Donald Trump running for president

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The very people the article is defending they themselves defend, prop up and give money to dictators. Its all hypocrisy. We have no business in Syria, Obama created the civil war in Syria and destroyed it along with Lybia prior and several other nations murdering and displacing millions of muslims that that article is hypocritically giving Tulsi a hard time for.

People support Obobo and now are voting for Bitten, they are far worse than Assadd on a global scale who have no only caused that destructive atrocity in Syria but were the globes leading mass serial killers at that time.

She grew up in a anti-gay environment, so did I in the 80s and early to mid 90s. Then I started meeting a few in the mid 90s got to know them and my views changed. That was the culture back then, its still a problem today but many people have changed. I have changed. Tulsi says she changed too so lets move on from that.

She isnt as anti-war as I would like her to be, Ill say that but she is certainly the least out of those running by far with Bernie behind her out of the Demican bunch.

I dunno why its wrong to call terrorists radical islamists. I mean they are radical islamists and thats that. It doesnt mean you think muslims are terrorists, its just a specific group. She should have added that the US, CIA, Pentagon and the Military Industrial Complex propped up, financed, armed and trained these terrorists from Muhahideen and Osama Bin Laden in the 70s to ISIS today.

Im sorry but that Vox article is total State propaganda.
Calling Vox State propaganda is laughably absurd.

All good bigots have a thin veil of feasible deniability and couching islamaphobia in antiterrorism is a common one, hence all the Republicans doing it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That article is defending a group of war mongering hooligans that pretend to condemn islamophobia while mass murdering millions of innocent Muslims.

Its clearly written by a Press-titute.
How about presenting counter evidence rather than the name-calling rants?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will definitely agree with you on Assad. That was a moronic stance for her to take.
She may have been easily taken out of context there. I would have to see what she really said and in what strategic context. People have different understandings as to why all this happened in the first place, and this doesnt necessarily mean you think Assad is a great guy by any means.

First, I wouldnt help Assad, I wouldnt have any involvment in the Middle East at all....but the US arming another group of "liberators" to take out a dictator you dont like has created a catastrophe.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"She joined Republicans in demanding that President Obama use the term “radical Islam.” She was the member of Congress most willing to advocate for Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. She dubbed herself a “hawk” on terrorism."
It was radical Islam, although I would say that the moment they participated in terrorism is when they stopped being Muslim. I understand that the Republicans would use that language to paint all Muslims as radical and terrorists, but Obama also needed to stop pretending that these weren't organized groups that exploited a religion as a recruitment tool. We could go back and forth for days and I'd probably agree with most of your points, but to me it was silly to ignore the Islam part when that was a huge part of the terrorists plan. You don't convince someone to strap on a suicide vest out of logic or kindness, you use religion.

Assad, I said I agree with you on that, but don't see how that makes her Islamophobic.

And the hawk thing, sure. She's not anti-war, but she does want to go to war with those that have attacked us. Again, I'd probably agree with a lot of your points and I'd prefer no war simply for the fact that it creates more future threats to us than it solves.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She may have been easily taken out of context there. I would have to see what she really said and in what strategic context. People have different understandings as to why all this happened in the first place, and this doesnt necessarily mean you think Assad is a great guy by any means.

First, I wouldnt help Assad, I wouldnt have any involvment in the Middle East at all....but the US arming another group of "liberators" to take out a dictator you dont like has created a catastrophe.
To me she's the only candidate that has actively shown she is willing to work with both parties. If people want this back and forth between increasingly extreme candidates, that's their right to vote them in.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was radical Islam, although I would say that the moment they participated in terrorism is when they stopped being Muslim. I understand that the Republicans would use that language to paint all Muslims as radical and terrorists, but Obama also needed to stop pretending that these weren't organized groups that exploited a religion as a recruitment tool. We could go back and forth for days and I'd probably agree with most of your points, but to me it was silly to ignore the Islam part when that was a huge part of the terrorists plan. You don't convince someone to strap on a suicide vest out of logic or kindness, you use religion.

Assad, I said I agree with you on that, but don't see how that makes her Islamophobic.

And the hawk thing, sure. She's not anti-war, but she does want to go to war with those that have attacked us. Again, I'd probably agree with a lot of your points and I'd prefer no war simply for the fact that it creates more future threats to us than it solves.
C'mon, she fomented an islamophobic right wing talking point.

In terms of Assad and Islamaphobia it would be because they're both specifically shiaphobic.

As for your overall theme, I'm not looking to shun her or anything but these are the reasons she's not my first pick for president.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To me she's the only candidate that has actively shown she is willing to work with both parties. If people want this back and forth between increasingly extreme candidates, that's their right to vote them in.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Biden has a pretty rich history of crossing the aisle too, often to my dismay but he is "bipartisan" nonetheless.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biden has a pretty rich history of crossing the aisle too, often to my dismay but he is "bipartisan" nonetheless.
Bipartison, its like instead of choosing Coke or Pepsi lets just be RC Cola, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

In terms of Assad and Islamaphobia it would be because they're both specifically shiaphobic.

As for your overall theme, I'm not looking to shun her or anything but these are the reasons she's not my first pick for president.
Is it really a "right wing" talking point, or a talking point that right wingers like to use?

I dunno, right wingers are not my cup of tea at all but its radical islam. Now, some people use it to define a group, and of course some people call far more muslims as "radical" than needed. Im not so sure Tulsi used it in the context as Muslims as a whole but a very specific group.

To me, Radical Islam is just a creation of the Military Industrial Complex and people who happen to be victims of the hell on earth the rest of the world created there over the past hundred years. The best recruiter these days is a love bomb dropping from a drone of compassion and a muslim kids innocent family getting splattered. I do not approve violence, what they do or stand for, but I call it as I see it and their death count on innocent civilians are minuscule compared to the US's and other NATO nations in the Middle East. They all suck.

Anyways goodnight :)

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How is calling somebody Islamophobic not shunning her? lol Meh, she's kind of past being a moot point anyway. I mean she's losing to Bloomberg!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is calling somebody Islamophobic not shunning her? lol Meh, she's kind of past being a moot point anyway. I mean she's losing to Bloomberg!
She actually picked up a Delegate somewhere...she now has as many as Bill Weld!!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it really a "right wing" talking point, or a talking point that right wingers like to use?
At that point in time it was sort of both and I get where he is coming from. I just also think at that time Obama was going to the other extreme to avoid the conversation. He was still killing innocents with drones, but he used nicer terms in public.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im surprised how horrible Pokihontis performed. Watching TV they certainly gave her a push far harder than reality has shown and it seems like more people cant stand her than even Hitlery.

Pokihontis couldnt even claim her home territory, RROOFFFLLLLLL!

Speaking of the other witch, Hitlery the death stench gremlin who stole the election from Burn-knee claims he isnt the strongest candidate.

"I don't think he'd be our strongest nominee, no," Clinton told ABC News in an interview aired Tuesday.
"That's what this primary process is about," Clinton continued. "Let's see who emerges, but for everybody voting today or in any of the contests ahead of time, the most important issue is who can defeat Donald Trump."

And whats boldened above makes American Democracy look terrific to the rest of the world, doesnt it?

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL, because I wouldn't attempt to prosecute my case for it, unless she was running for president. In most cases, I admit there's enough plausible deniability that in general, as long as she keeps promoting progressive ideals, I'm happy to have her under the big tent... if that makes sense.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m the troll? I’m not inventing childish words for people.

Warren is taking from Bernie’s noms.

Tulsi lost Samoa to the rich white guy. Yeah. She’s great... who likes her? She spends more time on Fox News showing what a kook she is.

Biden now has support from Bloomberg. He is going to be the nominee for sure.

Biden will crush Trump.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, she has now officially surpassed Doom-berg!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tulsi lost Samoa to the rich white guy. Yeah. She’s great... who likes her? She spends more time on Fox News showing what a kook she is.

Biden will crush Trump.
I don’t believe in conforming my opinions based off popularity contests, although if my opinions became popular the world would be a far better place

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Biden will crush Trump.
You are a troll. You're constantly posting accusations and never backing them up with facts. "Hillary was right about Trump" isn't a fact unless you honestly believe she's never been wrong about anything. You speak out against Trump, but you use his same tactics. Calling somebody a Russian asset without proof is the same thing as yelling fake news.

And congrats to Bloomberg. He spent a fortune to win a territory that isn't allowed to vote in the general election.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Biden will crush Trump.
And if he does he'll be a repeat of Obama aka the conditions that lead to Trump. Biden vs Trump is like Cancer vs AIDS.

Reactions: ax1
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And if he does he'll be a repeat of Obama aka the conditions that lead to Trump. Biden vs Trump is like Cancer vs AIDS.
There can never be another Trump.
Biden will equalize the damage Trump has done.

Hopefully we'll have a strong woman as a followup to Biden.
The conditions that lead to Trump was Trump unleashing the hatred and giving permission to all those scumbag racists. Just look at his 'rallies'. Hate events. Right out of The Dictator's Guide to ruining Democracy.

I thought you guys were smarter than this.

Edit: In the mean time, I want you guys to all wash your hands like you were just chopping ghost peppers and need to take your contact lenses out. :) Just because we disagree , doesn't mean i don't still love you guys.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Biden will equalize the damage Trump has done.

Hopefully we'll have a strong woman as a followup to Biden.
The conditions that lead to Trump was Trump unleashing the hatred and giving permission to all those scumbag racists. Just look at his 'rallies'. Hate events. Right out of The Dictator's Guide to ruining Democracy.

I thought you guys were smarter than this.

Edit: In the mean time, I want you guys to all wash your hands like you were just chopping ghost peppers and need to take your contact lenses out. :) Just because we disagree , doesn't mean i don't still love you guys.
You don't think neoliberals shipping their jobs overseas made them more susceptible to demagoguery? I thought you were smarter than that.

Saying there can never be another Trump as his approval ratings are going up is patently absurd.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There can be Dump Jr.....who knows, if Dump wins this year again which is a good possibity (close to 50% chance, lets be realistic here) then it leaves a void 4 years later and who other than Jr. to have the baton handed down to for Dump supporters to get their fix.

Or even worse than any Dump which can possibly be another Bush. Dump is the lessor of evil than the Bush family. Nothing in my living memory was as bad as the Bush era.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What jobs went overseas?
I know he's going to lose, and *Biden will win.

Warren will be endorsing *him when she drops out.
There will never be another Trump. Thankfully.

The Dems will take back the Senate.
It's gonna be sweet.

Edit:
The Trumps will be indicted by the NYAG.*
Should I make you guys a list?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pokihontis couldnt even win her own home state, her endorsement isnt a game changer.

I personally do think Bitten will get the pick due to dirty work in the DNC and the unSuperDelegate system.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Biden / Obama would be a killer ticket for 2020.
Trump would lose his sh*t.

The 22nd Amendment doesn't say you can't be president for more than two terms. It says you can't be elected president twice. If a Biden-Obama ticket won (which we'll get to), and tragedy were to befall Joe Biden, Barack Obama could become president, according to the letter of the law (which we'll also get to), since he wasn't elected to the position. As such, Obama is not constitutionally ineligible to serve as president.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What jobs went overseas?
I know he's going to lose, and *Biden will win.

The Dems will take back the Senate.
It's gonna be sweet.

Edit:
The Trumps will be indicted by the NYAG.*
Should I make you guys a list?
Umm, NAFTA, TPP, the repeal of Glass-Steagall all gutted the middle class, especially in the midwest and that was all Bill Clinton. When you bankrupt a generation and then someone comes along and scapegoats all those problems onto minorities people are, unfortunately, susceptible to that message.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And congrats to Bloomberg. He spent a fortune to win a territory that isn't allowed to vote in the general election.
Looking back, he came in so late in the game and spent almost half a billion dollars, it seems like such a strategic financial catastrophe and I cant believe he is that dumb....unless he really doesnt give a rats about the money he put in, its not like he is struggling, lol.

Im thinking this may have been simply smart marketing for the Bloomberg empire and they were thinking this as an investment the entire time....until Pokihontis came out with this woman harassment stuff that I admit I had no idea about, this certainly made him look bad.

Being that he already endorsed Bitten it does not seem like he would be running as an "I" unless Burn-knees comes out on top maybe then he will jump back in.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking back, he came in so late in the game and spent almost half a billion dollars, it seems like such a strategic financial catastrophe and I cant believe he is that dumb....unless he really doesnt give a rats about the money he put in, its not like he is struggling, lol.

Im thinking this may have been simply smart marketing for the Bloomberg empire and they were thinking this as an investment the entire time....until Pokihontis came out with this woman harassment stuff that I admit I had no idea about, this certainly made him look bad.

Being that he already endorsed Bitten it does not seem like he would be running as an "I" unless Burn-knees comes out on top maybe then he will jump back in.
hey, at least you might be getting some more Yang in your life https://www.businessinsider.com/former-presidential-candidate-andrew-yang-looking-new-york-city-mayor-2020-3

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I cant exactly say I wanted him in my life lol but simply picking the group of Demicans from the outside I thought him or Tulsi were significantly better and bring a sense of normalcy to the Executive rather than the rest of the ridiculous circus clowns up there running in that party.

Yang would be 100000% better than that current crackhead communist in charge of NYC.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
______________________ wrong thread. Lol. My bad.

Last edited:
jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Bernie can still win. He just needs to get the young people to get off their ass and vote. Will young voters come out next week after finding out that young voters didn't show up for super Tuesday? Bernie supposedly owns the under 30 crowd.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So Bernie can still win. He just needs to get the young people to get off their ass and vote. Will young voters come out next week after finding out that young voters didn't show up for super Tuesday? Bernie supposedly owns the under 30 crowd.
Either way, we're going to a contested convention where they will try to take it from Bernie if he has the plurality but not a majority (which would be almost impossible for him to get at this point.)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are more millennials than boomers. Ready and motivated to vote. Thank you Trump. :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully more young voters will smarten up and stay home condemning both the Demokrap and Repulsivkin parties and wait until Election Day to vote both cults out of office.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way, we're going to a contested convention where they will try to take it from Bernie if he has the plurality but not a majority (which would be almost impossible for him to get at this point.)
He didn’t contest it last election even thought it was stolen from him, and I wouldn’t expect him to do so again. They will write him a check and he will buy a 4th vacation home. He will be sure to try to send his voters to vote for another one who represents everything he pretends to be against in the name of beating Dump.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He didn’t contest it last election even thought it was stolen from him, and I wouldn’t expect him to do so again. They will write him a check and he will buy a 4th vacation home. He will be sure to try to send his voters to vote for another one who represents everything he pretends to be against in the name of beating Dump.
He didn't have a majority or a plurality last time. He has his home, a place in DC so he can work and a little summer camp, by this logic my family is also corrupt. lol.

For someone who doesn't ascribe to either party, that was a whole lot of Republican propaganda.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hopefully more young voters will smarten up and stay home condemning both the Demokrap and Repulsivkin parties and wait until Election Day to vote both cults out of office.
New Cult 2020 whooooo!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He didn't have a majority or a plurality last time. He has his home, a place in DC so he can work and a little summer camp, by this logic my family is also corrupt. lol.

For someone who doesn't ascribe to either party, that was a whole lot of Republican propaganda.
Why do you insist on having the need to endlessly label people, thoughts and ideas with political ideologies? LOL

They stole the election from him from the inside out, the DNC and CiaNN clearly stole it from him, read the wikileaks. Thats why its comical he would rejoin the very group that betrayed him and his millions of supporters. He should have run as an "I" from day one and never send his supporters to vote for a mass murdering genocidal immoral big banker corporate wallstreet witch.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Cult 2020 whooooo!
I just put on my "Giant Meteor 2020 Just End it Already" tshirt and hitting the gym right now. I have 3 of them.

My gym is loaded with Obobo , Hitlery and Burn-knee supporters. For the most part they like me at least.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do you insist on having the need to endlessly label people, thoughts and ideas with political ideologies? LOL

They stole the election from him from the inside out, the DNC and CiaNN clearly stole it from him, read the wikileaks. Thats why its comical he would rejoin the very group that betrayed him and his millions of supporters. He should have run as an "I" from day one and never send his supporters to vote for a mass murdering genocidal immoral big banker corporate wallstreet witch.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and shits like a duck, I'm not gonna de-catagorize it to be edgy.

Running as an Independent, while ideologically noble, is a political dead end and calling for that is sentencing him to irrelevance.

Choosing something you're not thrilled about for what you think is the greater good is part of being an adult.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wtf. I don’t have time for cable. Stop telling me what I am supposed believe. You’re the expert I guess.

There is still a chance for Bernie / Warren or Biden / Warren.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wtf. I don’t have time for cable. Stop telling me what I am supposed believe. You’re the expert I guess.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Somehow a lot of the Cable news platitudes seem to be getting through to you.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't understand why seeing someone espouse a portion of an ideology, identifying it and then discussing my problems with the overall ideology is so outrageous.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand why seeing someone espouse a portion of an ideology, identifying it and then discussing my problems with the overall ideology is so outrageous.
If your speaking to me, I don’t have a problem with it in general but when I get labeled by anybody anything other than a think 4 thyself political atheist you may get untypical responses from me. It’s not a big deal don’t worry I respect who you are and the way you express yourself.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your speaking to me, I don’t have a problem with it in general but when I get labeled by anybody anything other than a think 4 thyself political atheist you may get untypical responses from me. It’s not a big deal don’t worry I respect who you are and the way you express yourself.
A political atheist would refute the existence of politics... Also, even there you're categorizing yourself.

You seem to be amalgamating a new religion, so to speak, from pieces of the old ones. Which is cool but when you're pushed on how these pieces fit together in a different way than they fit into their current ideologies you, complain about labels, say you're striving towards something much better than what we have now without defining what that is and instead occasionally point to the constitution and one or two libertarians.

If you're in a new camp, define it but I don't understand how you can so vehemently tell people where you're not without defining where you are.