DMZ stack suggestions

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mann I followed this thread and was glad to see when it ‘kicked in’ for ya finally....Hate to see this now....These other pros’ have covered ya...Keep us informed
Appreciate it. The run ended with fantastic weight and strength gains while little to no sides at all.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate it. The run ended with fantastic weight and strength gains while little to no sides at all.
I wonder if this now is from the alpha four?
(I couldn’t remember if you stacked the Dmz with anything and started this thread over lol)

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if this now is from the alpha four?
(I couldn’t remember if you stacked the Dmz with anything and started this thread over lol)
I did stack with Alpha Four, this was my 4th PH run and never had an issue before so it definitely caught me off guard.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 19 PCT
Nolva 40mg ED
Clomid 25mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5mg ED (may drop this down to EOD soon?)

No real changes with the pec issue, hasn't gotten better or worse. It's a little odd because I always hear about the itchy/puffy/tenderness symptoms and I really haven't had any of those.

My mood and energy seem fine given that I'm getting far less sleep than I normally do. I don't feel any achy joints, but I also haven't been able to go to the gym. Since my son is still very vulnerable to sickness combined with covid, I just can't risk going to a gym. I've got my diet dialed back from horrible to decent since being home from the hospital.

The good news is my son is now home, stable, and growing! Wish I was growing too because at this point I'm turning into pixie dust and just really hoping this gyno flare starts fading.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 19 PCT
Nolva 40mg ED
Clomid 25mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5mg ED (may drop this down to EOD soon?)

No real changes with the pec issue, hasn't gotten better or worse. It's a little odd because I always hear about the itchy/puffy/tenderness symptoms and I really haven't had any of those.

My mood and energy seem fine given that I'm getting far less sleep than I normally do. I don't feel any achy joints but I haven't been able to go to the gym. Since my son still very vulnerable to sickness combined with covid, I just can't risk going to a gym. I've got my diet dialed back from horrible to decent since being home from the hospital.

The good news is my son is now home, stable, and growing! Wish I was growing too because at this point I'm turning into pixie dust and just really hoping this gyno flare starts fading.
You don’t need that Clomid with 40mg Nolva. Unless you just really want the fatter balls, but it affects my mood to the extent I wouldn’t bother with it if already taking tamoxifen.

Very happy for you regarding the health of your boy! Congratulations on all of that. Don’t sweat the loss of gains; it’s not the biggest priority right now and they can be gotten back later. Just keep on controlling what you can.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 29 PCT
Nolva 40mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 ED

Yesterday completed week 4 of PCT and at this point I'm really just focusing on reducing gyno scare. I don't have any sensitivity/itchyness at all and the lump is definitely not increasing. I feel okay overall, not feeling any signs of low E. Still haven't been able to get back into a gym, so for now I've been doing pullups/pushups everyday. I've lost all gains in 4 weeks, so it's an example of how quickly all work can be lost without a proper PCT program.

Also, my son Callum is doing well and terrorizing his parents all thru the night!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don’t need that Clomid with 40mg Nolva. Unless you just really want the fatter balls, but it affects my mood to the extent I wouldn’t bother with it if already taking tamoxifen.

Very happy for you regarding the health of your boy! Congratulations on all of that. Don’t sweat the loss of gains; it’s not the biggest priority right now and they can be gotten back later. Just keep on controlling what you can.
I agree with ditching the clomid. Clomid has always made my pubertal gyno worse. Simply not needed with the nolva in there.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here's a small update and I have a question I'd appreciate input on.

Gyno scare: The small lump above my right nipple is pretty much gone and the larger lump above the right nipple is probably 50% gone. No active symptoms to note. Still taking Nolva 40mg ED and Aromasin 12.5 (E3D), wondering when/how I should taper that off?

Progress: I found a small local gym that usually has 2 or 3 people in it any time I go, so I've been comfortable going a few times a week. Actually surprised how good I've felt in all my workouts. Seems I lost the most progress with legs, which has been my focus for a couple years.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here's a small update and I have a question I'd appreciate input on.

Gyno scare: The small lump above my right nipple is pretty much gone and the larger lump above the right nipple is probably 50% gone. No active symptoms to note. Still taking Nolva 40mg ED and Aromasin 12.5 (E3D), wondering when/how I should taper that off?

Progress: I found a small local gym that usually has 2 or 3 people in it any time I go, so I've been comfortable going a few times a week. Actually surprised how good I've felt in all my workouts. Seems I lost the most progress with legs, which has been my focus for a couple years.
Lower the Nolva to 20mg, then peel back the AI to every 4th day, then drop the Nolva, then drop the AI to once a week, then gone. The pace you do this is your own to play with, but probably over a month is what I would personally do, being very gyno-prone.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lower the Nolva to 20mg, then peel back the AI to every 4th day, then drop the Nolva, then drop the AI to once a week, then gone. The pace you do this is your own to play with, but probably over a month is what I would personally do, being very gyno-prone.
Okay, appreciate the advice. I was unsure if I should stay at 40mg until the lump is completely gone.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, appreciate the advice. I was unsure if I should stay at 40mg until the lump is completely gone.
I would stay for a while longer then. No guarantees you will be able to fully reverse it, but your best bet is indeed to give it more time starved of estrogen. If you reverse off now, I can guarantee it won’t get any better than it currently is. Usually things get slightly worse as estrogen gets re-introduced to the chest receptors, if anything.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thought I'd post an update. All gyno scare is gone, so the higher dose Nolva seems to have done its job. I slowly tapered off the Nolva. Back full bore in the gym and it feels great. Thanks again to the guys that provided feedback and advice. Happy New Years!