Does anyone have info about androstan?

salomon46

Awards
I just got these pills, I’m new into all of this so I just wanna get some info, see if anyone has taken these before, what to do, what not to do. Should I take something else while taking these? Pros, cons? I will appreciate any information. Thank you

Attachments

Rektjames

Awards
I just got these pills, I’m new into all of this so I just wanna get some info, see if anyone has taken these before, what to do, what not to do. Should I take something else while taking these? Pros, cons? I will appreciate any information. Thank you
These are 2 fairly serious compounds. They are strong and fairly harsh on the body. Will require additional support supps and decent pct plan.
I would wait and keep gathering knowledge before starting and something like this is definitely not for everyone.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like M1A and DMZ. Both are very strong like Rektjames said. They are also underdosed here. I would rather have M1A at 40-60mgs than M1A at 20mgs and DMZ at 24mgs but that's what happens when you buy these supplements with stacked DS. Nevertheless, it will work stacked at those doses.

I definitely wouldn't recommend taking this as your first cycle.