Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You'll be glad to know that Trump is drafting some more executive orders to address that. Although, that involves taking away first amendment rights and taking rights away is bad...
maybe this will surprise you....I don't agree with everything trump says or does-this is one of those things.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The law would (ideally) prevent the purchase of a firearm. It's not about confiscating anyone's existing property. So enforcement would be these things being added to peoples' background check info. Obviously this is only a partial solution but it seems so basic; people opposing it is kind of baffling to me.
The majority of the politicians wanting to implement these laws of no ethical integrity and are mass murdering lunatics. They don’t even follow the US Constitution they swore to protect but rather shyt all over it so there is no reason for people to trust them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The law would (ideally) prevent the purchase of a firearm. It's not about confiscating anyone's existing property. So enforcement would be these things being added to peoples' background check info. Obviously this is only a partial solution but it seems so basic; people opposing it is kind of baffling to me.
The majority of the politicians wanting to implement these laws have ethical integrity and are mass murdering lunatics. They don’t even follow the US Constitution they swore to protect but rather shyt all over it so there is no reason for people to trust them.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
a law is only as good as it's enforcement. if cops stopped giving speeding tickets speed limits would be irrelevant.

the drug laws have not prevented the use of drugs, what makes you think gun laws would be any different?

....convicted felons don't seem to have problems obtaining guns
So why not abolish all laws then?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You'll be glad to know that Trump is drafting some more executive orders to address that. Although, that involves taking away first amendment rights and taking rights away is bad...
maybe this will surprise you....I don't agree with everything trump says or does-this is one of those things.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The majority of the politicians wanting to implement these laws of no ethical integrity and are mass murdering lunatics. They don’t even follow the US Constitution they swore to protect but rather shyt all over it so there is no reason for people to trust them.
We can't support a good policy if it's fomented by a bad person?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
then we really would NEED guns!!!

do you own a gun?
Seriously. Every law is only as good as the enforcement. If this was meant to be an argument against gun laws, it could be used as an argument against any law.

It's a rent-to-own situation.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This. I mean take Obama that lying sack of, well you know... just look at this!

Then we have this man-gina... lol.

Last edited:

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
a law is only as good as it's enforcement. if cops stopped giving speeding tickets speed limits would be irrelevant.

the drug laws have not prevented the use of drugs, what makes you think gun laws would be any different?

....convicted felons don't seem to have problems obtaining guns
Could you elaborate on your position? Bc you think the law will be difficult to enforce, nothing should be done?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand what you are saying, although we have a different definition for the word liberal, literally!
I would argue that sports, entertainment, social media are all dominated by big corporations and the fascist government they purchase into power over here brainwashing the masses.

You should check out how many millions of dollars of stolen tax payer money are spent each year by the DoD to implement propaganda at just at sporting events for example. https://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation/2015/11/06/Department-of-Defense-paid-53-million-to-pro-sports-for-military-tributes-report-says/stories/201511060140

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Google pays 7,000,000,000 a year. (Billion) just to be the default browser.
Duck-Duck-whoa...

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand what you are saying, although we have a different definition for the word liberal, literally!
love is but a song we sing
fears the way we die
you can make the mountains ring
or make the angels cry
though the dove is on the wing
and you need not know why

come on people let's smile on your brother
let's get together and love one another now
come on people let's love one another right now

lyrics to get together by the youngbloods next to santana's soul sacrifice my favorite song from 1969's original Woodstock.....close to 400,000 drugged out young people camped out for 3 days with a shortage of food and water--with no incidence of violence...

get together is a great song, I highly recommend you give it a listen.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
love is but a song we sing
fears the way we die
you can make the mountains ring
or make the angels cry
though the dove is on the wing
and you need not know why

come on people let's smile on your brother
let's get together and love one another now
come on people let's love one another right now

lyrics to get together by the youngbloods next to santana's soul sacrifice my favorite song from 1969's original Woodstock.....close to 400,000 drugged out young people camped out for 3 days with a shortage of food and water--with no incidence of violence...

get together is a great song, I highly recommend you give it a listen.
I know this song, it was on the Forest Gump soundtrack right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know this song, it was on the Forest Gump soundtrack right?
yup...my wife and I have probably watched GUMP 50 x or more, lol...but google get together- Woodstock, I like watching the video while listening to the song.

another favorite of mine is marvin gaye-what's goin on.

I think what' wrong with kids today is that the music sucks, we had such great music back in the day....I used to tell my son when he was young-name one group you listen to today whose music will still be popular 50 years from now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No way, I dont believe that sick freak Epstein committed suicide. I believe alot of elites wanted him dead and they made sure that they made it happen in case he says something.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah. The Trump DOJ just let Hillary in to kill the guy cuz. Trump wasn’t besties with him and no proof Trump raped a 13yo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. The Trump DOJ just let Hillary in to kill the guy cuz. Trump wasn’t besties with him and no proof Trump raped a 13yo.
Hitlery probably chewed on him to death while Bill was standing behind her spanking himself.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No way, I dont believe that sick freak Epstein committed suicide. I believe alot of elites wanted him dead and they made sure that they made it happen in case he says something.
Would have been better if he named names first, but any day that a pedophile dies is a good day. Trump and Clinton are going to look back on this and laugh at their next gold outing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would have been better if he named names first, but any day that a pedophile dies is a good day. Trump and Clinton are going to look back on this and laugh at their next gold outing.
One dead is better than none, I dont feel sorry for him but it would have been nice to take down a bunch more with him even if they weren't famous.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One dead is better than none, I dont feel sorry for him but it would have been nice to take down a bunch more with him even if they weren't famous.
If they haven't already started, I'm sure the lawsuits will begin to keep any files and evidence shut. Some might be leaked closer to the election on some low-level people that could be leveraged against those running, but most files will probably get lost or damaged in a mysterious theft or fire.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just out of curiosity...are you pro capital punishment?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they haven't already started, I'm sure the lawsuits will begin to keep any files and evidence shut. Some might be leaked closer to the election on some low-level people that could be leveraged against those running, but most files will probably get lost or damaged in a mysterious theft or fire.
The pedophiles can send the Hitlery staff to wherever those files are, they know what to do with them.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just out of curiosity...are you pro capital punishment?
Let me go with the disclaimer first that I think our judicial system needs a huge overhaul and that discrimination and corruption are still very prominent. I'm in favor of strong evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt before proceeding with capital punishment.

That said, hell yes I am. I'm in favor of a rusty axe that sits on a wall rather than this debate over which set of drugs are the most humane way to execute somebody. Save the tax payers money and just inject air and use the same syringe repeatedly. If you murder somebody else and it wasn't an accident, dead. Rape somebody, dead. Lie to get somebody thrown in jail and that person loses a huge chunk of their life because of that lie, dead.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
crap, that was supposed to be golf outing, although I imagine they attend gold outings as well. Trump does like his showers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me go with the disclaimer first that I think our judicial system needs a huge overhaul and that discrimination and corruption are still very prominent. I'm in favor of strong evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt before proceeding with capital punishment.

That said, hell yes I am. I'm in favor of a rusty axe that sits on a wall rather than this debate over which set of drugs are the most humane way to execute somebody. Save the tax payers money and just inject air and use the same syringe repeatedly. If you murder somebody else and it wasn't an accident, dead. Rape somebody, dead. Lie to get somebody thrown in jail and that person loses a huge chunk of their life because of that lie, dead.
not that long ago I felt the same way...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not that long ago I felt the same way...
yep, then you went all liberal. Pretty soon you're gonna be running illegals across the border and telling us what pronouns to use for you ;) I totally get where the other sides of the argument are coming from. I don't agree with the every life is sacred one where absolutely nobody should ever be killed. I do agree with the prison and judicial system reform sides as I've seen that there is a huge problem through friends who have been targeted and being previously married to a prosecutor (apparently she's the lead on the R Kelly Chicago trial now).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is the 50th anniversary of tate/labianca killings. I watched a show last night where some people involved with the manson prosecution claimed bugliosi made up the helter skelter prosecution because it was the only way to tie manson to the killings. they agreed that manson got what he deserved but probably wouldn't have been convicted for the tate/labianca killings without bugliosi's helter skelter.

i don't have any tears for manson, but i was 11 when murders happened and when bugliosi's book came out i was In high school, i read it as did many others and took it to be the real story.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yep, then you went all liberal. Pretty soon you're gonna be running illegals across the border and telling us what pronouns to use for you ;) I totally get where the other sides of the argument are coming from. I don't agree with the every life is sacred one where absolutely nobody should ever be killed. I do agree with the prison and judicial system reform sides as I've seen that there is a huge problem through friends who have been targeted and being previously married to a prosecutor (apparently she's the lead on the R Kelly Chicago trial now).
Me too!

Life is a gift, not a right.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make a win win situation, you can use the flesh at public zoo's and save the taxpayer money. Tigers get bored too.

this is the 50th anniversary of tate/labianca killings. I watched a show last night where some people involved with the manson prosecution claimed bugliosi made up the helter skelter prosecution because it was the only way to tie manson to the killings. they agreed that manson got what he deserved but probably wouldn't have been convicted for the tate/labianca killings without bugliosi's helter skelter.

i don't have any tears for manson, but i was 11 when murders happened and when bugliosi's book came out i was In high school, i read it as did many others and took it to be the real story.
I dont feel sorry for Manson, what he did he did but he was also part of the same MK-Ultra program as the Unabomber.

The government created him, but the only people being put away are the science projects.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha, our government is run by a bunch of tin foil conspiracy theorists....they are launching an investigation on multiple fronts into EpUrHeins suicide.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha, our government is run by a bunch of tin foil conspiracy theorists....they are launching an investigation on multiple fronts into EpUrHeins suicide.
yeah Barr can act all surprised, but he can't deny the fact that his own father was the headmaster at the Dalton school when Epstein was first hired. It's not completely clear if he did the actual hire as he was being pushed out himself at the time, but he was still running the show and that is a very odd connection. The world is a small place, especially when you get to that level of elite, but it's still a weird coincidence.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah Barr can act all surprised, but he can't deny the fact that his own father was the headmaster at the Dalton school when Epstein was first hired. It's not completely clear if he did the actual hire as he was being pushed out himself at the time, but he was still running the show and that is a very odd connection. The world is a small place, especially when you get to that level of elite, but it's still a weird coincidence.
Perhaps if you have something to hide and your in position of power you would gain by being the first to investigate.

Kinda like the CIA running an investigation on itself a few years back.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you read the linked article? It's a pretty accurate parody account.
Hence the "Huh?"

This is real.

Last edited:
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you read the linked article? It's a pretty accurate parody account.
Hence the "Huh?"

This is real.

Yes, I did, in fact, read that many people have believed fake Tweets from that account because of their inability to fact-check information before assuming its correctness online.

It's weird that I was so easily able to verify that it was fake news after you posted it. Almost like the information was only a short Google search away!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It doesn't matter if it were true or not, it's believable, and that's funny.
And, you're so giddy to prove it fake.

What's this google machine you speak of? Is it some kind of magic? (lol)
You must be some kind of internet wizard...

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What does your magic google machine tell you about this?
I am not sure to believe her but a lot of people do.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't matter if it were true or not, it's believable, and that's funny.
And, you're so giddy to prove it fake.

What's this google machine you speak of? Is it some kind of magic? (lol)
You must be some kind of internet wizard...
It's believable to those with certain preconceived biases who accept information that confirms those biases uncritically.

It's more interesting how giddy you were when you believed it was real, and how easily you were manipulated into spreading what is actual fake news and then you cry about being called out on it.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trump’s Twitter Saturday:

- Retweets conspiracy theories about Jeffrey Epstein
- Attacks the media
- Praises Kim Jong Un
- Attacks US-South Korea military exercises
- Attacks Bill Maher (Accidentally watches an hour of Bill Maher)
- Accuses China of wanting a Dem in 2020
- Attacks Biden
- Attacks Scaramucci

He's a busy 'man'.