ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Basically the product claims to include 100mg DMAA in it. Well, I have taken it twice now, and I am not experiencing anything resembling DMAA. Not even the feel or strength of DMHA. Not even the general vaso restrictive effects of DMAA. Do not buy this, in fact, this company/pre workout should be spoken against, and fail until they can prove they put DMAA in their pre workout. Who knows, maybe they put a DS in it? Who knows what I am taking when taking Venom.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why they wouldn't, seems really stupid to me. I've used real dmaa, and this is not real DMAA.
Hmmm. I've used several tubs of OG Mesomorph and other DMAA containing supplements. I wonder how Venom feels like. I used to take up to 2.5 scoops of Og mesomorph which is alot I think

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm. I've used several tubs of OG Mesomorph and other DMAA containing supplements. I wonder how Venom feels like. I used to take up to 2.5 scoops of Og mesomorph which is alot I think
That is a ton. Like 150mg of dmaa, and probably over 600mg caff. OG Kraken smokes this out of the water, and I just finished a tub of that.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not email them and let them know? Maybe there was a bad batch? Bad mix? It has happened plenty before. Nothing but good reviews of the product I have seen.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not email them and let them know? Maybe there was a bad batch? Bad mix? It has happened plenty before. Nothing but good reviews of the product I have seen.
Can you link me some reviews. I did searches through various browsers and couldn't find positive or negatives against it. Decided to take the gamble. Also, people that are teens or early 20s probably don't even know what dmaa feels like, so they would be bad reviewers.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Tried it back in October, I think. I agree, didn’t seem to work even half as good as Mesomorph did. Agreed

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So which PWO has DMAA in it that is worth it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You just finished kraken, so maybe you’re burnt out and need to cycle off these strong pres? That happens!

Here’s one of many killer reviews on this

You might’ve got a bad batch as someone else said!

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just finished kraken, so maybe you’re burnt out and need to cycle off these strong pres? That happens!

That whole review is just wierd.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I thought about having a tolerance to the DMAA, but I know that even if I begin to lose the hard hitting effects of DMAA due to tolerance, the vaso constriction effects still come regardles.. On Venom, no vaso constriction. Bad batch? I don't know. I had seen that Youtube video before.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just know this product is a gamble. A reason you don't find any written reviews on it. Or other forum info when you do a browser search.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A plus is that it tastes decent.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sent Ruesco an email.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay, they emailed me back asking me to send them pics. I asked for COAs on raws.

I took for third time today, shook can vigorously again for the 3rd time. Was hoping 3rd times the charm. I can definitely feel another stim now other than the caffiene now, but still uncertain if it is DMAA. There is no thermogenic effect, so must not be a lot of ephedra extract, and no hidden yohimbine.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay, they emailed me back asking me to send them pics. I asked for COAs on raws.

I took for third time today, shook can vigorously again for the 3rd time. Was hoping 3rd times the charm. I can definitely feel another stim now other than the caffiene now, but still uncertain if it is DMAA. There is no thermogenic effect, so must not be a lot of ephedra extract, and no hidden yohimbine.
Ok so each batch of Venom is different, way different. They’re quality control is the worst! I took a serving back in August and I got the typically DMAA tunnel vision, insane focus, and intensity that I’m used to with DMAA. I was so happy I found that in a pre that I ordered 4 more tubs.
When I finished my first tub I opened the next and felt nothing but a slight uptake in energy. I looked and it had a different lot # then the first tub. Then I opened a third tube with yet another lot # and I got a bad flush feeling and my entire body turned red and started to burn. My wife was so worried she wanted me to go to the ER.
Then I looked at my 4th tub and it happened to have the same lot # as the first. I tried that 4th tub and it had the typically DMAA tunnel vision, insane focus, and intensity that I had with the first tub.
Basically it looks like they had different manufacturers make different lots because the numbers are not even the same sequence. Some lot #s have letters while other have dashes and just numbers. They look like a fly by night company. I would not trust them. I had to throw out tub number 2 and 3. Such a waste of money

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so each batch of Venom is different, way different. They’re quality control is the worst! I took a serving back in August and I got the typically DMAA tunnel vision, insane focus, and intensity that I’m used to with DMAA. I was so happy I found that in a pre that I ordered 4 more tubs.
When I finished my first tub I opened the next and felt nothing but a slight uptake in energy. I looked and it had a different lot # then the first tub. Then I opened a third tube with yet another lot # and I got a bad flush feeling and my entire body turned red and started to burn. My wife was so worried she wanted me to go to the ER.
Then I looked at my 4th tub and it happened to have the same lot # as the first. I tried that 4th tub and it had the typically DMAA tunnel vision, insane focus, and intensity that I had with the first tub.
Basically it looks like they had different manufacturers make different lots because the numbers are not even the same sequence. Some lot #s have letters while other have dashes and just numbers. They look like a fly by night company. I would not trust them. I had to throw out tub number 2 and 3. Such a waste of money
Thanks for your experience. 4th try today, did not hit me hard this morning. I have dosed fasted each time.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So there is definitely niacin in this, as I have gotten the niacin flush twice now. Niacin is not listed on the ingredients. What else is not listed? What is listed, but not really included?

Mr Giggles

Awards
Just get yourself pure ephedrine tabs. Beats any pre workout on the market

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a tub of this but have not opened it up yet, wondering if I got one of the bad batches.

I will say this, I still have some bulk DMAA in my freezer from 2014ish and nothing on the market feels like that today.

The euphoria and mental confidence I get from just 50mg plus some caffeine is amazing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a tub of this but have not opened it up yet, wondering if I got one of the bad batches.

I will say this, I still have some bulk DMAA in my freezer from 2014ish and nothing on the market feels like that today.

The euphoria and mental confidence I get from just 50mg plus some caffeine is amazing.
I remember the original mesomorph had 300mg caffeine and 65 mg dmaa per serving. It was an awesome pre!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m looking at one goin for $88 on eBay...That’s nuts! I feel bad for anyone jonesin’ bad enough to pay that!

(Seller has like every flavor and some are priced differently)
Cheaper places exist if one uses Google lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Send it back and get a refund. It is blah, and do not experience DMAA in it. Not sure if can really trust anything on the label.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking at one goin for $88 on eBay...That’s nuts! I feel bad for anyone jonesin’ bad enough to pay that!

(Seller has like every flavor and some are priced differently)
I should have stocked up on mesomorph org before they reformulated and then sold them! ahh

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I should have stocked up on mesomorph org before they reformulated and then sold them! ahh
Just ordered the original mesomorph for 35 bucks yesterday ;)

Oh yeah. Venom sucks, and has too much niacin even though IT ISNT LISTED.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used several tubs of Venom, love it. Good stim effect for me every time. Zero niacin flush feel but at times will get the beta alanine tingles bc of BA being in it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used several tubs of Venom, love it. Good stim effect for me every time. Zero niacin flush feel but at times will get the beta alanine tingles bc of BA being in it.
I guess at one point they put what they said they put in it. Every time I take it I get niacin flush, and little to no BA tingles. Also no dmaa experience, and do not really feel any ephedra extract.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did just that. I was getting 3-4 a month on my rep order for a long time, ended up selling ~20 of them for $80-$125/bottle
Nice! That's a way to bank some money! Wish they would come back with the original version!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy. I bought a tub today from my local store and took 3/4 a scoop and it was a TOO strong because I haven't taken dmaa in a while, only DMHA. 15 minutes into my workout I was like holy ****, I'm at work 2 hours later and still feeling it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's crazy. I bought a tub today from my local store and took 3/4 a scoop and it was a TOO strong because I haven't taken dmaa in a while, only DMHA. 15 minutes into my workout I was like holy ****, I'm at work 2 hours later and still feeling it.
You got really lucky. Been taking it everyday to finish the tub, and it has been very sub par every day, save one day.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn’t want to get a refund? Or they wouldn’t give ya one?
Got it off of Ebay from someone, so I didnt think a refund was really a viable option for me since I didnt get it directly from manufacturer.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Opened up my unopened tub of Sparta Nutrition DMHA Kraken... wow, what a world of difference. Huge instant energy and focus, such a difference compared to the "stronger" Venom.