Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is everyone on board with the secret police detaining protesters/ rioters?

Sounds to me like they were arresting rioters. I'd be getting sick of the relentless arson and graffiti as well.

Does anyone else know more?
Im not a fan of that at all. The Federal Government should not be authorized to exist as a domestic police force, or even exist at all. Centralized police forces are a big danger to our freedoms and liberty.

This is a job for local and State police, and also there is the good old fashioned 2nd Amendment but now its too late. Cant defend yourself if you have to buy a gun after your property is destroyed.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your guys thoughts on Pizza Gate?
Its a great idea, instead of having customers stop in the store to pick up their pizze, the pizza guy can simply drop it off at the gate and walk away making for a safe transaction and ccp-virus free environment.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sounds to me like they were arresting rioters, but dont really know enough

They were not secret police or secret service for that matter. They are DHS and CBP. It was clearly marked On their uniforms. They are in unmarked cars which has been a police tactic for decades. Antifa are not protestors. They are anarchists and have been designated as terrorists, thus the involvement of DHS. They were destroying federal property as well.

The first amendment grants the right to peaceful protest. It does not however excuse violence.

I fully support them rounding up the antifa anarchists and throwing the book at them.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They were not secret police or secret service for that matter. They are DHS and CBP. It was clearly marked On their uniforms. They are in unmarked cars which has been a police tactic for decades. Antifa are not protestors. They are anarchists and have been designated as terrorists, thus the involvement of DHS. They were destroying federal property as well.

The first amendment grants the right to peaceful protest. It does not however excuse violence.

I fully support them rounding up the antifa anarchists and throwing the book at them.
🥾👅

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Sounds to me like they were arresting rioters, but dont really know enough

Anyone who supports this should never utter the words "small government" again.

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't wait until the feds decide a local militia is a terrorist group and start dragging them off.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're sympathizing with government agents terrorizing citizens you stupid hypocrite.
Those anarchists are terrorizing the citizens. Do you see them doing otherwise? Burning and destroying is not peaceful protest. They have no agenda other than chaos. They are terrorists. Am I happy to have them off the streets so normal people can go about their lives without fear of harm or destruction? Yes.

You are a fool that is supporting these animals for no other reason then your own political tribalism and whatever it takes to make the other side look bad. Those shitheads are destroying our country and you are cool with that.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't wait until the feds decide a local militia is a terrorist group and start dragging them off.
If they are causing violence and destruction then they should. But until now they aren’t. Only these stupid white liberal antifa idiots.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those anarchists are terrorizing the citizens. Do you see them doing otherwise? Burning and destroying is not peaceful protest. They have no agenda other than chaos. They are terrorists. Am I happy to have them off the streets so normal people can go about their lives without fear of harm or destruction? Yes.

You are a fool that is supporting these animals for no other reason then your own political tribalism and whatever it takes to make the other side look bad. Those shitheads are destroying our country and you are cool with that.
If all that were true you should have been calling for this kind of behavior from the government when the unite the right rally was taking place.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If they are causing violence and destruction then they should. But until now they aren’t. Only these stupid white liberal antifa idiots.
And you call me politically tribal?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Er muh gurd property damage! We better start acting like Soviet Russia!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And you call me politically tribal?
I am not the one that is giddy about people destroying things. I am a fan of anyone on any side getting arrested when they are making trouble.

So you support antifa?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not the one that is giddy about people destroying things. I am a fan of anyone on any side getting arrested when they are making trouble.

So you support antifa?
I support the right to protest and a few people having to file some insurance claims does not alienate that right.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So you support antifa?
Were you "giddy" about that girl getting hit by a car? Probably not. But do you still support the right's right to protest?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im not a fan of that at all. The Federal Government should not be authorized to exist as a domestic police force, or even exist. centralized police forces is a big danger to our freedoms and liberty.

This is a job for local and State police, and also there is the good old fashioned 2nd Amendment but now its too late. Cant defend yourself if you have to buy a gun after your property is destroyed.
it's funny that when top fbi agents went rouge and decided to try and bring down trump the democrats were all in...it's a slippery slope when politicians back federal law enforcement deciding that breaking the law is ok if THEY think it's in best interest of the country.

like trump or not he is/ was officially sworn in as president.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

These are local issues, the Federal Government is not Constitutionally authorized to intervene. The Constitution does not authorize Federal Police. There are reasons for this, which is for benefit of all of us.

That does not equate to supporting and allowing Antifa and other groups to terrorize communities.

Big government is far more dangerous than Antifa and Al-Ciaeda combined.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Were you "giddy" about that girl getting hit by a car? Probably not. But do you still support the right's right to protest?
I thought it was funny because the dumb brod wouldn't get out of the street...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right wing violence that actually results in a death = funny.

Left wing violence which results in some insurance claims = panties in a twist.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I support the right to protest and a few people having to file some insurance claims does not alienate that right.
So because they pay insurance and can make a claim a business should be ok with being burnt down and loss of income and jobs is okay?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So because they pay insurance and can make a claim a business should be ok with being burnt down and loss of income and jobs is okay?
I didn't say it was OK. I said it doesn't alienate the right to protest and it is not equivalent to a situation where someone actually got murdered.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's funny that when top fbi agents went rouge and decided to try and bring down trump the democrats were all in...it's a slippery slope when politicians back federal law enforcement deciding that breaking the law is ok if THEY think it's in best interest of the country.

like trump or not he is/ was officially sworn in as president.
Exactly, and for the record I think there are alot of good people in the FBI an DHS, and Ill even say alot of IRS are nice people but expansive powers is going to backfire one way or another, and ones elements of power are corrupt on a Federal level it is almost impossible to stop it.

State Powers FTW!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

The "left wing violence " has resulted in more than a few deaths...i believe 2 people were shot to death in CHOP

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought it was funny because the dumb brod wouldn't get out of the street...
More of your ignorance out on display.

Someone, who you don’t know whatsoever, is a dumb broad and her death was humorous to you because she was standing in a road and then intentionally targeted, struck, and killed by a someone via vehicular manslaughter. Really speaks to who you are as a human.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
More of your ignorance out on display.

Someone, who you don’t know whatsoever, is a dumb broad and her death was humorous to you because she was standing in a road and then intentionally targeted, struck, and killed by a someone via vehicular manslaughter. Really speaks to who you are as a human.
I honestly thought we were talking about the female who was pushed out of the street by a car, and then laid on the hood. She survived and then gave an interview right after...

I didnt know about the lady killed. And I dont condone that nor find it funny. I apologize for that comment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

wouldn't most inner city gang members be considered 'left wing'?

i doubt they are trump supporters

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The "left wing violence " has resulted in more than a few deaths...i believe 2 people were shot to death in CHOP
Ivanka really shouldn't have had that private server, though...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wouldn't most inner city gang members be considered 'left wing'?

i doubt they are trump supporters
I would not consider them left wing. Are gangs out pushing for the Green New Deal or something?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I honestly thought we were talking about the female who was pushed out of the street by a car, and then laid on the hood. She survived and then gave an interview right after...

I didnt know about the lady killed. And I dont condone that nor find it funny. I apologize for that comment.
Fair enough. Its tough to keep up with everything going on. Admittedly i dont know the event youre talking about either so i wont comment on it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not consider them left wing. Are gangs out pushing for the Green New Deal or something?
Green New Deal? Thats one of those crazy names for marijuana strains, amirite? If so, if illegal Im sure gangs are pushing it.

:)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Green New Deal? Thats one of those crazy names for marijuana strains, amirite? If so, if illegal Im sure gangs are pushing it.

:)
LOL

He's here all week folks! Don't forget to tip your waitress.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...you found one left wing objective gangs don't care about. :)

name something that biden is for that gangs are against-recent stuff only, it has to be something the new 'woke' biden is for.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol...you found one left wing objective gangs don't care about. :)

name something that biden is for that gangs are against-recent stuff only, it has to be something the new 'woke' biden is for.
Biden wants to increase police funding.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought you didn't believe in that sort of thing. Do you have stats showing they're Dems?
I would say democrat politicians in lock step pandering to them is a good sign where they stand politically.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say democrat politicians in lock step pandering to them is a good sign where they stand politically.
Do you have examples of politicians pandering to gangs? On either side of the aisle, really?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought you didn't believe in that sort of thing. Do you have stats showing they're Dems?
unfortunately neither google or duckduckgo would give me any info on this...but my commonsense tells me they aren't conservative republicans...what does your commonsense tell you?