Dimethyltrienolone

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which you don’t understand apparently or you’d understand that potiential is a concrete concept, not an abstract. It doesn’t mean “could” it means “has this ability for sure”
No it doesn't.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look, adding the tri-ene bonds to cheque drops, CAN ONLY do one possible thing to the molecule, which is exactly what it does in the tren molecule. This compound will be quite impossible to metabolize and as a result will be far more toxic than cheque. It’s plain and simple as that.

And yes, I have taken untested compounds before. Except that’s not untested, just not entirely public.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look, adding the tri-ene bonds to cheque drops, CAN ONLY do one possible thing to the molecule, which is exactly what it does in the tren molecule. This compound will be quite impossible to metabolize and as a result will be far more toxic than cheque. It’s plain and simple as that.

And yes, I have taken untested compounds before. Except that’s not untested, just not entirely public.
I have 3 different University databases on access. If it was researched in English/french/German/Spanish I would have it. Russian may have done but I just doubt it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have 3 different University databases on access. If it was researched in English/french/German/Spanish I would have it. Russian may have done but I just doubt it.
As far as I know p, 2,17a dimethyltrienolone is Japanese. As in, theyre the ones studying it privately, and all available study is in Japanese.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also you are aware the tri-ene bond moves excretion towards renal rather than hepatic. That along with a 7a methylation there is a good chance that it's mostly dealt with (it's excretion) in the kidneys.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also you are aware the tri-ene bind moves excretion towards renal rather than hepatic. That along with a 7a methylation there is a good chance that it's mostly dealt(it's excretion) with the kidneys.
Which makes it actually worse. Do you realize that it’s liver toxic just by merit of its interaction with glucocorticoid and mineralcorticoid receptors? Adding in extra renal toxicity as a cherry on top is, the worst thing possible.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which makes it actually worse. Do you realize that it’s liver toxic just by merit of its activation of glucocorticoid and mineralcorticoid receptors? Adding in extra renal toxicity as a cherry on top is, the worst thing possible.
Yes I understand this fully which is why it was abandoned. Yet this is all vitro. There are blood work analysis showing no further elevations in hepatic enzymes than methyltrienolone in mice. Obviously zero human research. Although quite a few anecdotal reports show the same.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right, so as I said, I based my opinion on actual data. It’s backed by actual use in the field, reports of which can be found all over. I use those to substantiate the claims found in the data, thusly bringing the full scope of the drug into view. At least for our purposes.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now granted I will NEVER recommend this compound. Just saying if you are willing to use methyltrienolone this is not worse. Shouldn't use either, there are much better tools for the job.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s shown in actual athletes using it to be quite a bit more toxic.

Remember, humans aren’t mice.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be honest I think methyl trest, methyltren, and dimethyltren are all equally awful (as in far beyond my threshold of danger) at this point. Man this data is just... scary.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest I think methyl trest, methyltren, and dimethyltren are all equally awful (as in far beyond my threshold of danger) at this point. Man this data is just... scary.
Have you seen the data on 1a,7a-methylnandrolone? It's piqued my interest. Problem is also all vitro data. I hate vitro shîts so unless. As something as fundamental as saturated fats in vitro has an ASTRONOMICALLY different effect than in vivo. Same reason why it took decades, to change the view point of saturated fats, cholesterol and even LDL amongst heart health. Fuk the industry is still catching up to the actual science on this one.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you seen the data on 1a,7a-methylnandrolone? It's piqued my interest. Problem is also all vitro data. I hate vitro shîts so unless. As something as fundamental as saturated fats in vitro has an ASTRONOMICALLY different effect than in vivo. Same reason why it took decades, to change the view point of saturated fats, cholesterol and even LDL amongst heart health. Fuk the industry is still catching up to the actual science on this one.
I actually sent you a pm about data on some new compounds.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rtmilburn clear that inbox homes