Dinosaur Bodyweight Training

pumpinitup

Awards
please send me a copy of the pdf files for both dinosaur bodyweight training and dinosaur training notebook...

it's [email protected]

thanks!:bruce2:

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
i wouldnt mind one if youre still doing this: Minus83 @ gmail.com

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
If you get a minute I'd like a copy as well. riskarb at gmail dot com. Reps to you either way.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Id like a copy please

menace1977 @ yahoo .com

Thanks!

jacobcoile

Awards
wow a lot of responses in here over a long time... the link to his sales pitch sounds awesome if still tackling these request and have time please send a copy to me thanks in advance. :thumbsup:
by the way my first post here too best forum on the net!

removed email.
GOT MINE THANKS Y2J

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this as well.

kyleelmore (@) embarqmail (dot) com

Spaced for anti-spam.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone into bodyweight exercises? After a loooong time searching, I finally acquired the Dinosaur Bodyweight Training book by Brooks Kubik.

207 pages, about 63 pages into it so far. Good information as well as exercise descriptions with pictures showing examples of the exercises.

Here's the description from his site: Bodyweight Dinosaur Training - Lost Secrets of Strength and Development

If you're interested in this book, let me know and I'll email/pm you the dl link. (not posting here due to (c) issues) It's about 23 megs.

I also have the "Dinosaur Training Notebook" which is a 100pages for dl too. It's about 8.5 megs.

Both are pdf files.

Sharing the wealth with the bros :cheers:

******Note*******

If you're concerned with email spam, email me with your request - [email protected] (my spam catcher email) and I'll send you the link from my yahoo addy. :)

I don't want one, but I'm going to rep you for being so damn generous.

Braunsweig

Awards
If you are still offering an email with an attached copy I would appreciate a copy.

[email protected]

I am not sure if anyone is familar with Frank Butterman and his functional strength training exercises. If anyone is, is this similar to his program?

beallio

beallio

Awards
If this is still available or someone who already received it please could forward it please reply?

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
yeah i didnt get a copy yet, dont know whats up, can anyone who has gotten it hook it up for us?

Braunsweig

Awards
Still Waiting on my copy too but if anyone else could send a copy my way it would be much appreciated.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry for the delay folks.. been busy, got married n stuff and just noticed the upload link was dead due to inactivity.

Give me an hour or so and I'll get it back and PM/mail all those that have requested it..

Thanks!