Donald Trump running for president

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This country is totally screwed up, this below is not a joke. Please dont build that wall, I might need a way out soon.

View attachment 191243
pfft, other restaurants have been doing this for years. Let the morons get their diabetic feet chopped off and then blame the healthcare system.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think thats bad?

Yeah, but ones a national chain restaurant and another is an "influencer" doing moronic crap for likes and shares. Are people still believing that activated charcoal does anything outside of alcohol and drug overdoses?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pfft, other restaurants have been doing this for years. Let the morons get their diabetic feet chopped off and then blame the healthcare system.
If Doom-berg is Prezident he will regulate the way people can buy food. He actually changed the health code (later overturned by a judge) and banned larger than 16oz soda's in NYC. Not like you wanted a 20oz and if cant buy that you buy 2 16oz and your with 32oz now...

Anyways, people around the country dont know how crazy Doom-berg really is, its much more than just him loving to tickle the testicles of poor your minorities.

He also wants to tax sugar.

Im complaining and I hate junk food.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, but ones a national chain restaurant and another is an "influencer" doing moronic crap for likes and shares. Are people still believing that activated charcoal does anything outside of alcohol and drug overdoses?
Well, evidently its good for turning fried chicken black without having to burn it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If Doom-berg is Prezident he will regulate the way people can buy food. He actually changed the health code (later overturned by a judge) and banned larger than 16oz soda's in NYC. Not like you wanted a 20oz and if cant buy that you buy 2 16oz and your with 32oz now...

Anyways, people around the country dont know how crazy Doom-berg really is, its much more than just him loving to tickle the testicles of poor your minorities.

He also wants to tax sugar.

Im complaining and I hate junk food.
Same. I don't use heroin, but have no issue with others doing it. How anybody thinks he'll be different than Trump is insane.