Donald Trump running for president

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and she is inciting violence AFTER the city of louisville agreed to give her 12 million dollars...i would subtract every cent rioting and violence costs the city from that payout.
Damn right. I she’s just another POS that’s blaming someone else for the life she’s made for herself and her family.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Funny...haven't seen Jigzzz or Nostrum in here spitting their bvllsh1t in a while....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny...haven't seen Jigzzz or Nostrum in here spitting their bvllsh1t in a while....
Most liberals ran away from the joint....I think Im the only full time anti-Dump person left these days but Im a slightly different lol!

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This thread is just a circle jerk. Whenever anyone is pressed to provide credible sources, you just post memes or cite FoxNews as if they're a beacon of unbiased reporting. And yet here you are, calling what we say "bvllsh1t".

Quote me when you can actually back stuff up ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This thread is just a circle jerk lol. Whenever anyone is pressed to provide credible sources, you just post memes or cite FoxNews as if they're a beacon of unbiased reporting.
lol...fox news has juan williams, chris wallace, chris hahn, donna brazile, jessica tarlov, shannon bream and judge nap just to name a few democrats on fox news...how many conservative republicans at cnn/nbc/abc/cbs?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're using Breitbart as a source? LOL. They're just the media arm of the Trump campaign who are, once again, just posting FAKE NEWS.
at least breitbart isn't owned at least in part by the chinese like the entire mainstream media-eh?

do the chinese own mainstream media in new zealand too?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...fox news has juan williams, chris wallace, chris hahn, donna brazile, jessica tarlov, shannon bream and judge nap just to name a few democrats on fox news...how many conservative republicans at cnn/nbc/abc/cbs?
Strange you bring up abc and cbs...they seem to be more staying away from party biases more so than the 3 major news networks.

Fox still feeds the single party duopoly and shuts out any real competitive voices.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is how the public voted for biased vs unbiased - a negative score is voted as being more biased than unbiased

1st Equal Foxnews: -51 (tied with Breitbart)

Polled as the most biased news organisation by respondents, Fox News earned a -87 bias score among Democrats and those who lean Democratic. But among Republicans and those who lean Republican, Fox News was polled as the least biased news organisation, with a +3.

5th place CNN: -27
Among Republicans and those who lean Republican, CNN was considered the most biased news organisation, with a -87 bias rating. Meanwhile, Democrats and those who lean Democratic gave CNN a +29.

That doesn't really surprise me. Both are voted by the 'other side' as being more biased to their political alignment.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fox, CiaNN, S&Mbc, CBS and ABC = Joseph Goebbles.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Among Republicans and those who lean Republican, CNN was considered the most biased news organisation, with a -87 bias rating. Meanwhile, Democrats and those who lean Democratic gave CNN a +29.
Thats because the sheep in these polls arent aware of the puppet masters pulling the strings.

You should go o wikileaks website and read the papers on their election rigging in 2016.

CiaNN some of the worst slime in human civilization, and probably the most dangerous at this current time as they are very good as coming off as the "unbiased fact checking" group....although their respectability has severely diminished the past 5 years finally.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is how the public voted for biased vs unbiased - a negative score is voted as being more biased than unbiased

1st Equal Foxnews: -51 (tied with Breitbart)

Polled as the most biased news organisation by respondents, Fox News earned a -87 bias score among Democrats and those who lean Democratic. But among Republicans and those who lean Republican, Fox News was polled as the least biased news organisation, with a +3.

That doesn't really surprise me. Both are voted by the 'other side' as being more biased to their political alignment.
Who ran this poll, do you have a link?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thats because the sheep in these polls arent aware of the puppet masters pulling the strings.

You should go o wikileaks website and read the papers on their election rigging in 2016.

CiaNN some of the worst slime in human civilization, and probably the most dangerous at this current time as they are very good as coming off as the "unbiased fact checking" group....although their respectability has severely diminished the past 5 years finally.
I only use news outlets for things happening around the country. I tend to tune out whenever anything gets political because I truly don't think anyone can be unbiased.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Who ran this poll, do you have a link?

• A Gallup/Knight Foundation survey found that Americans think most of the news they consume is inaccurate and biased.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Strange you bring up abc and cbs...they seem to be more staying away from party biases more so than the 3 major news networks.

Fox still feeds the single party duopoly and shuts out any real competitive voices.
are you kidding me!!!

richard fowler, leslie marshal, julie tarlov, juan williams, judge nap, donna brazile and shannon bream are just a few democrats frequently giving COMPETITIVE voices on fox....geez man that was a stupid, uninformed post....what conservative republicans are giving competitive voices on abc and cbs?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only use news outlets for things happening around the country. I tend to tune out whenever anything gets political because I truly don't think anyone can be unbiased.
Its good to watch just so when you talk to people here you know what channel brainwashed them!!! LOL

The easiest on the planet are the Chinese....I usually destroy them when I get into debates with them because all I have to do is read the Chinese English version of the CCP news....since news is a monopoly people are extremely predictable unless you run into a think for yourself type which there is less there I run into than they are here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

cnn reporter---protests are peaceful.....while you can see burning buildings behind reporter.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you kidding me!!!

richard fowler, leslie marshal, julie tarlov, juan williams, judge nap, donna brazile and shannon bream are just a few democrats frequently giving COMPETITIVE voices on fox....geez man that was a stupid, uninformed post....what conservative republicans are giving competitive voices on abc and cbs?
No Im not kidding at all, this is why we have no real change in this country and are slaves to the single party duopoly. They are all voices of the same big government monsters with little incremental arguments on bathrooms, how many countries to blow up, slight differences in tax, health care, etc....all the same pile of poopie.

But I still love ya all here :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its good to watch just so when you talk to people here you know what channel brainwashed them!!! LOL

The easiest on the planet are the Chinese....I usually destroy them when I get into debates with them because all I have to do is read the Chinese English version of the CCP news....since news is a monopoly people are extremely predictable unless you run into a think for yourself type which there is less there I run into than they are here.
you are the one who is brainwashed if you think abc and cbs are more balanced than fox. abc/cbs are at least in part owned by the chinese.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No Im not kidding at all, this is why we have no real change in this country and are slaves to the single party duopoly. They are all voices of the same big government monsters with little incremental arguments on bathrooms, how many countries to blow up, slight differences in tax, health care, etc....all the same pile of poopie.

But I still love ya all here :)

View attachment 198077
lol...you so funny...you drink heavily often?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

• A Gallup/Knight Foundation survey found that Americans think most of the news they consume is inaccurate and biased.
Well, at least its a most to least biased list....no claims of unbiased.

I wish that 62% was a little higher as in those who think all their news is biased....but at least you can call it a majority.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...you so funny...you drink heavily often?
I injected with bleach again as a deterrent to ccp-virus bugs while shining a flashlight into my ears. Thanks Dump, I tested neg again!!

disclaimer to NSA: please, Im kidding.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
are you kidding me!!!

It's good they have competing voices.
cnn reporter---protests are peaceful.....while you can see burning buildings behind reporter.
I just tend to avoid CNN and Fox lol. Unfortunately that's hard to do because they have pretty good SEO so their results are always near the top.

Well, at least its a most to least biased list....no claims of unbiased.

I wish that 62% was a little higher as in those who think all their news is biased....but at least you can call it a majority.
Yeah I thought so too. I would have put CNN closer to #1 than it is, if not tied at #1

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I thought so too. I would have put CNN closer to #1 than it is, if not tied at #1
That poll was 2 years ago....I wonder how that climate changed this year being that its not only an election year but the ccp-virus coverage may have had a big influence on a poll like that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I injected with bleach again as a deterrent to ccp-virus bugs while shining a flashlight into my ears. Thanks Dump, I tested neg again!!

disclaimer to NSA: please, Im kidding.
since you say both parties are same take a good look at the scotus and compare judges who were nominated by different presidents...can you tell me if rbg was nominated by a republican or democrat president?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Also i lol'd that people are kicking up a huge fuss about Trump saying "we'll see what happens" when asked if he will leave peacefully. He uses that phrase so often for lots of things that i'm sure it's just a default answer for him.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since you say both parties are same take a good look at the scotus and compare judges who were nominated by different presidents...can you tell me if rbg was nominated by a republican or democrat president?
I view the scotus as a whole as unconstitutional trash. Id get rid of every one of them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
joe bidens supreme court list:
maxine watters
raul castro
pocohontas
aoc
al sharpton
omar
hunter biden

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Also, just as a note about media: people forget that social medias are algorithmic based in order to encourage and facilitate constant use of their products. All that really means is that if you use Facebook and engage with certain posts more than others, the algorithm will show you more of similar content so that you stay longer. This doesn't just apply to ads, but to the content as well.

Over time, you are constantly shown more of the stuff you identify with and less of the stuff you don't, which tends to have the effect of pushing you further into that box. Lots of people claim they have been radicalized by social media simply because the content becomes so niche that you are sucked in to the very fringe of your belief systems. And considering how hooked in these social medias are, the same algorithms apply across multiple platforms.

And because we are more used to just being shown one side of the equation, we are less open to views on the other side. Our friends and families play a HUGE role in instilling our values and reinforcing those values, and our social media useage takes us to the very fringe of those beliefs.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh? lol Im very fortunate to have been able to control my own problems when I was younger. Very fortunate :)

I dont support the left or right in the Supreme Court, they dont do everything bad but they are not inline with my political ideology, my love the the US Constitution and my love for freedom. Both the left/right in the Supreme Court have been nothing but supreme let-downs for a very long time, too long and that needs to change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on campaign trail joe biden says he was quarterback for new england patriots last 3 years..... ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, just as a note about media: people forget that social medias are algorithmic based in order to encourage and facilitate constant use of their products. All that really means is that if you use Facebook and engage with certain posts more than others, the algorithm will show you more of similar content so that you stay longer. This doesn't just apply to ads, but to the content as well.

Over time, you are constantly shown more of the stuff you identify with and less of the stuff you don't, which tends to have the effect of pushing you further into that box. Lots of people claim they have been radicalized by social media simply because the content because so niche that you are sucked in to the very fringe of your belief systems. And considering how hooked in these social medias are, the same algorithms apply across platforms.

And because we are more used to just being shown one side of the equation, we are less open to views on the other side. Our friends and families play a HUGE role in instilling our values and reinforcing those values, and our social media usage takes us to the very fringe of those beliefs.

I encourage everybody to consider listening to the other side, simply to break you out of the one-sidedness you are boxed into
so we should listen to blm when they shout about death to cops?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact that the Presidential election is life and death this November shows the fact the entire system as a whole is nothing but a catastrophe and both parties are fully responsible for it.

Our Founders preached small centralized government and limited powers of the executive.

When one President expands his powers his supporters cheer, and when their opposition takes the seat, and its not if but when, they cry how abusive they are. These people on both sides are all at fault.

You guys might love your Prez now, but he hands over the torch either this year or in 4 years he is only leaving our country closer to authoritarianism then he did when he first came in, and when that guy writes off your rights with the stroke of a pen you are all at fault.

Jo Jorgensen 2020!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No, just like I tune out whenever white supremacists shout death to Blacks.

I'm talking more root issues, not the people on the fringe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, just like I tune out whenever white supremacists shout death to Blacks.

I'm talking more root issues, not the people on the fringe.
fringe? biden and almost every single democrat supports blm.

on the other hand splc estimates there are 3,000 active member white suprermacists in the US....i bet there are more white supremacists in new zealand than 3000-eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
fringe? biden and almost every single democrat supports blm.

on the other hand splc estimates there are 3,000 active member white suprermacists in the US....i bet there are more white supremacists in new zealand than 3000-eh?
Biden supporting BLM does not mean he supports the killing of police or condone violence. He literally released this statement in regards to it:

"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable. Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right.

We must not become a country at war with ourselves. A country that accepts the killing of fellow Americans who do not agree with you.

It is not a peaceful protest when you go out spoiling for a fight.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Where did you find that number? Not a chance there is more 'active' white supremacists in NZ than the US by sheer numbers.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
An example of the above; let's say an organisation called 'MyPayMatters' existed to encourage equality in pay for equality of position, regardless of gender. However in that group are some fringe members who decide that the only way to get that to happen is to kill off the patriarchy and split up large companies and their subsidiaries. They kick up a huge fuss, and the media take notice of them.

I could say "I support MyPayMatters" and still denounce the fringe members who are going around killing people under the banner of MyPayMatters. This is unfortunate, however because MyPayMatters is decentralised, literally anyone can make their own 'group' under this movement and get some traction. I still support the concept, but disapprove of some of the means.

Not all of the parts of BLM are violent or demanding ludicrous things like disestablishment of Police. Some parts are wanting reform around wearing cameras during warrants (reasonable) and better training, however these parts get far less media coverage because it's 'meh' news. It doesn't really invoke emotion. Media WANTS you to react and pick a side.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
An example of the above; let's say an organisation called 'MyPayMatters' existed to encourage equality in pay for equality of position, regardless of gender. However in that group are some fringe members who decide that the only way to get that to happen is to kill off the patriarchy and split up large companies and their subsidiaries. They kick up a huge fuss, and the media take notice of them.

I could say "I support MyPayMatters" and still denounce the fringe members who are going around killing people under the banner of MyPayMatters. This is unfortunate, however because MyPayMatters is decentralised, literally anyone can make their own 'group' under this movement and get some traction. I still support the concept, but disapprove of some of the means.

Not all of the parts of BLM are violent or demanding ludicrous things like disestablishment of Police. Some parts are wanting reform around wearing cameras during warrants (reasonable) and better training, however these parts get far less media coverage because it's 'meh' news. It doesn't really invoke emotion. Media WANTS you to react and pick a side.
Biden supporting BLM does not mean he supports the killing of police or condone violence. He literally released this statement in regards to it:

"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable. Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right.

We must not become a country at war with ourselves. A country that accepts the killing of fellow Americans who do not agree with you.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Where did you find that number? Not a chance there is more 'active' white supremacists in NZ than the US by sheer numbers.
yeah, right like brain dead biden could write a coherent sentence, pure propaganda.

where was biden when blm was chanting death to cops, why did he wait until now to speak out? these riots have been going on for over 3 months!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

in 2017 splg estimated the number of active white supremacists in us at 3,000. they have revised this and said that since 2017 the number has grown 47%. lets go with a even 6,000 active white supremacists in a nation of 350 million.

now lets look at new zealand, there are a estimated 60-70 groups and somewhere between 150-300 core right wing activists in new zealand.

now lets compare numbers. new zealand has a population of under 5 million versus 330 million in the usa. so we have 300 in a population of 5 million versus 6,000 in a population of 330 million...since you are so big on numbers verses size of population you do the math!!!

i think new zealand has far, far, far more white supremacists based on population than the USA!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Most liberals ran away from the joint....I think Im the only full time anti-Dump person left these days but Im a slightly different lol!
I dont get how you, or anyone can be anti Trump...hes doing great think

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
#stupidbastards

joe biden calls uniformed active duty military members "stupid bastards" , "a dull bunch", and "slow"

truth!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont get how you, or anyone can be anti Trump...hes doing great think
Dump is a big government socialist who loves stealing my money at gunpoint and telling me how to spend it.

On another note, where is my filing taxes on a single piece of postcard that Dump promised? Ive spend hours and hours every year filing my taxes his 4 years in office. No change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dump is a big government socialist who loves stealing my money at gunpoint and telling me how to spend it.

On another note, where is my filing taxes on a single piece of postcard that Dump promised? Ive spend hours and hours every year filing my taxes his 4 years in office. No change.
tell me...how much have your federal taxes gone up since 2017? how about state and local taxes?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell me...how much have your federal taxes gone up since 2017? how about state and local taxes?
It went up, he allowed the printing of trillions in thin air and my life savings and purchasing power is going to take a hit.

Printing money out of thin air to prop up the economy IS a tax.

That $1,200 check he wrote me will probably cost each of us $10k.

He is horrible, nothing but a pure hack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It went up, he allowed the printing of trillions in thin air and my life savings and purchasing power is going to take a hit.

Printing money out of thin air to prop up the economy IS a tax.

That $1,200 check he wrote me will probably cost each of us $10k.

He is horrible, nothing but a pure hack.
lol....thanks for the laugh!!! :D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US Budget Deficit by Year Compared to GDP

The U.S. budget deficit by year is how much more the federal government spends than it receives in revenue annually. The Fiscal Year 2021 U.S. budget deficit was budgeted at $1.1 trillion.

2017=$665 Billion
2020=$966 Billion
And it gets worse, thats minus Covid.
2020 includes Covid= $3 Trillion 700 Billion , and yes Dump is all part of that

How can anyone say he is doing a great job? He along with the rest of the hoodlems in Washington are destroying my country. They need to be cleaned out.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dump needs to be impeached before November 3rd just for even the thought of this.

Its a clear violation of the 5th Amendment and a clear violation of his oath to protect the United States Constitution.

Trump Administration Asks Congress to Reauthorize N.S.A.’s Deactivated Call Records Program

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More violations of the 5th and 14ths Amendment, and then he wonders why he is being spied on??? RRROOOFFFLLLLLLL

Trump Signed into Law the Warrantless FISA Surveillance That He’s Railing Against

Studious critics pointed out that Trump himself signed into law the long-contentious spying authority he recently began railing against.

“He literally signed warrantless surveillance of Americans into law on January 19, 2018, with the reauthorization of FISA 702,” observed former Republican Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.).