Donald Trump running for president

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You said there is nothing for me to discuss, I think there is alot to discuss. If there wasnt anything for me to discuss as you claim, how can I technically order you not to discuss politics with me? You first set the standard that there was nothing on my side to discuss. Its like if I was claiming you ran out of money, but you have wads of cash in your pocket and you tell me not to ask you for your money right now. It doesnt work that way, I already am claiming you dont have money.
I can still quote your comments, though but feel free to ignore me.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the point of view that mass murdering terrorists wanting to prepare to protect US citizens from a pandemic...like Bushy and Obobo, the Nazi's did great things to raise their people out of poverty, the country was economically devastated and Hitler lifted the Germans out of that.

Whats the difference between a Oven and Gas chamber and dropping a bomb at a wedding in the middle east full of innocent women and children all because of a "suspected" terrorist was near by at the scene? Or bombing a hospital? Ever hear of "collateral murder" event in 2007?

They are all the same pile of mass murdering crap, but Hilter was sure the worst.
Dude, US politicians have done some terrible things, but comparing it to the f**king Holocaust is insulting to me as a Jew. >6,000,000 dead Jews, not to mention beyond inhuman treatment and torture in concentration camps. Your hyperbole here is a bit much...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, US politicians have done some terrible things, but comparing it to the f**king Holocaust is insulting to me as a Jew. >6,000,000 dead Jews, not to mention beyond inhuman treatment and torture in concentration camps. Your hyperbole here is a bit much...
If you want a single giant gas chamber like scenerio research the US's involvement in Yemen.

Just because Im a human rights activist defending the lives of millions of people that US polititions have slaughtered doesnt mean I belittle the atrocities committed on millions of Jews. Every life is precious, and its beyond race, religion or the color of people's skin. If I was a Jew Id be on ax1's side all the way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all the same pile of mass murdering crap, but Hilter was sure the worst.
From post #33,449. I cant believe I just put that number down, lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want a single giant gas chamber like scenerio research the US's involvement in Yemen.

Just because Im a human rights activist defending the lives of millions of people that US polititions have slaughtered doesnt mean I belittle the atrocities committed on millions of Jews. Every life is precious, and its beyond race, religion or the color of people's skin. If I was a Jew Id be on ax1's side all the way.
Are you referring to yourself in the third person now? Don’t tell me what I should believe man...

And no, the US didn’t round up and kill OVER 6 MILLION Jews and round up and torture countless others.

There are different levels of terrible acts, and nothing the US has done is on the same magnitude as what the Nazis did. Not to mention that if they had their way, there would be ZERO Jews left on the planet. So no, what the US does overseas, while horrible, is NOT akin to what the Nazis did... the US isn’t trying to wipe an entire race of people off the damn planet...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are different levels of terrible acts, and nothing the US has done is on the same magnitude as what the Nazis did.
I hate drugs, but you seriously need to smoke some strong reefer.

Look post 33,462.

I never claimed Hitler wasnt the worst. But if you want true hell on earth and how US policies support it, go to research Yemen. 5 million children+ are starving to death. So yeah, US is pretty bad, this is the current real live holocoust, and the gas chamber is an entire country.

Thanks Prezident Dump!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Look post 33,462.

I never claimed Hitler wasnt the worst. But if you want true hell on earth and how US policies support it, go to research Yemen. 5 million children+ are starving to death. So yeah, US is pretty bad, this is the current real live holocoust, and the gas chamber is an entire country.

Thanks Prezident Dump!

View attachment 194156
View attachment 194157
View attachment 194158
View attachment 194159
View attachment 194160
View attachment 194161
View attachment 194162
looks just like the ads unicef used to run back in the 60's...it's a shame things aren't better over there, but conditions have been horrible for a very long time.

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think this was taken at a costume party, look at the woman standing by the pillar, lol.
Granted we could start a whole other thread about Snopes and fact checkers in general, but it looks like this was a real thing:

On Nov. 8, 2019, U.S. President Donald Trump traveled to the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta to take part in a “Black Voices for Trump” rally, at which the president launched an outreach initiative dedicated to “recruiting and activating Black Americans in support of President Trump,”

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Granted we could start a whole other thread about Snopes and fact checkers in general, but it looks like this was a real thing:

On Nov. 8, 2019, U.S. President Donald Trump traveled to the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta to take part in a “Black Voices for Trump” rally, at which the president launched an outreach initiative dedicated to “recruiting and activating Black Americans in support of President Trump,”

it was the entirety of the picture that made me laugh...1st we have white people wearing blacks for trump shirts, then we have the black woman by the pillar dressed like a 'I dream of Jeannie' costume party-trust me I thought it was a VERY humorous picture.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Look post 33,462.

Thanks Prezident Dump!

View attachment 194156
View attachment 194157
View attachment 194158
View attachment 194159
View attachment 194160
View attachment 194161
View attachment 194162
Yes, terrible, but US policies “only” support their horrible suffering, and it’s a casualty they accept to gain power and money (again not defending it, it’s horrible), while what the Nazis did was explicit, intended genocide, and, if they got their way, there’d be not one Jewish person left IN THE WORLD. They rounded them up from multiple countries, locked them up, experimented on them, tortured them, and then killed them.

US military policy is horrible, reprehensible, but it’s not on the same level as what the Nazis did. Saying that “the gas chamber is an entire country” actually makes it sound like you’re saying it’s a LARGER scale than the Holocaust, which is nonsense.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so dont get involved with my political discussions then, then thats your choice. I dont support mass murdering terrorists /story and will oppose it till Im 6 feet under. Your free to skip to the next. Wont stop me from quoting you though but you can ignore me.
You're completely disingenuous though to claim to care about kids getting killed by drone attacks while pissing on the graves of school shooting victims with the Sandy Hook denial crap. You want mass murdering terrorists to face punishment, yet help other mass murdering terrorists cover up their acts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, terrible, but US policies “only” support their horrible suffering, and it’s a casualty they accept to gain power and money (again not defending it, it’s horrible), while what the Nazis did was explicit, intended genocide, and, if they got their way, there’d be not one Jewish person left IN THE WORLD. They rounded them up from multiple countries, locked them up, experimented on them, tortured them, and then killed them.

US military policy is horrible, reprehensible, but it’s not on the same level as what the Nazis did. Saying that “the gas chamber is an entire country” actually makes it sound like you’re saying it’s a LARGER scale than the Holocaust, which is nonsense.
What difference does it make which was worse or larger scale, it’s ALL Holocaust. Try telling Yemenese children on their death beds about that and see if they care if it worse. It’s all horrible.

Being an accomplice of mass murder is still mass murder. You don’t get a pass on my books, but if you want to look the other way that’s your call.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're completely disingenuous though to claim to care about kids getting killed by drone attacks while pissing on the graves of school shooting victims with the Sandy Hook denial crap. You want mass murdering terrorists to face punishment, yet help other mass murdering terrorists cover up their acts.
Did I deny Sandy Hook?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did I deny Sandy Hook?
I've asked you to clarify before and I'm not going to search back through the thread. Did Sandy Hook occur as the witnesses there describe? Was Alex Jones lying when he sold his conspiracy theories on his show?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What difference does it make which was worse or larger scale, it’s ALL Holocaust. Try telling Yemenese children on their death beds about that and see if they care if it worse. It’s all horrible.

Being an accomplice of mass murder is still mass murder. You don’t get a pass on my books, but if you want to look the other way that’s your call.
No one is saying they should get a pass, or that I’m suggesting looking the other way man. Not by any means. I’m just saying that it’s not the same thing as what the Nazis did.

Man, I can say that a man who beats his wife isn’t as horrible of a criminal as someone who rapes and murders children, but that in no way means I think the wife beater shouldn’t be thrown in jail, because he should. Saying one thing is more severe than another in no way means they’re not both reprehensible and deserving of punishment.

Your hyperbole does no good in what should be an adult, academic discussion. You can say it’s horrible without comparing it to what the Nazis did. And then we can discuss the ACTUAL ISSUE instead of this nonsense...

And now you’re using fallacious logic too... I wouldn’t tell someone on their deathbed from a one-off random act of violence that their suffering isn’t any less than Nazi Germany either. That’s asinine and insensitive. But I would be completely accurate to say on the internet that a n=1 act of violence isn’t comparable to the Holocaust. So your statement is entirely irrelevant here.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one is saying they should get a pass, or that I’m suggesting looking the other way man. Not by any means. I’m just saying that it’s not the same thing as what the Nazis did.

Man, I can say that a man who beats his wife isn’t as horrible of a criminal as someone who rapes and murders children, but that in no way means I think the wife beater shouldn’t be thrown in jail, because he should. Saying one thing is more severe than another in no way means they’re not both reprehensible and deserving of punishment.

Your hyperbole does no good in what should be an adult, academic discussion. You can say it’s horrible without comparing it to what the Nazis did. And then we can discuss the ACTUAL ISSUE instead of this nonsense...

And now you’re using fallacious logic too... I wouldn’t tell someone on their deathbed from a one-off random act of violence that their suffering isn’t any less than Nazi Germany either. That’s asinine and insensitive. But I would be completely accurate to say on the internet that a n=1 act of violence isn’t comparable to the Holocaust. So your statement is entirely irrelevant here.
We just have different percpectives on it thats all, no big deal. To me any genocide that takes place anywhere in the world is comparable to what the Nazi's did in one way or the other. I dont see what the big deal is to think like that.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just have different percpectives on it thats all, no big deal. To me any genocide that takes place anywhere in the world is comparable to what the Nazi's did in one way or the other. I dont see what the big deal is to think like that.
For one, its so off topic to what we were discussing.

So since Obama was a war-hawk, that means him having a plan for a pandemic is bad? WTF do the two have to do with each other.

Also, as I explained, the Nazis wanted to explicitly exterminate every single Jew in the world. What the US does, their body count is a “side-effect” of their drive for power and money. Not justifying it, it’s still horrible, but they aren’t trying to wipe an entire race/ethnicity/etc. out of existence. So no, not really the same. Both terrible, yeah.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've asked you to clarify before and I'm not going to search back through the thread. Did Sandy Hook occur as the witnesses there describe? Was Alex Jones lying when he sold his conspiracy theories on his show?
Clarify what? There were alot of witnesses, it was years I looked into the matter to tell you the truth. Questioning what happened doesnt equate to the denial of loss of children.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clarify what? There were alot of witnesses, it was years I looked into the matter to tell you the truth. Questioning what happened doesnt equate to the denial of loss of children.
So tell us again, in case we forgot, what is “the truth” about said shooting?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For one, its so off topic to what we were discussing.

So since Obama was a war-hawk, that means him having a plan for a pandemic is bad? WTF do the two have to do with each other.

Also, as I explained, the Nazis wanted to explicitly exterminate every single Jew in the world. What the US does, their body count is a “side-effect” of their drive for power and money. Not justifying it, it’s still horrible, but they aren’t trying to wipe an entire race/ethnicity/etc. out of existence. So no, not really the same. Both terrible, yeah.
What does it have to do with each other? I was venting at mass murdering lunatics at that time because I felt like it, nothing else really. When people compare evil humans thats how I react, I cant help myself.

Hitler was the worst of them all, thats what I agree with.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ax won’t clarify what he said. Hmm...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Supporting the completely unjustified theory that Sandy Hook didn't occur to the extent that it actually occurred is denying the deaths of children. That's literally what it is. Supporting Alex Jones in that conspiracy and others validates those conspiracies and helps them spread, yet again adding to the denial of loss of lives. You're free to believe this and whatever else you want, but it makes the pearl clutching on drone strikes a lot less sincere.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supporting the completely unjustified theory that Sandy Hook didn't occur to the extent that it actually occurred is denying the deaths of children. That's literally what it is. Supporting Alex Jones in that conspiracy and others validates those conspiracies and helps them spread, yet again adding to the denial of loss of lives. You're free to believe this and whatever else you want, but it makes the pearl clutching on drone strikes a lot less sincere.
He questioned that a few times but it was primarily the events and details around it. Then I saw the media take most of his content and play bits and pieces of it and taking him out of context most of the time. Alex has said repeatedly children died as all that was happening, I know because I actually heard his live show. Thats what I remember. I even listened to his full 4 hour court testimony and they were doing the same thing to him.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He questioned that a few times but it was primarily the events and details around it. Then I saw the media take most of his content and play bits and pieces of it and taking him out of context most of the time. Alex has said repeatedly children died as all that was happening, I know because I actually heard his live show. Thats what I remember. I even listened to his full 4 hour court testimony and they were doing the same thing to him.
The January 13, 2015 show? The one where he claims it was staged and they used actors? What's the context on that?

Or these quotes... "The general public doesn’t know the school was actually closed the year before. They don’t know they had kids going in and out of the building as a photo op."
“But it took me about a year with Sandy Hook to come to grips with the fact that the whole thing was fake. I mean, I couldn’t believe it. I knew they jumped on it, used the crisis, hyped it up. But then I did deep research — and my gosh, it just pretty much didn’t happen.”

Any of this helping the memory? Yeah, he does believe kids died because he thinks democrats sacrificed them there to help make it look real.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ax won’t clarify what he said. Hmm...
The January 13, 2015 show? The one where he claims it was staged and they used actors? What's the context on that?

Or these quotes... "The general public doesn’t know the school was actually closed the year before. They don’t know they had kids going in and out of the building as a photo op."
“But it took me about a year with Sandy Hook to come to grips with the fact that the whole thing was fake. I mean, I couldn’t believe it. I knew they jumped on it, used the crisis, hyped it up. But then I did deep research — and my gosh, it just pretty much didn’t happen.”

Any of this helping the memory? Yeah, he does believe kids died because he thinks democrats sacrificed them there to help make it look real.
The inconsistencies in the reports led him to feel that at the time but 99% of everything I remember I heard was all about questioning the details of what took place.

Ive come across most of the stuff you posted here before. I think Alex could have done a much better job expressing his points and as to why, but Id have to hear that whole program or segment to express my opinion on what led him to say that. He gets into emotional rants which is his downfall, but Ive been doing that all my life. But as Ive said he barely ever said kids dying were fake in my hundreds of hours of listening to his show at that time and the media used a few quoted and drilled it over and over again hundreds of thousands of times until the public made it their primary distraction in life.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I wish I can give and contribute to you more, I can probably figure out where and source any info I have, but google has completely rigged their search engines to favor a certain political view over another that they heavily censor especially when it comes to issues as Sandy Hook. Its just too much work these days, sometimes impossible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A bunch of kids had their lives taken way from them, its terrible.
I appreciate your compassion for the children...but if their is a silver lining at least covid19 isn't killing children at the alarming rate past epidemics/pandemics did.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate your compassion for the children...but if their is a silver lining at least covid19 isn't killing children at the alarming rate past epidemics/pandemics did.
There is something big coming up with children now though. Those with antibodies are getting an inflammatory response in their tummy's. Did you hear about it? I think it was first noticed in NY and now that they figured out it may be happening globally.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is something big coming up with children now though. Those with antibodies are getting an inflammatory response in their tummy's. Did you hear about it? I think it was first noticed in NY and now that they figured out it may be happening globally.
I did not know that...I was just grateful that my grandchildren have not gotten this virus.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I can give and contribute to you more, I can probably figure out where and source any info I have, but google has completely rigged their search engines to favor a certain political view over another that they heavily censor especially when it comes to issues as Sandy Hook. Its just too much work these days, sometimes impossible.
Use Duck Duck Go. Problem solved.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use Duck Duck Go. Problem solved.
I tried earlier and gave up. Its still rigged. Even the most basic search of the website brings up anti-Alex material. Im not exclusive to him at all, and I dont even like him anymore since Dump took office, Im just trying to source stuff as they do time to time also source stuff.

It used to be so easy. Maybe there is a better way to use Duck, ill look into it. Then again I can pick up a physical training book and spend time learning something useful, lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The inconsistencies in the reports led him to feel that at the time but 99% of everything I remember I heard was all about questioning the details of what took place.

Ive come across most of the stuff you posted here before. I think Alex could have done a much better job expressing his points and as to why, but Id have to hear that whole program or segment to express my opinion on what led him to say that. He gets into emotional rants which is his downfall, but Ive been doing that all my life. But as Ive said he barely ever said kids dying were fake in my hundreds of hours of listening to his show at that time and the media used a few quoted and drilled it over and over again hundreds of thousands of times until the public made it their primary distraction in life.
Right, it's all rigged and these were "emotional rants." Bullshit. He was called on it repeatedly and he kept pushing until he was sued. Telling a family their kids dying was fake takes one time. One! You're telling me if you had relatives die and somebody called it fake, you'd be cool with it if they also ranted about other imaginary crap for hundreds of hours. Using that logic then you should be fine with Obama since he talked a lot in addition to ordering drone strikes.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried earlier and gave up. Its still rigged. Even the most basic search of the website brings up anti-Alex material. Im not exclusive to him at all, and I dont even like him anymore since Dump took office, Im just trying to source stuff as they do time to time also source stuff.

It used to be so easy. Maybe there is a better way to use Duck, ill look into it. Then again I can pick up a physical training book and spend time learning something useful, lol.
Sounds like you’re arriving at the conclusion first and trying to find evidence to support it. Maybe most of the results are anti-Alex because Alex is wrong? Isn’t he the guy that said the the government is putting chemicals in the water to turn the frogs gay?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, it's all rigged and these were "emotional rants." Bullshit. He was called on it repeatedly and he kept pushing until he was sued. Telling a family their kids dying was fake takes one time. One! You're telling me if you had relatives die and somebody called it fake, you'd be cool with it if they also ranted about other imaginary crap for hundreds of hours. Using that logic then you should be fine with Obama since he talked a lot in addition to ordering drone strikes.
Id wonder why the media is ramming it down in the publics throat in the first place. Id bet most if not all of those families ever even heard of Alex Jones until the mainstream media kept attacking their competition.

Other than that, they could have left it alone and probably nobody would have put thought into it.

He wasnt ranting about imaginary crap for hundreds of hours, but if you want to mold my experience of actually listening to the show good luck.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you’re arriving at the conclusion first and trying to find evidence to support it. Maybe most of the results are anti-Alex because Alex is wrong? Isn’t he the guy that said the the government is putting chemicals in the water to turn the frogs gay?
I never said I had a conclusion other than children dying, Im just looking for the inconsistencies in the reporting as to my reasoning of not supporting the official story.

Whenever something like this my first natural thought is what sect of the government pulled that one off, and then I trickle my suspects out from there. Thats my culture. That doesnt mean I think the toothfairy is really out to give gingivitis in children or that Godzilla had sex with an alligator.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never said I had a conclusion other than children dying, Im just looking for the inconsistencies in the reporting as to my reasoning of not supporting the official story.

Whenever something like this my first natural thought is what sect of the government pulled that one off, and then I trickle my suspects out from there. Thats my culture. That doesnt mean I think the toothfairy is really out to give gingivitis in children or that Godzilla had sex with an alligator.
I mean the conclusion of Alex being an idiot who says objectively asinine and incorrect nonsense on a regular basis.

As for "inconsistencies in reporting," the simplest answer is usually the correct one. When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. The media, on both sides, always wants to be the first one with the story, so they often get details wrong to be the first, and they just "fix/correct" the info at a later date, but only a fraction of the people who saw the original (wrong) story see the correction, so the damage is done. Inconsistencies in reporting likely come from a rush to get stories out before all information is gathered and checked.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean the conclusion of Alex being an idiot who says objectively asinine and incorrect nonsense on a regular basis.

As for "inconsistencies in reporting," the simplest answer is usually the correct one. When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. The media, on both sides, always wants to be the first one with the story, so they often get details wrong to be the first, and they just "fix/correct" the info at a later date, but only a fraction of the people who saw the original (wrong) story see the correction, so the damage is done. Inconsistencies in reporting likely come from a rush to get stories out before all information is gathered and checked.
Just dont listen to his show if he bothers you that much, I dont know what else to tell ya. Your acting like he is my man or something I dont get it. I used to listen him to alot because it was very entertaining and I love alot of the topics he was talking about and had some interesting people on often...its just a stupid show, and by stupid I dont even mean in a bad way.

I dont really care much for the mainstream media, they really have no credibility with me. If there is anything I can conclude to its that. I just watch it because I study the propaganda and I also find it entertaining.