Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well known fact, Obama is the most corrupt president in US history.
I dont think you've backed up a single thing you've said ITT.

You get your "facts" from Facebook and your friends down at the pub. The second you are challenged with any kind of source, you default to ad hominem and strawman.

I can already anticipate your response; it will include one of the following

- You're just a libtard
-The left want to destroy earth
-Liberals are terrorists
-Trump is Jesus reborn
-Biden is a pedo
-Biden has dementia
-Coronavirus isnt even that bad
-160k dead people isnt even that many
-Those numbers are fake anyway
-Fauci knows nothing, I know more about viruses from my 30 seconds Google search
-Anyone with any view that is against my own is wrong
-*Fighting back tears* you guys are just snowflakes!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

This came up on my YouTube feed today lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

You get your "facts" from Facebook and your friends down at the pub. The second you are challenged with any kind of source, you default to ad hominem and strawman.

- You're just a libtard
-Liberals are terrorists
-Trump is Jesus reborn
-Biden is a pedo
-Biden has dementia
-Fauci knows nothing, I know more about viruses from my 30 seconds Google search
i agree with all of your 'responses', lol

btw-i appreciate you thinking about my granddaughter, she had a bad blockage--they gave her a enema and metamucil and kept her overnight...she is feeling much better today...again, thank you!!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

- You're just a libtard
-Liberals are terrorists
-Trump is Jesus reborn
-Biden is a pedo
-Biden has dementia
You aren't even from America what would you know.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

btw-i appreciate you thinking about my granddaughter, she had a bad blockage--they gave her a enema and metamucil and kept her overnight...she is feeling much better today...again, thank you!!!
That's good to hear. Always pretty scary going through that with family. Glad to hear she's doing much better!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear. Always pretty scary going through that with family. Glad to hear she's doing much better!
i don't even want to think about anything happening to my family...i still have to choke back tears when thinking about my dog sid who i had to put down over a year ago--actually sid was family!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You aren't even from America what would you know.
I'm not normally this invested in a thread, and if coronavirus wasn't a global issue and Trump wasn't the greatest threat to world peace I wouldnt spend half as much time I here as I do lol.

As it turns out, what the US does has pretty wide reaching ramifications
images.jpeg-30.jpeg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i don't even want to think about anything happening to my family...i still have to choke back tears when thinking about my dog sid who i had to put down over a year ago--actually sid was family!!!
Putting down a pet is one of the hardest things to go through. I've had to put down 2 dogs (one was very elderly, the other had aggressive cancer) and I still think of them often

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad to hear that as well!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm not normally this invested in a thread, and if coronavirus wasn't a global issue and Trump wasn't the greatest threat to world peace I wouldnt spend half as much time I here as I do lol.

As it turns out, what the US does has pretty wide reaching ramificationsView attachment 196357
Trump is the greatest world threat to Globalism...correct.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Putting down a pet is one of the hardest things to go through. I've had to put down 2 dogs (one was very elderly, the other had aggressive cancer) and I still think of them often
i won't get another, i can't go though that again, it really messed me up. i can honestly say i loved that dog!!!

i can't even imagine what people go through when they lose a child...my wife and i make donations to st.jude twice a year.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Off topic...How long were you a cop for?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

As it turns out, what the US does has pretty wide reaching ramificationsView attachment 196357
Drama llama.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I was referring to you. May want to get your E levels checked.
So your rebuttal to a survey conducted people by another nation is that I should get my levels checked? Good one. Nice.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So your rebuttal to a survey conducted people by another nation is that I should get my levels checked? Good one. Nice.
I’m saying your level of TDS is well into feminine levels now.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m saying your level of TDS is well into feminine levels now.
haha, everything triggers you. You are pretty weak bro, and if anyone needs to get hormones in check you should look in a mirror. Angry little radical right man.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha, everything triggers you. You are pretty weak bro, and if anyone needs to get hormones in check you should look in a mirror. Angry little radical right man.
Im not triggered in the slightest. But good try.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
To peace. It says right in the image
You're a clown. Thank goodness you were never a cop in the US...wouldn't have lasted long. Nz is a cute lil country...and if you guys were in trouble, please believe you would be asking the US for help lmao

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Care to answer Jizzz?
What does it really have to do with anything?

And didnt we already cover you throwing around childlike insults? Jizzz...thats cute...you must be pushing what, 13 years old?

Edit - in before his autocorrect turned Jiigzz into Jizz

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The more foreign countries don’t like him, the more I like him. That just means he is doing something right.
This doesnt make sense lol.

Hes not doing anything to NZ to make us not like him - it's just the fact hes not a very good leader lol. So him being incompetent is why you like him?

Edit: actually it's not even whether he is competent or not, it's more just his self serving nature and his childish responses.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This doesnt make sense lol.

Hes not doing anything to NZ to make us not like him - it's just the fact hes not a very good leader lol. So him being incompetent is why you like him?
It’s the hate he is selling. This is his audience.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It’s the hate he is selling. This is his audience.
It's crazy.

I can get behind any party that has a good leader and respectable policies. I've voted against my own interests before, simply because I didn't think the party didnt have any decent candidate.

I know lots of people that will vote for Jacinda, despite being National supporters, simply because she has been fantastic through the mosque shooting, the volcano eruption and coronavirus.

Her image on Dubais tower was inspiring.
images.jpeg-31.jpeg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You're a clown. Thank goodness you were never a cop in the US...wouldn't have lasted long. Nz is a cute lil country...and if you guys were in trouble, please believe you would be asking the US for help lmao
Probably. I'd be honoured to have the US as a nation help us. Just because I'm not a fan of Trump doesnt make me not a fan of the US.

I think it's a great place.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We had an orator before. He turned out to be a piece of ****. I didn’t vote for Trump because of his public speaking skills. I voted for him because he wasn’t that wicked bitch Hillary. This time I will vote for him again because he is not Biden. From my perspective he hasn’t negatively impacted my life so I feel comfortable with that vote.

The actions and reactions of the left, especially over the last 4 years, repulses me. Their platform repulses me. For that I will go with whatever candidate keeps their radical agenda at bay.

And yes I will highlight TDS because it’s hilarious to see liberals twist and contort over the big bad orange man. He said Thighland. I think they should try to impeach again. Surely they have a case this time lol.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Probably. I'd be honoured to have the US as a nation help us. Just because I'm not a fan of Trump doesnt make me not a fan of the US.

I think it's a great place.
So how long were you a cop for?or are all NZ cops this far left...ive never seen a cop act like you...unless they were some worm I.A. investigator in a movie...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
He wont answer because he probably never was.....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So how long were you a cop for?or are all NZ cops this far left...ive never seen a cop act like you...unless they were some worm I.A. investigator in a movie...
Who would have thought that being for equality would make you a radical left wing libtard.

I consider it being 'just' and being 'fair', both qualities I respect in people who's job it is to uphold those very values.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
No, I just dont see why I have to justify myself
Wow.....im almost inclined to refer to you as a female body part....but im bigger than that (that's what she said)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow.....im almost inclined to refer to you as a female body part....but im bigger than that (that's what she said)
Yikes man. You really need to take a few breaths and spend some time away from this thread. You are really worked up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We had an orator before. He turned out to be a piece of ****. I didn’t vote for Trump because of his public speaking skills. I voted for him because he wasn’t that wicked bitch Hillary. This time I will vote for him again because he is not Biden. From my perspective he hasn’t negatively impacted my life so I feel comfortable with that vote.

The actions and reactions of the left, especially over the last 4 years, repulses me. Their platform repulses me. For that I will go with whatever candidate keeps their radical agenda at bay.

And yes I will highlight TDS because it’s hilarious to see liberals twist and contort over the big bad orange man. He said Thighland. I think they should try to impeach again. Surely they have a case this time lol.
lol...just as democrats vote for anyone who isn't trump...i heard a prominent 'meetoo' democrat say about tara reid--'biden probably did the things she said he did, but i'm voting for biden anyways'.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he'ed be a great mall cop in the US, thats for sure but keep him away from foodcourt :)

Lol I kid I kid, I think he is smart enough to conform to the realities in front of him and adjust just fine and be an great exemplary officer in the USA.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...just as democrats vote for anyone who isn't trump...i heard a prominent 'meetoo' democrat say about tara reid--'biden probably did the things she said he did, but i'm voting for biden anyways'.
If Demicans had a cell left they would have gone with Tulsi Gabbard or Yang, but no they even screwed that up.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think he'ed be a great mall cop in the US, thats for sure but keep him away from foodcourt :)

Lol I kid I kid, I think he is smart enough to conform to the realities in front of him and adjust just fine and be an great exemplary officer in the USA.
images.jpeg-32.jpeg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yikes man. You really need to take a few breaths and spend some time away from this thread. You are really worked up
Sorry man....had a rough day yesterday. My mom recently had to go into an assisted living facility, and I was pretty upset last night so I drank too much. Won't happen again in here.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man....had a rough day yesterday. My mom recently had to go into an assisted living facility, and I was pretty upset last night so I drank too much. Won't happen again in here.
No worries. This thread can get heated, but the reality is we just want whats best for ourselves, our friends, our families and our countries; and those are things to get passionate about. Most definitely no hard feelings.

Anything to do with family is tough. My best wishes to you and your mom. I hope she is well cared for.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can sympathize....best wishes to you and your mom.