Dmz/M1A cycle

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hows the PCT coming along?
Any change in mood, gains, str, etc.?
Sorry for the late reply but I’m feeling great, lost around 3-4 pounds and no strength. Really my only side from the Nolva is a some what loss in libido.

JimAndGym

Awards
At what week did you notice a physical difference? All PH’s I’ve ran that are legit I feel like have kicked in after week 2. I’m just starting week 2... also on a test base.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At what week did you notice a physical difference? All PH’s I’ve ran that are legit I feel like have kicked in after week 2. I’m just starting week 2... also on a test base.
Within a week my shirts felt tighter, You should feel DMZ/M1A kick in within a few days. What dosage and what brand are you running?

JimAndGym

Awards
Aggressive labz, same that you ran, guess I just need to be patient. I’ve added 4 lbs. I just feel like the last time I ran legit DMZ or M1A the gains came quicker. I know you added 15 LBs. Were they dry and hard?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aggressive labz, same that you ran, guess I just need to be patient. I’ve added 4 lbs. I just feel like the last time I ran legit DMZ or M1A the gains came quicker. I know you added 15 LBs. Were they dry and hard?
Nah, I was eating like a pig. Did get some nice vascularity on cycle but definitely gained around 2-3 percent BF. The gains can be dry just really depends on your diet. I’m running DMZ in July gonna do 6 weeks 30/30/30/45/45/45 which I’m going to be recomping so I should get some nice dry gains from that.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think dmz and m1A as a stack in any real amount should add weight pretty fast. 4 lbs in two weeks either you’re not eating or your **** is underdosed.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I literally starved myself for almost a week on M1A solo 60mg/ed (kickstarting a test cycle for 3wk) and gained a pound a day still.

JimAndGym

Awards
I literally starved myself for almost a week on M1A solo 60mg/ed (kickstarting a test cycle for 3wk) and gained a pound a day still.
Right, that’s my concern is that this stuff in underdosed or bunk. I ran both compand’s years before and added weight like cray and for lean as ****. This round, not the case. But I’m not realizing I’m a week and half in. But still.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think dmz and m1A as a stack in any real amount should add weight pretty fast. 4 lbs in two weeks either you’re not eating or your **** is underdosed.
He said he's just starting week 2.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Right, that’s my concern is that this stuff in underdosed or bunk. I ran both compand’s years before and added weight like cray and for lean as ****. This round, not the case. But I’m not realizing I’m a week and half in. But still.
It’s only 20mg of both, they might just be too weak for you if your already experienced with these compounds.

JimAndGym

Awards
It’s only 20mg of both, they might just be too weak for you if your already experienced with these compounds.
Yea I might bump it up, I’ve ran 25mg’s 2x a day of each. This is first time running together actually. This is first time running with Test too, I’ll give it a couple week’s and report back I suppose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Added 40mg M1A Saturday, today is Day 4, up 3lbs & not trying to eat big.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscles just swelling up with water, strength was apparent after 2 days of taking it honestly.
Again, sounds legit. That intramuscular water happens hard and fast, and you’ll end up with a whole ton of it. Then when you stop, it goes, but you’re still left with all this badass new lean tissue. Among the best orals of all time IMO.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Again, sounds legit. That intramuscular water happens hard and fast, and you’ll end up with a whole ton of it. Then when you stop, it goes, but you’re still left with all this badass new lean tissue. Among the best orals of all time IMO.
That is why I chose it. I’m not getting ready for a comp, peak strength isn’t relevant now, but I am re-laying the foundation so I want more lasting tissue I can build on late fall.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What brand are you taking?
Centurion Labz M17 Alpha. Also has 60mg of some 1,4dhea-type ph but I don’t really count that except as some extra estrogen.

Fasted til 2pm yesterday, lower carb, definitely ate at a deficit. Woke up another lb heavier, despite pooping 1-2x a day - it’s not like I’m backed up or anything. I am just putting on some serious intramuscular water. Upper body looking big in my shirts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Old Witch Anabolics 30
Anabolics 0