Donald Trump running for president

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
unfortunately neither google or duckduckgo would give me any info on this...but my commonsense tells me they aren't conservative republicans...what does your commonsense tell you?
I agree that they are probably not conservative republicans. Again, I think they are largely apolitical.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, I think we can agree that many of them have felony records and therefore cannot vote. So, even if they have political leanings it's not like they are affecting the vote or affecting policy very much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree that they are probably not conservative republicans. Again, I think they are largely apolitical.
i agree that i can't imagine them standing in line to cast a vote, at the same time i think they identify with left wing liberal ideas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, I think we can agree that many of them have felony records and therefore cannot vote. So, even if they have political leanings it's not like they are affecting the vote or affecting policy very much.
aren't democrats trying to change this?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
aren't democrats trying to change this?
Some are. I, personally, see both sides of it. Restoring voting rights to convicts is just not really an issue I'm passionate about one way or the other. If it were up to me, I'd say take it case by case but I recognize that there are issues even with that approach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some are. I, personally, see both sides of it. Restoring voting rights to convicts is just not really an issue I'm passionate about one way or the other. If it were up to me, I'd say take it case by case but I recognize that there are issues even with that approach.
i agree it's all or nothing, pretty much like my stance against capital punishment-once you start making exceptions you are skiing down that slope.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i agree that i can't imagine them standing in line to cast a vote, at the same time i think they identify with left wing liberal ideas.
I would think more libertarian than liberal

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think more libertarian than liberal
Drug dealers and gangs would probably prefer the group that wouldnt legalize their businesses, increase competition and ruin their markets.

Libertarians would always be hardcore on criminals and gangs who infringe on the liberties of others. Fighting crime and destroying gangs would be far more effective since the focus and resources would be off victimless crimes.

There would also be a change in culture for people to arm up and defend themselves which is big weakness in most anti-2nd cities that gangs exploit.

In summary, Libertarians would be gangs worst nightmare.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Drug dealers and gangs would probably prefer the group that wouldnt legalize their businesses, increase competition and ruin their markets.

Libertarians would always be hardcore on criminals and gangs who infringe on the liberties of others. Fighting crime and destroying gangs would be far more effective since the focus and resources would be off victimless crimes.

There would also be a change in culture for people to arm up and defend themselves which is big weakness in most anti-2nd cities that gangs exploit.

In summary, Libertarians would be gangs worst nightmare.
This actually make sense. Thanks :)

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
nah, i'm going to double down with liberal.
Fair enough. I've never really thought about it. I had thought gangs and anarchists were in the same bracket

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough. I've never really thought about it. I had thought gangs and anarchists were in the same bracket
I understand Libertarianism as small government, perhaps you can label them mini-anarchists.

I personally have a distaste for anarchism, just like going that direction but Libertarians support government structure and rule of law.

Libertarians have alot of stereotypes labeled to them, and Libertarians have different ideas of what it means to be a Libertarian, this is why I consider myself a "political atheist" at heart. Its a flexible ideology actually, and some are extreme hardcore push the button and go all the way, others are more pragmatic and work to find replacements and transitions instead of pulling the rug right from under people. Im the pragmatic type actually, although ideologically I may come across as extreme to some people here, Im just expressing my ideas.

My favorite definition of what is a Libertarian comes from Larry Sharpe,
“Libertarians believe that you should be as conservative or as liberal as you want to be as long as you don’t want to force yourself on others.”

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trader Joe's is a racist establishment. The exoticism of other culture's and refer to "Joe" as the normal. That's racist. Thats why every time my wife and her friends walked by "Trader Ming's" products they ..... um well they didnt think of anything, but they should because Libs tell them its racist.

Im sure the Mexicans have been illegally crossing the boarder so they can deal with the racist "Trader José" label.

Thinking things are exotic is racist, so you guys (Im sorry gals) should wipe that off your imaginations and make everything stale.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anti-cop 'mob' swarms back the blue event in denver.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you know crap is bad when the Beefeaters are facing job loses for the 1st time in their entire 500 year history. I made it through the great depression and WWII. We're fffuuuuqqqqqqeeeetttttt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz

hey man go to youtube and find the hour long version of marooned by pink floyd, put on your headphones and let david gilmour's guitar take you on a trip.....music for the soul!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Trader Joe's is a racist establishment. The exoticism of other culture's and refer to "Joe" as the normal. That's racist. Thats why every time my wife and her friends walked by "Trader Ming's" products they ..... um well they didnt think of anything, but they should because Libs tell them its racist.

Im sure the Mexicans have been illegally crossing the boarder so they can deal with the racist "Trader José" label.

Thinking things are exotic is racist, so you guys (Im sorry gals) should wipe that off your imaginations and make everything stale.
I think there is a lot of pandering going on that is detracting from the core issues.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz

hey man go to youtube and find the hour long version of marooned by pink floyd, put on your headphones and let david gilmour's guitar take you on a trip.....music for the soul!!!
I'm going to do this tonight once I get home!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there is a lot of pandering going on that is detracting from the core issues.
They showed the leader of the movement on Trader Joe's on TV earlier, it was a white couple who claimed that "exoticism" is a marketing scheme that doesnt work (Trader Joe's is a success btw) and that it glorifies white supremacy on other cultures.

Its absolutely ridiculous. My wife (chinese main-lander) saw they are banning "Trader Ming's" chinese line and she just said wtf is wrong with people?? She never once had a thought of white suprmecy walking by some noodle name.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Future Vice President Spike Cohen defines Libertarianism and addresses the current single part my system that dominates most of Washington.

Full interview

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz

You're awesome BigT. Listened to the whole thing and it was great.

Any other recommendations?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're awesome BigT. Listened to the whole thing and it was great.

Any other recommendations?
best of delicate sound of thunder....great selection of songs played live....the sax player kills it, and of course david gilmour is his usual brilliant self!!!

have you heard david gilmour live at pompei version of comfortably numb? many consider this the best guitar solo of all time---what is amazing is he was in his 70's at this live performance and his voice never sounded better and his soulful guitar keeps getting better over time!!!

glad you enjoyed marooned!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz hows this for something different...david gilmour/mica paris-i put a spell on you

ok, i just heard this....david gilmour-yes, i have ghosts

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I support the right to protest and a few people having to file some insurance claims does not alienate that right.
Yeah it does....it’s in the constitution. The key words are “the right of the people peaceably to assemble”. So when there is property damage they are committing a crime. Plain and simple. I don’t care what your political stance is. Is doesn’t matter. If people turn a peaceful protest into an excuse to damage property and cause harm to others, then they risk going to jail.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it does....it’s in the constitution. The key words are “the right of the people peaceably to assemble”. So when there is property damage they are committing a crime. Plain and simple. I don’t care what your political stance is. Is doesn’t matter. If people turn a peaceful protest into an excuse to damage property and cause harm to others, then they risk going to jail.
Let me clarify; the fact that some people do things that they shouldn't like burn a Target or drive a car into a crowd does not justify infringing on the rights of those protesters who are being peaceful even if they were violence adjacent.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200721_202339.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
is this real life?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Biden does not want to defund police.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me clarify; the fact that some people do things that they shouldn't like burn a Target or drive a car into a crowd does not justify infringing on the rights of those protesters who are being peaceful even if they were violence adjacent.
The peaceful protestor’s rights aren’t being infringed on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The peaceful protestor’s rights aren’t being infringed on.
They are stripped their right to buy rocket launchers, gatling guns and flame throwers, 2nd Amendment baby!!!!

LOL I kid

I think its pretty obvious many peaceful protestors had been violated on different levels, some were just at the wrong place at the wrong time (caught up near the violent azzwipes,) others such as that old guy who got knocked out in Buffalo were victims of bad decisions from enforcement. It was a big clusterfuq of a mess thats for sure.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They are stripped their right to buy rocket launchers, gatling guns and flame throwers, 2nd Amendment baby!!!!

LOL I kid

I think its pretty obvious many peaceful protestors had been violated on different levels, some were just at the wrong place at the wrong time (caught up near the violent azzwipes,) others such as that old guy who got knocked out in Buffalo were victims of bad decisions from enforcement. It was a big clusterfuq of a mess thats for sure.
^ Thaaaaaaaaank you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biden doesn’t know what police are. The guy couldn’t tell you what planet he is on right now.
Id be shocked if Groper Joe already dead and that wasnt some Droid on stage running off Siri or something.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id be shocked if Groper Joe already dead and that wasnt some Droid on stage running off Siri or something.
I would take this option over Trump or the real Biden.

#Siri2020

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LOL I kid

Now I totally agree that BS in NY with the old guy should have never happened.

Being caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time situation is all part of some of these group’s plans. They want to mix in with the peaceful people so it looks like the police are just flat out infringing on the 1st amendment or the groups deploy peaceful people as well. Check out the Sunshine Movement. They’re off their rockers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I totally agree that BS in NY with the old guy should have never happened.

Being caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time situation is all part of some of these group’s plans. They want to mix in with the peaceful people so it looks like the police are just flat out infringing on the 1st amendment or the groups deploy peaceful people as well. Check out the Sunshine Movement. They’re off their rockers.
Im trying to look that up, did you mean "sunrise movement?"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I can agree that Biden is not all there.
i 3rd that...biden has a loop of pink floyd's -'brain damage' playing in his head...track #8 on dsotm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry...yes sunrise movement.

Check this link out. There others you’ll find as well.

nothing new here, look at the radical groups of 60's and 70's....lol-babyboomers are now the enemy of young radicals-if they would look at history babyboomers were the original young radicals.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry...yes sunrise movement.

Check this link out. There others you’ll find as well.

Looks like mostly some cherry picked quotes from teens in Zoom meetings and the host doing a bad Walter Cronkite impression.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing new here, look at the radical groups of 60's and 70's....lol-babyboomers are now the enemy of young radicals-if they would look at history babyboomers were the original young radicals.
Yeah it’s like we’re reliving the 60’s and 70’s all over again.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s like we’re reliving the 60’s and 70’s all over again.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar