Do you regret it?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting man, did you manage to keep any of your gains?
Not sure how I missed this, but sorry. It’s hard to say if I’ve kept any gains from that, because I also had some shoulder, back and knee issues over the past few years clean (didn’t bench for 3 years, didn’t squat for 1, didn’t deadlift for 6 months, and another period in there where I didn’t workout at all for 4-5 months). I still weigh 211 at 5’9”, so didn’t lose everything though either. But, I also rarely ever bulk or go for gains any more. I’m keto 75% of the time to maintain health and wellness. Lots of variables aren’t helping staying big.

Last edited:

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I regret taking gear when I was still too fat and untrained. The sides outweighed any gains.
Lesson learned: Lower your BF% first and get in shape, then jump on gear.
I also regret not having used proviron with every cycle. Its like lube for anal sex.
Why do you say this about proviron? Can you explain more

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you say this about proviron? Can you explain more
It makes every cycle better. Controlling estrogen gets easier, libido is up, aggression is up, less bloat, harder look. I'm talking about dosages between 50-100mg/d.

10centsquat

Awards
I did a short cycle of D Bol in my 20s. It was legit but I regret that. I wasted my money in gear that did little for me.

Now, I don't regret it at all. I feel great and can honestly say I don't plan on quitting unless my health depletes and I feel like garbage.