Does PES Shift also work for women?

afc

Awards
I am a woman who wants to purchase Shift to aid in weight loss and have read good reviews of the product mostly from men. Does it also work for women? I read some articles suggesting that forskolin can actually cause weight gain in women which is stopping me from purchasing. Have women had success using Shift? I am looking for an appetite suppressant and fat burner (preferably non-stim). Thanks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With proper diet and training it should definitely help. I know a lot of women who respond well to Forskolin 95. Shift is caffeine free, however it does contain a very mild stim.

afc

Awards
Thanks. Is this the best supplement for my goal of losing weight but I don't want to get overly muscular? I also read forskolin can increase testosterone which I was also worried about. I'm not a body builder I mainly do barre type workouts and run. Thanks!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I am a woman who wants to purchase Shift to aid in weight loss and have read good reviews of the product mostly from men. Does it also work for women? I read some articles suggesting that forskolin can actually cause weight gain in women which is stopping me from purchasing. Have women had success using Shift? I am looking for an appetite suppressant and fat burner (preferably non-stim). Thanks
I am a female and used Shift for 2 months. I think it works great and noticed no negative effects! I combined this with Norcodrene from PEScience also.

afc

Awards
Just an update. I have been taking Shift and really like it. It helps with appetite suppression and I have had no negative side effects.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update. I have been taking Shift and really like it. It helps with appetite suppression and I have had no negative side effects.
Glad to hear it's working well for you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife cycles shift 3 times a year. Still stands by it from the OG to the new version. I can't keep it stocked with her around. Lol
Good to hear you are enjoying it. I have a very hard time getting any appetite suppression from any fat burner but shift actually did help me in the department. Make sure you keep us updated as you progress please. :)