Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yet here you are... John 8
Here I am bc you're so hateful towards Christians that I decided to comment. So no I don't "claim to be a Christian" I am a Christian. You would shame me for that? What's wrong w you man? Lol tolerant of everything but Christians. If that's not hippocrotical Idk what is.

This is the last post you gonna get outta me,so get whatever last word you gotta have so you feel like you won and lets move on

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here I am bc you're so hateful towards Christians that I decided to comment. So no I don't "claim to be a Christian" I am a Christian. You would shame me for that? What's wrong w you man? Lol tolerant of everything but Christians. If that's not hippocrotical Idk what is.

This is the last post you gonna get outta me,so get whatever last word you gotta have so you feel like you won and lets move on
You have your own God to deal with if you're going to lie to win a fake internet argument douche. I have never said anything bad or hateful about Christianity. I'm calling out hypocrites like yourself who spew crap that goes against the teachings of the Bible. I stand up for all religions, unlike yourself who has bashed Islam in this thread in the past. You just want to play the imaginary persecuted Christian. Poor, pathetic you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a total cop-out. Jesus did stay out of politics, but he didn't shy away from immigration. Answer the question.
It’s amazing how one stays out of politics but it one of the most political figures in human history.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all mostly the same pile of trash thats for sure.
Just a pile of tax paying douchebags who get elected and completely abandon key promises and stances that won them their votes to appoint them. Hence why many people who voted for Trump are actually somewhat pleased thus far. Dude may not be the best role model or even highly respectable but he has in many ways stayed strong on many of the ideas that he presented to his voters. It seems to stay pretty consistent for people who run for office or president to end up folding to special interests and in a nutshell bribes when they end up taking your roll in the government. Seems money rules every thing at the end of the day.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do I know. I'm apparently anti-Christian for asking so-called Christians to actually start acting like Christians lmao
Its alot of hypocrisy thats for sure. Fortunalty I have met a nice handful of people that not only read the book but put it into practice.....all you need to do is use basic logic and ask yourself what Jesus would think in any situation, and he definitely wouldn't vote for mass murdering Dump. Im not a Christian anymore but Id rather respect Jesus and not the malevolent hooligans today turning this country and planet into a pile of feces.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its alot of hypocrisy thats for sure. Fortunalty I have met a nice handful of people that not only read the book but put it into practice.....all you need to do is use basic logic and ask yourself what Jesus would think in any situation, and he definitely wouldn't vote for mass murdering Dump. Im not a Christian anymore but Id rather respect Jesus and not the malevolent hooligans today turning this country and planet into a pile of feces.
I've learned there's a big difference between people who actually believe and those that hope they can use their religion as a get out of jail free card when it comes time for judgement. People that actually believe what the Bible says wouldn't go around making excuses and looking for loopholes, trying to outsmart a deity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do have concern for them and they're mutually exclusive. Like I've told you countless other times, just because the media or the government is telling you that you can only choose one, that's not true! Why do you assume that just because I care about people being taken care of while in custody doesn't mean I think the rest of the people should suffer? What kind of logic is that? I think people should be given the chance to become citizens here and if people want to help in that process, they should without being accused of "helping illegals lie to get in" (paraphrasing your comment because I'm not going searching for it). If people ignore the legal channels and come here illegally, they should be arrested and it makes sense to separate them from their kids just like anybody else getting arrested. HOWEVER, I'm for them getting their rights supported and not violated as set by our Constitution and any agreed upon treaties.

You can still support the people that live here and not demonize and s@#$ on people, including kids, who come here, many of who are trying to do it legally. You can want American citizens to have better lives and not want kids to be abused as deterrents for others coming here. I've tried to explain to you what some groups of American citizen minorities go through and you mocked me and told tales about yourself being poor, so too bad for them. Remember that conversation and all of your "empathy" for American citizens? So rather than accusing me of thinking that anybody isn't worthy of my concern, try looking in your own mirror.
words are cheap...you know how I know the horrendous conditions in nursing homes for the poor, because my wife goes to dollar general and buys necessities [and treats] and we often take them to a nursing home here where they are much appreciated. it isn't a lot of money but we are sincere with our care for them and they are as grateful for us caring as they are about the 'gifts'....every since my father in law passed away in the VA hospital, every Christmas I buy canteen books and pass them out to the vets. I spend $300 on the canteen books but that is nothing compared to how good I feel when some actually cry they are so grateful, not only for the canteen books, but having someone show they care....I attended special Olympics and was so touched by the spirit of those special people that my wife and I made a substantial donation.

I write off business expenses but not my giving, to me that would take the caring out of it and it wouldn't be coming from me....

my friend, my mirror is clean.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
words are cheap...you know how I know the horrendous conditions in nursing homes for the poor, because my wife goes to dollar general and buys necessities [and treats] and we often take them to a nursing home here where they are much appreciated. it isn't a lot of money but we are sincere with our care for them and they are as grateful for us caring as they are about the 'gifts'....every since my father in law passed away in the VA hospital, every Christmas I buy canteen books and pass them out to the vets. I spend $300 on the canteen books but that is nothing compared to how good I feel when some actually cry they are so grateful, not only for the canteen books, but having someone show they care....I attended special Olympics and was so touched by the spirit of those special people that my wife and I made a substantial donation.

I write off business expenses but not my giving, to me that would take the caring out of it and it wouldn't be coming from me....

my friend, my mirror is clean.
I'm glad you're helping out some groups, but you're still spreading lies and s@#$ing on others while claiming to care about all children more than anybody else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad you're helping out some groups, but you're still spreading lies and s@#$ing on others while claiming to care about all children more than anybody else.
what are you doing to help?

other than talk of course. and you know what they say about talk, lets see the walk.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what are you doing to help?

other than talk of course. and you know what they say about talk, lets see the walk.
What, are we having a who gives more to charity pissing contest now? I have ongoing donations to the Michael J Fox foundation, the Alzheimer's Foundation, and Seattle Children's Hospital. I donate my time to tutor children in science classes and have done that for about 15 years now. Why does any of this matter to you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What, are we having a who gives more to charity pissing contest now? I have ongoing donations to the Michael J Fox foundation, the Alzheimer's Foundation, and Seattle Children's Hospital. I donate my time to tutor children in science classes and have done that for about 15 years now. Why does any of this matter to you?
it matters because talk is cheap...glad you are doing more than donating money, personal interaction is very rewarding.

if you are available my oldest granddaughter is struggling in math and science, j/k. seriously, you have a gift for the sciences, happy to see you are giving back!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And not mine completely, but my company is active with Free To Breathe and I literally wrote a book last year for them to help newly-diagnosed lung cancer survivors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And not mine completely, but my company is active with Free To Breathe and I literally wrote a book last year for them to help newly-diagnosed lung cancer survivors.
I asked because so many people run their mouths about this and that but are actually DOING nothing to improve the lives of others...I have several members of my family who died from cancer and it is not pretty...I hope a cure will come soon for cancer and the other illnesses you mentioned in previous post.

keep fighting the good fight.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I asked because so many people run their mouths about this and that but are actually DOING nothing to improve the lives of others...I have several members of my family who died from cancer and it is not pretty...I hope a cure will come soon for cancer and the other illnesses you mentioned in previous post.

keep fighting the good fight.
I wish I didn't know as much about it as I do, but we're still far off. The disease itself is complicated and differs a lot from site to site and person to person. And that's not even thinking about the insurance and misdiagnosis and people that waste time on holistic crap before getting proper help. My best advice is if you or anybody you know gets any kind of cancer, get to a major academic cancer institution for a proper diagnosis. Start a gofundme or whatever for cash to travel, but get on a plane if you're not lucky enough to live near one and see an expert who only works on your type of cancer. You can get treatment pretty much anywhere after being diagnosed, but I've heard too many stories of people wasting precious time by going to the same person who gives them flu shots. And that's not a knock against community docs, but they simply don't have the training, the equipment, the genetic tests, or the access to trials that you're going to find at a larger place.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I didn't know as much about it as I do, but we're still far off. The disease itself is complicated and differs a lot from site to site and person to person. And that's not even thinking about the insurance and misdiagnosis and people that waste time on holistic crap before getting proper help. My best advice is if you or anybody you know gets any kind of cancer, get to a major academic cancer institution for a proper diagnosis. Start a gofundme or whatever for cash to travel, but get on a plane if you're not lucky enough to live near one and see an expert who only works on your type of cancer. You can get treatment pretty much anywhere after being diagnosed, but I've heard too many stories of people wasting precious time by going to the same person who gives them flu shots. And that's not a knock against community docs, but they simply don't have the training, the equipment, the genetic tests, or the access to trials that you're going to find at a larger place.
I've had 2 uncles[my mothers older brothers] die of prostate cancer in last 10 years, 7 years ago my mother had breast cancer but she is cancer free thanks to catching it early and aggressive treatment.
now I've had the heartbreak of watching my mothers alzheimers get progressively worse, I admit it scares the hell out of me to watch her deterioration. my sisters youngest son has been living with our mom but he has a job and a life and mom is to the point of needing around the clock care, so my sister and I are looking for a place for mom and it is not going to be cheap to find a place we trust will give appropriate care.
sorry if I sound like a whiner, I usually don't air out my laundry in public. I say my prayers each night before bed and try my best to keep a positive outlook.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had 2 uncles[my mothers older brothers] die of prostate cancer in last 10 years, 7 years ago my mother had breast cancer but she is cancer free thanks to catching it early and aggressive treatment.
now I've had the heartbreak of watching my mothers alzheimers get progressively worse, I admit it scares the hell out of me to watch her deterioration. my sisters youngest son has been living with our mom but he has a job and a life and mom is to the point of needing around the clock care, so my sister and I are looking for a place for mom and it is not going to be cheap to find a place we trust will give appropriate care.
sorry if I sound like a whiner, I usually don't air out my laundry in public. I say my prayers each night before bed and try my best to keep a positive outlook.
It's not at all whining. One of the most difficult things to do is feeling helpless while you watch that happen to a loved one. All you really can do is pray and hope for the best while trying your best to support them in anyway possible.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get ready for price increases on everything across the board in all aspects of life.

In other news, here in NY the pastic crazies implemented the plastic ban law statewide. I went to Walmart today to buy Bronkaid and I was offered to purchase a 5 cent full size big brown paper bag for it. They no longer give out those small prescription bags. The law is to charge for every single paper bag too. The atmosphere at supermarkets changed, and lines move much slower. I feel bad for the baggers and cashiers getting yelled at.

I think the next step is to ban cars and trucks...not only do they kill far more people than guns, but its carbon footprint and litter potential is extreme and people need to just walk to work. Id day go back to horseback but they fart and contribute to hurricanes and tornadoes along with extra lightening bolts which is dangerous for everyone. Bicycles uses chain lube which contaminates our water supply and tires which finds their way around sea lions giving them some ugly bling bling.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get ready for price increases on everything across the board in all aspects of life.

In other news, here in NY the pastic crazies implemented the plastic ban law statewide. I went to Walmart today to buy Bronkaid and I was offered to purchase a 5 cent full size big brown paper bag for it. They no longer give out those small prescription bags. The law is to charge for every single paper bag too. The atmosphere at supermarkets changed, and lines move much slower. I feel bad for the baggers and cashiers getting yelled at.

I think the next step is to ban cars and trucks...not only do they kill far more people than guns, but its carbon footprint and litter potential is extreme and people need to just walk to work. Id day go back to horseback but they fart and contribute to hurricanes and tornadoes along with extra lightening bolts which is dangerous for everyone. Bicycles uses chain lube which contaminates our water supply and tires which finds their way around sea lions giving them some ugly bling bling.
They charge for bags here in Seattle and they tried it when I was in Dallas, but seemed to drop it after a week or so. I think the overall idea is to get people to use reusable bags that they bring themselves. I have amazon deliver mine so I get bags and dry ice lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They charge for bags here in Seattle and they tried it when I was in Dallas, but seemed to drop it after a week or so. I think the overall idea is to get people to use reusable bags that they bring themselves. I have amazon deliver mine so I get bags and dry ice lol.
I bought a pack of shopping bags yesterday, 900 for only $18. Really cheap with Prime shipping, and I get to reuse them for small garbage bags since they use far less plastic than the small garbage bags I have.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dump talks to child rapist 13 years prior to being charged with rape while hanging out with strippers = bad

Dump talks to Pentagon officials to drop love bombs on middle eastern teenagers = good

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dump talks to child rapist 13 years prior to being charged with rape while hanging out with strippers = bad

Dump talks to Pentagon officials to drop love bombs on middle eastern teenagers = good
Looks like troops are already over there to help support the 9/11 funders. He's too busy distracting people though by calling for the deportation of American citizens who dare to exercise their 1st amendment rights, although the racist @#$%tards are eating it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things are getting very dicey in straits of hormuz….

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
things are getting very dicey in straits of hormuz….
Dump used much of the same terminology a couple years back with DPRK. Hopefully he will be flying there by the end of the year and hugging Ali Khamenei on an Iranian beach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dump used much of the same terminology a couple years back with DPRK. Hopefully he will be flying there by the end of the year and hugging Ali Khamenei on an Iranian beach.
hope it hasn't got past the use of terminology….

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wasn’t Drumps grand daddy deported from Germany. Ran a whore house and ran gold on the backs of “slaves”.

Oh. He immigrated illegally after begging to stay in Germany. Also he failed to join their mandatory military service.

Cowards run in that garbage family.

The entire

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wasn’t Drumps grand daddy deported from Germany. Ran a whore house and ran gold on the backs of “slaves”.

Oh. He immigrated illegally after begging to stay in Germany. Also he failed to join their mandatory military service.

Cowards run in that garbage family.

The entire
Yep. Don't forget the first whore was here illegally until she got a visa that she was completely unqualified for, and the countless immigrant workers he has employed, and the products that him and his family have made in factories overseas.

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
no...what I am saying is American citizens have real issues and problems-where is your concern for them...or don't you consider American citizens human beings worthy of your concern?
I think everyone has concern for American citizens (being one, and being one who has paid in and watched as the quality of life for the average American has been slowly drained away since the 1980s to fill the coffers of what amount to human Dragons)but anytime a solution is raised there is no debate, or pragmatic compromise. The GOP just screams Socialism (Ignoring the many Capitalist Socialist countries who have far higher standards of living and rates of happiness than the USA) and keeps looting the country for its billionaire donors. The Left just screams Racism and continues its self congratulatory circle jerking. Want to know a secret? Both parties are colluding to keep us at each others throats, so they can continue to grift us. We are at the mercy of Narcissists and Sociopaths.

Capitalism without Socialist guidelines eats its populace. Lets not forget, this is a country that has always espoused Socialism to varying degrees. Now you have ignorant morons screaming to eradicate it not realizing the minute that happens there goes their welfare and free healthcare. Oh and dont talk to me about taxes, between sales, property, sin, gas etc. etc. taxes we pay far more than most people in countries like Norway and Iceland and we get **** in return. They get preventative medicine, we get reactionary at a snails pace care. Their doctors are incentivized to fix you so you dont have to come back. Ours amount to highly educated drug dealers being paid the more pills they can push by a drug industry responsible for more unecessary deaths than every Cartel who ever existed combined.

Its pathetic we have the same infant mortality rates as Turkey...but we have the best doctors. If you can afford them. We live in a time where both parties are run by extremists and the system is so goddamn broken it may just be time to burn it all to the ground by whatever means and start the hell over with nothing but the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Implement term limits so crooked shits cant subvert the Republic to benefit only the few who can pay to get a politicians attention. Make Lobbying a treasonous offense. Teach Civics and History again so we arent doomed to repeat the past.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They get preventative medicine, we get reactionary at a snails pace care. Their doctors are incentivized to fix you so you dont have to come back. Ours amount to highly educated drug dealers being paid the more pills they can push by a drug industry responsible for more unecessary deaths than every Cartel who ever existed combined.
I agree with everything you said except where you're placing the blame on the medical/pharma field. There have been some horrible doctors and some horrible pharma companies, but neither is the norm to say that is what our system is. The only thing standing in the way of us having preventative medicine is insurance companies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everything you said except where you're placing the blame on the medical/pharma field. There have been some horrible doctors and some horrible pharma companies, but neither is the norm to say that is what our system is. The only thing standing in the way of us having preventative medicine is insurance companies.
isn't insurance socialism, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isn't insurance socialism, lol.
As of today, there is no such thing as health insurance thats for sure....unless your work for congress and exempt yourself from these atrocious scamming policies.

I want health insurance but it doesnt exist in the USA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As of today, there is no such thing as health insurance thats for sure....unless your work for congress and exempt yourself from these atrocious scamming policies.

I want health insurance but it doesnt exist in the USA.
yes, it's ironic that congress exempted itself from Obamacare...it's also ironic that mr. $15 minimum wage[Bernie sanders] pays his staff interns $12 an hour....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, it's ironic that congress exempted itself from Obamacare...it's also ironic that mr. $15 minimum wage[Bernie sanders] pays his staff interns $12 an hour....
He cant afford it, he is saving up for his 4th vacation home next year in Vermont when the group he is pledging his allegiance too pays him off to send all his supporters to Biten.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He cant afford it, he is saving up for his 4th vacation home next year in Vermont when the group he is pledging his allegiance too pays him off to send all his supporters to Biten.
like he tried to do with Hillary...guess it's good a lot of his supporters got pissed and stayed home.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we pay into it hoping we don't need insurance and that we live long enough to collect retirement, lol.
it's voluntary and the insurance companies are private. They sell us an imaginary product based on fear. We share risk with others, but still capitalism and not socialism.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's voluntary and the insurance companies are private. They sell us an imaginary product based on fear. We share risk with others, but still capitalism and not socialism.
seriously, medicare and social security retirement benefits are imaginary products also-especially if you are under 55.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not really insurance though, your buying into the health care system set up by their lobby, politicians and a massive bureaucracy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its not really insurance though, your buying into the health care system set up by their lobby, politicians and a massive bureaucracy.
maybe you knew this but I didn't...there is no federal regulatory agency that oversees insurance companies....dang!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
border agents use tear gas to stop migrants storming rio grande bridge...inb4 trump blame starts....it's coming!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe you knew this but I didn't...there is no federal regulatory agency that oversees insurance companies....dang!!!
Why would they? The federal government would oversee themselves. Lobby bribes especially during elections rule the earth. The whole thing has been a con job since Nixon implemented Managed Care in the 70s.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
border agents use tear gas to stop migrants storming rio grande bridge...inb4 trump blame starts....it's coming!!!
Mexico or any other country would do the same thing if Americans were storming into their country illegally. China would let the bullets fly if Indians were storming across their border.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why would they? The federal government would oversee themselves. The whole thing has been a con job since Nixon implemented Managed Care in the 70s.
why? because it seems there is a regulatory agency that oversees how many times I pee in a day, if it goes over 4x I get penalized for excess use of water. been going to gas station to avoid penalties.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why would they? The federal government would oversee themselves. The whole thing has been a con job since Nixon implemented Managed Care in the 70s.
why? because it seems there is a regulatory agency that oversees how many times I pee in a day, if it goes over 4x I get penalized for excess use of water. been going to gas station to avoid penalties.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mexico or any other country would do the same thing if Americans were storming into their country illegally. China would let the bullets fly if Indians were storming across their border.
and trump would be blamed....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, good thing you quit drinking or that will be extremely costly, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
could it be that democrats are severely underestimating intelligence of Hispanics?

sooner or later Hispanics are going to be of such a number that they no longer see the need to be part of the democratic party. if I was Hispanic I would be bidding my time until I formed the Hispanic party of America.

i actually think the Hispanic party of America would be preferable to the current leaders of the democratic party, seriously!!!