Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jussie Smallnutts being the most important issue of the day is another big distraction to real issues, but I gotta say big disrespect the the legal system and the police/investigators involved, and one big WTF?!? moment in recent times.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jussie Smallnutts being the most important issue of the day is another big distraction to real issues, but I gotta say big disrespect the the legal system and the police/investigators involved, and one big WTF?!? moment in recent times.
jussie story reflects social values in America today....unfortunately.

did you know that Obama's 'wife's chief of staff contacted the prosecutor on smolletts behalf? at least the prosecutor did recuse herself, but what bullshyt for ms obomo to get involved.

Reactions: ax1
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jussie story reflects social values in America today....unfortunately.

did you know that Obama's 'wife's chief of staff contacted the prosecutor on smolletts behalf? at least the prosecutor did recuse herself, but what bullshyt for ms obomo to get involved.
The whole thing is bull****, but be fair, Michelle Obama did not get involved. Somebody that used to work for her, who still has pull in Chicago, is the one that got involved. Foxx recused herself to add to the charade, but obviously her co-workers did what they did and dropped 16 freaking counts. And acting performance of the year goes to Rahm Emanuel.

Remember, the Obamas are powerful now and can certainly call on people for favors, but there are people who were already in Chicago and in power that put Obama in the Senate and the White House.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at least Republicans got some good news today: if they have a pre-existing condition, they might not live to see the next Democrat back in the White House lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at least Republicans got some good news today: if they have a pre-existing condition, they might not live to see the next Democrat back in the White House lol
Your gonna start seeing signs on peoples front yards soon that state:

I’m voting for Dump 2020!
If I’m still alive!

Or

Make America Great Again 2020!
Let me know how it worked out this time when you get to heaven! Yeah I’ll be let in too, War is Peace!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't even understand the whole concept of pre-existing condition?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The whole thing is bull****, but be fair, Michelle Obama did not get involved. Somebody that used to work for her, who still has pull in Chicago, is the one that got involved. Foxx recused herself to add to the charade, but obviously her co-workers did what they did and dropped 16 freaking counts. And acting performance of the year goes to Rahm Emanuel.

Remember, the Obamas are powerful now and can certainly call on people for favors, but there are people who were already in Chicago and in power that put Obama in the Senate and the White House.
so you are saying chicago politics is corrupt and has been for a long time?

hasn't Chicago been a democrat stronghold for a long time?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Starts when the little happy squid finds a occupied nest :)

Then it’s all downhill from there!
lol...so the concept of pre existing condition begins at conception?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
republicans are on a roll, don't know why they feel the need to go all barney fife and shot themselves in the foot...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As soon as conception happens your already in debt and broke to the Federal Government. Your screwed twice at once!
lol...life is good!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't even understand the whole concept of pre-existing condition?
Are you in absolutely perfect health with nothing wrong with you? If the answer is yes, you'll get insurance. Were you born with anything wrong or maybe are a bit older and for some reason had to get new insurance, well sucks to be you because we're not covering it and will do everything possible to show what you had was pre-existing.

It's another way for insurance companies to collect your money as long as you never get sick. As soon as you do, we're not covering it and you're losing coverage. Or we'll cover this one time and you're losing coverage.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so you are saying chicago politics is corrupt and has been for a long time?

hasn't Chicago been a democrat stronghold for a long time?
Yeah, I thought that was well known on both accounts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you in absolutely perfect health with nothing wrong with you? If the answer is yes, you'll get insurance. Were you born with anything wrong or maybe are a bit older and for some reason had to get new insurance, well sucks to be you because we're not covering it and will do everything possible to show what you had was pre-existing.

It's another way for insurance companies to collect your money as long as you never get sick. As soon as you do, we're not covering it and you're losing coverage. Or we'll cover this one time and you're losing coverage.
My only problem is when insurance screws people over who get sick and they yell pre-existing condition or investigate the claim just long enough for the person to die, or some cancer patient has an accidental laps of insurance for a day or two and isnt allowed back on.

Other than that, insurance cant exist by allowing sick people to get insurance who had no coverage prior. Its like buying a full collision auto policy the day after an accident, it just doesnt work. There is insurance, and then there is health care the two shouldnt co-exist.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

if republicans go thru with this they can kiss their ass good bye...I wonder what the percentage of over 35 who have no pre-existing is? I would bet it is pretty low.

acne
anxiety
depression
obesity
pregnancy
menstrual irregularities
sleep apnea

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My only problem is when insurance screws people over who get sick and they yell pre-existing condition or investigate the claim just long enough for the person to die, or some cancer patient has an accidental laps of insurance for a day or two and isnt allowed back on.

Other than that, insurance cant exist buy allowing sick people to get insurance who had no coverage prior. Its like buying a full collision auto policy the day after an accident, it just doesnt work. There is insurance, and then there is health care the two shouldnt co-exist.
I agree. If I wait until I have cancer, that's on me. But if I pay my bills my entire life, have insurance the entire time, and get cancer when I'm 65 and get booted, that's bull****.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. If I wait until I have cancer, that's on me. But if I pay my bills my entire life, have insurance the entire time, and get cancer when I'm 65 and get booted, that's bull****.
I would support government's sole purpose being a regulator role in terms of consumer protection. Other than that, the entire system has been hijacked since Nixon helping out his corporate donors w/ the start of managed care. Then when things go worse millions of people beg for more of the root cause, repeat cycle.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if republicans go thru with this they can kiss their ass good bye...I wonder what the percentage of over 35 who have no pre-existing is? I would bet it is pretty low.

acne
anxiety
depression
obesity
pregnancy
menstrual irregularities
sleep apnea
If the USA actually had health insurance available (not this made up bs, that is NOT insurance,) the provider and consumer can customize the policy and waive "acne" or "pregnancy" among many other things. Insurance could be dirt cheap and if something bad happens your safe if you buy in. What would be cool if you can buy a policy in case you get injured in a sport, or specifically get cancer insurance.

With everything else, get rid of running health care through insurance or as in get rid of insurance managing health care completely. Nothing would be cheaper than paying a doctor direct and bypassing paying the big government ses-pool that has been created since the 70's. Even better, eliminate the need to punish productive activities of the medical profession via IRS at gunpoint and eliminate from the consumer as well and they have even more cash in their pockets to pay for it.

Nothing will ever change as long as people continue to vote for Demicans and Republicrats, they are mostly all financed by the same people :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would support government's sole purpose being a regulator role in terms of consumer protection. Other than that, the entire system has been hijacked since Nixon helping out his corporate donors w/ the start of managed care. Then when things go worse millions of people beg for more of the root cause, repeat cycle.
Again, I agree. I don't want the government taking over. I just want the companies held responsible for giving customers what they paid for.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jussie smollets legal team is demanding apology from mayor/police superintendent.....'for dragging a innocent man's character through the mud'

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jussie smollets legal team is demanding apology from mayor/police superintendent.....'for dragging a innocent man's character through the mud'
And they're answering with a civil suit which has a lower burden of proof for showing that he faked it than a criminal case would have had lol

[video=youtube;3qQ17UnJk_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qQ17UnJk_Y[/video]

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He has a good chance of winning. People didn't think he had a chance in the primaries, they were wrong, People underestimated him for president....wrong again. After that bull**** the dems pullled with the collusion case, Trump has a better chance of winning than he ever had. Don't discount him especially when the dems figure out another way to **** it up by putting Warren or some other imbecile in there. If Biden is the candidate, I believe he will beat out Trump.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He has a good chance of winning. People didn't think he had a chance in the primaries, they were wrong, People underestimated him for president....wrong again. After that bull**** the dems pullled with the collusion case, Trump has a better chance of winning than he ever had. Don't discount him especially when the dems figure out another way to **** it up by putting Warren or some other imbecile in there. If Biden is the candidate, I believe he will beat out Trump.
So you've read the full Mueller report that hasn't been released?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you think Biden is anyone truly significant?

Also, on another note he will be 77 in November. He would be going to office at 78 and up to 86 if I have the math right. I remember the days they used to call Reagon old and this is getting insane!!!!

Lol @ senior discrimination on my part, but he is a war mongering child slaughtering lunatic anyways so no regrets.

Those debates would be fun tv though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why would you think Biden is anyone truly significant?

Also, on another note he will be 77 in November. He would be going to office at 78 and up to 86 if I have the math right. I remember the days they used to call Reagon old and this is getting insane!!!!

Lol @ senior discrimination on my part, but he is a war mongering child slaughtering lunatic anyways so no regrets.

Those debates would be fun tv though.
Put them in a cage with a dull knife. Problem gets solved one way or another.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And they're answering with a civil suit which has a lower burden of proof for showing that he faked it than a criminal case would have had lol

never a dull moment in chi-town, lol.

what is crazy is Smollett should have just got out of town and laid low for awhile, in a few months no one would even remember this nonsense. the news cycle moves on.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

never a dull moment in chi-town, lol.

what is crazy is Smollett should have just got out of town and laid low for awhile, in a few months no one would even remember this nonsense. the news cycle moves on.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'uncle joe' biden has more skeletons than a episode of scooby-doo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ax1 rand paul says brennan, clapper and comey tried to bring down a sitting president.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1 rand paul says brennan, clapper and comey tried to bring down a sitting president.
I didnt run into that but this is what I already thought for a long time. I know I say his policies are mostly the same, but Dump does appear to be outside of the deep state empire.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didnt run into that but this is what I already thought for a long time. I know I say his policies are mostly the same, but Dump does appear to be outside of the deep state empire.
chalk up one for the dumpster,lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chalk up one for the dumpster,lol.
Just remember when people say your crazy for even mentioning the "Deep State" just tell them to read the officially released documents directly from the F.B.I as to who really ran the Hitlery investigation.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If the deep state exists and if Trump is outside of it, then how did he get elected?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the deep state exists and if Trump is outside of it, then how did he get elected?
They couldn’t rig the election enough.....maybe.

Even if he isn’t truly deep state himself he does plant and surround himself with enough deep state goblins and props up monster deep state policies and wars that it doesn’t matter if he is a genuine outsider or not. He is deep state....maybe I can guess not everybody in the deep state gets along and there are personal agendas which is reasonable to think. Deep state does not necessarily mean unified and lack internal conflicts. Just watch mob movies, same concept.

I don’t have the answers here but F them all!!!!!! Lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Even if he isn’t truly deep state himself he does plant and surround himself with enough deep state goblins and props up monster deep state policies and wars that it doesn’t matter if he is a genuine outsider or not. He is deep state....maybe I can guess not everybody in the deep state gets along and there are personal agendas which is reasonable to think. Deep state does not necessarily mean unified and lack internal conflicts. Just watch mob movies, same concept.

I see them as all the same and have no doubt the Trumps and Clintons will be back to attending the same parties after this is over.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see them as all the same and have no doubt the Trumps and Clintons will be back to attending the same parties after this is over.
Edit: Nvmd...that was just horrible professionalism on my part, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Limbaugh said that cia might have been rogue for awhile and 'maybe' gave george w bad info intentionally.

the conspiracy theories are about to go into overdrive, lol.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The bias that is being shown by protective services should scare anyone that cares about liberty.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The bias that is being shown by protective services should scare anyone that cares about liberty.
if you believe there was collusion among the heads of the intelligence communities you almost have to believe that the media has been complicit.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you believe there was collusion among the heads of the intelligence communities you almost have to believe that the media has been complicit.
I have been having a hard time trying to understand what exactly our mainstream media is at this point. Are they just fans or is there a bigger connection for how they operate. I have no idea.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been having a hard time trying to understand what exactly our mainstream media is at this point. Are they just fans or is there a bigger connection for how they operate. I have no idea.
many if not all owners of mainstream media have been open about their dislike for trump and conservatives. left wing all the way!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, I missed it lol
Oh good, if you heard me talking about Dump, Hitlery, Bill and having Timbucktoos and golden showers you would probably lose every ounce of respect you had for me, lol!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
many if not all owners of mainstream media have been open about their dislike for trump and conservatives. left wing all the way!!!
What I mean is how is it a good business model to shut out a large portion of people off the bat, and then report hearsay/speculations that have to be retracted all the time that should make people on your side lose trust in you. I don’t get how that works. You would think they would fail at making money. It’s so bizarre.

But yea Fox is obviously conservative while everything else is obviously “progressive.”