Do you regret it?

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Question; does anyone here regret taking gear. It’s a big leap, and insight is appreciated

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question; does anyone here regret taking gear. It’s a big leap, and insight is appreciated
I regret taking fake gear lol. Felt like hell. Had my first run in with it recently.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I never regretted any of the stuff I took. I made the decision to do it after carefully weighing what it would do to me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not for one moment. I regret things I DID while taking gear. Getting an infection, buying bad ****, quitting bodybuilding, etc.

But when it’s good brother it’s so great. I wouldn’t change it for the world.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Regret if your training And diet are not spot on now. Anyone can gain and look great on gear but can you maintain any resemblance when off? Reason most don't come off.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I'm very happy with my choices. Love the day of a new cycle 😁😁😁😁

kisaj

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I regret not being smart about my early cycles. Now that I know what I am doing, I know it can be done safely, with maximum results, and few sides.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I regret taking gear on and off between the ages of 18 and 21. Absolutely. I shut my self down to get strong, a lot bigger, and then end losing 30 pounds (on and off).

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Regret going apesh*t with a gram of test/tren a week for 2.5 months. That plus the caber sending me into sex fiend mode almost ruined my life.

I do not regret finding gear. Run at reasonable doses, the confidence boost has changed my life.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like anything in life, harm reduction, research and preparation will reduce complications. I had a natural test of 800+ until I was 35 because I did a little research prior to my late 20s cycles. I think I was almost too cautious because now at 40, I have some pretty good looking labs and I know when to stop or slow down.
So pretty much no regret at all at this point. However, it’s just a matter of time before I start doing damage that will shorten my life. The heart, no matter what anyone says, doesn’t like long term aas use. I feel like if I were smart, I’d get to my goal on the next 2 years and then drop down to a TRT dose and stay there for good.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I regret taking gear when I was still too fat and untrained. The sides outweighed any gains.
Lesson learned: Lower your BF% first and get in shape, then jump on gear.
I also regret not having used proviron with every cycle. Its like lube for anal sex.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Regret going apesh*t with a gram of test/tren a week for 2.5 months. That plus the caber sending me into sex fiend mode almost ruined my life.

I do not regret finding gear. Run at reasonable doses, the confidence boost has changed my life.
Sounds like fun. :)