do i have too many supps? pic

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
this doesnt show the stock pile i have of essentials, evopro, cycle support and on whey and ceseinate.

Attachments

jrw

Awards
  • Established
We found where all the DCP went to. No wonder no one has any stock.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
dude you're hogging all the DCP.

please send me some. i'll be your BFF.

thanks.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i hope you're not planning to take all those supps at once ;)

paulg

paulg

Awards
yes. if it really worked taking all that stuff you'd be bigger than 185. I know big, strong guys who take NOTHING. I believe supplements work but chances are we will only find a few that truly make a REAL and DISCERNIBLE difference. If people don't come up to us and say WHAT ARE YOU DOING? or if the people around us don't notice a difference than we are spending a TON of money feeding our supplement addiction. believe me, i'm preaching to myself because I have spent so so so much. even the guys taking all these ph cycles don't seem much bigger than they were a couple of years ago.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
paulg, you look like Techno Viking.

just sayin'..

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, I have wasted way to much $$$ on supplements and wish I had spent more time on diet and buying the right foods. Yes there are good supplements, and from what I see you got some good ones, I would concentrate on diet and food choices.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, I have wasted way to much $$$ on supplements and wish I had spent more time on diet and buying the right foods. Yes there are good supplements, and from what I see you got some good ones, I would concentrate on diet and food choices.
Diet and exercise can do everything you need. IMO ALL supplements are a waste of money (creatine monohydrate being the exception) unless they are steroids or pro hormones because you aren't going to get anything from them you wouldn't have otherwise. Steroids and PHs allow you to get a few years worth of results in a few months if diet and exercise is in check. Again, it always has and always will come down to diet and exercise.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
NICE STACK! Mine looks pretty similar to the above... the vit boxes are handy from Nutra otherwise you've got bottles everywhere.

Do they work? Well yeah - e.g. you just don't know nootropics if you're saying nothing works. I recently accidentally took 10mg yohimbine HCl and thought - what the hells going on? Yohimbine BTW very similar to modafinil (precription) - at a very wild guess or so I heard. 2g caffeine would be very toxic to a caffeine newbie. Sulbutiamine - is actually a prescription drug for chronic fatigue syndrome... and so on.

Do vits work - yes in the long run. Can you get this all from food? Yes but you've got to know what you're doing.

Do adaptogens work - definately Chinese medicine is big on this stuff.

Do natty test boosters work in building muscle? (which I think is what you are asking). I'm looking into that right now - well I'm not using them to build muscle just to check whats there. Do natty test boosters work better than PH - well no, although JW fans said the old stuff did (but that probably had a PH).

You can't be serious though to say supps in general don't work. The list against that is endless.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
this doesnt show the stock pile i have of essentials, evopro, cycle support and on whey and ceseinate.
I'd have to say there's not enough !

:lol:

You should see my 'collection' :blink:

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
To answer the original question...

That is one of the most glorious pictures I have ever seen.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tell me how to upload a pic from my documents and ill show you a glorious pic.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's nice stash! I see a little Primordial Performance in there as well. :D

It certainly looks like you're a DCP fan, haha. Great product!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he never blinks! :paranoid:

he never closes his mouth! :paranoid:

he's the only one in the middle of winter without a shirt on! :paranoid:

awesomeness just doesn't describe the awesomeness! :paranoid:

( and he has his very own water guy!)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
He is the answer to Chuck Norris....:mischievous:
If you were to divide Chuck Norris by zero you would get Techno Viking.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
no man, i have 50 lbs of freakin whey protein.

i got:

5 lbs ATW CUP CAKE
10 lbs ATW PB CHOC
5 LBS ATW CINNABUN
15 LBS ATW MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE (80% MICELLAR CASEIN/20% WHEY) CHOCOLATE

3 LBS ROSE ACRE FARMS EGG WHITE PROTEIN

SYNTHA-6 :
1X CHOCOLATE,
2 X BANANA,
1 X VANILLA,
1 X STRABERRY,
1 X MOCHACHINO

Universal ISO Chocolate 2lbs

DYMATIZE 5LBS CAFE MOCHA

1000g NP CREATINE GLUCONATE
500g NP TAURINE
100g NP AAKG
300g NP CITRULLINE MALATE
500g NP L-LEUCINE
500g NP Glycine
100g NP Glycerol Monosterate (GMS)
500g NOW Dextrose
100 caps NP ALA

Universal ANIMAL PAK BIG 88s (88 paks)
Universal INTRA-AID
Universal Shock Therapy

Kirkland FISH OIL, b-complex, calcium, zinc, magnesium

And an assload of ECA stacks

ya, i need to get rid of all the protein, ill never use it all

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
god damn, u can start ur own nutraplanet franchise.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly excessive, but: to each his own, of course!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually don't use Whey, but I have heard ATW is delicious. How is the PB Choc?

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
I usually don't use Whey, but I have heard ATW is delicious. How is the PB Choc?
It is good, gf says she cant taste the PB, but i definitely can. i got good batches of it.

i am not a fan of cinnabun though, although everyone on the forum LOVES it.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
did you hold up a supp store or something?
not at all man, some i bought, some i picked up on trades.

when i see a good deal i jump on them. my favorite is syntha.

i always trade some to try new things out too. i will admit, i went overboard on the whey though. i dont even use the Milk Protein Isolate. I eat steak before i go to bed. lol

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
...pretty good stash. You surely don't want a pic of my crazy stash spot. Looks like I am saving up for sum zombie apocalypse or sumthin, haha.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
...pretty good stash. You surely don't want a pic of my crazy stash spot. Looks like I am saving up for sum zombie apocalypse or sumthin, haha.
hahah

there is something wrong with us supplement guys. we love our stashes and taking pics.

i have so many pics of my stash from over the years lol take pics!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
hahah

there is something wrong with us supplement guys. we love our stashes and taking pics.

i have so many pics of my stash from over the years lol take pics!
I have yet to do so,...... maybe I should. I will say that I usually don't waste my money on supps, vitimins and such unless its has good studies behind it, or has great reviews from fellow members,..... so its all good $$ well spent.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I gotta make another order out for NP for some bulk supplies and such,... I RAN OUT!!!!!

But for what it is worth:

Attachments

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt know where to start, i got stuff stashed from one corner to the other

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gotta make another order out for NP for some bulk supplies and such,... I RAN OUT!!!!!

But for what it is worth:
this is awesome!! someone tell me how to upload a pic from my documents so I can add mine, lol, It keeps asking me for a url, but its in my documents?

I h8 computers

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
thats nothing compared to what i have but i already know i have a lot. i have an addictive personality that i directed towards working out and video games instead of weed and alcohol like other family members. i've finally started to calm down on supplements but it's going to be a LONG time before i use all of these.

P.S. if i were one to lay blame elsewhere i would have to blame nutraplanet and their frakkin specials. i've dropped $500+ sometimes on their damn sales.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats nothing compared to what i have but i already know i have a lot. i have an addictive personality that i directed towards working out and video games instead of weed and alcohol like other family members. i've finally started to calm down on supplements but it's going to be a LONG time before i use all of these.

P.S. if i were one to lay blame elsewhere i would have to blame nutraplanet and their frakkin specials. i've dropped $500+ sometimes on their damn sales.
and Im sure nutra planet just loves when you make those massive orders....I tell you boys if you ever want to get rich...open a grocery store or a supplement store....

hog928

Awards
  • Established
did you hold up a supp store or something?
Im wondering the same thing how the hell did u afford all this. i would be bankrupt lol

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Nutrition is good but you have to much weird, hormone atering stuff.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Too many supplements? Not possible, IMO.

Some just hate because that cant afford it, or the wife wont let them, or whatever reason they want to give.

To each his own, who am I to judge.

I like to collect them, trade them, buy them, sell them, use them, stare at them in awe. :)

Whatever. Its my vice and is hurting no-one.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Too many supplements? Not possible, IMO.

Some just hate because that cant afford it, or the wife wont let them, or whatever reason they want to give.

To each his own, who am I to judge.

I like to collect them, trade them, buy them, sell them, use them, stare at them in awe. :)

Whatever. Its my vice and is hurting no-one.
hilarious, i really thought there was something wrong with me when Id get an order in , line them up and just stare at them, take pics of them, blab about them to my girffriend...us dudes are funny if you ask me with our supplements....and im just as addicted as anyone, hell id have a nice down payment on a house if I were to have never bought all of them........Id rather have the supplements to be honest, lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hilarious, i really thought there was something wrong with me when Id get an order in , line them up and just stare at them, take pics of them, blab about them to my girffriend...us dudes are funny if you ask me with our supplements....and im just as addicted as anyone, hell id have a nice down payment on a house if I were to have never bought all of them........Id rather have the supplements to be honest, lol.
I wouldnt put them above any of my responsibilities, but they are not far behind. lol

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, ya food and rent take a tad more priority dont they....a tad....

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I can definately see how it's possible to accrue such a mass supply of supplements if you are always wanting to jump on deals. For example, right now I have no need for it but I am tempted to buy something from primordial performance while all of their topicals are on sale.

Unfortunately I can't afford it right now, but I do have all I need at the moment. I have The One, Liver Assist, Creatine Mono, Casein, Whey, Biomend, Omega essentials, multi vitamin, Sustain Alpha, toco 8, 2nd gear and diesel test hardcore.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep telling yourself that, ha. None of the above apply and I still think it is a bit excessive; and I even work for a supplement company!

:afro:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just dont over do it....the kidneys will hate us all one day is we abuse any of this stuff.......trust me.

1 in 6 get or have kidney disease, and most have no clue there in the early stages, sorry to dampen the party just figure out where you stand bloodwork wise before going balls to the wall on supplements.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fck sorry double post, my computer is running so slow? wtf i nly clicked it once too....lameness

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

ha! LOL I hear ya. Im gonna fill out an order tonight prolly after my work shift,.. and fear it will prolly be in the upwards of $400-500. :sick: