just as bad when it comes to bb/airsoft guns.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, I just found out you can go to prison for having a bb/pellot/airsoft gun in the State of New Jersey without a real firearms ID card!!???!!!!

A freaking airsoft gun is considered the same as a firearm, and to think, NJ was one of the original colonies, LMFFFAAAAOOO!!!!

On another note, The People's Republic of NYC is almost just as bad when it comes to bb/airsoft guns.

Direct result of the closing of mental institutions of America.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Direct result of the closing of mental institutions of America.
Joined my local gun club, first day on the outdoor range this dude showed up with 4 old rifles.

He let me shoot his 1909 Swedish Mauser (stock photo below) 6.5x55, I think he said it was a 150grain bullet at 2400fps, Damn that thing is a piece of art! There was an additional flip sight that allows you to measure out over 2000 yards!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joined my local gun club, first day on the outdoor range this dude showed up with 4 old rifles.

He let me shoot his 1909 Swedish Mauser (stock photo below) 6.5x55, I think he said it was a 150grain bullet at 2400fps, Damn that thing is a piece of art! There was an additional flip sight that allows you to measure out over 2000 yards!

View attachment 198991
Good on you for getting into that. I love going out to the club. Tomorrow I will be shooting 5 stand.