• RockStar
Screenshot_20200814-145302_Instagram.jpg

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I truly don’t think you do. For example, in Texas, it’s not consider ineffective assistance of counsel if your attorney sleeps through everything so long as he is awake for his portions.

In Texas, if you get court appointed cases, you are put on a list. And the judge, at his sole discretion, assigns court appointed attorneys to cases. So your attorney is in bed with the judge and the prosecutor.

In Texas, I have literally spent years conducting discovery and taking dozens of depositions in civil cases. Civil parties have an absolute right to conduct discovery. If you resist depositions for no reason, the court can and likely will sanction you. In criminal cases? You have to get an order approving a deposition.
View attachment 196645

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I noticed the watermark on there is “thegaywhostrays”.
Lol just noticed that......

And its thegaywhoSTRAYED

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
protesting also seems to be covered under rights...should the government be responsible for posters for protesters?
Will you be denied the right to protest if you don't have a poster?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
'costs from weeks of protests take financial toll on cash-strapped cities across US'

wow just saw this article and was amazed at the cost of the protests, riots, and looting. i can see why schumer and pelosi are insisting on bailouts in stimulant package-majority of the damage is in major democrat controlled cities.
Unlike the continuous bailouts we give red states?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
New Zealanders suppress the voting rights of their impoverished citizens.
Just to be very clear, because I havent been:

I absolutely support the argument that requiring verification that someone is who they say they are. I also support the idea that if the mail in system is truly this exposed to corruption then the discussion might need to be had about how to safe guard it or remove it altogether. The data doesnt support that stance, but thats another discussion.

Those things are not bad things to ask for, and not what I'm questioning.

All in disagreeing with is the way that it is being done. Trump has openly stated he is withholding money to compromise the posts ability to sort mail so that the votes cannot be tallied. That's shady and underhanded.

Imagine if Biden said "You can buy ammo online at any time" but then started a process in which he prevented ammo from being delivered. Technically you still have the right to do it, but the capacity has dramatically reduced and the ammo may never arrive.

I'll vote for Labour this election, but if Labour said "were going to remove polling stations in National dominant zones", I would get mad about it. If they made it unreasonably hard for people to vote, then I'd get mad about it, regardless of the party.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Someone needs to warn Trump that New Zealanders are actively meddling and interfering in a US election...
Haha, dont tell him otherwise he might collude ;)

Just trolling here lol

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post office ran out of allotted money and are asking for more to be bailed out. That is not the same as defunding. They defunded themselves.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Post office ran out of allotted money and are asking for more to be bailed out. That is not the same as defunding. They defunded themselves.
If he alloted 3.5 billion for election resources and then won again, wouldnt you say that was a fair victory? I would.

If he was to win after not giving the required money, then it's just going to be ammo that people use after the election. If he did it and won, imagine the clout he would have.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unlike the continuous bailouts we give red states?
kinda choked up...my wife just showed my the story of the little boy shot execution style in north carolina---i don't believe in capital punishment, but if that had been one of my grandkids the state could save the money on a trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really pisses me off when this kind of stuff happens!!!!!!!!!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He is very scared. He is being ordered by the courts to show evidence of substantial voter fraud (which we all know he wont and cannot do), and so instead of proving it legally, hes defunding the post to try negate the mail in voting system and undermine it.

He is as corrupt as it comes, and if it were Obama doing it, you guys would be out in the streets protesting. Peacefully of course, because if you starting rioting youd be hypocrites
Were there a lot of conservatives in the streets rioting when Obama was doing things they didn't like? Because I for sure know he did a lot of things they didn't like, but I don't remember any riots.

Just like there weren't a lot of violent protesters at Hillary rallies...but they were there at Trump rallies constantly. I think it doesn't take much to see who the more violent party is in this country.

Unless my reading comprehension is off...

View attachment 196642
The real question that concerns me is, can a New Zealander vote in a US election without an ID? Because I think they could.

I truly don’t think you do. For example, in Texas, it’s not consider ineffective assistance of counsel if your attorney sleeps through everything so long as he is awake for his portions.

In Texas, if you get court appointed cases, you are put on a list. And the judge, at his sole discretion, assigns court appointed attorneys to cases. So your attorney is in bed with the judge and the prosecutor.

In Texas, I have literally spent years conducting discovery and taking dozens of depositions in civil cases. Civil parties have an absolute right to conduct discovery. If you resist depositions for no reason, the court can and likely will sanction you. In criminal cases? You have to get an order approving a deposition.
As someone who was falsely accused of a crime once, and was fortunate enough to have a great lawyer, and cleared- I can say that lawyers are not scumbags. Some are, sure. Some are doing great work and saving lives.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
kinda choked up...my wife just showed my the story of the little boy shot execution style in north carolina---i don't believe in capital punishment, but if that had been one of my grandkids the state could save the money on a trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that. In a previous post when we talked about executions someone mentioned we can’t let the victims families choose punishment raise maybe they will choose letting the murderer get filleted alive. I would gladly fillet him alive for the family if they ask.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

Imagine if a white man shot a little black kid????

The world would be on fire right now...worse than it is

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If he alloted 3.5 billion for election resources and then won again, wouldnt you say that was a fair victory? I would.

If he was to win after not giving the required money, then it's just going to be ammo that people use after the election. If he did it and won, imagine the clout he would have.
Wait. So he says that mail in votes are subject to issues and we can't trust it. The Post Office asks for additional funds because it sees this coming, he denies and they turn around and basically say he was right because there will be delays in 46 states.

He has been against the post office and frivolous spending since the beginning. The Dems make a call to rely on them, he says it won't work, and then the PO states that he is right and he is still somehow wrong.

I am so confused about how we are keeping score here. Haha.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is the big thing. I believe I saw that there were 29 shootings of black Americans by cops in 2019.

A little over 2800 black Americans are killed each year. Less than 250 of those are by white people.

Likewise, about 3500 white people are killed and about 20% are by black people.

Taken another way, black people kill about 3100 people a year, and white people kill...about 3100 people per year.

I am not really sure why we make a bigger deal about racial divisions ...except the news pushes it as an agenda to divide us.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
White lives don’t matter. Haven’t you learned anything?
ALL lives matter to me...especially children's lives.

anyone who says otherwise can kiss my ass.

will be saying prayers for the family of cannon hinnant, i can't even imagine their grief.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It’s hardly even in the news in NC, which is really sad. I live about two hours from Wilson, where this happened. If this was a white man that had killed a black child, ALL media outlets would be reporting on it like it was a new strain of COVID. It’s sad the media operates in such a way. I don’t care what color the child is or what color the offender is. A child is lost by a horrific act, the parents may never recover from this, and the offender needs to die.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
ALL lives matter to me...especially children's lives.

anyone who says otherwise can kiss my ass.

will be saying prayers for the family of cannon hinnant, i can't even imagine their grief.
Not to mention his little sisters who will forever be traumatized now as well...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s hardly even in the news in NC, which is really sad. I live about two hours from Wilson, where this happened. If this was a white man that had killed a black child, ALL media outlets would be reporting on it like it was a new strain of COVID. It’s sad the media operates in such a way. I don’t care what color the child is or what color the offender is. A child is lost by a horrific act, the parents may never recover from this, and the offender needs to die.
anyone who would do this to any child is a animal regardless of skin color.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wait. So he says that mail in votes are subject to issues and we can't trust it. The Post Office asks for additional funds because it sees this coming, he denies and they turn around and basically say he was right because there will be delays in 46 states.

He has been against the post office and frivolous spending since the beginning. The Dems make a call to rely on them, he says it won't work, and then the PO states that he is right and he is still somehow wrong.

I am so confused about how we are keeping score here. Haha.
You do know he has stated his reason as not funding it is to prevent people voting though, right?

Hes not hiding that at all.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
IMG_20200814_173300_625.jpg

Never seen before photos. AM Exclusive!!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I become slightly barbaric when it comes to punishment for child murderers. This guy shouldnt breathe another breath after the judge drops the hammer on him.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Except the counties medical examiner listed death as neck compression

Manner of death: homicide.

Nice distraction on that behalf though.

However, the man who killed that little boy should have his trial, then put six feet under. The whole thing is disgusting. From what I’ve heard from different news outlets, the guy was at the house the night before and sat at the dinner table with the family.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

However, the man who killed that little boy should have his trial, then put six feet under. The whole thing is disgusting. From what I’ve heard from different news outlets, the guy was at the house the night before and sat at the dinner table with the family.
Who is this directed to?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw on the news he had been the family’s neighbor for like 5-6 years...boom, next day, out of the blue, the dude lifts up a handgun, takes aim, and shoots your 5 year old son in the back of the head.

I dont always agree with the death penalty, but this is definitely a place where I think it should apply.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saw on the news he had been the family’s neighbor for like 5-6 years...boom, next day, out of the blue, the dude lifts up a handgun, takes aim, and shoots your 5 year old son in the back of the head.

I dont always agree with the death penalty, but this is definitely a place where I think it should apply.
i have to believe there is a special place in hell for people who do things like this.

all three of those guys executed here in terre haute last month had killed children-and one of those executed was a white supremacist and before his execution there was a black guy holding up a sign outside the prison that said 'here i am a black man pleading for the life of a white supremacist child killer'....makes me have even more respect for that black man-he was not very popular with the back community here.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I become slightly barbaric when it comes to punishment for child murderers. This guy shouldnt breathe another breath after the judge drops the hammer on him.
Why did he shoot the kid? I mean, what motivated him? Can't understand how an adult male might perceive a 5yr old as a threat. Was it an accident?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go find me page mentions the kid rode his bike through the neighbors yard. However, everything reported says they don’t have a motive now.

If you look at his mug shot.. all the crayons don’t appear to be in the box.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You do know he has stated his reason as not funding it is to prevent people voting though, right?

Hes not hiding that at all.
I am aware. He has not made any secret about not wanting mail in votes. I know everyone thinks this must have an evil motive - because no liberal would ever cheat - but he may actually be right. But right or wrong he believes there is voter fraud and he believes the post office is incompetent and with those beliefs as a base - what would you think of a man who was supposed to uphold the validity if an election who said, "Fine, who cares?"

And yeah, he wants to be re-elected. So didn't Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Jimmy Carter, and on.

The liberal stance that he is evil and disenfranchised voters because they aren't getting their way is childish - the very foot stomping they accuse Trump of all the time.

Ultimately, he has said the PO is incompetent and they asked for more money that, in his mind, might help rig an election. Granting the money in that situation would be moronic and honestlt would be a cave on multiple levels. But it turns out he is right,, they are incompetant and they admit it - they won't be able to handle it. How much money have they received in subsidies this year? And now they need more to do the job? It just highlights the idea that they are a sinking ship and gets back to the original "service" argument - all services need to have some measure of profit and have to limit expenses.

I believe there have been multiple autopsies now with conflicting opinions. It wouldn't be the first time an examiner misinterpreted evidence and messed up.

The video clearly shows Floyd saying he cannot breath before anyone was on top of him and he continued to resist. If he couldn't breath - merely sitting in the backseat and complying may have gotten him in a position to be helped.

The signs of overdose here are apparent, and I am not saying the cop didn't screw up, but dealing with that can be a tricky situation. And I originally took the stance that if a cop has a man cuffed and the man gets killed - cop had a duty to protect. Seeing the video changes that, not 100%, but enough that I think this was clearly overblown.

The fact is BLM is just a tactic to divide. They do not want equality. Some of the people who follow it believe in equality and THINK that is what it is about, but it is not.

MLK wanted equality. It is too bad he was such a rare individual.

Yeah, this is hard to read about or watch. Some people are just "gone". I don't even know what to say about it, it is so sad and such a waste. There wasn't any reasonable thought behind it that will make any sense.

Why did he shoot the kid? I mean, what motivated him? Can't understand how an adult male might perceive a 5yr old as a threat. Was it an accident?
No, it was intentional it seems. From what I heard he was even friendly with the family. Saying he is just crazy seems like it is letting him off easy, but it is the only explanation I can think of. There was no reason I can see behind it that makes sense.