Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible to not care what they do behind closed doors but still make fun of them for being a bunch of sissy soy drinking fairies? Asking for a friend…
going thru krogers and see some kid with green hair, nose, ears, lips pierced and his fat belly hanging out with a womans bra on...had to stop and laugh out loud, sorry if i offended anyone's sensibilities but i found it funny as hell!!!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cmon Man, Ole Cornpop might like that Krogers retard with the green hair man, Cmon???
Bra?? My kind of person to sniff man, me and ole Hunter can sniff it good.
Grab him right by the Cornpop man, Cmon???

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
going thru krogers and see some kid with green hair, nose, ears, lips pierced and his fat belly hanging out with a womans bra on...had to stop and laugh out loud, sorry if i offended anyone's sensibilities but i found it funny as hell!!!
Exactly. Being queer is one thing. Making yourself look like a circus performer with a lisp is another thing. Present yourself as a weirdo don’t get offended when you are treated as such.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
By all means….I have a friend that will laugh and make fun too!
i find that pointing at and laughing is a better insult than engaging in a pointless arguement--much the same as i do with people in this thread who i find it pointless to attempt in civil conversation....

wait for it.....lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or in some cases, traditional conservatives go apeshyt hypocritical-tard and find it better to engage in libertard cancel culture blocking people who spit truth challenging their Fox News propagated views.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i find that pointing at and laughing is a better insult than engaging in a pointless arguement--much the same as i do with people in this thread who i find it pointless to attempt in civil conversation....

wait for it.....lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
breaking:

lindell just put up 5 million for any cycber expert to prove the info he is dropping is wrong.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
breaking:

lindell just put up 5 million for any cycber expert to prove the info he is dropping is wrong.
if only diben got fact checked as much as lindell...diben knows he can say anything and get a free pass---lindell knows that even his puntuation marks will be fact checked!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libtards cancel Conservatives

In return Conservatives cancel freedom loving Constitutionalists...ya know the ones that defend their right to free speech more than anybody.

Come on man! In a political forum??? LMFAO!

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Libtards cancel Conservatives

In return Conservatives cancel freedom loving Constitutionalists...ya know the ones that defend their right to free speech more than anybody.

Come on man! In a political forum??? LMFAO!
Y’all need to squash that sh*t. Too many commonalities between us all.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y’all need to squash that sh*t. Too many commonalities between us all.
I get girly transmephadite when cancelled and perma-blocked, sorry. Maybe I should drop the clomid? Lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black Lives Matters where are you? 3 woman and a man (guess what race, not that should matter but if going by BLM standards it does) beat a disabled 61 year old black lady in Harlem, beat her with a pot, stole her walker and $22.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
many cities are considering reverting back to mask mandate despite vaccines....biden admin is considering door to door campaign targeting non-vaxxers.

my question is this-- shouldn't record of vaccine be covered by hippa law?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
many cities are considering reverting back to mask mandate despite vaccines....biden admin is considering door to door campaign targeting non-vaxxers.

Masks didn’t work the first time around…surely they will work this time around…stupid fucking democrats.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yes, 100%.

Under HIPAA, protected health information is considered to be individually identifiable information relating to the past, present, or future health status of an individual that is created, collected, or transmitted, or maintained by a HIPAA-covered entity in relation to the provision of healthcare, payment for healthcare services, or use in healthcare operations (PHI healthcare business uses).

Health information such as diagnoses, treatment information, medical test results, and prescription information are considered protected health information under HIPAA, as are national identification numbers and demographic information such as birth dates, gender, ethnicity, and contact and emergency contact information. PHI relates to physical records, while ePHI is any PHI that is created, stored, transmitted, or received electronically.

PHI only relates to information on patients or health plan members. It does not include information contained in educational and employment records, that includes health information maintained by a HIPAA covered entity in its capacity as an employer.

PHI is only considered PHI when an individual could be identified from the information. If all identifiers are stripped from health data, it ceases to be protected health information and the HIPAA Privacy Rule’s restrictions on uses and disclosures no longer apply.

So, vaccination status in which an individual could be identified from the information, is PHI.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, 100%.

Under HIPAA, protected health information is considered to be individually identifiable information relating to the past, present, or future health status of an individual that is created, collected, or transmitted, or maintained by a HIPAA-covered entity in relation to the provision of healthcare, payment for healthcare services, or use in healthcare operations (PHI healthcare business uses).

Health information such as diagnoses, treatment information, medical test results, and prescription information are considered protected health information under HIPAA, as are national identification numbers and demographic information such as birth dates, gender, ethnicity, and contact and emergency contact information. PHI relates to physical records, while ePHI is any PHI that is created, stored, transmitted, or received electronically.

PHI only relates to information on patients or health plan members. It does not include information contained in educational and employment records, that includes health information maintained by a HIPAA covered entity in its capacity as an employer.

PHI is only considered PHI when an individual could be identified from the information. If all identifiers are stripped from health data, it ceases to be protected health information and the HIPAA Privacy Rule’s restrictions on uses and disclosures no longer apply.

So, vaccination status in which an individual could be identified from the information, is PHI.
so, that makes the question of is it legal to require proof of being vaccinated legal?

it seem like a 100% violation of hippa law to ask for proof of vaccination.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Masks didn’t work the first time around…surely they will work this time around…stupid fucking democrats.
just another example of difference between democrats and republicans-eh?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just another example of difference between democrats and republicans-eh?
Our “republican” mayor went all in on masks first go around. So did Texas’s beloved “republican” mayor. Several southern governors as well. A power grab was attempted by both sides of the aisle. The republicans has since backed off of mandates due to blowback and impending voting season. Democrats are retards so I don’t expect them to wisen up anytime soon. Otherwise there would be no such thing as the democrat party. All feelings, no brains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Our “republican” mayor went all in on masks first go around. So did Texas’s beloved “republican” mayor. Several southern governors as well. A power grab was attempted by both sides of the aisle. The republicans has since backed off of mandates due to blowback and impending voting season. Democrats are retards so I don’t expect them to wisen up anytime soon. Otherwise there would be no such thing as the democrat party. All feelings, no brains.
you are free to do and think as you want, but if you think we are better off with democrats in control and that there is no difference between democrats and republicans then we have a serious divide.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anti-vaxxer Republicrats never forget.....Operation Warpspeed to vax the entire population was a a Prez Dump and Republicrat policy.

Republicrats only pretending to be anti-mask and pro-choice/vax to give their sheep the illusion they are getting real change.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you are free to do and think as you want, but if you think we are better off with democrats in control and that there is no difference between democrats and republicans then we have a serious divide.
I don’t believe I have ever said we are better of, nor would I. I hate democrats, I hate everything they stand for. I think people that vote Democrat are window licking morons or deadbeat bums that want to ride on the backs of others. I think I have made it very clear my stance on democrats.

But, if anyone thinks I will give a republican a pass when they act like democrats then they have another thing coming. If a republican politician went in on masks or any of this scamdemic stupid ass Covid nonsense then they will not get my vote. Period.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
department of homeland security said it is ending two trump era border wall contracts in laredo sector of texas.....countless thousands of illegal have swarmed over existing walls, many of which could be positive for covid.

dhs said the wall is not necessary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t believe I have ever said we are better of, nor would I. I hate democrats, I hate everything they stand for. I think people that vote Democrat are window licking morons or deadbeat bums that want to ride on the backs of others. I think I have made it very clear my stance on democrats.

But, if anyone thinks I will give a republican a pass when they act like democrats then they have another thing coming. If a republican politician went in on masks or any of this scamdemic stupid ass Covid nonsense then they will not get my vote. Period.
RINO's...my republican mayor has been mayor for 3 terms and gets my vote...indiana governor is wishywashy on some issues but i am 100% confident he is better than any femocrat would be. of the 7 congress members 6 are repubilcan with 1 femocrat..senate is 2 republicans with outstanding conservative voting records...overall i feel well served.

that was a typo but i like it---femocrat, lol.

glad we are on same page!!!

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RINO's...my republican mayor has been mayor for 3 terms and gets my vote...indiana governor is wishywashy on some issues but i am 100% confident he is better than any femocrat would be. of the 7 congress members 6 are repubilcan with 1 femocrat..senate is 2 republicans with outstanding conservative voting records...overall i feel well served.

that was a typo but i like it---femocrat, lol.

glad we are on same page!!!
Our two senators are lifelong politicians. I will not be voting for either one of them. They are both rinos. Our mayor and me have gotten into it pretty heavy and I do not like the man. I will not be voting for him. All of these are being primaried and I am really hoping they get voted out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Our two senators are lifelong politicians. I will not be voting for either one of them. They are both rinos. Our mayor and me have gotten into it pretty heavy and I do not like the man. I will not be voting for him. All of these are being primaried and I am really hoping they get voted out.
hopefully they will be replaced with true republicans, and not diben femocrats!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hopefully they will be replaced with true republicans, and not diben femocrats!!!
This is Oklahoma. We don’t vote Democrat. Primaries here usually have a whole mess of people running. Democrats usually only have 1-2 candidates at best and may be lucky to get 20% of the vote. This may be changing rapidly very soon though with all the CA and NY plates I see driving around right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is Oklahoma. We don’t vote Democrat. Primaries here usually have a whole mess of people running. Democrats usually only have 1-2 candidates at best and may be lucky to get 20% of the vote. This may be changing rapidly very soon though with all the CA and NY plates I see driving around right now.
yeah, our problem here in indiana is femocrats escaping from illinois. but i would take illinois people over NY or CA.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, our problem here in indiana is femocrats escaping from illinois. but i would take illinois people over NY or CA.
I would just prefer everyone to drive around Oklahoma or try and make it through the whole state without stopping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would just prefer everyone to drive around Oklahoma or try and make it through the whole state without stopping.
in particular the county i live in....other than to visit my mother in indy i never intend to leave the county we live in.

i pray every night that diben doesn't decide to resettle a shytload of illegals here the way obummer did with minnesota!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in particular the county i live in....other than to visit my mother in indy i never intend to leave the county we live in.

i pray every night that diben doesn't decide to resettle a shytload of illegals here the way obummer did with minnesota!!!
Silver lining would be some impeccable looking lawns in your area if he does.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Silver lining would be some impeccable looking lawns in your area if he does.
lawncare/landscaping is the business i just retired from...competition is fierce, a shytload of lawncare/landscaping businesses here...they would undercut prices and put a lot of locals out of work....would not be a silver lining!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lawncare/landscaping is the business i just retired from...competition is fierce, a shytload of lawncare/landscaping businesses here...they would undercut prices and put a lot of locals out of work....would not be a silver lining!!!
Yeah I don’t envy you with that business. Out this way you can spit in any direction and hit a landscaping truck. I spend way too damned much on landscaping every month.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I don’t envy you with that business. Out this way you can spit in any direction and hit a landscaping truck. I spend way too damned much on landscaping every month.
i paid above the average wage to get and keep good workers, i would not have been able to compete with illegals. not only would illegals put a lot of guys out of work, it would put a hurting on local economy since i have seen 5-6 illegals living in a 1 bedroom apt and sending most of their money western union to mexico---and worst of all they vote femocrat!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If our Founding Fathers were alive today and saw "True Republicans" in office, they would all be in jail.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or dead…
LOL In all honesty I did want to say that but I dont want to sound so violent all the time...

And to tell you the truth, Id love seeing most Republicrat politicians in jail for decades blowing bubbles and dropping soap in the shower room.

edit: Well, I dont wanna literally "see" that, LOL!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL In all honesty I did want to say that but I dont want to sound so violent all the time...

And to tell you the truth, Id love seeing most Republicrat politicians in jail for decades blowing bubbles and dropping soap in the shower room.

edit: Well, I dont wanna literally "see" that, LOL!
I would settle for any politician hanging from a rope for their crimes. Just one would make me happy and restore faith in this ethically and morally bankrupt government we have.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am having a hard time figuring out how critical race theory contribute to the unity and healing that diben promised.

from my perspective racial tensions came to the forefront under obama, during trump racism was used so often by his opponents it began to lose it's meaning....and now we have diden teaching youngster in k-12 that whites are automatically racists based only on skin color....critical race theory isn't new, but it had been reserved for college level until now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get woke, go broke....

new slogan for olympics!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Extracts from that article:

"CRT is a simple, and fallacious, theory, and its prevalence in today’s political scene is part of a larger problem, which is the widespread intrusion of Marxist theory into every aspect of our society. CRT itself has its roots in Marxism, and it frames everything within the context of the lie that only White people are capable of racism and that American, and in turn, Western Culture is inherently racist. Critical Race Theory denies the scientific fact of race itself, which it sees as a “social construct”. It divides people by skin color to demonize White people by pushing absurd theories such as “White Privilege” and “Systemic Racism”. It is also closely aligned to the denial of the scientific fact of gender. Finally, Critical Race Theory denies history, including all the progress made in race relations in the past seventy years."

"Those in Black Lives Matter and other Marxist groups pushing CRT do so not to bring about equality and equal treatment for all citizens, but to achieve power and to bring down our Republic and replace it with a socialist tyranny, and that goal is closer than you might think."

"The National Education Association (NEA), which is the parent organization of our local teachers’ unions, recently endorsed the inclusion of CRT in school curricula. Nothing could be more damaging to the future of our nation. Our leftwing educational establishment knows that fertile ground exists for the planting of these seeds of dissension and hate. Why? Because two generations of Americans, known as Generation X, made up of those born between 1965-1980 and Generation Y, or Millennials, born between 1981-1996, have received a dumbed-down education, especially in history and government."

"Vladimir Lenin once said, “Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world”."

"As George Orwell wrote in his novel 1984, “Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present, controls the past”."

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am having a hard time figuring out how critical race theory contribute to the unity and healing that diben promised.

from my perspective racial tensions came to the forefront under obama, during trump racism was used so often by his opponents it began to lose it's meaning....and now we have diden teaching youngster in k-12 that whites are automatically racists based only on skin color....critical race theory isn't new, but it had been reserved for college level until now.
Critical race theory is illegal in Oklahoma.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone actually watching that stupid crap?
I may watch a little here and there but so far havent this year.

I heard the USA failed to get a gold medal on day 1 for the first time in over 50 years, and I think I know why.