Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

DMZ PCT

FreakJay

Active Member
Hey guys i'm trying to set up a PCT for my DMZ cycle I will be running for 4 weeks and probably 50/50/50/50... I was going to use clomid and a PCT that came with the DMZ it has a test boost, anti estrogen, and liver, heart, and prostate guards.. I am wondering the ratio of the clomid and what day to start it, Thanks!
 
50/50/25/25. This is the dose you want to use. No reason to use more of any substance than needed. This would give the same results with less sides.
 
50/50/25/25. This is the dose you want to use. No reason to use more of any substance than needed. This would give the same results with less sides.

Start the day after I come off correct..? Would it be ok to take with the "Xtreme pct" ?
 
A Serm and a test booster is indeed a fine pct. Browse the pct forum and see what some other more elaborate post cycles look like. Keep in mind you're running one compound for 4 weeks. Your pct should suffice but for example I ran test, epi, and M-lmg on the end for 12 weeks, so I will add hcg on-cycle, some cortisol control(reduce xt) some prolactin control(inhibit p) my serm, and a potent test booster with arimistane that I taper past the end of my serm run. Some guys might do all of this, AND add DAA, peptides, sarms, anything to recover, keep those gains, and restore a healthy natty test function as quick as possible.
 
A Serm and a test booster is indeed a fine pct. Browse the pct forum and see what some other more elaborate post cycles look like. Keep in mind you're running one compound for 4 weeks. Your pct should suffice but for example I ran test, epi, and M-lmg on the end for 12 weeks, so I will add hcg on-cycle, some cortisol control(reduce xt) some prolactin control(inhibit p) my serm, and a potent test booster with arimistane that I taper past the end of my serm run. Some guys might do all of this, AND add DAA, peptides, sarms, anything to recover, keep those gains, and restore a healthy natty test function as quick as possible.
I know this is a old post...quick question, did you like the Inhibit P? And feel that it helped with prolactin control...reason im asking is I got lots of **** from people by using Inhibit P with my PH cycle, DMZ and low dose Trenavar (30mgs), lol.
 
Back
Top