Does anyone take cycle support supps as a natty

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's occured to me that the dosing in some of these supplements are more economical than if purchasing ingredients individually and some of the sides cycle supports are designed to mitigate are common health markers which can be affected by heavy training. Any merit in running these alongside a strenuous routine or a waste of $$$?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
It's occured to me that the dosing in some of these supplements are more economical than if purchasing ingredients individually and some of the sides cycle supports are designed to mitigate are common health markers which can be affected by heavy training. Any merit in running these alongside a strenuous routine or a waste of $$$?
Why would you

Jay.99

Awards
What specific ingredient are you looking for in the cycle support? Why Do you think you need it?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What are your Liver, BP, and Lipid values now? Those are main areas covered in most OCS "All In Ones". And all of them, for a "natty" with no underlying health issues, can be controlled really well with Diet and Exercise, especially cardio and fish consumption. You shouldn't need anything for the Liver. If BP and LDL/HDL need some help, clean up the diet, do more cardio, and eat a ton of canned salmon and see where your numbers are after a couple months. If that doesn't work and you want to try pills, you can usually get about 2-3 months of Garlic, Celery Seed, and Hawthorn for the same as one month of an AIO. But if you found a screaming deal on a properly dosed, non-prop blend AIO - go for it - they are "health" supps - won't hurt. But see a Dr. if you remain out of range after trying them, with no improvement.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
What are your Liver, BP, and Lipid values now? Those are main areas covered in most OCS "All In Ones". And all of them, for a "natty" with no underlying health issues, can be controlled really well with Diet and Exercise, especially cardio and fish consumption. You shouldn't need anything for the Liver. If BP and LDL/HDL need some help, clean up the diet, do more cardio, and eat a ton of canned salmon and see where your numbers are after a couple months. If that doesn't work and you want to try pills, you can usually get about 2-3 months of Garlic, Celery Seed, and Hawthorn for the same as one month of an AIO. But if you found a screaming deal on a properly dosed, non-prop blend AIO - go for it - they are "health" supps - won't hurt. But see a Dr. if you remain out of range after trying them, with no improvement.
Yup. This. Certainly wouldn't hurt. Just depends on what you are using them for.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve used cycle assist many times without being on cycle. I don’t use it 24/7 but I’ll take 2 bottles back to back maybe once a year just for the heck of it lol I don’t see anything wrong with it but, IMO, it’s not needed.

If you are concerned or worried about something I would def get a panel done.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
agreed with the above, something like CEL cycle assist can be a nice addition to a general health regimen (especially at a half dose which makes it super economical as well as open-label).

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I have cel cycle assist sitting around which I'd planned to run on a cycle which I've cancelled. My blood pressure is okay but at the higher end of normal range for my age. The thought being I could run it as a daily supplement to optimize BP. Otherwise I don't have any other underlying health issues I need to address as per my last blood test.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are some that have benefits for general health that would be worth taking year round. Those might be good to increase when running natty, if your worried.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great for overall health benefits. I usually run Cycle Assist at half dose year round. It's done wonders for my cholesterol.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love blackstone labs “gear support” for overall health and energy. Cycle or not

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run CEL Cycle Assist regardless of what supplements i use. The health benefits from the ingredients contained in Cycle Assist are numerous. If you have a bit of extra change, get it. Even at 1 serving a day i think it's worth it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like CEL CYCLE ASSIST is well regarded. As you can see OP, many respected members use it with great results. Cost effective and proper dosages makes it a win win.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Will continue running the CEL at half dose every day.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Great for overall health benefits. I usually run Cycle Assist at half dose year round. It's done wonders for my cholesterol.
What kind of drop? Good to hear Policosinol may actually work as advertised.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of drop? Good to hear Policosinol may actually work as advertised.
Honestly I can't remember. I can try to dig up my bloods when I get a chance. It was back when I was in college and the doc wanted to get me on a statin at 21 (but I said no) and it got me back into range (and I have a genetic predisposition for elevated cholesterol so it wasn't just a coincidence; I've been tested many times).