Does Alpha Yohimbine Increase Fat Loss In Absence Of Insulin..?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
So as the title says...Was interested if anybody knew wether Alpha Yohimbine like the one in Alpha-t2 for instance needs low insulin, or an absence of Insulin levels in order to maximize fat loss?

Reason I ask is because of yohimbine hcl said to work better with lower insulin levels with a low carb or keto style diet.

If anybody could clarify this issue It would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers in advance fella's.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the most part, yes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup.

That is why we recommend on an empty stomach. Obviously the most important thing is no carbs
I find carbs 45 minutes AFTER dosing is still decently effective (don't go overboard).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Thats usually my sweet spot time for my meal after, which is usually mostly egg whites anyways
It combines extremely well with a GDA, like SlinSane, that will drop your blood sugar quickly and return insulin levels to baseline.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It combines extremely well with a GDA, like SlinSane, that will drop your blood sugar quickly and return insulin levels to baseline.
I love GDA...glad there is finally a product offering a solid amount of it. That would make for a great stack with Alpha-T2

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love GDA...glad there is finally a product offering a solid amount of it. That would make for a great stack with Alpha-T2
GDA = Glucose Disposal Agent. Examples, SlineSane, Recompadrol, Glycobol.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I would image then that using na-r-ala along side Slin-sane and others would be beneficial. Is that correct? I love my carbs and would hate to give a single gram up when I start to run AT2. (if I must, I will though)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would image then that using na-r-ala along side Slin-sane and others would be beneficial. Is that correct? I love my carbs and would hate to give a single gram up when I start to run AT2. (if I must, I will though)
Absolutely. It also has huge benefits on its own beyond mere glucose disposal.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. It also has huge benefits on its own beyond mere glucose disposal.
I know its a potent antioxidant which is why I originally purchased and started using. I took a break but will probably start back up with Slin-Sane and AT2 when I finish PCT. Thanks for the words of wisdom man.