Dimethyltrienolone

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what do you guys think or know about this animal?
I've stumbled upon this in injectable form, both are concentrated 3 mg/ml.
From my research it's potent as fu.k and has some very nice effects.
I'd be happy if anyone here could share some info about this.

Dimethylestra-4,9,11-trien-17β-ol-3-one

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe swimfan65 just hopped off it. Getting ready to run some myself - looks to be some pretty awesome sh.it!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe swimfan65 just hopped off it. Getting ready to run some myself - looks to be some pretty awesome sh.it!
I think he run it in oral form, not 100% sure does that make a difference

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys probably know this.... It has been called "exceedingly toxic", and is considered one of the most toxic steroids ever made.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys probably know this.... It has been called "exceedingly toxic", and is considered one of the most toxic steroids ever made.
Yes, but what if it is in injectable form? Can that make any difference?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, but what if it is in injectable form? Can that make any difference?
Possibly a little..... But it will still be the exact same compound, processed through the liver, and coming into contact with the same organs and tissues.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which means, I gotta have it.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he run it in oral form, not 100% sure does that make a difference
Correct but it's the same compound. You could drink the inject if you wanted...kinda like winnie or any of the other methylated ds that are offered in im and oral administration. I've heard arguments that the injectable skips first pass of the liver and therefore is slightly less toxic and also heard that it doesnt help toxicity much at all - couldn't say which one is more true.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only found one thread on this compound on another forum, and guy who was logging it says it was nothing short of a amazing. Like mixture of Tren and Ment

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was said to be exceedingly toxic at 500mcg - 1mg. Now I've also seen logs of guys running up to 3mg per day and liver enzymes only slightly elevated. I think its toxicity is probably a little overhyped like a lot of oral steroids are.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've only found one thread on this compound on another forum, and guy who was logging it says it was nothing short of a amazing. Like mixture of Tren and Ment
What I said has absolutely nothing to do with it's effectiveness, one-way or another.

Some deadly poisons are very effective at getting a person high. That doesn't mean that they should be ingested.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've also seen a couple where guys said to get nearly all the benefits of running tren without the mental sides, nightsweats, short fuse to name a few. It sounds illogical to me that these wouldnt show up but maybe theres a chance it's a little easier to run

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was said to be exceedingly toxic at 500mcg - 1mg. Now I've also seen logs of guys running up to 3mg per day and liver enzymes only slightly elevated. I think its toxicity is probably a little overhyped like a lot of oral steroids are.
You're right man... It is not toxic at all. It's a plot from the government to keep the everyman weak. No steroids have any toxicity whatsoever.

In which case... I'd just start at 10mg.... And work your way up.
I'll just sit on the sidelines, and watch everone else get huge.

:)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What I said has absolutely nothing to do with it's effectiveness, one-way or another.

Some deadly poisons are very effective at getting a person high. That doesn't mean that they should be ingested.
Right on point

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're right man... It is not toxic at all. It's a plot from the government to keep the everyman weak. No steroids have any toxicity whatsoever.

In which case... I'd just start at 10mg.... And work your way up.
I'll just sit on the sidelines, and watch everone else get huge.

:)
That's not how I sounded is it?!?!?? First, of course it's the government, it always is. I mean just because the illuminati control them anyway. Next, I wasnt trying to poo on the idea that it's very toxic at all. Simply saying a "responsible dose" up to 1mg a day isnt killing you. Be careful, take care of your supports and get bloodwork yes...but it's not mibolerone. Kinda what I was getting at.....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Methyl tren and dimethyl tren would be two different things guys. I think this, if the name is accurate, is new.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey OP hit me with a pm on where you found it so I can look at that nomenclature and do some digging

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OH GOD THAT LOOKS HORRIBLE. It’s... like a nightmare steroid. Don’t ever take this.

7a,17a dimethyl trienolone. It’s basically a cross between methyl tren and Cheque drops.

I was hoping it was 2,17a dimethyl trienolone.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OH GOD THAT LOOKS HORRIBLE. It’s... like a nightmare steroid. Don’t ever take this.

7a,17a dimethyl trienolone. It’s basically a cross between methyl tren and Cheque drops.

So only like 1.5cc per day?

Joking
Interesting though, very interesting. Thanks for clarifying Witch. Guess I didnt distinguish the difference and was speaking to boring old regular mtren. Sounds a little.....nuts?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So only like 1.5cc per day?

Joking
Interesting though, very interesting. Thanks for clarifying Witch. Guess I didnt distinguish the difference and was speaking to boring old regular mtren. Sounds a little.....nuts?
I’m sure Bostin Loyd would do the stuff.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sure Bostin Loyd would do the stuff.
Probably combine it with the oral mtren just in case one of them is bunk. ..... and good news is you can just use your slin/gh pin to pin the dimethyltren, so no worries about ordering more needles!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably combine it with the oral mtren just in case one of them is bunk. ..... and good news is you can just use your slin/gh pin to pin the dimethyltren, so no worries about ordering more needles!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This second post god me laughing to my tears ���� Thats the reason I wanted someone more knowledgable to say something about it. Once again man, you save the day

Miketee

Awards
Toxicity is overhyped ime.
Methyl trienolone I.m is with trest ace my fave injectable for fast results. The perfect aesthetic compound.
Dimethyltren I wouldn't touch, pretty much useless for mass building like cheque drops.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methyl trienolone I.m is with trest ace my fave injectable for fast results. The perfect aesthetic compound.
Dimethyltren I wouldn't touch, pretty much useless for mass building like cheque drops.
Glad you found the log man, thanks again for replys and input

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I spent some time before bed last night reading about it. It is the most toxic steroid I’ve ever seen marketed. Clinically stated as “significantly more hepatotoxic than mibolerone”

Comparably, something useful like M1T is “notably more hepatotoxic than similar 17a alkylated steroids”

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Than whats the whole point of creating it? Strong surge of aggression for mma fighters?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Than whats the whole point of creating it? Strong surge of aggression for mma fighters?
Well originally I’m sure they thought it would be a better functional cross between trest and mtren. They never marketed it for anything, not even bitches.

Nowadays, yeah I’m sure it’s used for massive amounts of aggression. Probably would make a guy kill a guy with another guy.

Miketee

Awards
I spent some time before bed last night reading about it. It is the most toxic steroid I’ve ever seen marketed. Clinically stated as “significantly more hepatotoxic than mibolerone”

Comparably, something useful like M1T is “notably more hepatotoxic than similar 17a alkylated steroids”
Dimethyl tren I totally agree.
Methyl trienolone , I had no visible markers and no increase in bad cholesterol using it as an injectable. However im sure orally it would be a different story.
I was referring to this as the injectable form.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dimethyl tren I totally agree.
Methyl trienolone , I had no visible markers and no increase in bad cholesterol using it as an injectable. However im sure orally it would be a different story.
I was referring to this as the injectable form.
Most, of not all, 17a methylated steroids are significantly less hepatotoxic when injected. In fact with some it seems to negate it entirely. Interestingly enough in the case of methyl 1 test it also increases bioavailability significantly. So apparently the methyl chain isn’t totally invulnerable to the first pass through the liver.

Miketee

Awards
Most, of not all, 17a methylated steroids are significantly less hepatotoxic when injected. In fact with some it seems to negate it entirely. Interestingly enough in the case of methyl 1 test it also increases bioavailability significantly. So apparently the methyl chain isn’t totally invulnerable to the first pass through the liver.
Thank you bro

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried it for 20 days got brown urine and hi bp headaches. Definitely very toxic. Gave it to someone who is an amateur mma fighter. It's only good for power lifters and fighters pre competition in my opinion. I did nasal spray.I HAD HUGE STRENGTH INCREASE! I went from db shoulders press 80s x 8 to 100s x 10 in 2 weeks

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried it for 20 days got brown urine and hi bp headaches. Definitely very toxic. Gave it to someone who is an amateur mma fighter. It's only good for power lifters and fighters pre competition in my opinion. I did nasal spray.I HAD HUGE STRENGTH INCREASE! I went from db shoulders press 80s x 8 to 100s x 10 in 2 weeks
Thanks for sharing man

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also got serious night sweats. Sheets would be drenched

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious...
What dose were you running? Did you keep much of that strength after coming off?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 sprays twice a day. Strength dropped alot after taking it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 sprays twice a day. Strength dropped alot after taking it.
375mcg, according to the description. (I haven't used it, I was just curious how much you used).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PM’d.

Sounds terrible for a muscle building cycle, but excellent pre-contest for a few days for that extra firepower. And nasal spray is about as convenient as it gets.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait... what nasal spray...?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know of a methyl tren nasal spray but not a dimethyl tren one

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know some of you are talking about methyl tren, on PM Mike Arnold just ran 5mg a day (IM) and had awesome results with no side effects.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know of a methyl tren nasal spray but not a dimethyl tren one
Yeah... That's what he's talking about. Comments on methyl, dimethyl, and cheque drops are getting scattered in.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah... That's what he's talking about. Comments on methyl, dimethyl, and cheque drops are getting scattered in.
If that’s the case I know exactly which nasal spray.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know some of you are talking about methyl tren, on PM Mike Arnold just ran 5mg a day (IM) and had awesome results with no side effects.
Yes, thats why this vial is dosed 5 mg/1ml

Miketee

Awards
Not being funny but hardly anything hes ever posted is accurate. I remember all the nonsense behind his different companies and products, having tried many of them take everything with a grain of salt.
He only ever says something if he wants to make money from it.

I was using 0.5 mg (I.m) and I can tell you now if its legit you will get sides.
5mg would have killed me , bp spikes are unreal. And its extremely hard to breathe deeply and relax even on the dose I was on. So I call that complete b.s

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not being funny but hardly anything hes ever posted is accurate. I remember all the nonsense behind his different companies and products, having tried many of them take everything with a grain of salt.
He only ever says something if he wants to make money from it.

I was using 0.5 mg (I.m) and I can tell you now if its legit you will get sides.
5mg would have killed me , bp spikes are unreal. And its extremely hard to breathe deeply and relax even on the dose I was on. So I call that complete b.s
His androgen receptors are trashed I’m sure. That’s why he can use it that highly dosed. If your receptors function, and you take that much mtren... good luck with that tachycardia.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inb4 some 20-nothing power lifter tells me I don’t know what I’m talking about cause he uses 10mg mtren and 100mg halotestin every day.