Dmz And dermafury cycle critique

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Going to run a 6week cycle of dmz at 40mg/day, bump to 60 the last week,
Dermafury at 150mg/day (adjust if needed)
Dermacrine 4pumps a day starting week 2
All necessary support supps

Pct will be Nolva, sup3r pct, daa, lean xt and transform.
Also will add osta at 10/5/5/5,
Abe and possibly x gels

I have run 1other cycle, Msten solo.
I'm 207lbs, ~8%BF

What do you guys think?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what I think;)

Grow damn it:)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great. I am not a fan of Osta in PCT but to each his own.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks perfect to me too.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
never seen or heard of anyone running osta at 5, let me know how it goes! cycle looks good! taper your transform a bit near the end of pct just in case of rebound as it is a suicidal AI.

kolejorg

Awards
I just ran furaza 300, finished that and tried furaza 50, then did dermafury. 1 pump of dermafury beat the hell out of 300mg oral a day. Honestly I was disappointed in the orals. But the derma was great. I would start with 1 pump and go up if needed. Good luck man.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feed back! Should I keep osta at 10 then? I just don't want it to suppress at all while coming back ya know?
I'm about to run osta at 20mg ed for 6weeks with ep1c and x gels as my 'bridge' to that cycle

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I just ran furaza 300, finished that and tried furaza 50, then did dermafury. 1 pump of dermafury beat the hell out of 300mg oral a day. Honestly I was disappointed in the orals. But the derma was great. I would start with 1 pump and go up if needed. Good luck man.
Did you dose the 1pump pre workout? What did you notice from it

kolejorg

Awards
I dosed it mid day. I was running a few other orals as well. But I noticed once I went to it, like the next day, my joints were dryer. My arms were tighter. Within a week I looked and felt tighter. I have never had back pumps before ever, but 1 pump on that and I was hurting after a week if I didn't take precautions and make sure I stayed hydrated. Overall it's good. If I ever cut again on cycle I'll use it again for sure.

joeybacs

Awards
Hi.. planning on following your layout. first I got the Tr3st but then I decided I really don't like to bloat up and gain water weight. So I decided to do Dermacrine as my test base.

Where are you going to apply Dermacrine + Dermafury? Since both of them are topical.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Hi.. planning on following your layout. first I got the Tr3st but then I decided I really don't like to bloat up and gain water weight. So I decided to do Dermacrine as my test base.

Where are you going to apply Dermacrine + Dermafury? Since both of them are topical.
forearms, arms, shoulders, and abs are all good places to apply. some people like quads as well, but typically somewhere with minimal visceral fat is optimal

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established

I plan on doing dermacrine on the left side of my upper chest, shoulder, inner bicep and forearms and DF on the other side, and rotate from day to day. That's where I'm most vascular

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
never seen or heard of anyone running osta at 5, let me know how it goes! cycle looks good! taper your transform a bit near the end of pct just in case of rebound as it is a suicidal AI.
10 or nothing. 5 is an utter waste. Lol

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add, will buy transform as well. Should I save for pct? I'm guessing the DF will help with any water retention on cycle?..