Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
while the blm crowd was marching in louisville a u-haul truck pulled up with shields and supplies for the group to use

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to be praying for law enforcement officers around the country and in louisville in particular.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one person in the crowd was heard shouting at police...'all y'all get ready to fu*king die'....looks like another 'peaceful protest' has begun.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard the un-Supreme court pick will be on Saturday.

In other news, NY sucks...I need 4 notarized "character references" just to get a in home/gun range pistol. After a daunting process I have to appear in front of a Judge. I heard "self defense" is often not a legitimate enough reason to have a gun in your home.

I think Im going to join a gun club, make new friends and connections, I have an interest in shooting sports so I think this route may be the way to go but until then no pistol. Im really craving a Ruger Mark IV lite for target shooting but I have to permanently modify it to make it NYS compliant.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one person in the crowd was heard shouting at police...'all y'all get ready to fu*king die'....looks like another 'peaceful protest' has begun.
They have no real long term solutions to their problems. They will fail.

Feel bad for the police and residents.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard the un-Supreme court pick will be on Saturday.

In other news, NY sucks...I need 4 notarized "character references" just to get a in home/gun range pistol. After a daunting process I have to appear in front of a Judge. I heard "self defense" is often not a legitimate enough reason to have a gun in your home.

I think Im going to join a gun club, make new friends and connections, I have an interest in shooting sports so I think this route may be the way to go but until then no pistol. Im really craving a Ruger Mark IV lite for target shooting but I have to permanently modify it to make it NYS compliant.

View attachment 197960
If you want a target 22LR look up Volquartsen. You’re welcome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They have no real long term solutions to their problems. They will fail.

Feel bad for the police and residents.
i am saying prayers for all law enforcement officers!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn those look nice, they even have a 22 mag!

Really expensive but I’d have to consider these. That black Mamba look good, just wish it was legal under my Constitutional right for me to buy it right now LOL
vote trump!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Really expensive but I’d have to consider these. That black Mamba look good, just wish it was legal under my Constitutional right for me to buy it right now LOL
Guns typically fall under the buy once cry once type of purchase. Even more so if you are in a place where it is difficult to buy, sell, and trade them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'77 year old veteran in california attacked for wearing MAGA hat

again in the words of my 8 year old granddaughter:
republicans=good
democrats=bad

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Guns typically fall under the buy once cry once type of purchase. Even more so if you are in a place where it is difficult to buy, sell, and trade them.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'AOC calls on cuomo, de blassio to raise NY taxes'

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking if I ever get my license, after I get a target gun, I also want to get a Glock 44 (they unofficially fixed early problems) or M&P 22 Compact as a precursor to either 9mm platforms. Also to be able to run a lot of rounds without going broke, plus I have sensitive joint problems, as incredible shape I am, I’m very fragile, it sucks lol

I’ll try 9mm see how it feels if not 22mag or 308 will have to do.

Do you think I can go wrong by getting a new Ruger 10/22 carbine and scope for around $400 just to get started at the gun club? I need something and 20 gauge costs more than $2 a bullet if I can even find them. Plus my damn joints! Lol

Actually I see no 22mm on the shelves at gun shops. It’s crazy in NY.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'AOC calls on cuomo, de blassio to raise NY taxes'
Probably mostly in rich people and upper middle class, but CumHo won’t do it, he already sees how business run to other states and he is worried about that.

Deblasio on the other hand I wouldn’t be suprised

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably mostly in rich people and upper middle class, but CumHo won’t do it, he already sees how business run to other states and he is worried about that.

Deblasio on the other hand I wouldn’t be suprised
i am just thankful not to live in blue city or state.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking if I ever get my license, after I get a run target gun. I also want to get a Glock 44 (they unofficially fixed early problems) or M&P 22 Compact as a precursor to either 9mm platforms. Also to be able to run a lot of rounds without going broke, plus I have sensitive joint problems, as incredible shape I am, I’m very fragile, it sucks lol

I’ll try 9mm see how it feels if not 22mag or 308 will have to do.

Do you think I can go wrong by getting a new Ruger 10/22 carbine and scope for around $400 just to get started at the gun club? I need something and 20 gauge costs more than $2 a bullet if I can even find them. Plus my damn joints! Lol

Actually I see no 22mm on the shelves at gun shops. It’s crazy in NY.
10/22 are popular at club meets and have lots of aftermarket accessories. I have no experience with them. I do have a G44 with a suppressor that is a lot of fun. The kids love mag dumping that thing. When there is not a crisis 9mm is usually pretty cheap. Not so much anymore. I probably have 10k rounds of 22LR over the years so no shortage of that either.

Just keep in mind a 22LR is great for target but I would not recommend it as your personal defense gun.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
'Seattle pays PIMP $150,000 to replace the police officers.....

Sounds like a solid idea

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sounds like a solid idea
I saw that earlier.... nothing shocks me anymore!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds like a solid idea
HAHAAHAAAA

Its insane, I remember just last year in NYC they started offering tickets to the Mets and Yankees games along with gift cards if you got arrested. Yes, no shyt, instead of paying bail they though it would be better to give gifts to criminals.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Seattle hires former pimp as 'street czar' for $150,000 after CHOP fiasco | Fox News

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 cops have been shot in louisville....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 cops have been shot in louisville....
Saw that, too. I really need to quit watching the news.

I was speaking with my friend the other day.

Me: I can’t stand AOC
Him: Who’s that?
Me:

Me: The two LA sheriffs who were ambushed are leaving the hospital.
Him: What? There was an ambush?
Me:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Me:

Me:
hang in there, lol.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

Me:

Me:
There needs to be a balance...some people are way too oblivious about things going on.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Me:

Me:
Haha, sounds like me when people say, "What is the weather going to be tomorrow?"

I don't know and I don't care. There is nothing I can do about it anyway, I will deal with it tomorrow when it gets here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, sounds like me when people say, "What is the weather going to be tomorrow?"

I don't know and I don't care. There is nothing I can do about it anyway, I will deal with it tomorrow when it gets here.
weathermen....i think of them when people say trust the science.:rolleyes:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The roots of the chaos has all been triggered by the disastrous failed policies of the War on Drugs that the brothers and sisters of the Demican and Republicrat parties have propped up for decades destabilizing the US both in society its heavy fiscal debt along with putting our police in danger of nonsensical policies.

After almost 50 years of these malfunctioned big government monsters 2 sides of the same coin Demokraps and Repulsivkins that give illusory competition, the time to get rid of them all is now!

In the meantime Im going to distract all your haters and block responses by forcing you all 2 visit the toilet.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The roots of the chaos has all been triggered by the disastrous failed policies of the War on Drugs that the brothers and sisters of the Demican and Republicrat parties have propped up for decades destabilizing the US both in society its heavy fiscal debt along with putting our police in danger of nonsensical policies.

After almost 50 years of these malfunctioned big government monsters 2 sides of the same coin Demokraps and Repulsivkins that give illusory competition, the time to get rid of them all is now!

In the meantime Im going to distract all your haters and block responses by forcing you all 2 visit the toilet.

View attachment 197990
You should be shot for posting that picture

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see they caught the guy who shot 2 cops in louisville...judging by his picture it is clear that he is a extreme right winger of amish descent!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
i see they caught the guy who shot 2 cops in louisville...judging by his picture it is clear that he is a extreme right winger of amish descent!!!
Him shooting those cops is just reparations...give him some slack..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
every room of his house should be wallpapered with that picture!!!
My great grandfather’s, cousin’s, step daughter’s, friend’s, granddaughter’s former cell mate who did time for possession of special baked brownie once said...

Libertarians great
Repulsivkins suck
Demokraps=terrorism

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Him shooting those cops is just reparations...give him some slack..
kind of ironic. cops are supposed to be killing blacks but here we have a black man who shot 2 cops and cops take him alive and uninjured. :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My great grandfather’s, cousin’s, step daughter’s, friend’s, granddaughter’s former cell mate who did time for possession of special baked brownie once said...

Libertarians great
Repulsivkins suck
Demokraps=terrorism
confucius says:
libertarians suck at spelling.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Libertarians great
Repulsivkins suck
Demokraps=terrorism

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Um, if that were true it would have been a pitch forking or at most a musket shooting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, there seems to be a few more blacks in group of protesters today, even a couple of black lives matter posters could be seen...but no problems. protesters are not allowed within 1/4 mile of federal prison.

christopher vialva is scheduled to be executed at 6pm. vialva will be 1st black executed since executions began under trump administration.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
BLM supporter shot black cop last night in Louisville....:eek:

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, given all the gun talk in here and the racism talk, I thought this was interesting. I never really thought much about the racism behind gun control laws, or something simple like how the states with licensing laws often require you to meet with the police chief who can withhold your license without cause - a way to keep guns out of the hands of black people without an overt law for doing so.

And of course it is overlooked that the black equality movement likely would have been much less successful if blacks weren't armed during their peaceful protests. As one quote says from then, "This nonviolent protesting will get you killed."

I wonder how all of the liberal anti-gunners continue to reconcile their racism.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20200924-220453_Instagram.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
december 18, 2019.

even though it was a election year democrats decided they didn't want to wait and let voters decide and went ahead with the impeachment of president donald trump.

now democrats are saying wait, let voters decide on president before making scotus nomination.... :unsure:

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I love how rattled the Dems are with this SCOTUS nominee thing lol its best

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have confirmed Breonna Taylor’s mother is no better than how she feels about law enforcement. She stood in front of the cameras today and talked about “her angel” while wearing a T-shirt that said I “heart” Louisville Police. The heart had a bullet hole in it. How can someone have any credibility when they wear a shirt like that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have confirmed Breonna Taylor’s mother is no better than how she feels about law enforcement. She stood in front of the cameras today and talked about “her angel” while wearing a T-shirt that said I “heart” Louisville Police. The heart had a bullet hole in it. How can someone have any credibility when they wear a shirt like that.
and she is inciting violence AFTER the city of louisville agreed to give her 12 million dollars...i would subtract every cent rioting and violence costs the city from that payout.