Do you think that these guys have 17 inch arms?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
What about the guy that played the Russian fighter in undisputed 2? Dude was ripped as hell.
Agreed! ("boy-kuh" Phonetic spelling not actual since i have no freaking clue lol) Although he didnt have much in the way of size behind it, would rule in mma but bodybuilding isnt in his future

Loki003

Awards
Very true, MJW was for sure winning in the sheer size element.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
I think that he could, i remember watching a special on him when i still lived back home in Michigan, it was on his training method. It was so crazy, showed him repping over 200 on preacher curl and when they got to bench he just kept adding weight. They showed it till he had 315 on the bar and he was still repping it like it was nothing. Remember that he is just lifting for strength not size like Arnold was. Plus he is alot taller than Arnold.
6'9" 240lbs and repping over 200 on preacher curl?? Do you have a link to this? I have a VERY hard time believing someone this tall and at his weight could be doing this. I also don't believe the 475 bench. That has to be some kind of record if it's true doesn't it? lol He has to have some long ass arms at 6'9".

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt that Wallace can bench 475lbs. Arnold struggles putting up 450 in his prime. Plus, Wallace has exceptionally long arms, even for his height. I'd say his arms aren't 17 either, probably around 16''.
ben wallace def has more than 16's but there is no way he is benching 475.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Rock looks sickly in that picture minus the arms.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're onto something

:toofunny:
Hahahaha, long time no see bro, hope all is good. Hit me up on myspace one day yo.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
yea hes openly admitted to using steroids in college (i belive for football) and having gyno surgery done

rccratch

Awards
ben wallace can apparently curl 225 pounds.....his arms look big and he is like 6'10, which means they are probably a lot bigger than 17

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
with taller people, the muscles are elongated and the muscle bellies aren't as full as someone who is shorter or stockier. perfect example. my friend who is 210 about 5'9" has 17.5 bi's, im pushing 200 at 6'3" with 16.5 bi's. we both curl exactly the same weight.

Loki003

Awards
6'9" 240lbs and repping over 200 on preacher curl?? Do you have a link to this? I have a VERY hard time believing someone this tall and at his weight could be doing this. I also don't believe the 475 bench. That has to be some kind of record if it's true doesn't it? lol He has to have some long ass arms at 6'9".
Ill look for it, and if i find it i will post it or send it to you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the rock is a flabby mess, i've always thought that his body is not impressive, 50 cent is bigger than the rock or atleast more cut up, but then again 50 cent did take a lot of steroids cuz he used to be fat before he got shot

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're all entitled to your opinion. :swordfight:

50 cent dis, "Checkmate:"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd4OWtKiU-w
rhyno i vivdly listen to rap and i admit 50 cents albums r garbage but listen to the stuff before all of that "guess whos back mixtape" "power of a dollar" i'm also a jadakiss fan but jadakiss's cd's have been just as garbage as 50cent's 50 has 4 solo's and one is good jadakiss now has 3 and they r all weak

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I've read somewhere Vin Diesel is 17"

To little surprise, the Rock and Vin Diesel are almost identical in bench presses.

Vin Diesel benching 415 on a good day, The Rock having an all-time personal best of 425. Pretty close together, so I can imagine their arms would be somewhat close to the same seeing they are almost the same height and weight (The Rock being 6'4" 235, Vin Diesel being 6'1" 220").

Those guys, definitely exceed 17".

My arms are 16" and their arms are much bigger than mine.

earlycuyler

Awards
I thought the rock looked very leaned out in that pic almost unhealthy skinny like he just quit eatin or something.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Well depending where you get shot just about any man could take several hits from a 9mm and hardly be slowed down. Chances are he was probably hit with some pansy rounds like 22 or 9mm and on different occassions. If you get shot wiht a 9mm and dont get hit in a critical area youre fine
'

I saw his doc. He did get shot all 9 times at once and one of those shots was in his mouth in his gums! But that doesnt make him the boss. Any one could get shot and still live. And I do think hes on juice defitenetly.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I've read somewhere Vin Diesel is 17"

To little surprise, the Rock and Vin Diesel are almost identical in bench presses.

Vin Diesel benching 415 on a good day, The Rock having an all-time personal best of 425. Pretty close together, so I can imagine their arms would be somewhat close to the same seeing they are almost the same height and weight (The Rock being 6'4" 235, Vin Diesel being 6'1" 220").

Those guys, definitely exceed 17".

My arms are 16" and their arms are much bigger than mine.[/QUOTE

For real man I agree. My arms are 15's and those guys arms are way bigger thatn mines. IMO like 20" maybe 19

indianakelso

Awards
i dont know about arm size, but 50 will shoot ya a$$, and ben wallace is just mean hed prolly spit on ya and tell ya you aint nothing. but i hear ben wallace is actually one of the strongest guys in the nba. u should have posted a pic of steve austin he had massive triceps i wonder his diameter was

indianakelso

Awards
and at the time i was the biggest my arms where 17 and they all have me beat so im guessing at aleast 18.5, and maybe not in the pic but the rock has been real big before prolly up around 20 inches. but who cares about arms look at ben wallace shoulders, and 50 chest thats something to be impressed about

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
rhyno i vivdly listen to rap and i admit 50 cents albums r garbage but listen to the stuff before all of that "guess whos back mixtape" "power of a dollar" i'm also a jadakiss fan but jadakiss's cd's have been just as garbage as 50cent's 50 has 4 solo's and one is good jadakiss now has 3 and they r all weak
You're entitled to you're opinion. :stick:

On a more serious note, thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to check out 50's early sh*t.

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
He was in the back seat of a car in front of his grandmas house, and Darryl "Homicide" Baum, Mike Tysons bodyguard, ran up and to the window and started shooting. He didn't have time to get any shots off, and the driver took one in the hand. And while 50 was in the hospital, three weeks later, Darryl was killed. Reps 50
...Hes still a POS in my book. Plus his music sucks anyways.

I hate when people judge him saying, "He took 9 shots and is still alive, hes badass" blah blah blah bull****.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
I have 17" on the dot, and my arms seem to look a lot smaller than some of those dudes. i think 18+ and such is pretty close for most of those guys. even that sissy fiddy-cents.

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
I want to express to you all how homo this thread is... but then, I guess I am a homo for posting on a homo thread....50 IS a ***** and who cares what these guys are on or not on... are we ones to talk?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I have 17" on the dot, and my arms seem to look a lot smaller than some of those dudes. i think 18+ and such is pretty close for most of those guys. even that sissy fiddy-cents.
If that's it in your avie, you're absolutely right!!

Anyone know Brock Lesnar's stats? He looks a bit flabby in the UFC, but back in the WWF he was el-ripped-o....still big, tho...

And on the homepage here, that bald guy down bottom on the right is pretty friggen huge lookin'