DMZ stack suggestions

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'll be starting a 4 week VL DMZ run in a couple weeks. I'm thinking of stacking with FS Androtest, but am open to suggestions whether that be oral or TD.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also considering Epiandro, specifically OL Sup3r Epi. Would love some experienced feedback on something synergistic with DMZ.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose are you running the dmz at? Are you willing to pin?

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
DMZ @ 15 just a few days to assess how my body responds, then 30/30/45/45 is the plan (~30 days total). I weight 165 so 30 may be plenty for the entirety, but since this is my first time with DMZ i'll judge as I go.

Lack a proper source, so I haven't tested those waters yet. This will be my 4th PH run (OG H-drol, Utradrol, then Ultradrol/Max LMG).

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMZ @ 15 just a few days to assess how my body responds, then 30/30/45/45 is the plan (~30 days total). I weight 165 so 30 may be plenty for the entirety, but since this is my first time with DMZ i'll judge as I go.

Lack a proper source, so I haven't tested those waters yet. This will be my 4th PH run (OG H-drol, Utradrol, then Ultradrol/Max LMG).
I like modern 4-andro via TD or oral cyclosomal/liposomal delivery so much I am actually looking to loose my last 10x German AP.de Test E 300 vials.

I also just got 2x bottle of Fusion Androtest, should be quite good.. no real need for you to pin Test E, but PM me otherwise.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are some well reviewed 4-andro's? Never used a TD product so that's completely foreign to me, but open to options. Like I said really looking for something to compliment DMZ for a clean bulk.

Have you used Androtest before? I didn't find a lot of information on it, particularly recent reviews.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are some well reviewed 4-andro's? Never used a TD product so that's completely foreign to me, but open to options. Like I said really looking for something to compliment DMZ for a clean bulk.

Have you used Androtest before? I didn't find a lot of information on it, particularly recent reviews.
Well, Iconic just release Alpha Four (TD). Their new black series products have been getting great reviews and are top notch.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, Iconic just release Alpha Four (TD). Their new black series products have been getting great reviews and are top notch.
Looks good but has a major price tag on it. Is 225mg in 5 pumps equivalent to a full oral dose?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’m on day 8 of VL dmz at 30mg a day. So far so good other than some lethargy but a power nap has helped. I’m might stay at 30 for 6 weeks or bump it up I’m 240lbs at 6’4.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How quickly did it kick in?
First day and not even joking. The pump I had after first dose was insane. Day 3 my wife was asking why my chest looks pumped all day and back feeling tighter

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First day and not even joking. The pump I had after first dose was insane. Day 3 my wife was asking why my chest looks pumped all day and back feeling tighter
Awesome, I cant wait to get it started.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any other suggestions for a DMZ compliment? Still thinking of Androtest or Iconic Alpha Four. Would anyone recommend Epiandro over a 4-andro?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Whats the best way to take this? Stomach have to be empty?

How should the dose be separated?

Lastly, can it be taken along side liver care supps?

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whats the best way to take this? Stomach have to be empty?

How should the dose be separated?

Lastly, can it be taken along side liver care supps?
@xR1pp3Rx @ZOO Could you guys provide some input? I'm about to run zombie too.
Also, any suggestions on a good compliment to DMZ are welcomed, thinking of Alpha Four or Androtest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my hands down favorite is DMZ paired with trest. you can get alpha 7 at PRE and i think they have a sale running~ u will want the TD.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
that dose is WAY to high. Its the same with people running superdrol or msten, they take 30mg msten or 20mg superdrol, when in reality msten can be run at 10mg a day for the same effect and superdrol can be ran even lower
The pills are 15mg, so that's the lowest dose you're going to take unless you half the capsule. I think 30mg will be the sweet spot for me based on weight, but as I mentioned, I will access tolerance as I go.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that dose is WAY to high. Its the same with people running superdrol or msten, they take 30mg msten or 20mg superdrol, when in reality msten can be run at 10mg a day for the same effect and superdrol can be ran even lower
30mg DMZ for a 165er is not excessive in any way. For all but hyper-responders or those with very little development relative to their natural potential, it’s the right dose.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
my hands down favorite is DMZ paired with trest. you can get alpha 7 at PRE and i think they have a sale running~ u will want the TD.
I want to avoid anything 19-NOR. I got horrible acne (back and face) from max LMG several years back.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde What you got for me? Assuming no pins or 19-NOR, doing a clean bulk with +25% surplus calories, what would you add to DMZ?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dermacrine, cardaine (plus the dmz) and call it a cycle!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bump for info in the best way to take Dmz

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i take it with food but its methylated so you could take with out .. i also split the dose up but you probably dont need to do that either..
]

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump for info in the best way to take Dmz
About an hour pre workout. I haven't taken DMZ yet, but have heard that it's great take pre workout, for the workout.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
i take it with food but its methylated so you could take with out .. i also split the dose up but you probably dont need to do that either..
]
Is it ok to take it with liver support supps? Like NAC

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde What you got for me? Assuming no pins or 19-NOR, doing a clean bulk with +25% surplus calories, what would you add to DMZ?
If you’re doing a 4-week cycle and have the Androtest on hand that’ll be perfect. A little estrogen and test to keep you feeling a bit better and not getting as dry joints or lethargic, plus a few more lbs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you’re doing a 4-week cycle and have the Androtest on hand that’ll be perfect. A little estrogen and test to keep you feeling a bit better and not getting as dry joints or lethargic, plus a few more lbs.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's the general consensus on taking a non-stim PWO while on DMZ?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What's the general consensus on taking a non-stim PWO while on DMZ?
I dont see a problem with taking a stim or non swim, as long as u monitor BP....

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's what I figured, but other than my daily 2 cups of coffee, I want to avoid any more stims. Thinking of getting some Superswole, Vasoblitz, or Vasomax. Currently on DMZ day 3 (30mg), nothing really to note so far.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I recommend Epiandro over 4- Andro.I have rune as high as 75 mgs of DMZ with no sides.I ran it with dbol a few months ago.
I have some OL Sup3r Epi on hand, had planned on going 1-2 weeks DMZ alone since its the first time I've used it, then adding to the stack.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I recommend Epiandro over 4- Andro.I have rune as high as 75 mgs of DMZ with no sides.I ran it with dbol a few months ago.
NO sides at 75mg DMZ? Nothing remotely undesirable? No lethargy, diminished appetite, cramps, acne, shedding, blood pressure increases, etc?

You’re either exaggerating, an anomaly, or the product was bunk/rice flour.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely NOT bunk. Everything I have ever got from Aggressive has been GTG.
I do question the amounts/content of some of their products, but I will say their Mk677 is for sure totally legit. 1 cap adds a ton of waterweight and recovery for me, and elevated fasting blood glucose, like clockwork.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 DMZ (30mg).
No real feels yet, kind of surprised as I'm fairly sensitive to any supps and weigh 165. My gym sessions have been strong to start but I fade fast, that may be the lack of PWO stims all the sudden. Today is my off day then tomorrow back at legs so I'm really hoping that's when I hit that ON moment.

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 DMZ (30mg).
No real feels yet, kind of surprised as I'm fairly sensitive to any supps and weigh 165. My gym sessions have been strong to start but I fade fast, that may be the lack of PWO stims all the sudden. Today is my off day then tomorrow back at legs so I'm really hoping that's when I hit that ON moment.
Don’t be discouraged. It doesn’t seem to kick in for me until somewhere between the 1 to 2 week mark.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 8 DMZ (30 mg).
Still not feeling anything worth noting. Last two sessions (legs and chest) have been good but nothing above my norm. My buddy is running same dose alongside me and having similar results. Thinking of jumping to 45 mg or should I wait another week?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Based on your past cycle experience I would say go to 45mg now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really, totally underwhelming so far. Aren't you on DMZ? What results you having?
On day 3 now. 40mg. Today is rest day. Yesterday in the gym pumps were pretty good. Tomorrow is pull day, will better gauge tomorrow.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will be starting DMZ on Oct 1, at 50mg daily (will be staying at 50 throughout the 6 week run). Interested to see how you guys enjoy the stuff at 40-45, will keep an eye out in here. (y)

EDIT - - - Doing a 10-12 week test cycle with SD as a finisher. However, still keeping an eye on this thread for future references..

Last edited:
UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 DMZ (45 mg)
Jumped to 45mg yesterday and I got a pump washing my hair this morning. Training legs today (which is a focus of this run) so I'm hoping to have a breakthrough workout. Doing a high volume program for legs.

Also, I've added about 20% caloric intake and my stomach is feeling it so I'm thinking of adding a digestive enzyme supplement mainly for my larger meals. Looking at Masszymes sold on amazon.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 10 DMZ (45 mg)
Jumped to 45mg yesterday and I got a pump washing my hair this morning. Training legs today (which is a focus of this run) so I'm hoping to have a breakthrough workout. Doing a high volume program for legs.

Also, I've added about 20% caloric intake and my stomach is feeling it so I'm thinking of adding a digestive enzyme supplement mainly for my larger meals. Looking at Masszymes sold on amazon.
So I am on day 4 of DMZ, 40MG, was pull day today. The pumps have kicked in. Very very noticeable on just 4th day.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I am on day 4 of DMZ, 40MG, was pull day today. The pumps have kicked in. Very very noticeable on just 4th day.
Damn, well assuming 45mg does me well in the next few days, then I guess I can chalk it up to 30mg just not being an effective dose. Otherwise... it's something I don't want to claim yet.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, well assuming 45mg does me well in the next few days, then I guess I can chalk it up to 30mg just not being an effective dose. Otherwise... it's something I don't want to claim yet.
Using OL brand.