tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did he wear a real N95 mask sealed on his face or the type of mask everybody uses wear most of the air comes in and out the sides of the mask which gives people a false sense of security that the government/scientists keeps promoting everybody to wear?
They made their own with antimicrobial backing (MIL was big into stitching).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my question still remains, even people wearing masks get it. Even with hand washing. What is the solution? We have learned masks, sanitizer, lockdowns, mandates, restrictions, nothing is working. So when can we just get on with our lives? The cure has already become worse than the disease.
I rarely see anybody wearing "masks" during this entire "crisis."

People just wear stupid face covers, which do help from mist projecting air out at full speed but really most people wear something that gives a false sense of security and government regulates the dumbest crap such as "you can take your mask off in a resturaunt, but put it back on when you walk to the bathroom, because thats keeping people safe"

Then I see so many people wearing these stupid face covers below their nose, then there are people who wear the ones with the holes in them that allow all the air to blow out of the mask at full speed unprotected, and then there are the hankerchief people, and then there are the inside the mask molestors and believe it or not Groper Joe gropes the inside of his mask on TV, etc......

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my question still remains, even people wearing masks get it. Even with hand washing. What is the solution? We have learned masks, sanitizer, lockdowns, mandates, restrictions, nothing is working. So when can we just get on with our lives? The cure has already become worse than the disease.
It’s to slow it down. Masks were never the end all to the virus we knew that. Our hospitals here in Missouri are at capacity (my county is sending them two counties over).

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I rarely see anybody wearing "masks" during this entire "crisis."

People just wear stupid face covers, which do help from mist projecting air out at full speed but really most people wear something that gives a false sense of security and government regulates the dumbest crap such as "you can take your mask off in a resturaunt, but put it back on when you walk to the bathroom, because thats keeping people safe"

Then I see so many people wearing these stupid face covers below their nose, then there are people who wear the ones with the holes in them that allow all the air to blow out of the mask at full speed unprotected, and then there are the hankerchief people, and then there are the inside the mask molestors and believe it or not Groper Joe gropes the inside of his mask on TV, etc......
Lol. I’m the guy that begrudgingly wears the fake mask under my nose. It’s as voluntarily compliant as I will get. If a national mask mandate comes out I will remove the mask completely.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They made their own with antimicrobial backing (MIL was big into stitching).
Im not sure what that is, but did it seal on the face or were they open face covers that 99% of the population is wearing?

Im not trying to blame the fault of your FIL, Im just trying to point out the serious flaw with the masks because people who really care about virus protections must and absolutely must wear a real mask and government has failed to inform the public properly.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not sure what that is, but did it seal on the face or were they open face covers that 99% of the population is wearing?

Im not trying to blame the fault of your FIL, Im just trying to point out the serious flaw with the masks because people who really care about virus protections must and absolutely must wear a real mask and government has failed to inform the public properly.
The govt told us NOT to wear N95 masks if you remember.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It’s to slow it down. Masks were never the end all to the virus we knew that. Our hospitals here in Missouri are at capacity (my county is sending them two counties over).
But....the science shows they do not slow it down.....the science is thin even for an N95 mask

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Navajo Nation has been under continual lockdowns for months and their cases are soaring....so I guess these lockdowns work huh?
Did you ever link the source for the dominion voter fraud? I can’t find anything.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I’m the guy that begrudgingly wears the fake mask under my nose. It’s as voluntarily compliant as I will get. If a national mask mandate comes out I will remove the mask completely.
That should be your choice, and if someone chooses to wear a "real mask" then they have nothing to worry about even if they stand next to you.

Its that simple in addition to proper handling Ive talked about

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That should be your choice, and if someone chooses to wear a "real mask" then they have nothing to worry about even if they stand next to you.

Finally someone that truly gets it.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you ever link the source for the dominion voter fraud? I can’t find anything.
Its really simple to hack those machines, so regardless if there there is evidence this election or not the machines are at default insecure and invalid.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It was form fitting (hugged the chin and cheek bone)- basically n95- just with antimicrobial backing in it as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was form fitting (hugged the chin and cheek bone)- basically n95- just with antimicrobial backing in it as well.
Thats doesnt sound enough. There was a metal strip so it molded perfectly sealed over the nose as well? If not metal strip I dont see how its a legitimate mask.

There need not be any comprises, even if its seeping through the crack of the nose the mask wont protect anybody if virus is floating by.

Sorry Im drilling this here, but Im really serious about this because Ive been upset all year seeing high risk people wearing the equivelent of toilet paper on their faces in places they shouldnt be.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its really simple to hack those machines, so regardless if there there is evidence this election or not the machines are at default insecure and invalid.
Wait, so NO fraud is evident but we should believe there is evidence because it *could* be hacked.

Everyone could cheat on a math test as well, so do we assume they do?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats doesnt sound enough. There was a metal strip so it molded perfectly sealed over the nose as well? If not metal strip I dont see how its a legitimate mask.

There need not be any comprises, even if its seeping through the crack of the nose the mask wont protect anybody if virus is floating by.

Sorry Im drilling this here, but Im really serious about this because Ive been upset all year seeing high risk people wearing the equivelent of toilet paper on their faces in places they shouldnt be.
He said his FIL was perfectly healthy. Not at risk.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Drill away. I’ve got no reason to hide anything bud.

Yes, they stitched form fitting material (I never tore one open- something is on the bridge of the nose) in between the layers to completly seal around the nose, under the cheek bone and chin. Again, with antimicrobial backing as well.

Also, have you ever worn a n95? The metal guard loosens, it’s annoying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, so NO fraud is evident but we should believe there is evidence because it *could* be hacked.

Everyone could cheat on a math test as well, so do we assume they do?
Ill take it further back and make the voting machines and mail in ballots irrelevant.

The fraud was committed when both duopoly parties rigged the American people of hearing the other top Presidential candidates on the debate stage.

But yes, the machines are illigitate, Ive been saying that for 11 years already on this forum in this thread and my old 9/11 thread.

You cant audit them, they are special propriety, some create their own paper trails after you vote, others can use simple malware to flip votes and clean all hacking traces.

The entire election is illegitimate. Yes. Absolutely.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we are talking anecdotally based on my school years...yes...yes they do all cheat
Lol, I mean I’ve cheated on a test before too 🤷🏽‍♂️

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fraud was committed when both duopoly parties rigged the American people of hearing the other top Presidential candidates on the debate stage.
I can agree with this but only because a two party system IS the problem.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drill away. I’ve got no reason to hide anything bud.

Yes, they stitched form fitting material (I never tore one open- something is on the bridge of the nose) in between the layers to completly seal around the nose, under the cheek bone and chin. Again, with antimicrobial backing as well.

Also, have you ever worn a n95? The metal guard loosens, it’s annoying.
I used to wear n95 masks alot when I worked at a rock quarry, I used to be a Union Miner for a little less than a year.

I hate wearing n95, I dont miss that job, lol, you never get used to them. I just wear a simple face cover like most people and I honestly dont get much political about it outside of here and my close circles.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh its not 20 hours, you get to take it off when you eat and drink because its much safer to others to be exposed when your double tasking with intake of substances.
I guess I could keep a cup in my hand the whole flight. Today I walked around the store with my wife with a coffee cup. No one asked me about my mask. Think I may be onto something here.
Things are getting crazier at work as far as restrictions (and cases). Within a week, all employees will have to sit 14 feet apart when our masks are off during eating/meals. They fail to realize we don’t have that kind of space- they will probably make us sign up for lunch space/time. Unfortunately, that won’t work as the medical field is unpredictable. They are also going to require that we wear masks before and after our shifts when walking to and from our cars outside.

Meanwhile, I have to reuse a China positive exposed N-95 mask (1 per shift)- repeatedly taking it on and off throughout the day. There are some f*cked up people out there imposing some serious bullshyt!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was really up to me Id totally abolish all the parties from elections, even the Libertarian party Im a part of as of this year. They all become corrupt sooner or later and people just end up choosing before they even know who is running and simply vote party lines down the ballot whatever is thrown at them. No good.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it was really up to me Id totally abolish all the parties from elections, even the Libertarian party Im a part of as of this year. They all become corrupt sooner or later and people just end up choosing before they even know who is running and simply vote party lines down the ballot whatever is thrown at them. No good.
I’ve seen that type of system. You just will have 6 candidates on stage promising a bunch of free stuff. The person that promises the most free stuff and can make it believable wins. Some candidates only get 20% of the vote and win. There should be a few choices though to weed out the extreme stances of the right vs left.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if all the votes went to trump. Then would there be a plausible case of voter fraud?
Then we would see the Left crying voter fraud. Without a burden of proof/evidence it means nothing but a distraction IMO.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve seen that type of system. You just will have 6 candidates on stage promising a bunch of free stuff. The person that promises the most free stuff and can make it believable wins. Some candidates only get 20% of the vote and win. There should be a few choices though to weed out the extreme stances of the right vs left.
George Washington did not belong to a political party. People laugh at me when I suggest that, but our Founding Father did it that way unfortunately he was our last President who did not run under a banner of a political cult.

One interesting concept to look at is the tiered voting system when you can pick your top 2 or 3 which will significantly empower those under the monopoly and take care of people who are chicken shyt to take chances (well, deservingly so, lol) Of course having legitimate secure voting machines would be a priority.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then we would see the Left crying voter fraud. Without a burden of proof/evidence it means nothing but a distraction IMO.
I guess we will have to wait and see when all the poll workers who are planning on testifying have to say. Perhaps the pictures and video of mail in ballots being lost, thrown away, undelivered, and destroyed by the hands of postal workers wasn’t enough to get peoples attention. Or the evidence of people’s pets getting ballots. Or the evidence of dozens of ballots being sent to a single address. Or the actual evidence of an entire county switching Trump votes to Biden. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Me, personally, I think there is more than enough suspicion and things that don’t look, sound, or smell right. This stuff needs to be investigated, proven, and fixed or we will never have a free and fair election.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The left did on levels Ive never seen before my entire life the past 4 years without burden of proof/evidence. Did you just wake from a coma?? RRROOFFLLLL!!!!!!!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The left did on levels Ive never seen before my entire life the past 4 years without burden of proof/evidence. Did you just wake from a coma?? RRROOFFLLLL!!!!!!!!!
Russia, Russia, Russia!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Russia, Russia, Russia!
On another note, many of them including CiaNN have bought up concerns specifically with voting machines and voter fraud. But everything seemed to run perfectly their way this time...at least for now and the next few weeks, lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Woke*

• Haha
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess we will have to wait and see when all the poll workers who are planning on testifying have to say. Perhaps the pictures and video of mail in ballots being lost, thrown away, undelivered, and destroyed by the hands of postal workers wasn’t enough to get peoples attention. Or the evidence of people’s pets getting ballots. Or the evidence of dozens of ballots being sent to a single address. Or the actual evidence of an entire county switching Trump votes to Biden. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Me, personally, I think there is more than enough suspicion and things that don’t look, sound, or smell right. This stuff needs to be investigated, proven, and fixed or we will never have a free and fair election.
Oh, I’m excited. Especially since a few of poll workers have already declined to go through with testifying.

*let me make this abundantly clear, I do not agree with absentee voting/mail in*

Trumps attorneys already acknowledged they can’t find voter fraud. But, I can’t wait to see how this unfolds lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I’m excited. Especially since a few of poll workers have already declined to go through with testifying.

*let me make this abundantly clear, I do not agree with absentee voting/mail in*

Trumps attorneys already acknowledged they can’t find voter fraud. But, I can’t wait to see how this unfolds lol
Whats alarming to me was the CCP-Virus protocols for the observers. How do you observe what you cannot see?

And they are doing a recount but I dont think they are authenticating the votes which doesnt solve or confirm the legal votes. They are just recounting them.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whats alarming to me was the CCP-Virus protocols for the observers. How do you observe what you cannot see?

And they are doing a recount but I dont think they are authenticating the votes which doesnt solve or confirm the legal votes. They are just recounting them.
Haven't you heard of binoculars?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to add to this, The USA isnt a two party system...we have more than a handful of parties people. We had other candidates including Prez on the official ballot. Jo Jorgenses was even a mandatory in all 50 states which was the first time in L's history.

The Republicrat and Demican party all belong to the same party. Not talking about the voters here just those lifelong elites.

The con job is that debate platform. It used to be 5% national polling to get in. Ross Perot got himself in the 90s with over 7%, so then they changed the rules to 15%. 4 years ago Gary Johnson was hitting 13% on a bunch of polls, so this year they chose to leave Jo Jorgenses completely out of most of the polls. So its a complete rigged screw job....so if your talking where Im from, the election was rigged way before 11/3. Its another issue I know the difference but its an important one to bring up as I see the con men and cowards crying rig job when they are the cowards and riggers themselves (cough, that include Dump too, especially Dump!)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Joe Biden, "More people die without a smooth transition."

A little heavy handed, don't have think? Come on, man.

I can't wait to watch Joe F everything up next year.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Something tells me that these reports we hear from Trump lawyers and such are either fake news to keep the Biden hoax rolling, or the lawyers aren’t divulging any real developments to the media because they know it will somehow be manipulated against them. Also, we don’t need democratic voters having premature ongoing hissy fits from now to January. I suspect there are many behind the scenes investigations that are being kept relatively quiet along with Trump himself. It’s in their best interest to keep the media in the dark as much as possible, and give them as little as possible.

It will all come out later when enough evidence is available to crush China Joe and villainize everyone involved.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Joe Biden, "More people die without a smooth transition."

A little heavy handed, don't have think? Come on, man.

I can't wait to watch Joe F everything up next year.
Does he not realize that more people are going to die anyway? He doesn’t understand or acknowledge the nature of the China virus. He’s already failed us without ever getting into office.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something tells me that these reports we hear from Trump lawyers and such are either fake news to keep the Biden hoax rolling, or the lawyers aren’t divulging any real developments to the media because they know it will somehow be manipulated against them. Also, we don’t need democratic voters having premature ongoing hissy fits from now to January. I suspect there are many behind the scenes investigations that are being kept relatively quiet along with Trump himself. It’s in their best interest to keep the media in the dark as much as possible, and give them as little as possible.

It will all come out later when enough evidence is available to crush China Joe and villainize everyone involved.
I couldn't imagine being in the shoes of one of these witnesses willing to testify, the hatred and potential safety risks to their well being and harassment.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just went in and took a China virus test as per pre deployment requirements. Holy frigging crap that is stupid. This virus is sooooo contagious and deadly that we have to walk around with face diapers and **** on. So why the hell do they need to probe my brain to test me? Shouldn’t I be able to breath on a napkin or something.

This stupid fake news virus is the dumbest thing ever. All logic and critical thinking has gone out the window.
Do you not understand how swabbing works?

It is in droplets, so breathing onto a bit of fabric isn't how you get an accurate test. You also need to be sure the droplets came from the subject.

You are right though, logic and critical thinking has gone out the window

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Man, you really dont understand how it works at all.

Droplets from an unmasked person can still spread to a person with a mask, and then all it takes it for them to adjust the mask and touch a contaminated area for it to pass into an orifice.

When you have more people wearing them properly, the droplets get caught in the masks. Obviously some will get out from incorrect wearing, but it would be far, far less than if they just didnt bother at all.
images.jpeg-42.jpeg

In before "but muh freedumzz"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you really dont understand how it works at all.

Droplets from an unmasked person can still spread to a person with a mask, and then all it takes it for them to adjust the mask and touch a contaminated area for it to pass into an orifice.

When you have more people wearing them properly, the droplets get caught in the masks. Obviously some will get out from incorrect wearing, but it would be far, far less than if they just didnt bother at all. View attachment 199500

In before "but muh freedumzz"
I have been preaching proper handling but yes you are right if everybody wore a mask there would be less shooting out.

Yes "muh freedumzz," people are free to just stay home and take their own risks when they choose, government doesnt give a crap about people but they do know how to make their lobbyists happy and love their new powers and control that they will never relinquish. I bet most of them couldnt believe how easy it was, but DARPA doesnt let our tax dollars to go to waste and just let their research projects sit on the shelf.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My FIL died from the virus. Healthy 55 year with no underlying conditions. I think it’s hysterical that everyone is quick to have an opinion that discredits someone’s credentials.

Where did you get your Doctorate in Virology at again, I must’ve missed it.
I’m curious to what the treatment they used for you and your family was if you don’t mind sharing.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m curious to what the treatment they used for you and your family was if you don’t mind sharing.
FIL: Remdesivir, dexamethasone, Actemra
-they kept him HEAVILY sedated with Ativan.

Me- Diclofenac for body pain, tessalon pearls for coughing, promethazine for sleeping. Same for the wife. There isn’t really anything they can treat as far as the virus goes, can only manage symptoms. For my heart/heart rate, they said to stay hydrated lol and come back if my watch shows high heart rate again. Couldn’t do anything for the chest/heart inflammation.