Dmz/M1A cycle

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 23 recap: didn’t lift tonight only slept for like 5 hours last night so was just way to tired, weight is around 173. 7 day’s left on so for these left 7 day’s gonna be going extra hard.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 24 recap: killed chest tonight, great workout. Weight is around 173ish.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 24 recap: killed chest tonight, great workout. Weight is around 173ish.
For this last week I would up calories a bit to get another pound or two out of your bulk. Say whatever you’re eating, add something consistent every day - a 2-scoop protein shake with 2tbspb nut butter, a pbj sammich & cup of milk, another small meal of a cup of rice or a potato & 6oz ground meat.

The extra 4-600 calories will help keep the scale moving with quality weight. You have gained weight and now need more just to maintain on this cycle.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For this last week I would up calories a bit to get another pound or two out of your bulk. Say whatever you’re eating, add something consistent every day - a 2-scoop protein shake with 2tbspb nut butter, a pbj sammich & cup of milk, another small meal of a cup of rice or a potato & 6oz ground meat.

The extra 4-600 calories will help keep the scale moving with quality weight. You have gained weight and now need more just to maintain on this cycle.
Sounds like a plan.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 25 recap: killed biceps tonight, there was a lot of **** boys at the gym tonight. You know, those 19-20 year old skinny kids wearing their pink tank tops flexing their abs in the mirror thinking their big. Man I swear there was like 20 of them in there. But anyway killed biceps tonight ate a **** ton of food. Weight is around 175.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Uhh woke up with a HUGE acne cyst on my face, Just one of the prices you gonna pay for those gains

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 26 recap: Leg day today, by the way I’ve been going to this CrossFit gym across the street from my job and hittin like a 30 min squat sesh almost everyday. In case your wondering why I never say “today I hit legs”. But tonight I decided to hit legs and not just squat since my upper body is really sore. Weight is 174. 4 more day’s.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey since it’s almost time for PCT how do guys think I should dose my nolva? I’ve always just took 20mg before I went to bed, but should I switch it to 10mg morning and 10mg Night?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 27 recap: shoulders and triceps tonight, weight around 175.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey since it’s almost time for PCT how do guys think I should dose my nolva? I’ve always just took 20mg before I went to bed, but should I switch it to 10mg morning and 10mg Night?
I always try to spread stuff out as much as possible, you’d have to look at the half life. If it’s >24 hours then you don’t really have to spread it out too much. I still do to keep levels fairly consistent.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So all in all, what has been your worst side effect? Blood pressure?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So all in all, what has been your worst side effect? Blood pressure?
Yup BP and that’s really the only side effect, I get some back pumps but nothing insane, I’ve gotten much worse sides from Epistane. Epistane always destroys my appetite and makes me extremely nauseas for the first 2 weeks.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup BP and that’s really the only side effect, I get some back pumps but nothing insane, I’ve gotten much worse sides from Epistane. Epistane always destroys my appetite and makes me extremely nauseas for the first 2 weeks.
Glad it’s been a successful cycle for ya man!
What supp/med did you end up noticing helping your bp? So dmz didn’t kill your appetite? Always a plus!

I ended up buying another bottle so I can run DMZ at 32mg, planning on a winter run if everything lines up right. I’ll read over your log tonight for sure! Hope PCT goes smoothly...Not sure if you have a natty test booster to run , but lately for the hell of it I’ve been loving M-test...3 caps before work gives me a nice energy and good mood boost.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad it’s been a successful cycle for ya man!
What supp/med did you end up noticing helping your bp? So dmz didn’t kill your appetite? Always a plus!

I ended up buying another bottle so I can run DMZ at 32mg, planning on a winter run if everything lines up right. I’ll read over your log tonight for sure! Hope PCT goes smoothly...Not sure if you have a natty test booster to run , but lately for the hell of it I’ve been loving M-test...3 caps before work gives me a nice energy and good mood boost.
I just added more coq10 and fish oil and that seemed to do the trick. I think I also might pick up a bottle of M-Test also!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 29 recap: back today, tomorrow is the last day, made sure I timed it correctly so arms is my last day. Gotta get that sick arm pump one more time

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Planing on running Msten for 8 weeks at 20mg along with andro hard for a nice summer recomp cycle, definitely looking forward to that

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Planing on running Msten for 8 weeks at 20mg along with andro hard for a nice summer recomp cycle, definitely looking forward to that
How quickly ya gonna jump on that? Just curious

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks is a long time on Msten. I would really consider using another compound if you wanna go that long and keeping Msten to 6. Like 8 weeks of LGD & Msten the last 6.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 30 recap: last day on, killed biceps tonight. Was extremely tired/lethargic today. Final weight is 175, so 20lb gain in 30 days. Overall great cycle, glad Dmz and M1A agree with me and definitely look forward to running these compounds in the future at high doses. Starting nolvadex tomorrow night at 20mg, will still keep you guys posted every now and then on how PCT is going.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One side I get from nolva sometimes is this weird face numbness, my face feels like I’m smiling super wide when I’m not. It’s so weird, anyone else get this?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly tho it could all be in my head or anxiety related since it only seems to happend when at the gym, cause then I start thinking **** what if my face is feeling numb because I’m having a stroke from the nolva, then it just progressively gets worse.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro you gotta relax. Look in the mirror and see it’s not smiling or numb. You probably took too much Beta-Alanine!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bro you gotta relax. Look in the mirror and see it’s not smiling or numb. You probably took too much Beta-Alanine!
Haha nah dude it doesn’t really scare me it just feels so weird, like nothing I ever felt before

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At the gym right now and damn this nolva has me looking real nice and tight!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Update: 1 week into PCT now, feeling Great haven’t lost a pound or any strength, God I love Nolvadex.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update: 1 week into PCT now, feeling Great haven’t lost a pound or any strength, God I love Nolvadex.
Added that Aggresive Labz DMZ to my winny stack and now my BP skyrockets at the gym where I feel like I'm getting throbbing blackout headaches and have to go home

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Added that Aggresive Labz DMZ to my winny stack and now my BP skyrockets at the gym where I feel like I'm getting throbbing blackout headaches and have to go home
Are you still on the Winny?

JimAndGym

Awards
If you are taking winny, why did you add dmz? What else are you taking? I assume some sort of test base?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are taking winny, why did you add dmz? What else are you taking? I assume some sort of test base?
Was told the DMZ was a substitute for Var which was my original plan. And that as a base. Only other base I have is 4 andro which I haven’t taken

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was told the DMZ was a substitute for Var which was my original plan. And that as a base. Only other base I have is 4 andro which I haven’t taken
Dmz compared to Var is like comparing a Lambo to a V4 Mustang

JimAndGym

Awards
Why do you not have test base in your protocol?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Meaning the DMZ is the lambo? Because is that’s the case the sides are giving me square tires
Yes lmao, Anavar is one of the weaker oral steroids out there, while DMZ is a top dog

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take less dmz. Take just one, it will peak twice a day with one dose. Once after an hour and once eight hours later.

Unless you only added one. In which case drop it.

For future reference, methyldiazirinol is the otc substitute for anavar.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Hows the PCT coming along?
Any change in mood, gains, str, etc.?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Old Witch Anabolics 30
Anabolics 0