Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im very familiar with the way he talks and his views, I think they are taking him out of context again with this "psychosis" statement to discredit him further and further. Thats my analysis with my experience with him. There is nothing wrong with questioning events such as Sandy Hook and I remember listening to his live show after it happened and what was said by 3rd parties after and I clearly remember what he said was taken way out of context and he persistently acknowledged children did die shortly afterwards which I know because I listened to his show live frequently at that time.

We are in the day of age we cant have open discussions without having a mass media war agaisnt you whether its Alex or anyone else, but he has a big following so he is going to be the pinata to set the narrative to control mass media.

I dunno thats my honest assessment, Im not big supported of him anymore since Dump took office. He turned a bit hypocritical on a few important issues of mine and although I do understand why some people may support Dump, he is too obsessed with him.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Limbaugh said that cia might have been rogue for awhile and 'maybe' gave george w bad info intentionally.

the conspiracy theories are about to go into overdrive, lol.
I dont think he was given bad info intentionally in any way at all, his father is CIA and was top dog and I have every reason to believe he was every part of the deep state. Although he is just a puppet punk and Dyck called all the shots.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been having a hard time trying to understand what exactly our mainstream media is at this point. Are they just fans or is there a bigger connection for how they operate. I have no idea.
They just all read CIA teleprompters. Its the law.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trump campaign has a new...adam 'pencil neck' shiff tee shirt...look for cnn and msnbc to make a big deal of this, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
holy cow...it's freaking snowing here!!!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In Pa it’s warm. Got in some yard work. You gotta mulch, you got to!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
many if not all owners of mainstream media have been open about their dislike for trump and conservatives. left wing all the way!!!
How many members of every other media company except Fox had employees leave to join the Obama administration and vice versa. Now do the same with only Fox and the Trump administration.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im very familiar with the way he talks and his views, I think they are taking him out of context again with this "psychosis" statement to discredit him further and further. Thats my analysis with my experience with him. There is nothing wrong with questioning events such as Sandy Hook and I remember listening to his live show after it happened and what was said by 3rd parties after and I clearly remember what he said was taken way out of context and he persistently acknowledged children did die shortly afterwards which I know because I listened to his show live frequently at that time.

We are in the day of age we cant have open discussions without having a mass media war agaisnt you whether its Alex or anyone else, but he has a big following so he is going to be the pinata to set the narrative to control mass media.

I dunno thats my honest assessment, Im not big supported of him anymore since Dump took office. He turned a bit hypocritical on a few important issues of mine and although I do understand why some people may support Dump, he is too obsessed with him.
Videos and full transcript:
http://infowarslawsuit.com/breaking-news-watch-alex-jones-video-deposition/ https://www.scribd.com/document/403646647/Alex-Jones-Sandy-Hook-Deposition?**********SkimbitLtd&ad_group=38395X1559799X6b77e8ffbb5bc28d55dd3f7771b71f67&keyword=660149026&********hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate

Feel free to show me where he's being taken out of context. There's a difference between questioning what we're shown in the media and stating conspiracy theories as fact. It's healthy to question, but that means researching and coming to a conclusion based on facts. Just because something is reported by CNN or whoever else doesn't make it automatically a lie that should be replaced with another made up lie.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How many members of every other media company except Fox had employees leave to join the Obama administration and vice versa. Now do the same with only Fox and the Trump administration.
the presidents of both cbs and abc news had siblings working at the Obama white house..Obama deputy secretary of state tim nides is married to cnn executive virginia mosely...press secretary jay carney is married to abc news contributor Claire shipman...ben Rhodes is the brother of cbs president david Rhodes. and we all know little Georgie was 'one of' bill's fixers.

in the first four years of the Obama administration 25 former reporters joined the Obama 'team'. even good ole Samantha powers was a former journalist.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the presidents of both cbs and abc news had siblings working at the Obama white house..Obama deputy secretary of state tim nides is married to cnn executive virginia mosely...press secretary jay carney is married to abc news contributor Claire shipman...ben Rhodes is the brother of cbs president david Rhodes. and we all know little Georgie was 'one of' bill's fixers.

in the first four years of the Obama administration 25 former reporters joined the Obama 'team'. even good ole Samantha powers was a former journalist.
You can avoid the question, but it destroys the whole mainstream media hates Trump argument. If you want to add on siblings and spouses, then just add that to the Trump list as well. You know Trump, the guy who had a show on NBC. The guy who hashtags foxandfriends.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can avoid the question, but it destroys the whole mainstream media hates Trump argument. If you want to add on siblings and spouses, then just add that to the Trump list as well. You know Trump, the guy who had a show on NBC. The guy who hashtags foxandfriends.
It’s pretty obvious outside of Fox they do...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Videos and full transcript:
http://infowarslawsuit.com/breaking-news-watch-alex-jones-video-deposition/ https://www.scribd.com/document/403646647/Alex-Jones-Sandy-Hook-Deposition?**********SkimbitLtd&ad_group=38395X1559799X6b77e8ffbb5bc28d55dd3f7771b71f67&keyword=660149026&********hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate

Feel free to show me where he's being taken out of context. There's a difference between questioning what we're shown in the media and stating conspiracy theories as fact. It's healthy to question, but that means researching and coming to a conclusion based on facts. Just because something is reported by CNN or whoever else doesn't make it automatically a lie that should be replaced with another made up lie.
Damn thats alot of homework you want me to do here, 3 hours and 15 minutes in video making this the official largest homework assignment in Dump thread history!

I dont see what the big deal is if he called Sandy a hoax when it first happened, based on US government history I can understand why. I can see how people who have all their faith and trust in government can over-react to any statement.

I think this is all political, we have massacres every moment of every day and have been misled and lied to by the media trillions of times causing the deaths of not only millions of foreigners but the deaths of our own people too. When Alex thinks there may have been a false flag going on and then corrects himself about children dying and he is the evil one....the media and government directly misleads to get public support to mass death, they are simply doing their job. What the media does doesnt justify Alex's action, but I feel like they are making something out of nothing here and I think I know why.

They never play the trillions and trillions of times Alex said he does acknowledge the children die, not once. If they did they would distract the purpose they want. Thats what I mean by "out of context" but maybe Im using the term inappropriately?

But hey, if they want to sue him fine but Im not supporting it. I support their right to try for sure.

note: I didnt see the 3+ hours of video yet, but I actually may work on that bits and peaces as psychology guy (my main study when I went to college, and no I am no way an expert or psychologist, lol) I think its interesting to see someone try to pick his brain of his magnitude in this setting.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I listen to Rogan and when Jones was on there he has said that he thought it was a hoax based on different things. Those things ended up not being true so he changed his stance. He said some wild **** on there, but Sandy was not some hill he was willing to die on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dump has an incredible point with his "fake news" slogans but loses all his credibility when he props up Fox who sold us all those wars those years and propped up the war on terror and the tearing apart our US Constitution on our homeland by trying to convince the public that terrorists can use pens and weapons of terror.
https://www.foxnews.com/story/terrorists-may-use-pen-guns-fbi-warns

I can enjoy some Tucker Carlson though once in a blue moon, but Fox 100% is deep state on steroids just like the rest on TV.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dump has an incredible point with his "fake news" slogans but loses all his credibility when he props up Fox who sold us all those wars those years and propped up the war on terror and the tearing apart our US Constitution on our homeland by trying to convince the public that terrorists can use pens and weapons of terror.
https://www.foxnews.com/story/terrorists-may-use-pen-guns-fbi-warns

I can enjoy some Tucker Carlson though once in a blue moon, but Fox 100% is deep state on steroids just like the rest on TV.
Yea you can make no mistake about it both political parties will undermine the constitution when it suits them, and they will both raise the deficient as they don’t want to lose votes for being fiscally responsible.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im trying to catch up to this lawsuit as Ive been focusing on other things as of late and barely listening to infowars. From the CNN article:

"The first two lawsuits each sought at least $1 million in damages for "a severe degree of mental stress and anguish" and "high degree of psychological pain" that the parents suffered as a result from Jones' coverage of the shooting, in addition to past and future damage their reputations may suffer."

Yeah right, so the parents were tuning into infowars radio show that day....or perhaps they should sue CiaNN for regurgitating his day 1 comments over and over again on mass media for an eternity. Will the parents sue mainstream media for shoving it in their face and mass public in the first place? I bet most of them never heard of Alex until mainstream media shoved it down their throats and used the Sandy Hook parents to propel their own agenda which is to discredit and silence alternative/private media as a whole and boost ratings and suck up every last life out of that horrendous day and victims blood to satisfy their corporate sponsors and shareholders and prop up the politicians leverage on public policy.

"Defendants' defamatory publications were designed to harm the Plaintiffs' reputation and subject the Plaintiffs to public contempt, disgrace, ridicule, or attack," the lawsuits allege. "Defendants acted with actual malice. Defendants' defamatory statements were knowingly false or made with reckless disregard for the truth or falsity of the statements at the time the statements were made."

Malice? The way it was shoved down their throats I bet they felt that way.

I really hope nothing comes out of this lawsuit honestly, and Im saddened these people and victims are manipulated in many various ways regardless of what happened with Alex and his intents and even if infowars never existed by most of the other media and politicians looking to capitalize on a "good" crisis.

There are so many ways I can look at this, if I was a parent Id want to sue the State Government for creating "gun free zones" as that had a more direct effect on the mass slaughter than some loony obese bodybuilder selling Bain Force and Survival Shield supplements running a radio show on AM networks.

Just my Sunday morning 3 cents while all of you are in Church, but they are all a pile of the same shyt, even that morbidly obese bodybuilder who I like to defend time to time, lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s pretty obvious outside of Fox they do...
Aside from CNN, give examples. Just because they report on Trump doing something that doesn't make him look good doesn't mean they hate him. They're reporting the news.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I listen to Rogan and when Jones was on there he has said that he thought it was a hoax based on different things. Those things ended up not being true so he changed his stance. He said some wild **** on there, but Sandy was not some hill he was willing to die on.
I havent seen the Rogan interview yet but Ive been watching the deposition on and off all morning. Just hit 1 hour 47 minutes and he is still stands by and is consistent with questioning the anomalies and big cover up of Sandy Hook while simultaneously acknowledging that there was a real mass shooting and children died which is consistent of what I heard him say over the past number of years. He still is willing to die on questioning Sandy Hook's anomalies which I dont understand why anybody wouldnt as long as you acknowledge the children died as that is set in stone 100% fact.

[video=youtube;I7siWJ86g40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1847&v=I7siWJ86g40[/video]

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im trying to catch up to this lawsuit as Ive been focusing on other things as of late and barely listening to infowars. From the CNN article:

"The first two lawsuits each sought at least $1 million in damages for "a severe degree of mental stress and anguish" and "high degree of psychological pain" that the parents suffered as a result from Jones' coverage of the shooting, in addition to past and future damage their reputations may suffer."

Yeah right, so the parents were tuning into infowars radio show that day....or perhaps they should sue CiaNN for regurgitating his day 1 comments over and over again on mass media for an eternity. Will the parents sue mainstream media for shoving it in their face and mass public in the first place? I bet most of them never heard of Alex until mainstream media shoved it down their throats and used the Sandy Hook parents to propel their own agenda which is to discredit and silence alternative/private media as a whole and boost ratings and suck up every last life out of that horrendous day and victims blood to satisfy their corporate sponsors and shareholders and prop up the politicians leverage on public policy.

"Defendants' defamatory publications were designed to harm the Plaintiffs' reputation and subject the Plaintiffs to public contempt, disgrace, ridicule, or attack," the lawsuits allege. "Defendants acted with actual malice. Defendants' defamatory statements were knowingly false or made with reckless disregard for the truth or falsity of the statements at the time the statements were made."

Malice? The way it was shoved down their throats I bet they felt that way.

I really hope nothing comes out of this lawsuit honestly, and Im saddened these people and victims are manipulated in many various ways regardless of what happened with Alex and his intents and even if infowars never existed by most of the other media and politicians looking to capitalize on a "good" crisis.

There are so many ways I can look at this, if I was a parent Id want to sue the State Government for creating "gun free zones" as that had a more direct effect on the mass slaughter than some loony obese bodybuilder selling Bain Force and Survival Shield supplements running a radio show on AM networks.

Just my Sunday morning 3 cents while all of you are in Church, but they are all a pile of the same shyt, even that morbidly obese bodybuilder who I like to defend time to time, lol.
If it was just Alex Jones saying things, there wouldn't be an issue. The issue is that we now live in a country where the word "expert" means nothing anymore. People think they've educated themselves and done their "research" by believing what they heard on facebook or saw on some random webpage over the word of a physician or actual researcher. People discredit facts with absolutely no evidence to back up their claims and then call people fools for believing solid evidence. Real news is called "fake news" while actual fake news is passed off as true. Alex Jones helped create that problem and he knowingly convinced people of lies, even when it resulted in those people going out and harassing and threatening to kill people. True, Alex Jones never said go out and harm people, but he did tell people that the government wants to hurt them and here are the people that are helping them do that, which includes the parents of dead kids.

And it's not just CNN helping spread the misinformation. You know that you can go and type Sandy Hook into an internet search engine or youtube, until they started censoring videos, and what is going to come up. Alex Jones inspires people to spread his information. You've even mentioned it in this thread, no? I'm not meaning to call you out, but showing that his words don't exist in some vacuum until CNN decides to tell the world about it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn thats alot of homework you want me to do here, 3 hours and 15 minutes in video making this the official largest homework assignment in Dump thread history!
And btw, not expecting you to watch all or any of it lol. There's just no reason to rely on news media filtering it when the whole thing is online.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aside from CNN, give examples. Just because they report on Trump doing something that doesn't make him look good doesn't mean they hate him. They're reporting the news.
the view...Rachel maddow...that crazy woman and guy on pbs ...and on fox shepard smith and Leland vittert. just to name a few, fox has also got juan Williams and leslie marshall.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just look at the difference in how they all treated Smollett Vs how they treat those kids with Maga hats. The reporting from Hollywood, daytime tv, news stations, etc pounced in kids for a hat when they could have easily taken an hour and watch more than that one clip and see the real story. Meanwhile they just can’t form an opinion on Smollett with all the evidence available. You think it’s coincidence?

Hell this week Rachel Maddow almost cried because her president didn’t commit treason. I guess that’s normal for people with no horse in the race.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the view...Rachel maddow...that crazy woman and guy on pbs ...and on fox shepard smith and Leland vittert. just to name a few, fox has also got juan Williams and leslie marshall.
Those are opinion shows, not the news. Trump constantly calls in to Fox and Friends. Remember before we get off track, I'm not saying that anti-Trump news doesn't exist. I'm saying he has his share of cheerleaders too and takes an active part in the media. The same thing happened with Obama; CNN was his friend and Fox wasn't.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just look at the difference in how they all treated Smollett Vs how they treat those kids with Maga hats. The reporting from Hollywood, daytime tv, news stations, etc pounced in kids for a hat when they could have easily taken an hour and watch more than that one clip and see the real story. Meanwhile they just can’t form an opinion on Smollett with all the evidence available. You think it’s coincidence?

Hell this week Rachel Maddow almost cried because her president didn’t commit treason. I guess that’s normal for people with no horse in the race.
I'm asking you for examples of Trump. I'm not debating if The View makes up drama for ratings or if Maddow does the same for content. Maddow is just a liberal Limbaugh. I keep hearing this over and over on how the media is out to get him, mostly initiated from his own mouth and those of his administration who orchestrated the distrust in the media. Bannon created an entire news agency off of tricking readers into believing that his company wasn't mainstream news and he showed Trump exactly which companies to go after. It was a smart move and it worked.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was just Alex Jones saying things, there wouldn't be an issue. The issue is that we now live in a country where the word "expert" means nothing anymore. People think they've educated themselves and done their "research" by believing what they heard on facebook or saw on some random webpage over the word of a physician or actual researcher. People discredit facts with absolutely no evidence to back up their claims and then call people fools for believing solid evidence. Real news is called "fake news" while actual fake news is passed off as true. Alex Jones helped create that problem and he knowingly convinced people of lies, even when it resulted in those people going out and harassing and threatening to kill people. True, Alex Jones never said go out and harm people, but he did tell people that the government wants to hurt them and here are the people that are helping them do that, which includes the parents of dead kids.

And it's not just CNN helping spread the misinformation. You know that you can go and type Sandy Hook into an internet search engine or youtube, until they started censoring videos, and what is going to come up. Alex Jones inspires people to spread his information. You've even mentioned it in this thread, no? I'm not meaning to call you out, but showing that his words don't exist in some vacuum until CNN decides to tell the world about it.
What is it that you want to do about it, and if anything how?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those are opinion shows, not the news. Trump constantly calls in to Fox and Friends. Remember before we get off track, I'm not saying that anti-Trump news doesn't exist. I'm saying he has his share of cheerleaders too and takes an active part in the media. The same thing happened with Obama; CNN was his friend and Fox wasn't.
that's the thing...there is no just the news shows anymore...everything from what they cover to the slant they put on it.

fox is the only network that views trump favorably, the rest all seem to have a anti-trump agenda.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm asking you for examples of Trump. I'm not debating if The View makes up drama for ratings or if Maddow does the same for content. Maddow is just a liberal Limbaugh. I keep hearing this over and over on how the media is out to get him, mostly initiated from his own mouth and those of his administration who orchestrated the distrust in the media. Bannon created an entire news agency off of tricking readers into believing that his company wasn't mainstream news and he showed Trump exactly which companies to go after. It was a smart move and it worked.
Dude I never said that there are not places that like Trump. I just said the majority of the media does not. I list examples and you say they don’t work because it has to be news. It can’t have opinions. The majority of the news in America is full of opinion and bias in America. There is not much at this time that doesn’t have the authors personal biases laced in it. You bring up that Bannon dude...well he puts his bias and opinion in news too so by your standards that doesn’t count either. I guess their is no news lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude I never said that there are not places that like Trump. I just said the majority of the media does not. I list examples and you say they don’t work because it has to be news. It can’t have opinions. The majority of the news in America is full of opinion and bias in America. There is not much at this time that doesn’t have the authors personal biases laced in it. You bring up that Bannon dude...well he puts his bias and opinion in news too so by your standards that doesn’t count either. I guess their is no news lol.
Dude, read your own post and then come back to answer. If you're going to make a statement saying that something is pretty obvious, then enlighten the rest of us with examples. The shows you listed are equivalent to op-ed pieces which have always been differentiated from real news for a very good reason. At no time did I discount an entire news source because they slip in some opinion, but the shows you listed are clearly not news. They are nothing except opinion and bias.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's the thing...there is no just the news shows anymore...everything from what they cover to the slant they put on it.

fox is the only network that views trump favorably, the rest all seem to have a anti-trump agenda.
Fox, the channel that said Trump is cutting off aid to 3 Mexican countries: Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala. They all deserve each other.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, read your own post and then come back to answer. If you're going to make a statement saying that something is pretty obvious, then enlighten the rest of us with examples. The shows you listed are equivalent to op-ed pieces which have always been differentiated from real news for a very good reason. At no time did I discount an entire news source because they slip in some opinion, but the shows you listed are clearly not news. They are nothing except opinion and bias.
This is such a stupid argument. Media has a very large left wing bias. It’s not a surprise if you look where a lot of it comes from. Left wing cities. Where is Silicon Valley? What would you consider LA and NY where much of news comes from? Just common sense would explain why it is the way it is and it isn’t a conspiracy. If all the news came from areas that were full of conservatives the majority of it would probably be conservative.

You sit there and say you can’t use stuff with opinions but continue to use Fox News as your main example. You don’t think they are just as opinionated as the rest of them? Are you serious? Lmao ok dude.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is such a stupid argument. Media has a very large left wing bias. It’s not a surprise if you look where a lot of it comes from. Left wing cities. Where is Silicon Valley? What would you consider LA and NY where much of news comes from? Just common sense would explain why it is the way it is and it isn’t a conspiracy. If all the news came from areas that were full of conservatives the majority of it would probably be conservative.

You sit there and say you can’t use stuff with opinions but continue to use Fox News as your main example. You don’t think they are just as opinionated as the rest of them? Are you serious? Lmao ok dude.
For the second time, I am clearly not saying that a news agency should be ignored simply because they show occasional bias or opinion. And what am I using Fox News as my main example for?! YOU said it was "It’s pretty obvious outside of Fox they do..." I'm asking for an example because all you've done so far is give your own opinions on general talk shows. You're just parroting the same crap everybody else who gets their news from Fox and Trump's twitter feed say. You can't give actual examples to back up your claim and saying something is common sense is a cop out for people who don't want to use facts.

My entire point is that Trump isn't being attacked by the media or mainstream media or liberal news or whatever you want to call it. Fox is sucking his **** and has been since the start, so where in the **** did I ever say that Fox isn't as opinionated? I'm the only one saying that they too are mainstream media and have Trump on as a guest often. Just because a majority of news agencies are reporting stories on Trump that are not flattering or concern areas that make him look bad doesn't mean they are biased against him. It means that he keeps doing shady crap.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, you said I can’t use cnn or msnbc as examples yet you sit there talking about Fox the whole time. Yea we can have a fair conversation with those standards lol. Ok dude.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is it that you want to do about it, and if anything how?
Call people out on their lies. Nice at first until they get defensive and then tough love. People need to learn to separate facts from feelings and if somebody online says something that makes you question what you thought was a fact, great, but actually look into it and form your own opinion. This idea that just because somebody says that must be a lie because it was on CNN or Fox is insane. Question everything, but put the work in. People want things handed to them without doing the hard work which is why we're flooded with youtube and instagram influencers. People think they're educated because they listen to a podcast. All of that is just repeating somebody else's opinion and people are making a very good living off of that.

I also see people easily discrediting experts or valid sources as biased or fake news. Another brilliant strategy from the left and right: attack people and sources that are giving correct information so that we can fill in the gaps with complete crap. I've seen in this very thread snopes.com get attacked as biased, so it must be untrustworthy. Snopes gives sources, which again comes back to people not wanting to put in the work. And I'm sure some of their pieces are biased one way, but get over your feelings and focus on the facts (not talking to you in any of this, just general statements).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, you said I can’t use cnn or msnbc as examples yet you sit there talking about Fox the whole time. Yea we can have a fair conversation with those standards lol. Ok dude.
I'm admitting CNN has been caught red handed of hating Trump. You said everything outside of Fox, which should leave a fairly large pool to choose from even if you exclude CNN. I never said anything about MSNBC, but feel free to show me where I did.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm admitting CNN has been caught red handed of hating Trump. You said everything outside of Fox, which should leave a fairly large pool to choose from even if you exclude CNN. I never said anything about MSNBC, but feel free to show me where I did.
Rachel Maddow is the largest show on that channel and you discredit it lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I never knew domestic violence was a white thing. Wasn’t Biden a established pervert and little girl groper or was that someone else?

IMG_3333.JPG

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, I never knew domestic violence was a white thing. Wasn’t Biden a established pervert and little girl groper or was that someone else?

View attachment 181350
He is also the guy that said the potato Mitt Romney would have African Americans back in chains lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rachel Maddow is the largest show on that channel and you discredit it lol
Fine, there's one. Her opinions don't speak for the entire channel though, specifically their actual news show MSNBC Live. Keep going since it's so obvious everywhere outside of Fox as you said.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fine, there's one. Her opinions don't speak for the entire channel though, specifically their actual news show MSNBC Live. Keep going since it's so obvious everywhere outside of Fox as you said.
Dude I don’t even understand why you are hell bent on this. I think it is very obvious that pretty much all of our “news” is biased. Since a large portion of it comes from areas that are 90% or more Democrat the bias swings that way quite a bit. Obviously there are other sources that swing the other way. They probably individually rate high because there is less competition amongst them. I don’t care if you think we have unbiased news coverage. You can drink that Kool aid. As someone who wants the government, no matter who is in it, to have way less authority over my life I notice which side they each swing when I check it out. I think the entire two party system is a crock of ****. I don’t care enough about it to sit there and figure out your prerequisites to what my opinions are, and I don’t have the time to treat this like a college class and sit there and make a research paper to appease you. You are more than welcome to your opinion that our media stations don’t all have their own agenda. Good for you man. Have at it. We disagree. That’s ok. We still have that freedom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where were the whistle blowers during the Obama administration, or do you think they were squeeky clean?
There was one who escaped to Hong Kong and then Putin saved him. Then there was another stuck in the Ecuadorian Embassy, he isnt American but helped plenty of Americans get the internal word out. The rest he either arrested using the WWI espionage act or assassinated them. Of course this isnt news to CiaNN.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There was one who escaped to Hong Kong and then Putin saved him. Then there was another stuck in the Ecuadorian Embassy, he isnt American but helped plenty of Americans get the internal word out. The rest he either arrested using the WWI espionage act or assassinated them. Of course this isnt news to CiaNN.
what category do you put lois lerner?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
where were the whistle blowers during the Obama administration, or do you think they were squeeky clean?
I don't think the Obama administration was clean, but they followed the rulings of this person who had served for 18 years, including under Obama and Bush. 25 times they denied clearance and the Trump administration overruled to give security clearance, but your first concern is what about Obama?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you purposely leaving out the one that Obama commuted the sentence for?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you purposely leaving out the one that Obama commuted the sentence for?
I dont trust anything he does, he is one intelligent calculating precise executioner. Bradly Manning should be forever praised for what he did though. He is in big trouble again though, feel bad about it.