Dimethyltrienolone

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got some jackasses on YouTube comments telling me it’s ok if they quit testing mma fighters because they’re all on gear anyway, that I don’t know how steroids work, that if left totally untested there wouldn’t be hulking fighters all benching over 500 cracking each other’s skulls like nothing.

Now, you all know I’m right on that one. Untested fighting would be dangerous as hell. I’m talking fighters dosing like ifbb pros.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got some jackasses on YouTube comments telling me it’s ok if they quit testing mma fighters because they’re all on gear anyway, that I don’t know how steroids work, that if left totally untested there wouldn’t be hulking fighters all benching over 500 cracking each other’s skulls like nothing.

Now, you all know I’m right on that one. Untested fighting would be dangerous as hell. I’m talking fighters dosing like ifbb pros.
Most of them were all juiced up until around, 2015? Maybe? They started cracking down and most of the really good guys just went to shyte.

Look at Lesnar back in the day. Tell me he wasn't juiced all to hell. He was just as big in the UFC as he was in WWE.

Miketee

Awards
Inb4 some 20-nothing power lifter tells me I don’t know what I’m talking about cause he uses 10mg mtren and 100mg halotestin every day.
Only 10mg, I thought it was normal to use 50mg mtren, with 200mg adrol, and I snort that much halo for breakfast, along with a tub of celltech.
Drink at least 5 vials of winny a day and do you even lift bro?

Miketee

Awards

I think fatalities would increase no end, I knew that famous jujitsu guy who fought in the ufc back in the day, damm his name escapes me, im always forgetful after snorting halo, ahh gracie renzo Gracie, he got done for deca, but you look at him, im sure that was medicinal for joints.
But belfort when he was good as an early twenties phenom was disproportionately thick in the traps and neck like he was juicing on tren, getting the frog look.
Big lips and shoulders.

You know what I mean?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only 10mg, I thought it was normal to use 50mg mtren, with 200mg adrol, and I snort that much halo for breakfast, along with a tub of celltech.
Drink at least 5 vials of winny a day and do you even lift bro?
Whoa whoa whoa, let’s not get irresponsible here - some newbie is liable to read this post and actually spend money on Celltech.

Miketee

Awards
Whoa whoa whoa, let’s not get irresponsible here - some newbie is liable to read this post and actually spend money on Celltech.
What your saying it doesnt work?

Hey on uk muscle some guy was doing a cycle and said the I.m wasnt working for him on test at 500mg a week. They said what brand was it, and he should rotate sites etc.
He said how can you rotate sites, they said for injection.
He goes im doing I.m

The guy responding said try I.m into your larger muscle groups on a rotation basis.

He goes, what do you mean,I.m means into mouth doesnt it?

They were like , are you for real, he said damm I knew something was wrong that must be it lol.

I was reading that some time ago in pure disbelief.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What your saying it doesnt work?

Hey on uk muscle some guy was doing a cycle and said the I.m wasnt working for him on test at 500mg a week. They said what brand was it, and he should rotate sites etc.
He said how can you rotate sites, they said for injection.
He goes im doing I.m

The guy responding said try I.m into your larger muscle groups on a rotation basis.

He goes, what do you mean,I.m means into mouth doesnt it?

They were like , are you for real, he said damm I knew something was wrong that must be it lol.

I was reading that some time ago in pure disbelief.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most of them were all juiced up until around, 2015? Maybe? They started cracking down and most of the really good guys just went to shyte.

Look at Lesnar back in the day. Tell me he wasn't juiced all to hell. He was just as big in the UFC as he was in WWE.
Juiced to hell, definitely not. Definitely juiced up though. He probably took the same **** in wwe as in ufc, which honestly most of the time wrestlers use EQ and winstrol. Or did. When prohormones were legal they used those. I watched a shoot interview about some old school guy coming back in the 2000 showed up in the hotel with winstrol and they had to be like “no no no we can’t do that. Here use this superdrol”

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean if your veins aren’t popping out like crazy, sweating just sitting there from all the tren... it’s not “to hell”

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
**** I didn’t explain well enough. Yeah they were all on **** til the crackdown but technically they were still subject to testing so it’s not like they could turn up the gear full blast. Put fighters on full blast and see how well that works for safety. That basically what I mean.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I respectfully disagree. At Brock Lesnars size even running a single compound like halo would have him insanely strong. Which he was. And he never killed anybody. Shane care in either. Did santos is another that shrunk big time after the crackdown. He was a super heavy hitter and never killed anybody.

And there are plenty of smaller organizations than UFC that don't test. I have several boys that fight professionally. Never hear of deaths and I can guarantee you most of the top guys in those organizations ARE juiced to hell.

Like I said, we can agree to disagree though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I respectfully disagree. At Brock Lesnars size even running a single compound like halo would have him insanely strong. Which he was. And he never killed anybody. Shane care in either. Did santos is another that shrunk big time after the crackdown. He was a super heavy hitter and never killed anybody.

And there are plenty of smaller organizations than UFC that don't test. I have several boys that fight professionally. Never hear of deaths and I can guarantee you most of the top guys in those organizations ARE juiced to hell.

Like I said, we can agree to disagree though.
I have two friends who used to fight, I guess you could call it professionally. And, while you make great points, I still don’t think that drugs in fighting have ever been maximized to the degree they are in bodybuilding. Powerlifting hasn’t even taken it that far yet. It’s almost all short acting stuff.

And then of course the drugs don’t build the athlete. Take a guy like Brock, and instead of a little halotestin on the night, give him a Bostin loyd cycle for 20 weeks and then about 5mg of this here dimethyltren, and time the peak of the cycle for the night of the fight, see my point..? We’re talking a major difference in conditioning, strength, endurance, everything. Nobody has been that kind of juiced, and that’s exactly what I mean.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean, the guy has to be able to do at least three sets of a hundred pull ups with three plates around his waist, or he’s not juiced up enough.

Miketee

Awards
Alistair overeem is a prime example of a big change in physique once joining the ufc.
Cro cop was another.
Arlovski after his return
I think trt should be allowed but levels musnt be above the athletes proven normal range.. or considered normal range.

Thats my opinion.

Sorry for the thread hi jack.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have two friends who used to fight, I guess you could call it professionally. And, while you make great points, I still don’t think that drugs in fighting have ever been maximized to the degree they are in bodybuilding. Powerlifting hasn’t even taken it that far yet. It’s almost all short acting stuff.

And then of course the drugs don’t build the athlete. Take a guy like Brock, and instead of a little halotestin on the night, give him a Bostin loyd cycle for 20 weeks and then about 5mg of this here dimethyltren, and time the peak of the cycle for the night of the fight, see my point..? We’re talking a major difference in conditioning, strength, endurance, everything. Nobody has been that kind of juiced, and that’s exactly what I mean.
Since we’ve gone full de-rail.

Powerlifting is rife with drugs, as is strongman, but powerlifting can arguably push it harder because you just have to stay conscious under weight for about 20 seconds tops - strongman does have cardio components to it. I mean it totally varies by the individual athlete, but don’t kid yourself into thinking there aren’t some top guys taking 4+ grams weekly, plus orals.

Brandon Allen, a superheavy (open weight class) powerlifter, has openly stated he used to be using 5+ grams. He end up pulling out of a meet coughing up blood during a squat and has since backed down to 2-3g blasts and 500mg test cruises. Of course there are guys who have won World’s Strongest Man on a couple CCs of test and some dbol, but you know Eddie Hall at 6’2” and 430lbs and pulling 1,102lbs wasn’t playing around.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I am going to grab some Metrilone while it’s still on the market, since methyltren sounds to be legit contest and I’m not wasting money trying Halo again, but I will NOT be cycling it. And I definitely won’t be touching the dimethyltren this thread started over. More toxic than Cheque drops?? No thanks. Could just pin some tren or test base and keep your organs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since we’ve gone full de-rail.

Powerlifting is rife with drugs, as is strongman, but powerlifting can arguably push it harder because you just have to stay conscious under weight for about 20 seconds tops - strongman does have cardio components to it. I mean it totally varies by the individual athlete, but don’t kid yourself into thinking there aren’t some top guys taking 4+ grams weekly, plus orals.

Brandon Allen, a superheavy (open weight class) powerlifter, has openly stated he used to be using 5+ grams. He end up pulling out of a meet coughing up blood during a squat and has since backed down to 2-3g blasts and 500mg test cruises. Of course there are guys who have won World’s Strongest Man on a couple CCs of test and some dbol, but you know Eddie Hall at 6’2” and 430lbs and pulling 1,102lbs wasn’t playing around.
Yeah you’re right, now that I think about it I don’t know what I was thinking putting PL below bodybuilding for drug use. Most of the powerlifters I know out there are taking lots of stuff. I just forget theyre powerlifters. It was late hah.

Anyway, put all those drugs and cns powertraining into a couple of fighters and let em have at it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I am going to grab some Metrilone while it’s still on the market, since methyltren sounds to be legit contest and I’m not wasting money trying Halo again, but I will NOT be cycling it. And I definitely won’t be touching the dimethyltren this thread started over. More toxic than Cheque drops?? No thanks. Could just pin some tren or test base and keep your organs.
The price is alright and the dose is solid. Couple of buddies I have now using it. Metrilone nasal spray.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The price is alright and the dose is solid. Couple of buddies I have now using it. Metrilone nasal spray.
I found a disturbing thread on another forum where a guy died about 3 weeks into methyltren (plus his TRT 250/wk test). BUT he was pinning 2mg/day over 4 shots, which is 3x the recommended daily dose of Metrilone, and he had only been off a tren cycle for less than 2 months, and he was blast/cruise at age 44 at around 260 bodyweight. So probably a lot of risk factors at play.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found a disturbing thread on another forum where a guy died about 3 weeks into methyltren (plus his TRT 250/wk test). BUT he was pinning 2mg/day over 4 shots, which is 3x the recommended daily dose of Metrilone, and he had only been off a tren cycle for less than 2 months, and he was blast/cruise at age 44 at around 260 bodyweight. So probably a lot of risk factors at play.
Oh **** man, thats some real life horror story...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh **** man, thats some real life horror story...
Freaked me out at first, then realized if someone had said they were pinning 60-90mg of Superdrol daily just 6 weeks after a tren cycle, I wouldn’t be that surprised to hear something awful happen. 44 is not a good age to be overdoing the tren.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Freaked me out at first, then realized if someone had said they were pinning 60-90mg of Superdrol daily just 6 weeks after a tren cycle, I wouldn’t be that surprised to hear something awful happen. 44 is not a good age to be overdoing the tren.
Finalist for Darwins award

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bet he was shredded though....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet he was shredded though....
Not even, definitely a true 15-20%. Poor guy left a large coffin. I felt bad reading it - he made some dumb decisions, but it sucks he had no chance to learn from them. Paid with his life ☹

Miketee

Awards
Man thats really worst case scenario and why roids get a lot of bad press.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not even, definitely a true 15-20%. Poor guy left a large coffin. I felt bad reading it - he made some dumb decisions, but it sucks he had no chance to learn from them. Paid with his life
Definitely a sad ordeal. It wouldnt be difficult to slip into a bad headspace where you think "just a little more is ok"...make the wrong decisions before you get yourself straightened out and bad stuff just like that will happen. That just seems very extreme...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH GOD THAT LOOKS HORRIBLE. It’s... like a nightmare steroid. Don’t ever take this.

7a,17a dimethyl trienolone. It’s basically a cross between methyl tren and Cheque drops.

I was hoping it was 2,17a dimethyl trienolone.
Um what. I know I'm late to the party here but dimethyltrienolone has always been 7a,17a-methyl trienolone. Matter of fact it seems to be LESS toxic then methyltren. It's a hell of a drug still sure. Not to be taken lightly. Also I know the source in question here—or at least I'm quite positive about it— and OP is getting scammed. Its not a legit source.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There is so much ignorance in this post. First off if they dosed like ifbb pros, they would have zero endurance, and would become to big to produce real power. Also yes most of the guys are already on gear. Matter of fact the UFC didn't start testing until 2013ish. You saw a decline in the fights after that. They still juice but are smarter on what, how, and when they use.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Man wtf am I reading at this point, are you trying to troll everyone. Sooooo wrong. Brock was so close to 3 bills you cant get his size not juiced up to hell. Not mentioned fighter shouldn't juice like bodybuilders. Size doesn't equal power.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man wtf am I reading at this point, are you trying to troll everyone. Sooooo wrong. Brock was so close to 3 bills you cant get his size not juiced up to hell. Not mentioned fighter shouldn't juice like bodybuilders. Size doesn't equal power.
Muscle maturity, size, hardness, and hyperplasia all factor into how much strength, speed, protection, and endurance can be exerted by both type I and II fibers. Man... you don’t have a clue. There were plenty of guys I grew up with that looked a lot like Brock lesnar (even the face) and they never touched a thing.

And if you judge bodybuilders only by the standards of the drugs used for stage condition, then yes, no endurance. However if instead you understand what I mean is to break the entire development of the skeletal muscular system down into a chemical science with drugs you end up with armored powerhouses capable of killing a man with a single well placed strike or simply grappling another man easily. Which is exactly what would happen in a major market untested fighting league if left to themselves to do so.

And when you say juiced to hell, and when I say juiced to hell, completely different meanings I can guaran****ingtee it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In your mind every big half lean guy must be juiced to hell...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ever seen a mandible shoved straight through the skin, dudes face was destroyed? One elbow. Did he die? Well the year was 1970 and the country was Vietnam, and the guy who saw it was my dad, and the soldier who did it was on dianabol (that’s all) and the guy who got killed was some Vietcong who pulled a knife on him in the street when he was trying to get some tail.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So maybe I’m just extrapolating that into untested fighting with real training.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is so much ignorance in this post. First off if they dosed like ifbb pros, they would have zero endurance, and would become to big to produce real power. Also yes most of the guys are already on gear. Matter of fact the UFC didn't start testing until 2013ish. You saw a decline in the fights after that. They still juice but are smarter on what, how, and when they use.
There is much ignorance in this post as well, drugs don’t dictate size outright. Not by a long shot. You have plenty here who can attest to that.

Secondly you can put on weight without a lot of size. One can be a very very dense frame, especially with the right drugs and training, diet etc.

Third, as iterated somewhat in my other reply, endurance can be greatly enhanced by drugs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyway, anyone who advocates the use of this dimethyltrienolone is a ****ing moron any way you slice it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In your mind every big half lean guy must be juiced to hell...
No it's just Brock definitely has test positive numerous of times, just google it. Man he definitely juiced up. Also you can be big and massive and not on juice, but you can't be 295 with 9% body fat not juiced. You are an ignorant fuk.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No it's just Brock definitely has test positive numerous of times, just google it. Man he definitely juiced up. Also you can be big and massive and not on juice, but you can't be 295 with 9% body fat not juiced. You are an ignorant fuk.
I don’t think Brock has ever been under 20%

And using doesn’t mean juicing to hell. If I eat superdrol and take some test base I’m not juiced to hell.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyway, anyone who advocates the use of this dimethyltrienolone is a ****ing moron any way you slice it.
Never advocated dimethyltrienolone. I said it's serious shît! It's just no worse then methyltrienolone. You're just a forum juice jockey who read few things other forum Bros said, and is sticking with it like it's is based on 30 studies. Seriously you are not intelligent.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never advocated dimethyltrienolone. I said it's serious shît! It's just no worse then methyltrienolone. You're just a forum juice jockey who read few things other forum Bros said, and is sticking with it like it's is based on 30 studies. Seriously you are not intelligent.
I only base my opinions on facts and data, rarely on other opinions. Nice try though. Dimethyltrienolone is significantly more toxic than cheque drops. Cheque drops are significantly more toxic than methyl tren. That’s based on a scientific study, which I actually had to read (imagine the concept) not some forum thread.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only base my opinions on facts and data, rarely on other opinions. Nice try though.
Show me one sliver of evidence that show dimethyltrienolone is more liver toxic than methyltrienolone.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on I'm waiting. You said you've done research on this, and based off that research you said this compound was way to toxic to ever be used. So show me those sources. Show me it's more dangerous then methyltrienolone.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Show me one sliver of evidence that show dimethyltrienolone is more liver toxic than methyltrienolone.
CompoundChemical namePRARERGRMR
TestosteroneT1.0100<0.10.170.9
Nandrolone19-NT20154<0.10.51.6
Trenbolone∆9,11-19-NT74197<0.12.91.33
Trestolone7α-Me-19-NT50–75100–125?<1?
Normethandrone17α-Me-19-NT100146<0.11.50.6
Metribolone∆9,11-17α-Me-19-NT208204<0.12618
Mibolerone7α,17α-DiMe-19-NT214108<0.11.42.1
Dimethyltrienolone∆9,11-7α,17α-DiMe-19-NT3061800.12252
Values are percentages (%). Reference ligands (100%) were progesterone for the PR, testosterone for the AR, estradiol for the ER, DEXA for the GR, and aldosterone for the MR.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention you originally thought dimethyltrienolone was 2a,17a-methyltrienolone. Which is just pure ignorance. There is a 2a methylated version of methyltrienolone (2α,2β,17α-Trimethylestra-4,9,11-trien-17β-ol-3-one) but is is a highly potent ANTI-androgen.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only base my opinions on facts and data, rarely on other opinions. Nice try though. Dimethyltrienolone is significantly more toxic than cheque drops. Cheque drops are significantly more toxic than methyl tren. That’s based on a scientific study, which I actually had to read (imagine the concept) not some forum thread.
Nice edit there bud. Still haven't shown ANY proof of this. Come on you said you researched this well prove it. Show evidence that this is the case.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CompoundChemical namePRARERGRMR
TestosteroneT1.0100<0.10.170.9
Nandrolone19-NT20154<0.10.51.6
Trenbolone∆9,11-19-NT74197<0.12.91.33
Trestolone7α-Me-19-NT50–75100–125?<1?
Normethandrone17α-Me-19-NT100146<0.11.50.6
Metribolone∆9,11-17α-Me-19-NT208204<0.12618
Mibolerone7α,17α-DiMe-19-NT214108<0.11.42.1
Dimethyltrienolone∆9,11-7α,17α-DiMe-19-NT3061800.12252
Values are percentages (%). Reference ligands (100%) were progesterone for the PR, testosterone for the AR, estradiol for the ER, DEXA for the GR, and aldosterone for the MR.
Do you even understand this? Haha if you think this shows it's more toxic you are a buffoon.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now, if you can read that you can see that dimethyltrienolone has far greater affinity for GR and MR receptors, which is a clear indicator of potential liver toxicity.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now, if you can read that you can see that dimethyltrienolone has far greater affinity for GR and MR receptors, which is a clear indicator of potential liver toxicity.
Keyword there POTENTIAL

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to mention you originally thought dimethyltrienolone was 2a,17a-methyltrienolone. Which is just pure ignorance. There is a 2a methylated version of methyltrienolone (2α,2β,17α-Trimethylestra-4,9,11-trien-17β-ol-3-one) but is is a highly potent ANTI-androgen.
Trimethyltrienolone. That’s obviously both 2a and 2b methylated which if you know anything about it, extending a beyond single methyl chain in any direction (such as dimethylating the 2 position) will create an anti androgen.

I said I had HOPED, it was 2,17a dimethyltrienolone. Jeez bud. Maybe you yourself ought to do a bit of research.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keyword there POTENTIAL
Which you don’t understand apparently or you’d understand that potiential is a concrete concept, not an abstract. It doesn’t mean “could” it means “has this ability for sure”

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s obviously both 2a and 2b methylated which if you know anything about it, extending a beyond single methyl chain in any direction (such as dimethylating the 2 position) will create an anti androgen.

I said I had HOPED, it was 2,17a dimethyltrienolone. Jeez bud. Maybe you yourself ought to do a bit of research.
Ugh! While this is partially true it's not 100% there are examples of it weakening the androgen yet not causing a ANTI-androgen. Also you were hoping it was an untested compound. Hmm sure!