Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hell man, no wonder you're so scared of illegals stealing your lawn mowing gig. You can't even get the language down. What am I supposed to link? Common sense and a pair of eyes and ears? Some democrats probably would like there to be no guns, some democrats are extremely pro-gun and enjoy shooting, some democrats are for reasonable restrictions and safe-guards. Some democrats want the police to be accountable for their actions and to stop shooting unarmed and innocent people. Some republicans are racist and baby rapers. Should we use common sense and know that isn't the majority or do dyu wanna link me with where it says they're not?
in other words there are no links to post?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Correlation =/= causation

It's a chicken or the egg thing, I could argue that those areas had the gun violence problems and the legislation is/was an attempt to fix that.
how is that working out?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, welfare queen. I'll play by your rules of never linking or backing up anything. So this way you can be pro-shooting children in the head.
wow..so much hate!!!

unfortunate when someone with so much education can't participate in civil conversation.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like Bernie is done...warren moves into 2nd place behind biden.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But police enforce laws and you've been alleging that laws don't work?
gun control laws are trickier than most, considering gun ownership is a constitutionally protected right.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell man, no wonder you're so scared of illegals stealing your lawn mowing gig. You can't even get the language down. What am I supposed to link? Common sense and a pair of eyes and ears? Some democrats probably would like there to be no guns, some democrats are extremely pro-gun and enjoy shooting, some democrats are for reasonable restrictions and safe-guards. Some democrats want the police to be accountable for their actions and to stop shooting unarmed and innocent people. Some republicans are racist and baby rapers. Should we use common sense and know that isn't the majority or do dyu wanna link me with where it says they're not?
Kommon sense, wut? Link please.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
protest planned in support of gunman who opened fire on police in Philadelphia.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only in America.
The greatest threat to the United States is the United States.

From all the murderers in charge, the Repulsivekids to the DemOhCrapz to the millions of minions on the street, our entire institution as we know is getting destroyed by these cancers and if nothing happens soon it will be too late to fix what’s left of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They're ordered not to kill unarmed, innocent citizens as well and we've seen how that goes.

every profession has it's share of bad actors....doctors, lawyers, politicians, teachers, even scientists. only a fool would condemn them all for the acts of a few, in my opinion.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
every profession has it's share of bad actors....doctors, lawyers, politicians, teachers, even scientists. it would be foolish to condemn them all for the acts of a few, in my opinion.
Where are the protests condemning regular folks for killing people all the time and just about every moment of every day?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where are the protests condemning regular folks for killing people all the time and just about every moment of every day?
just out of curiosity, how many protests have you participated in?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just out of curiosity, how many protests have you participated in?
High School walk out when they fired our principle, and then my history teacher for racism accusations by some crazy nut student, so 2 lol

I dont protest, dont have any interest in that. I just like to vent on roid forums and go out and vote.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
High School walk out when they fired our principle, and then my history teacher for racism accusations by some crazy nut student, so 2 lol

I dont protest, dont have any interest in that. I just like to vent on roid forums and go out and vote.
I would be willing to bet that most 'regular' people as you call them, do not participate in protests. that's not to say that many don't show up out of curiosity, much like the attraction of a major automobile collision.

Reactions: ax1
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
every profession has it's share of bad actors....doctors, lawyers, politicians, teachers, even scientists. only a fool would condemn them all for the acts of a few, in my opinion.
yet anytime it comes to democrats, liberals, Muslims, immigrants, protesters on the left side, etc there you are

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I think some protests work, depending on the context, but I think most are just to make those people feel better about themselves. It's like an AIDS walk or a 5k for cancer; they don't actually solve anything, but they make the people feel like they're helping and then they can go back to ignoring ways that actually help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yet anytime it comes to democrats, liberals, Muslims, immigrants, protesters on the left side, etc there you are
your thoughts on republicans, conservatives, Christians, and illegal immigration?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think some protests work, depending on the context, but I think most are just to make those people feel better about themselves. It's like an AIDS walk or a 5k for cancer; they don't actually solve anything, but they make the people feel like they're helping and then they can go back to ignoring ways that actually help.
A personal issue I have is I often agree and support what is protested, but cant agree on the political solutions and ideologies. You know me for overly using the word "hypocrisy" on here, and that applies to many of these protests as well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your thoughts on republicans, conservatives, Christians, and illegal immigration?
Republicans and conservatives: I agree with some of their ideas. I've never understood this weird need to split on issues that aren't even related. Like why can't somebody be pro-choice, be against welfare, and believe in science?

Christians: I can quote the Bible better than most supposed Christians that I know and believe that the world would be a better place if people actually followed the ideas in most religions, including Christianity, rather than just cherry-picking. True Christians tend to be good people whether I agree with all of their beliefs or not.

Illegal immigration: Should remain illegal. Discrimination against immigrants who are trying to come here legally needs to stop along with lumping them all together with illegal immigrants. Discrimination against brown immigrants also needs to stop while the same people look the other way on white Irish, Polish, etc immigrants.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A personal issue I have is I often agree and support what is protested, but cant agree on the political solutions and ideologies. You know me for overly using the word "hypocrisy" on here, and that applies to many of these protests as well.
Totally agree. It's near impossible to have a protest that ends with reasonable solutions somewhere in the middle. The extremes tend to be the loudest people in the room, but not the smartest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Republicans and conservatives: I agree with some of their ideas. I've never understood this weird need to split on issues that aren't even related. Like why can't somebody be pro-choice, be against welfare, and believe in science?

Christians: I can quote the Bible better than most supposed Christians that I know and believe that the world would be a better place if people actually followed the ideas in most religions, including Christianity, rather than just cherry-picking. True Christians tend to be good people whether I agree with all of their beliefs or not.

Illegal immigration: Should remain illegal. Discrimination against immigrants who are trying to come here legally needs to stop along with lumping them all together with illegal immigrants. Discrimination against brown immigrants also needs to stop while the same people look the other way on white Irish, Polish, etc immigrants.
nice post...devoid of emotional baggage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sanders, warren and biden are multi-millionaires...I am curious, have any of them had a job outside of government?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
former Newark, NJ mayor cory booker facing renewed backlash from critics who claim he mismanaged the city's water commission during time as mayor.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so, that is where they made their multi-millions?
thebigot: asks a question
anybody: answers the specific question
thebigot: changes the question and acts like he didn't just ask a different question

they more than likely made their millions later off of speaking engagements and books like all other politicians. If you can access this site, you can access a search engine and do your own homework

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sanders, warren and biden are multi-millionaires...I am curious, have any of them had a job outside of government?
Yeah Bernie collects voters and sends them to ruthless dictators...collects check then buys another 700k vacation home.

Nice gig if you ask me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigot: asks a question
anybody: answers the specific question
thebigot: changes the question and acts like he didn't just ask a different question

they more than likely made their millions later off of speaking engagements and books like all other politicians. If you can access this site, you can access a search engine and do your own homework
lol...you asked what emotional baggage?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Bernie collects voters and sends them to ruthless dictators...collects check then buys another 700k vacation home.

Nice gig if you ask me.
it would appear that capitalism has been very good to Bernie and the other democratic contenders.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nice gig if you ask me.

smh

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it would appear that capitalism has been very good to Bernie and the other democratic contenders.
And they still care about the people it's left behind, unlike some.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
they are giving their paychecks to charities?
This is possibly the most brain dead of the conservative talking points.

OMG, you're so right! Since they don't donate themselves into poverty they don't care at all!

Derp derp derp derp

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone who talks about veterans issues but doesn't donate all their money to vets a giant hypocrite???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is possibly the most brain dead of the conservative talking points.

OMG, you're so right! Since they don't donate themselves into poverty they don't care at all!

Derp derp derp derp
aren't they for redistribution of wealth? why not start with their own wealth?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aren't they for redistribution of wealth? why not start with their own wealth?
The concept of enforced charity at IRS gunpoint stealing the fruits of people's labor is far worse than the hypocrisy they live by.